Page 855 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3557558058458508518528538548558568578588598608659059551355 ... LastLast
Results 34,161 to 34,200 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    There's a Mrs Marcus?
    I thought you were a eunuch!!

Sent from my iPhone using App
    LMFAO lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    When I cut BF(when I'm big enough ) I'm going to condition w/KB's... For time! Great ex for conditioning(strength and conditioning w/a big enough bell)!

How's it feel doing them?
    I am exhausted and have a really bad time breathing, speed slows down a lot but working on increasing time slowly.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My body is beat to hell and I am struggling like mad all the time. Ive been so dedicated for just over 30 years and wouldn't let anything stop me in my life from training and living this lifestyle, this attitude cost me a lot and I still cant control the fore whats inside me but one things is for sure my body seems to want to stop.

I can not train like I use to, I cant do the lifts I was known for anymore. My bloods are telling me things and my body is also telling the same thing but my mind is telling me to fuk it and carry on but deep down I know I am going to hurt myself really bad soon.

Not sure what to do but I am working on some things to help my mind set cope with whats happening to this aging body. I know people will say age is just a number but those fuking idiots haven't trained like me for so many years, ive beat hell out of myself on a daily basis which hasn't done me any good in the long run, should of had many more pullbacks, should of had many more rest days but when you look and feel like a super hero nothing would stop me.

Not sure if the gimp mask is coming off for good or not but things are going to have to change and I am working on some things now to hell with my emotions regarding size and training.

Keep strong guys and train like a mad man but make sure you rest and recover properly don't let the gear mask the damage you may be doing staying on a heavy arse routine, train educated and train smart.

^^ very well said(do as you say not as you did)... it's funny how everyone I know whose been or lived 'something' special seems to give that advice!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    There's a Mrs Marcus?
    I thought you were a eunuch!!

Had to look that up... Lolol

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Had to look that up... Lolol
    you're so uneducated! Haha.

You should research "Nullo's". Note, that's a NSFW search.

NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Morning hitters.... I tore up the legs today. Gonna be a long day walking on these things

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    you're so uneducated! Haha.

You should research "Nullo's". Note, that's a NSFW search.

Ya didn't have to rub it in lolol

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Same here, Clarky. Lots of nasty crud from my chest. The Dr. wants to listen to my chest and have a quick check on me while I am in for my shot tomorrow. She offered to write me out of work all week, but I declined. Got to work tonight and fever is back up and lots of nasty coughing, so I said fvck it and took the rest of the week off. Didn't want to burn the vacation time but if she had put me out of work it would have used my vacation time anyway (we don't get any sick days).
    I have my 6 month visit around the first week of April, so I plan to jump in on a "wee" blast as well. Seems like.you talked me into extending my last blast a few weeks, didn't you?
    Hope you get to feeling better ASAP!
    Hahaha aye right, it was your fault the wee blast turned into a big blast lmfao did you get ma email ?
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Hahaha aye right, it was your fault the wee blast turned into a big blast lmfao did you get ma email ?
    LOL, guilty as charged. . I did get your email.. It was good to hear from you. . I guess my next blast will start around April 6 or so? How's the chest congestion/cold going for you?
    Personally, I feel like a piece of hammered sh!t.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Another good pull back day for myself. Stuff is already starting to heel up. Just little nicks I had. I kept it pretty fast pace and pretty light just upped my rep range 12-15. Also not as many movements. Tomorrow will be the same as, with legs and might even slow the pace down some. All in all is pretty good.

I told myself start of this year I was going to take more time off. Plus listening to Marcus and everyone on here, sounds to be the right thing to do. So every 5-6 weeks will be 1 week on a pull back and depending on how I feel could be 2 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing good on this Wednesday. Just been very busy lately guys I am still on here reading and talking to some. Thanks again for everything everyone does here!!
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

LOL, guilty as charged. . I did get your email.. It was good to hear from you. . I guess my next blast will start around April 6 or so? How's the chest congestion/cold going for you?
    Personally, I feel like a piece of hammered sh!t.
    .. what you going to run AG? I'm feeling better mate just a stuffy nose now.
    I'll just be running test again with low dose dbol 20mg day this worked really well for me last time.
    As for how long well that will depend on you hahaha.
    Edit.. Ohh ment to say a got some bloods done on fri so i'll phone the day or the mora to see if there back.
    Last edited by clarky.; 03-10-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Morning guys and girls, feeling better just stuffy nose so get back to it the mora. I'll catch up later guys have a good day.
    Bodacious likes this.

