Page 836 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3367367868268318328338348358368378388398408418468869361336 ... LastLast
Results 33,401 to 33,440 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Yup, showered, pre-workout headed to the gym, walked in and the woman says "We close in 3 minutes". Fail
    Dang! I hate it when the most off the wall sh!t gets in the way of regular lifting. Puts me in the " Well, fvck me" frame of mind.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning gentlemen

Good morning, Marcus!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I will be training from now on one bodypart every 10-12 days, that's correct full body workout will take me around 10-12 days. I know my body needs more time to recover and I am slowly increasing the intensity to the form Marcus a few months ago.

Ive even split biceps and triceps into one workout each, I know this may sound strange but trust me I have a plan and I need to train slightly different due to my shoulder RC injury, it is really causing my delts to go smaller which is a mind fuk because I am known for my width and thickness and now I am getting smaller so, I am concentrating on bodyparts what I can make freaky and changing my shoulder workout to suit my injury. I am considering many things but I cant go on cycle yet until I get the all clear from my consultant which is going to be around June which will take me drug free for 2 yrs. I am going to use this time to rehab the best I can and explode in areas when I can.

My bf is increasing because my diet isn't has good as previously due to work and my own work I do at home but I am going to do a slight bulk naturally then prime which will hold my bulk but prime my body for the cycle I will be doing, which wont be anything stupid I kid you not I will not be going over 500mgs of test or at the most 750mgs per week which is nothing for me but my body cant stand high end dosages anymore and I will only be cycling once per year. If this cycle knocks me way off with my bloods again I will stop cycling all together and slowly drop size and rip up.

\My training is pure HIT but the intensity of it will all depend on my injuries so its going to be a daily thing how hard I will push.

This morning I did nothing but triceps and abs, I killed triceps, yesterday I did back and fuking killed that aswell, it was more dominantly thickness which takes it out of you anyway due to breathing.
    krugerr, NACH3, almostgone and 3 others like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I will be training from now on one bodypart every 10-12 days, that's correct full body workout will take me around 10-12 days. I know my body needs more time to recover and I am slowly increasing the intensity to the form Marcus a few months ago.

Ive even split biceps and triceps into one workout each, I know this may sound strange but trust me I have a plan and I need to train slightly different due to my shoulder RC injury, it is really causing my delts to go smaller which is a mind fuk because I am known for my width and thickness and now I am getting smaller so, I am concentrating on bodyparts what I can make freaky and changing my shoulder workout to suit my injury. I am considering many things but I cant go on cycle yet until I get the all clear from my consultant which is going to be around June which will take me drug free for 2 yrs. I am going to use this time to rehab the best I can and explode in areas when I can.

My bf is increasing because my diet isn't has good as previously due to work and my own work I do at home but I am going to do a slight bulk naturally then prime which will hold my bulk but prime my body for the cycle I will be doing, which wont be anything stupid I kid you not I will not be going over 500mgs of test or at the most 750mgs per week which is nothing for me but my body cant stand high end dosages anymore and I will only be cycling once per year. If this cycle knocks me way off with my bloods again I will stop cycling all together and slowly drop size and rip up.

\My training is pure HIT but the intensity of it will all depend on my injuries so its going to be a daily thing how hard I will push.

This morning I did nothing but triceps and abs, I killed triceps, yesterday I did back and fuking killed that aswell, it was more dominantly thickness which takes it out of you anyway due to breathing.
    Glad to hear you've come up with this plan my friend.
    Bad news can be deflating, and most people would have taken a step back. You've taken a sidestep and attacked the problem from an entirely different angle.

Hope you recover well buddy!
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Morning Marcus...

I like the idea!! Keep us posted on all your lifts Big Man!

