Page 920 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 42082087091091591691791891992092192292392492593097010201420 ... LastLast
Results 36,761 to 36,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Speaking of music, getting tired of my ipod for a variety of reasons. Anyone use "Beats" or anything similar while working out? Like to get some input from you guys please.
    I am strictly Bluetooth ear buds bc I run and that wire is annoying.

I have purchased several. Bose. Some high priced designed for runners and beats.

I like the beats design around the ears the best! They don't slip out even when sweaty. Bose has a better sound but their design doesn't stay put.

The worst pair was one designed for runners. Wiggled out while running. I returned them immediately.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I won't use the head phones. I sweat too much for a cup over my ears. Plus don't work for runs.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Looking great Haz, your getting bigger my friend. Try turning your palms more towards your head, this will increase the peak to pop more mate Its working well jedi
    Yea I normally would but I've been seeing a lot of classic physique guys pose like that.

Means a lot coming from you big guy. Thanks for the confidence
    marcus300 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Yea I normally would but I've been seeing a lot of classic physique guys pose like that.

Means a lot coming from you big guy. Thanks for the confidence
    Yes your right there are but they are small knobs, your a giant with some big arms so pop that peak up as much as you can. Your looking bigger and thicker everytime I see you. Makes me happy and sad at the same time

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Speaking of music, getting tired of my ipod for a variety of reasons. Anyone use "Beats" or anything similar while working out? Like to get some input from you guys please.
    I mainly needed something for the shop so I picked up a Klipsch sub and satellites on the cheap and use the 3mm/.125" plug to hook up to my phone or one of my MP3 players?
    If I'm out in the yard, I use the earplug style. Either an old set of Shure E2-C or a cheap set of SkullCandys.
    I can't wear an over the ear type setup, I'll flood it w/ sweat.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-06-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    IronClydes likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Marcus & Ragin C , I know I'm new here, I reached out, thank you for replying! The T is Pharm. Marcus a pm is being sent, hope you'll reply, sorry to interfere with your thread.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Marcus & Ragin C , I know I'm new here, I reached out, thank you for replying! The T is Pharm. Marcus a pm is being sent, hope you'll reply, sorry to interfere with your thread.
    Your not interfering with the thread, the thread is everyone's to post mate. Will reply to your pm soon
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Yes your right there are but they are small knobs, your a giant with some big arms so pop that peak up as much as you can. Your looking bigger and thicker everytime I see you. Makes me happy and sad at the same time
    Lololol thanks

It's just a measure of consistency. Probably the most ignored or forgotten term. Everyone wants to be huge so they cycle. They'll get their diet in check for a few months. They'll goto bed early..... And they'll train harder. They'll also get results for the first time ever but they'll attribute it to the cycle.

Then the cycle ends..... The consistency ends..... And so do the results.
    IronClydes likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Lololol thanks It's just a measure of consistency. Probably the most ignored or forgotten term. Everyone wants to be huge so they cycle. They'll get their diet in check for a few months. They'll goto bed early..... And they'll train harder. They'll also get results for the first time ever but they'll attribute it to the cycle. Then the cycle ends..... The consistency ends..... And so do the results.
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal
    If T is pharm grade, then I'm with Marcus, how much are you eating and are you training hard enough.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chest this morning guys

Warm up on decline hammers. Pyramids about 5 sets.

Flat dB flys 1w 1f 2w (65s) dd

Flat dB press 1f (90) 1w (100x4) dd

Incline dB flys 2w (60s) 1d

Pec/Dec 2w dd

Single arm leaning dB flys

Proximal is offline Banned
    Thanks again Ragin & Marcus. I train hard, generally on a 3-4 on, 1 off day schedule, dependent upon recovery. Since I've been throwing in drop sets at the end of my workouts, my recovery days have extended to at least 4 days before working that same muscle again.

The culprit could be diet - even though I am easily eating 500 calories above my maintenance (that maintenance with my TRT dosage gained me 12 pounds of muscle, with fat loss, in the past 8 months).

Anyways, I've done what I didn't really want to do - that is ask too many noobie questions and I panicked, and that's just what I did.

Going to run BW next week to check T and everything else.