.. what you going to run AG? I'm feeling better mate just a stuffy nose now.
    I'll just be running test again with low dose dbol 20mg day this worked really well for me last time.
    As for how long well that will depend on you hahaha.
    Edit.. Ohh ment to say a got some bloods done on fri so i'll phone the day or the mora to see if there back.
    I'm thinking it will be Testovis/Testex or Testoviron . I was fortunate to run across some pretty good var that I may work in? It will depend on how my hematocrit does. Still sitting on some Organon deca as well.
    I'd like to try a low dose tren run like Kel has mentioned, but it will be the fall blast before I would consider doing that. I already sweat like a madman and it isn't unusual to see steam coming off of me if I'm working hard and the temps are cool.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good morning hitters I am fighting a little head cold but pushing through. Hit chest today... Happy Thursday keep up the intensity
    almostgone and Bodacious like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas,

Going to get those delts/traps done today - or legs... It's been raining here for 4-5days now... Rough on the shoulder.. I'll be reporting back a little later!

Have a great day all!
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I was wondering how that shoulder was going to feel after that new pr
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I was wondering how that shoulder was going to feel after that new pr
    Yeah I was waiting for that lol once my mind is made up and I'm focused... I'm gtg - but if there's any doubt in my head - forget if I've already lost - at the time I don't feel sh!t but afterwards boy that's a totally different story

I freaking woke up on that side of my shoulder too... Very not like me but boy I slept great! Now I'm paying for it today -- fueling up on more Eggs fruit, & a bagel b4 hitting delts/traps - oh boy here we go
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-10-2016 at 12:08 PM.

BG
    Yeah I was waiting for that lol once my mind is made up and I'm focused... I'm gtg - but if there's any doubt in my head - forget if I've already lost - at the time I don't feel sh!t but afterwards boy that's a totally different story

I freaking woke up on that side of my shoulder too... Very not like me but boy I slept great! Now I'm paying for it today -- fueling up on more Eggs fruit, & a bagel b4 hitting delts/traps - oh boy here we go
    That's been my issue with my arms also. Now I sleep horribly but it feels better. I'm up all night making sure I'm not lying that way. Now I sleep on my back with my mouth open, I wake up with my mouth so dry my tongue stings.
    almostgone, NACH3 and novastepp like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

That's been my issue with my arms also. Now I sleep horribly but it feels better. I'm up all night making sure I'm not lying that way. Now I sleep on my back with my mouth open, I wake up with my mouth so dry my tongue stings.
    Same here. Nothing like waking up with your tongue stuck to your teeth and then ripping part of your tongue off when you pull it loose.
    BG and novastepp like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You and me both(edit ** and AG)! I have to smash some water as soon as I waked up man - my toungue is stuck to the roof of my mouth it's dryer than an old lady's tw*t

I'm usually great about making sure I don't roll over on my shoulder but idk last night I was a dead man sleeping lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-10-2016 at 01:18 PM.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem with my shoulders so I try to sleep on my back as well. It doesn't always work, but when it does my mouth is dryer than a popcorn fart so I keep a bottle of water beside the bed. Its a life saver at 3am.
    Last edited by DROY; 03-10-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just watched a bunch of YouTube vids - Going in now - going to press today for delts - not pressing has definitely cut down on my delts from popping like in the past... They've shrunk or just not separating as much(nor as much mass)...

Delts/traps tried pressing and it was depressing -- I did what I could and also tried S/Sing and keeping rest periods short... Basically a RP throughout -- not a true HIT session by any means;but intensity was very high and rest was very short!