You've got a way w/words my friend - b/c I can literally just wake up read a post of yours and im fvkin ready to destroy sh!t - looking forward to seeing you explode
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-15-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys and girls,

Chest is still just as trashed if not worse... I've got delts/traps and or arms... You all have a great day!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    1lb Ed what on earth are you eating? That's fast weight gain
    Everything! it's been clean but my metabolism has kicked in pretty quickly, as well! My bf is up a lil(still got a 6pck) but im over 210 for. The first time in the am now too we shall see... It sure is the most weight I've out on since my first cycle in a short amount of time...
    almostgone likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Today is rest food and growth
    almostgone, Java Man and novastepp like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Dang! I hate it when the most off the wall sh!t gets in the way of regular lifting. Puts me in the " Well, fvck me" frame of mind.
    That's it ! I said "well this isn't good" so I ended up not being able to sleep because I took pre at 630 and never trained
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I was just reading at how long Mentzer and some of his clients took.to recover in between sessions. I guess when you can call up that level of intensity to fully deplete your ability to make the muscle contract in all 3 forms of strength, it takes longer to fully recover.
    How he managed to trash the muscle in one working sets of 4 reps = really deep and disciplined connection with the mind and some crazy mental focus.
    NACH3, krugerr and marcus300 like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was just reading at how long Mentzer and some of his clients took.to recover in between sessions. I guess when you can call up that level of intensity to fully deplete your ability to make the muscle contract in all 3 forms of strength, it takes longer to fully recover.
    How he managed to trash the muscle in one working sets of 4 reps = really deep and disciplined connection with the mind and some crazy mental focus.
    I cant find it now, but I once read somewhere of a challenge Mike Mentzer set. He promised to add 1" cold to anyones arms with just one session, provided the follow a strict diet regime, and trained to true failure with him, and rested completely for two weeks afterward. There was some cash prize, but no one ever claimed it.

He also states in some of his books that although typically we train a muscle group once a week, as this 7 day routine makes sense to us logically. The CNS takes something like 21 days to mostly repair from a workout, and complete muscular and CNS repair was something insane like 60 days. I'll dig out the books tonight and try to find the exact quote.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I am reading all of this from you guys about recovery and it hits me at just the right time. I went in for the first time since October, this past Saturday. Like a dumbass, I trained with almost the same intensity as I always have, except my body had been at rest for 5 months. Lighter weights of course, but almost same intensity. And I spent almost 2 hours in there because I did all the core movements, whole body. And some iso on my arms and chest because they can take it.

The next morning, I was sore all over my entire body. Real sore, not just normal slight DOMS. Today I woke up and could barely get out of bed it hurt so bad lol. I didn't do any type of injury, this is still DOMS, just really extreme because I did a whole body workout so it is my entire musculature that is sore. LMAO. What a noob move! I was going to wait and do the same thing weekly, but I think I will wait about two weeks before I go again. Two weeks to repair and grow is probably just about right for this situation. I'll just keep my diet in check and maybe do some cardio until then. Sometimes I forget that I'm 45 until I get a kick in the butt to remind me that I am when I do something stupid like this )
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Morning Marcus...

I like the idea!! Keep us posted on all your lifts Big Man!

You've got a way w/words my friend - b/c I can literally just wake up read a post of yours and im fvkin ready to destroy sh!t - looking forward to seeing you explode
    Yes he does. Dude is inspirational even if he's just talking about his breakfast somehow.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Finally clocking in here.

Been a really long weekend. Body is sore as hell lol....well mainly feet.

Heading in for back. Now...was debating though. I was scheduled for arms...but prime time on a Monday I would hate to get a shitty session in because too many people there. Backs always open

Will report back..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Delts/trapsagain no pressing but killed these delts today
    Stretching rolling RC ex's abs(roman chair)

Side laterals all partials/into 1-4s into no movement
    Lots of warm ups pyramiding up in weight - Heavy 1w 5 drop 4 drop 2-3
    After that I ran the rack
    40s--->8s(x2) couldn't even lift my arms

Rev grip front raises
    Heavy 1w 6 drop 4 drop 2-3. Then a Burn out set

Facing incline for rear delts
    2w DD HIGHER END REPS

Face pulls w/long bar
    3w burning em out(high end reps)

Rev Flys(cables)
    2w 10/7-8 drop 5

Upright rows
    2w 10/7

Shrugs
    DBs 90s--->50s holding peak contraction for 5sec

Good session all weights are on the move up(just watching my shoulder first couple rounds - weights done in 33min -- arms tomorrow!

