Page 164 of 183 FirstFirst ... 64114154159160161162163164165166167168169174 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,560 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    For me to be part of your castle, I must reach 220 lbs, in your castle only the most powerful warriors inhabit! Lol
    You probably weigh more than he does now.

Trying to guilt trip him to the Dr. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You probably weigh more than he does now.

Trying to guilt trip him to the Dr. LOL

And how does Sil still appear to be a monster?

Man, you guys are too big, you're still big, even sick!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    My 3” pencil thin prick has more meat on it then you good sir. You will refer to me as the Polish Monster. I’m just kidding anyways, long time no talk.
    Are u the eastern european criminal who tried to build another Castle, but was driven away cause u didnt make any friends years ago?

You did hard time too. 6 years for steeling cars, was it?
    In the western world, this is not cool, u know.

Now GROW UP!!

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Marsoc likes this.

Sil, I will be serious now. I really think that you should get this checked out. I have dealt with numerous causes of Covid at work and I have never heard of it lasting this long. I do know one case where the cough did last for an extended period, but they felt fine.
    You must be able to take one of those rapid tests. If it comes back negative, there is probably something else happening.

Then what can it be? Give me some alternatives.
    Cant be cancer. Im ok when i dont train. Ofcourse its not AIDS.

Only possible solution is long covid.
    I was coming off the summercycle when i got infected. Immunsystem was down. No vaccines.

For me to be part of your castle, I must reach 220 lbs, in your castle only the most powerful warriors inhabit! Lol
    U never be a warrior. Dont even use that word again!

JaneDoe likes this.

And how does Sil still appear to be a monster?

Man, you guys are too big, you're still big, even sick!
    Sorry Charger. I let this new guy take your space at the table. This one is very wize.

If u wanna dream of a spot at the table again, u must stop this cry mummy visit the doctor im worried shit of yours.

Doctors are crap anyway with education from the 70s and busy schedule.

No man, i make my own medicin.

JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    It will never be a warrior, that was the poet who said it. As if anyone could write someone's fate only laughter!

Blog Entries
    Let's Charger Sil is crying for you, show up again! He wants your lap, since Obs is no longer on the Forum! Lmao

Blog Entries
    I don't want a place at the table just to clarify, I just wish good luck to those who are sick but fuck let's follow the law of Sparta where there is no pain and suffering... If you want to go to Valhalla, hanging yourself is not a good option? Lol

Blog Entries
    No, you won't meet Valhalla, you have to be a true Viking warrior... If you want or thought of killing yourself, you are not a true Viking!

Blog Entries
    And look who uttered "you will never be a warrior"

Hahahaa Lol

Where are you Charger Sil is in need of your lap .. I'm already withdrawing from this castle, appear that Sil loves you!I've been in the forum since 2018 and I'm still new!!!

And look who uttered "you will never be a warrior"

Hahahaa Lol

Where are you Charger Sil is in need of your lap .. I'm already withdrawing from this castle, appear that Sil loves you!I've been in the forum since 2018 and I'm still new!!!
    Listen prick. Your are not funny. Leave the boys alone. Meaning, drag your skinny ass out of here.

Tonigth there is a party in the Castle.
    And the chick does not care about the body i had before.
    Ur all welcome.
    But bring your own girls..

Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Listen prick. Your are not funny. Leave the boys alone. Meaning, drag your skinny ass out of here.

I'm not leaving, only the forum administrator can get me out of here! so fuck your soft ass

Blog Entries
    Ur all welcome.

I'm sure she's already having sex with someone else now that you're skinny! Lol

Blog Entries
    The girl in the picture is lying to you you sucker, she already has a lover fucking her!

Listen here, if all the water in the world ran out, surely your body would have enough water to supply the whole world

Lmao

Blog Entries
    The Sil is cuckold! The Sil is cuckold!! The Sil is cuckold!

��

Blog Entries
    I'll only leave here if the administrator asks me to leave, otherwise I'll take care of your castle and fuck all the women who inhabit it! Well your castle has been taken over by a Berserker, you cowardly Viking!

Lol

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Listen here, if all the water in the world ran out, surely your body would have enough water to supply the whole world

Lmao
    That is funny.

Davi as you are a new comer to the castle, just know that Sil can be a goof-ball, not to be taken seriously. So don’t take it personal from a taxi-driver who calls himself a Viking and lives in a make-believe castle. Plus now, the long-Covid is affecting his brain (yes, that is a symptom). When he starts to see unicorns invading his property and drowning in his moat (assuming he has one), then it’s a little too late for our earnest concern.