Stretching rolling RC ex's(throughout w/o) really tight today
    Smith MP
    4 warm ups 3-4 feelers 2 wheels felt like 4 aside lol(or what Id imagine)
    1w 5-6 this hurt bad so I dropped to a plate and change aside
    1w +RP+RP+RP+RP till I was at 1-2 reps great pump filled up with blood

behind back Cable side lateralsfelt horrible on shoulder
    ROM was horrible - 2w drop higher end reps

CYBEX medial delt ex w/padsliked these a lot
    1w +4RP till nothing was moving again lots of blood in the delts felt good

Rev grip front raises S/S'd into palms down raises(short bar)kept the blood pumping
    2w each 15sec between ex's -- Kept reps between 7-12

Tri set - iron crosses(cables)-->rear delts facing incline--> DB rear lateral raisesthis felt like I caught my groove w/this type of w/o
    3w each then RP+RP+RP on all ex's until I wasn't moving much weight at all

Rev hammer strength press
    1w +RP+RP+ RP

DB Shrugsran the rack
    120-->60s holding oeak contraction 5sec

Lots of ex's I know - I wasn't sure how this would go today... Bad day for the shoulder but this w/o seemed to help loosen me up and sure put a lot of blood into my delts... We will see how effective it was and what it will do in regards to size(I know my body is saying one thing and my mind is saying something totally different... Fvking madening! I do hope this will give me the separation I need/want & I'll just keep shocking the sh!t outta them to get some growth going(intensity & shortening rest periods... I liked the RP throughout - it was painful(the good pain) and intense!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-10-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    Bodacious likes this.

Morning guys and girls, i'll hit back the day i think we'll see what it's like when a get there. I'll report back the night fellas have a good wk ed everyone.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

Just watched a bunch of YouTube vids - Going in now - going to press today for delts - not pressing has definitely cut down on my delts from popping like in the past... They've shrunk or just not separating as much(nor as much mass)...

Delts/traps tried pressing and it was depressing -- I did what I could and also tried S/Sing and keeping rest periods short... Basically a RP throughout -- not a true HIT session by any means;but intensity was very high and rest was very short!

Stretching rolling RC ex's(throughout w/o) really tight today
    Smith MP
    4 warm ups 3-4 feelers 2 wheels felt like 4 aside lol(or what Id imagine)
    1w 5-6 this hurt bad so I dropped to a plate and change aside
    1w +RP+RP+RP+RP till I was at 1-2 reps great pump filled up with blood

behind back Cable side lateralsfelt horrible on shoulder
    ROM was horrible - 2w drop higher end reps

CYBEX medial delt ex w/padsliked these a lot
    1w +4RP till nothing was moving again lots of blood in the delts felt good

Rev grip front raises S/S'd into palms down raises(short bar)kept the blood pumping
    2w each 15sec between ex's -- Kept reps between 7-12

Tri set - iron crosses(cables)-->rear delts facing incline--> DB rear lateral raisesthis felt like I caught my groove w/this type of w/o
    3w each then RP+RP+RP on all ex's until I wasn't moving much weight at all

Rev hammer strength press
    1w +RP+RP+ RP

DB Shrugsran the rack
    120-->60s holding oeak contraction 5sec

Lots of ex's I know - I wasn't sure how this would go today... Bad day for the shoulder but this w/o seemed to help loosen me up and sure put a lot of blood into my delts... We will see how effective it was and what it will do in regards to size(I know my body is saying one thing and my mind is saying something totally different... Fvking madening! I do hope this will give me the separation I need/want & I'll just keep shocking the sh!t outta them to get some growth going(intensity & shortening rest periods... I liked the RP throughout - it was painful(the good pain) and intense!!
    Nach what's the score with your shoulder mate ??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nach what's the score with your shoulder mate ??
    Having a very hard time pressing(at all)! My ROM is going to sh!t, it hurts everyday(pulling on my neck and all that leads right into the shoulder girdle)extremely painful to do anything.... Need to get it totally replaced its anchored in position now and I need GH! - I knew it would catch up(so im doing all I can PT/ART/DTM/Scraping etc) manual lengthening

That was no HIT session yesterday but I'm trying to shock the shit outta my delts(like the Big Man) any way shape or form buddy - and yesterday's session tho I couldn't press like I wanted to... All those RPs into no movement and S/Ss and tri sets keeping intensity up and rest very very short - I can't lift my damn arms up today lolol. - it sure as sh!t shocked the hell out of them - it was basically one giant set of RPs lol

Well I'd say the session went better than I had thought - I really hammered my medial and rear delts - that cyber machine with the pads was a killer(RPd that whole set - but first went heavy on it) man I'm very sore(in a good way) I'm going to stick with it for a while and see if it sparks anything new(growth)
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

Good morning HITTERS!!