Got back in...was a good choice. Never seen the gym so busy. Every single machine/ bench had someone on it .

Wide grip pull downs. 3w 1f 1w (200 pb)dd

Low pully hammers 1f 2w 1d

Smith bent over rows 1f 1w (225) dd

Seated rows 2w (225) dd

Standing lat pull downs..burn outs
    NACH3, BG, almostgone and 3 others like this.

Rev grip front raises

2w DD HIGHER END REPS

Face pulls w/long bar

Rev Flys(cables)
    2w 10/7-8 drop 5

Upright rows
    2w 10/7

Shrugs

Good session all weights are on the move up(just watching my shoulder first couple rounds - weights done in 33min -- arms tomorrow!
    Nice session...how r u liking no presses?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Nice session...how r u liking no presses?
    Tbh - I love it lol - but im putting em back in next wk - it's only when Im not at my regular gym(much more variations) and the studio I work at DOESNT have a smith . I love CG bench w/smith I get a much better pump and way better feel on that machine rather than free - you can isolate your tris much more, imo!

Rev grip front raises

2w DD HIGHER END REPS

Face pulls w/long bar

Rev Flys(cables)
    2w 10/7-8 drop 5

Upright rows
    2w 10/7

Shrugs

Those reverse grip front raises are so good man!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Those reverse grip front raises are so good man!
    May be one of my favorite delt ex's - the slow eccentric movement hammers the rears snd the anteriors are torched on the positive(concentric) movement... I really think this ex is what helped shaped my delts along with lots of side laterals! And im doing more(side laterals) I ran the rack after my heavy set today like!!!

May be one of my favorite delt ex's - the slow eccentric movement hammers the rears snd the anteriors are torched on the positive(concentric) movement... I really think this ex is what helped shaped my delts along with lots of side laterals! And im doing more(side laterals) I ran the rack after my heavy set today like!!!
    Nice! Those shoulders are going to grow like weeds!
    NACH3 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Back Ive been hitting mainly thickness for a while so I switching over to width.

Med grip pull downs
    Cable handles pull down
    Palms facing cable pull downs (not sure how to explain it)
    T-bars
    Deads

Shoulders
    Kettle bell laterals and bent overs
    DB shoulder presses
    Dumbbell laterals
    Cable crosses (single arm)

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Back Ive been hitting mainly thickness for a while so I switching over to width. Med grip pull downs Cable handles pull down Palms facing cable pull downs (not sure how to explain it) T-bars Deads Shoulders Kettle bell laterals and bent overs DB shoulder presses Dumbbell laterals Cable crosses (single arm)
    that palms facing pull down is kind of awkward. Hurts my wrists so I do it on the free motion cable pull down

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Back Ive been hitting mainly thickness for a while so I switching over to width.

Med grip pull downs
    Cable handles pull down
    Palms facing cable pull downs (not sure how to explain it)
    T-bars
    Deads

Shoulders
    Kettle bell laterals and bent overs
    DB shoulder presses
    Dumbbell laterals
    Cable crosses (single arm)

Nice BG... First in bold palms facing -- I call them CG Pulldowns but always say palms facing lol

KB side laterals I got / bent over... Rev flys?

Cable Crosses - are they at the angle for rear delts... Thx

Im always glad you guys post these w/o's b/c I feel like I stick to too many same movements - getting better rotating but still need more change -

Well, I believe I found the only patch of ice between my house and work. I'm a conservative driver, but it looks like after 30+ years I have to file a stupid claim w/ my insurance company. Slid into a bridge on the way to work. Going very slow, the air bag didn't even deploy.
    Took an occurence for my absence tonight and put in for a couple of vacation days. Will defo be lifting since I have time off work and am agitated with myself.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I cant find it now, but I once read somewhere of a challenge Mike Mentzer set. He promised to add 1" cold to anyones arms with just one session, provided the follow a strict diet regime, and trained to true failure with him, and rested completely for two weeks afterward. There was some cash prize, but no one ever claimed it.