In the mean-time I'm going to shut up, eat a little more and if I have some success, let folks know then. Thanks again all.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal
    Thanks again Ragin & Marcus. I train hard, generally on a 3-4 on, 1 off day schedule, dependent upon recovery. Since I've been throwing in drop sets at the end of my workouts, my recovery days have extended to at least 4 days before working that same muscle again. The culprit could be diet - even though I am easily eating 500 calories above my maintenance (that maintenance with my TRT dosage gained me 12 pounds of muscle, with fat loss, in the past 8 months). Anyways, I've done what I didn't really want to do - that is ask too many noobie questions and I panicked, and that's just what I did. Going to run BW next week to check T and everything else. In the mean-time I'm going to shut up, eat a little more and if I have some success, let folks know then. Thanks again all.
    Ask as many questions as you want, we are all here to learn
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Chest this morning guys Warm up on decline hammers. Pyramids about 5 sets. Flat dB flys 1w 1f 2w (65s) dd Flat dB press 1f (90) 1w (100x4) dd Incline dB flys 2w (60s) 1d Pec/Dec 2w dd Single arm leaning dB flys
    Nice!

My chest is starting to get sore from yesterday

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Hey guys!!!

Damn its been to long... I had a hell of a bad strike of luck the past 2 months and it's been tough. Hopefully its over with. I am hitting it pretty hard this week. Super sore. Weight has dropped some just because life thing over the past weeks. I couldn't hardly train and millions places to go to before work. Started back up last week just took it slow because of my wrist. This week a little hard. Next week will be a MFer...(If everything feels good this week.)

Thanks everyone for the PMs asking about me. I will soon be back on regular. Hope everyone is doing good. KILL IT!!!
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Hey guys!!! Damn its been to long... I had a hell of a bad strike of luck the past 2 months and it's been tough. Hopefully its over with. I am hitting it pretty hard this week. Super sore. Weight has dropped some just because life thing over the past weeks. I couldn't hardly train and millions places to go to before work. Started back up last week just took it slow because of my wrist. This week a little hard. Next week will be a MFer...(If everything feels good this week.) Thanks everyone for the PMs asking about me. I will soon be back on regular. Hope everyone is doing good. KILL IT!!!
    Welcome back bud!

I feel ya about the last few months

Sounds like you are back at it so keep killing it!
    Bodacious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Welcome back bud!

I feel ya about the last few months

Sounds like you are back at it so keep killing it!
    Thanks man. I am getting back into this week. Next week could add some go go juice... maybe...lol...

Working on a shake then off to the shop.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Working on a shake then off to the shop.
    Tear it up AG!
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Kill it!
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Give it hell AG!
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Thanks again Ragin & Marcus. I train hard, generally on a 3-4 on, 1 off day schedule, dependent upon recovery. Since I've been throwing in drop sets at the end of my workouts, my recovery days have extended to at least 4 days before working that same muscle again.

The culprit could be diet - even though I am easily eating 500 calories above my maintenance (that maintenance with my TRT dosage gained me 12 pounds of muscle, with fat loss, in the past 8 months).

Anyways, I've done what I didn't really want to do - that is ask too many noobie questions and I panicked, and that's just what I did.

Going to run BW next week to check T and everything else.

In the mean-time I'm going to shut up, eat a little more and if I have some success, let folks know then. Thanks again all.
    From the sounds of it and some of the stuff you have mentioned via pm I would say its all down to your diet. You need to forget about what some calculator states your maintenance cals are because often they are wrong. Its obvious your maintenance now is higher then your calculating because your size has increased and your body needs more fuel to maintain. This is the no1 culprit what stops people moving forward each year.

Every time you add new muscles tissue you need to alter your maintenance cals and if your wanting to add further tissue a surplus needs to be added. Its hard keep increasing cals but if you don't you will stick at the same weight. Example if your still 200lbs after 3-4 weeks your eating like a 200lbs man, if you want to be 210lbs you need to start eating like one.

You have to constantly eat more the bigger you become and if you don't you will revert back to what your fuel intake governs. simple but extremely hard to keep doing
    Bodacious and Proximal like this.

Tear it up AG!
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Kill it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Give it hell AG!
    Thanks! It was almost one giant superset for pecs and forearms. Will post it up in a bit, but I can say I'm smoked. 32 minutes of very intense, nasty work.
    marcus300, Bodacious and BG like this.

Got a few days free starting tomorrow so will post some intense shit
    almostgone, Bodacious and BG like this.

Started running today..... Thought I was going to die.....
    almostgone and Bodacious like this.

- Knockout_Power

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I saw you out there and took some vid

https://youtu.be/mzceykTiwjs
    almostgone and Bodacious like this.

LOL, you have my sympathy and my respect.

Had bloods done this week for my appointment with the consultant on the 14th, will see how everything is and hopefully I will get signed off from her. The problem I have with mainly my doctor now is he thinks I am on gear, I can tell the way he looks at me and asks me what I do. He's trying to alter my trt because of the size of me but we have an appointment next month and hopefully we can settle on something solid instead of him playing games with me. I honestly not been on gear now for over 2 yrs and I would love to start a small cycle but with this doc on my case I just cant yet until next month.