Dang Nach good luck on the shoulder man!!!
    Hope everything is getting back on track for you Clarky.

I myself did legs yesterday pull back and holy shit they are sore as hell this morning.The weight was light but high reps. This morning I am not for sure if I didn't do a little to much to be on a pull back week.

Going in today and going to hit some shoulders/delts.

Hope everyone has a good Friday and a great weekend. Ill be working...
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to ask those of you who've used HGH(pharma)...

Did it help w/any ROM issues, less pain, anything that'll help with my shoulder... I have lost 90% of all connective tissue(in R shoulder) will/or can this help with any type of healing?? I'm looking to run it at least a yr at 3-6iu/day... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Btw - my delts are burning like I'm doing a set now
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2016 at 10:10 AM.

BG

Did it help w/any ROM issues, less pain, anything that'll help with my shoulder... I have lost 90% of all connective tissue(in R shoulder) will/or can this help with any type of healing?? I'm looking to run it at least a yr at 3-6iu/day... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not saying this is a fix, but the volteran gel has worked miracles for me, you really need to try it. Gh wise it made huge difference with me while using it, I feel it's a necessity for me now. Your going to have to see for yourself, what the worst that could come of it?
    almostgone, Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

You've got a lot going on with that shoulder and IMHO it isn't going to replace what you have lost. On the other hand, I think the injury is a d@mn good reason to give it a try, just don't expect a miracle and don't run aggressive doses.
    I ran pharma years ago @ 2-3 iu 5on, 2 off for over 11 months just because I was getting old and it does help some. I mainly noticed a difference in my skin, my sleep quality, and general aches and pains.
    Again, I would run conservative doses and ramp up slowly or I'm afraid you'll have more joint problems and pains then you have now.
    Just my 2 cc/opinion, some of the other guys may have more advice on running moderate to high doses.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-11-2016 at 11:31 AM.
    BG, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

I'm not saying this is a fix, but the volteran gel has worked miracles for me, you really need to try it. Gh wise it made huge difference with me while using it, I feel it's a necessity for me now. Your going to have to see for yourself, what the worst that could come of it?
    X2 on the gel. I'm grabbing a few tubes to keep on hand. LOL, I'm kind of a prepper when it comes to keeping additional maintenance meds, Nsaids, etc. on hand.
    I'd much rather head pain off before it gets too bad than have to wait until I can get to the Dr. and then have to take a stronger pain med.
    BG and NACH3 like this.

BG
    X2 on the gel. I'm grabbing a few tubes to keep on hand. LOL, I'm kind of a prepper when it comes to keeping additional maintenance meds, Nsaids, etc. on hand.
    I'd much rather head pain off before it gets too bad than have to wait until I can get to the Dr. and then have to take a stronger pain med.
    How we become wise with age. ..........
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    I can second the voltaren, best thing since sliced bread. Does wonders for shoulders and forearms. Get the the voltaren extra strength in the blue tube, the regular in the orange tube is useless.
    Last edited by DROY; 03-11-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    almostgone and BG like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DROY View Post
    I can second the voltaren, best thing since sliced bread. Does wonders for shoulders and forearms.
    no doubt! I run it from my wrist n whole arm and shoulder.
    almostgone likes this.

volteran gel here also for my knees... good stuff.

Sh!t. I shouldve cornered the market on diclofenac a long time ago.
    BG likes this.

How we become wise with age. ..........
    Ain't it the truth. Some of the sides from the pain meds are brutal. Not to be too graphic, but I have literally had to bite down on a bath towel during a deuce just to keep from screaming.
    BG likes this.

Ain't it the truth. Some of the sides from the pain meds are brutal. Not to be too graphic, but I have literally had to bite down on a bath towel during a deuce just to keep from screaming.
    LMAO...

Thats a lot of stretching going on....

lmfao mate.

Did back the night, good session really good to be back guys.

WG PD 1 working DD

CG PD 1 working drop RP drop

Straight arm pd 1 working DD

T bar 4 sets. 6-8 reps

Seated row 3 sets

Done
    Felt good lost a wee bit of strength of course but well chuffed
    almostgone, NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Very true, BG! Im going to be ordering some aswell as keeping any and all things that can help stocked(volteran gel etc)! Thx as always buddy! Definitely will only help, and I will be trying it... For sure!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    BG likes this.

Thread Information