He also states in some of his books that although typically we train a muscle group once a week, as this 7 day routine makes sense to us logically. The CNS takes something like 21 days to mostly repair from a workout, and complete muscular and CNS repair was something insane like 60 days. I'll dig out the books tonight and try to find the exact quote.
    Been reading/rereading more and more of Mentzers stuff. Amazed at his focus. I'm generally very quick to pick up random details of things going on around me, but his type of focus is completely different. That's something I'm going to continue to attempt to cultivate. I've got a few days off so I'm getting back into my EOD lifting schedule which puts me on about 10-12 days to cover the body with a 5 way split. (Shoulders, back, chest, legs, arms). I may even split it up further.

Edit: If you find that info, please post up which book it was in, kruegerr. I generally skim read to be the gist of the material and help me form questions in my mind, and then I reread. LOL, I've read all of this in the past, but it is past time for me.to revisit it.
    I did get a chuckle out of reading about the Yates training session with Mentzer. Mentzer kept going on about how strong Yates was at the time.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-16-2016 at 02:48 AM.

Been reading/rereading more and more of Mentzers stuff. Amazed at his focus. I'm generally very quick to pick up random details of things going on around me, but his type of focus is completely different. That's something I'm going to continue to attempt to cultivate. I've got a few days off so I'm getting back into my EOD lifting schedule which puts me on about 10-12 days to cover the body with a 5 way split. (Shoulders, back, chest, legs, arms). I may even split it up further.

Edit: If you find that info, please post up which book it was in, kruegerr. I generally skim read to be the gist of the material and help me form questions in my mind, and then I reread. LOL, I've read all of this in the past, but it is past time for me.to revisit it.
    I did get a chuckle out of reading about the Yates training session with Mentzer. Mentzer kept going on about how strong Yates was at the time.

Its the mind the mind control is the key to strength I am certain about this. Put yourself in a place were you use that aggression what is deep inside you and the power will flow but at all times make sure you use it controlled.

I've mentioned this many times but fuk it I'm doing it again. I have deep routed emotional distress inside of me and I also come across serious stressful situation daily what would send anyone normal into a lump of sh1t even though the last one I am use to the personal deep routed sh1t inside of me is what I use at times when I am fully on my pure HIT regime and I need to build some serious muscle.

Many times I've sat at the smith machine and looked at the weight and thought fuk me this is going to be tasking but then my partner starts shouts in my ear telling me I am the biggest fuking cvnt what walks this town and this is why now fuking lift this fuking weight. I look down at the floor and zone out. I cant hear him anymore he is just muffled noise and I take myself to a place what hurts me deep inside my head, I re-live an event what hurts me and within 2-3 mins I am on the verge of crying but with immense anger and the adrenalin surges through my body.

I feel this happening, I am in that moment in time and the feelings are real and the deep routed pain is at the front of my mind and this is the time NO ONE can beat me. I feel indestructible in everyway I don't know what it is or what I do but I can go back in time very easily in my head at times what gave me emotional pain. This pain you can use for power. My pre lifting protocols are set within me and my body does it automatically so if I was shoulder pressing at the smith machine my body while under this pain would make sure my lower back is right in the seat, my shoulders are locked into my scapula my breathing is getting deeper and deeper and I am starting to brace my core for the lift - all these things my body does automatically so I don't need to worry about being secure when lifting ive done it long enough my body takes over when under load. All ive got to do is lift the fuking weight which would be in normal circumstances be around 2 reps but with me unlocking the mind and creating the inner aggression and force what makes me want to fight not flight I can make the weight look like a warm up set.

That's the difference, that's what Dorian unlocked, I am not sure how he went about it but you can see him unleash it when he starts walking up and down stirring at the floor. Watch the power lifters pre lift and watch their eyes turn in dark evil fukers, watch any of Duffins squats or deads and you will see a man who you don't want to come into contact with. He looks totally in focus and mad but this state brings out the best in him.

Fuk me I am waffling again but this is good because I am going to the gym in 20 mins and I am on fire just writing this sh1t

Love hearing you post on this, Marcus.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Got back in...was a good choice. Never seen the gym so busy. Every single machine/ bench had someone on it .