You just cant mess around with a guy's trt, it gets personal

RC exercises and broomstick stretching.

Incline flyes- 2 w/u, Work-6+,drop,1+,drop,3+.
    Incline press- 2 w/u, Work-5+,drop,1+,drop,3+
    Flat flyes- 2 w/u, Work-1+,drop,3+,drop,3+. Very little breaks so I misjudged my working weight.
    Flat press- 1 w/u, Work-6+,drop,2+,drop,4+.
    Wrist curls w/ dry bar- 1 set to fail palms up and 1set to.fail palms.down. Superset these with seated hammer curls to fail.

32 minutes not including stretches and RC exercises. I'm shot.
    Bodacious and clarky. like this.

I think I mentioned I had ordered new glasses last week and was putting lenses in my old frames just for lifting, etc. Well, I woke up once yesterday when the wife let the beast outside for a minute and saw a text notice on my phone from the eye Dr. It said to.call them that have information about my glasses. I figured aw, hell, WTF now.
    Anyway, I asked her to call them.to see what they want because I don't really talk on the phone much. She calls them and comes back to the bedroom with the phone in her hand and said they want to make an appointment for an "edging session". I burst out laughing and said "Hell, yeah!" and just kept laughing. She gets back on the phone and tells the girl from the lab I'll be there @ 8:30
    A few minutes after she got off of the phone she finally asked what so f-in funny? I had to explain to her the Internet version of "edging".
    I think they mean they want my old frames so they can cut the lenses to fit them?
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-08-2016 at 01:55 AM.
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Had bloods done this week for my appointment with the consultant on the 14th, will see how everything is and hopefully I will get signed off from her. The problem I have with mainly my doctor now is he thinks I am on gear, I can tell the way he looks at me and asks me what I do. He's trying to alter my trt because of the size of me but we have an appointment next month and hopefully we can settle on something solid instead of him playing games with me. I honestly not been on gear now for over 2 yrs and I would love to start a small cycle but with this doc on my case I just cant yet until next month.

You just cant mess around with a guy's trt, it gets personal
    Totally agree. I have labs here in the next few weeks myself.
    Proximal and BG like this.

Good morning guys!!

Going in to hit some legs and core. Chest is sure freaking sore from Monday and Back is sore as hell from yesterday. Something about the soreness that I like. LOL

I hope everyone has a good day.

I see most people are still here. I tried to find some info Nach can someone PM me (Bio) or anyone else that knows what going on with the guy? Hope he is okay.

Will report back later.
    almostgone likes this.

Was wondering about Nach as well.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Morning brother trained back this morning and running low on sleep. Had a late night last night cause my daughter had double header softball. It was worth it though! Ill let you guys know when I hear from Nach

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Morning brother trained back this morning and running low on sleep. Had a late night last night cause my daughter had double header softball. It was worth it though! Ill let you guys know when I hear from Nach
    Feel ya on the sleep thing. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a long time. I even take melatonin and stuff.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I think I mentioned I had ordered new glasses last week and was putting lenses in my old frames just for lifting, etc. Well, I woke up once yesterday when the wife let the beast outside for a minute and saw a text notice on my phone from the eye Dr. It said to.call them that have information about my glasses. I figured aw, hell, WTF now.
    Anyway, I asked her to call them.to see what they want because I don't really talk on the phone much. She calls them and comes back to the bedroom with the phone in her hand and said they want to make an appointment for an "edging session". I burst out laughing and said "Hell, yeah!" and just kept laughing. She gets back on the phone and tells the girl from the lab I'll be there @ 8:30
    A few minutes after she got off of the phone she finally asked what so f-in funny? I had to explain to her the Internet version of "edging".
    I think they mean they want my old frames so they can cut the lenses to fit them?
    lol fucking hell that's funny you big fuk lol lol.
    almostgone likes this.

Feel ya on the sleep thing. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a long time. I even take melatonin and stuff.
    Xanax once in a while really goes down well, I have one every month to catch up on sleep and the chilled relax sensation is remarkable when you run at a high pace.
    almostgone and IronClydes like this.

Nach where are you?

Lololol thanks

It's just a measure of consistency. Probably the most ignored or forgotten term. Everyone wants to be huge so they cycle. They'll get their diet in check for a few months. They'll goto bed early..... And they'll train harder. They'll also get results for the first time ever but they'll attribute it to the cycle.

Then the cycle ends..... The consistency ends..... And so do the results.
    You got it all summed up mate, very true

Kel - just seen a picture of you a few pages back - fucking wooow man, for me to get in your natural condition I would have to go through hell and back. That's a true gifted body my friend and I wish I had your fat burning metabolism
    IronClydes, BG and almostgone like this.

Thread Information