Wide grip pull downs. 3w 1f 1w (200 pb)dd

Low pully hammers 1f 2w 1d

Smith bent over rows 1f 1w (225) dd

Seated rows 2w (225) dd

Standing lat pull downs..burn outs
    Sounds like a great session. Your comment about it being so crowded, this is the single thing that I love most about the gym I go to. It's a dungeon, not one of those family type places. It's in an industrial complex with those roll-up doors, that kind of place. Members get a door code. We can go in anytime we want. There's cameras everywhere to keep people honest for when the owners aren't there. I can go at 5am or 11pm or even sometimes I go at 3am. Depends on my schedule. I often have the entire place to myself. If you can find a good 24 hour gym that has this kind of setup, I highly recommend it. Feels like you own it.
    almostgone likes this.

Ok, since I'm off work, think I will try to crash for awhile. Just finished soaking my hands. Guess when I was trying to pull the fender supports and inner skin away from the tire I'm must have gotten a little carried away, I've have a few blood blisters at the creases in my fingers where I hooked my fingers trying to pull the metal back.
    Oh well, after I finish reporting the accident to my insurance company, I'll be pushing some weights for a change.
    marcus300 and Java Man like this.

Ok, since I'm off work, think I will try to crash for awhile. Just finished soaking my hands. Guess when I was trying to pull the fender supports and inner skin away from the tire I'm must have gotten a little carried away, I've have a few blood blisters at the creases in my fingers where I hooked my fingers trying to pull the metal back.
    Oh well, after I finish reporting the accident to my insurance company, I'll be pushing some weights for a change.
    You were supposed to pull the skin off the TIRE. Besides, I thought you already did crash and that's what started this? hahah. yeah. This is why I am a programmer and don't do stand up.
    almostgone likes this.

were have you been?
    To answer your question honestly, just life has been keeping me busy. I started only being able to go tho the gym a few times per month, then last October I went once in a 30 day period, and iit was while I was on a business trip so it wasn't exactly the kind of training I usually do. So I'd say I have been out of the gym since August or September of last year. I had that bad case of pancreatitis late 2014 which put me back down to about 170 lbs soaking wet. By the time I got back into my normal form and back up to 215-220 at a decent fat level my daughter had a baby and I was traveling a lot as she doesn't live in my state and her husband was serving his 3rd tour in Afghanistan. Work has been keeping me up 18 hours a day, even weekends. Then the holidays came. Somehow it was suddenly not only 2016, but fooking February already. I noticed I was still around 215 lbs but looking quite a bit more portly than I'd like to. I missed training. I have been doing it pretty much all of my life. And seriously, I missed all you guys and wondered how everybody is doing.

The pancreatitis was acute, unknown cause, and I get full blood work every 4 months. I am back in full health. In fact my BP has consistently been in the 125/70 range for over a year now. My resting heart rate used to be around 110. I thought I had a thyroid issue but that was tested and I have perfect thyroid panels. Right in the low to mod range. However, my resting pulse is now also consistent for over a year, at around 68-74. My doc subsequently took me off propranolol recently. Maybe my liquid diet for those 2 months when I had pancreatitis cleaned my body of all the toxins I have abused it with. Who knows. Maybe I'm getting younger. That would be cool.

Just haven't had a lot of time to get on the internet forums. Due to all of that. But I am back. Sorry! You guys have to put up with my off topic pseudo humor like it or not When we don't have time, we make time. I decided I don't want to be a fat old man.

Sorry you asked I bet ~
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man

To answer your question honestly, just life has been keeping me busy. I started only being able to go tho the gym a few times per month, then last October I went once in a 30 day period, and iit was while I was on a business trip so it wasn't exactly the kind of training I usually do. So I'd say I have been out of the gym since August or September of last year. I had that bad case of pancreatitis late 2014 which put me back down to about 170 lbs soaking wet. By the time I got back into my normal form and back up to 215-220 at a decent fat level my daughter had a baby and I was traveling a lot as she doesn't live in my state and her husband was serving his 3rd tour in Afghanistan. Work has been keeping me up 18 hours a day, even weekends. Then the holidays came. Somehow it was suddenly not only 2016, but fooking February already. I noticed I was still around 215 lbs but looking quite a bit more portly than I'd like to. I missed training. I have been doing it pretty much all of my life. And seriously, I missed all you guys and wondered how everybody is doing.

The pancreatitis was acute, unknown cause, and I get full blood work every 4 months. I am back in full health. In fact my BP has consistently been in the 125/70 range for over a year now. My resting heart rate used to be around 110. I thought I had a thyroid issue but that was tested and I have perfect thyroid panels. Right in the low to mod range. However, my resting pulse is now also consistent for over a year, at around 68-74. My doc subsequently took me off propranolol recently. Maybe my liquid diet for those 2 months when I had pancreatitis cleaned my body of all the toxins I have abused it with. Who knows. Maybe I'm getting younger. That would be cool.

Just haven't had a lot of time to get on the internet forums. Due to all of that. But I am back. Sorry! You guys have to put up with my off topic pseudo humor like it or not When we don't have time, we make time. I decided I don't want to be a fat old man.

Sorry you asked I bet ~
    Well glad your back and sounds like your doing better. Life seems to throw us curve balls all to often.

Incline bb skull crushers

Incline db curls

Hammer strength standing tri push downs

Preacher curls with neg forced reps

Rope push downs

Seated cable curls

Wrist curls

30 minutes cool down cardio and done

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    You were supposed to pull the skin off the TIRE. Besides, I thought you already did crash and that's what started this? hahah. yeah. This is why I am a programmer and don't do stand up.
    Owww. Zing!!

Glad you're back, Java!

Getting ready to call my insurance agent and start what I'm sure will be a craptacular process.
    Java Man likes this.

Owww. Zing!!

Glad you're back, Java!

Getting ready to call my insurance agent and start what I'm sure will be a craptacular process.
    Maybe not. Depends on your adjuster. I just went through this. Backed into my neighbors 1800 lb car with my 5500 lb truck. Didn't even know i did it until I was asked why my bumper pattern matched the caved in rear of her car. I didn't feel it at all lol. Well i took out most of her right rear QP and f-d up her trunk apparently. Car was not occupied (we share a driveway) About $2500 was the lowest estimate.. I called my insurance company and my neighbor had a check in her mailbox within 3 days for that amount. Done. My adjuster was cool though. You may get an a hole. Who is your insurer? Mine was Safeco.

Just going to do cardio today, maybe some light shrugs to pull on my arms and shoulders cause they hurt like hell when I straighten them. They need to be stretched. Probably hamstrings too since I did not do those in my full body destruction workout Saturday, which will also stretch out my quads and I did do those on Saturday so that will feel good too. Keeping the weight light though. I've been out of the gym so long I could probably get some lean growth going just doing push-ups and dips
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-16-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

Maybe not. Depends on your adjuster. I just went through this. Backed into my neighbors 1800 lb car with my 5500 lb truck. Didn't even know i did it until I was asked why my bumper pattern matched the caved in rear of her car. I didn't feel it at all lol. Well i took out most of her right rear QP and f-d up her trunk apparently. Car was not occupied (we share a driveway) About $2500 was the lowest estimate.. I called my insurance company and my neighbor had a check in her mailbox within 3 days for that amount. Done. My adjuster was cool though. You may get an a hole. Who is your insurer? Mine was Safeco.
    Allstate. :/

Just going to do cardio today, maybe some light shrugs to pull on my arms and shoulders cause they hurt like hell when I straighten them. They need to be stretched. Probably hamstrings too since I did not do those in my full body destruction workout Saturday, which will also stretch out my quads and I did do those on Saturday so that will feel good too.
    Defo stay on the leg stretches. I let my hammies get tight on me and I think it is part of the issue I get with lower back cramps.
    I try to stretch quads, hammies, and hips 2-3x / week now.
    Java Man likes this.

Allstate. :/
    Oh you're fvcked/

Thread Information