That said, I prefer Grey Goose vodka; a double please, in a martini, don’t forget the olives . . . . . .
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    That is funny.

Davi as you are a new comer to the castle, just know that Sil can be a goof-ball, not to be taken seriously. So don’t take it personal from a taxi-driver who calls himself a Viking and lives in a make-believe castle. Plus now, the long-Covid is affecting his brain (yes, that is a symptom). When he starts to see unicorns invading his property and drowning in his moat (assuming he has one), then it’s a little too late for our earnest concern.

That said, I prefer Grey Goose vodka; a double please, in a martini, don’t forget the olives . . . . . .
    Sil is the typical guy who attracts enemies, without any humility to deal with people!

Blog Entries
    I'm not a dime worried about what Sil is talking about because I know the disease he's having is eating up the rest of his brain.

Lol

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Then what can it be? Give me some alternatives.
    Cant be cancer. Im ok when i dont train. Ofcourse its not AIDS.

Only possible solution is long covid.
    I was coming off the summercycle when i got infected. Immunsystem was down. No vaccines.

I just learned about long COVID yesterday on the news. 6+ months is a long time to be sick so I understand your frustration!

Is the symptoms of long COVID any different than the regular COVID? Id imagine the fever doesn’t last 6 months but shortness of breath for that long would really suck!

I hope to see ya back to feeling good soon, maybe 2022 will be a better year than this one.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Sorry Charger. I let this new guy take your space at the table. This one is very wize.

If u wanna dream of a spot at the table again, u must stop this cry mummy visit the doctor im worried shit of yours.

Doctors are crap anyway with education from the 70s and busy schedule.

No man, i make my own medicin.

I don’t know- that’s why I recommend a Dr. Something is not right. Either you are a big pussy or you have something other than Covid.
    How is BP?
    I was low on energy and I had an infection. It had to be removed surgically. Didn’t really think much of the sore spot.
    Back when I was young like you, I thought that I could go up against any sickness. You get wiser in your old age… at least most people do.
    Maybe it’s the ink!

DinAZ, JaneDoe and wango like this.

I'm not a dime worried about what Sil is talking about because I know the disease he's having is eating up the rest of his brain.

Lol
    Have fun raping & pillaging in the castle, berserker! If/when you get to Sil’s part of it, don’t forget to double mask and bring hand sanitizer.
    JaneDoe likes this.

I don’t know- that’s why I recommend a Dr. Something is not right. Either you are a big pussy or you have something other than Covid.
    How is BP?

That is a great suggestion to see a Dr. Whether it is COVID or not a Dr will have a treatment for the problem. Recently I heard of something called Monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID and there’s also other meds for it so there is options.

Since stopping my 1st cycle and doing PCT + recovery time I’ve felt super low energy and get fatigued easily. I also get dizzy standing up sometimes. I just assumed it was low T & low e2 but it turns out I have anemia (low red blood cell count) which i wouldn’t have known without a trip to the Dr.
    wango, JaneDoe, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Much to do about nothing. If you’re going to openly complain about being sick, you go to a doctor, not rely on a forum devoted to chemicals that can possibly harm you, help make an intelligent diagnosis and informative health plan.

Shit or get off of the pot.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Have fun raping & pillaging in the castle, berserker! If/when you get to Sil’s part of it, don’t forget to double mask and bring hand sanitizer.
    I'm going to leave idiot Sil as a prisoner in the basement!
    I'm going to throw alcohol all over the place in the castle that Sil was! This idiot will be isolated in the basement.
    And know this is not supposed to be funny Sil, shut up and ask the great emperor administrator of this forum for mercy so that I leave his castle in peace! Otherwise I will stay in his castle!

Blog Entries
    Much to do about nothing. If you’re going to openly complain about being sick, you go to a doctor, not rely on a forum devoted to chemicals that can possibly harm you, help make an intelligent diagnosis and informative health plan.

Shit or get off of the pot.

If he thinks he's a Luke Cage who can recover from all his health problems naturally, then fuck it, let him handle his shit! Sil is an idiot who doesn't want to go to the doctor so talking about it for him will be a waste of time!

If he thinks he's a Luke Cage who can recover from all his health problems naturally, then fuck it, let him handle his shit! Sil is an idiot who doesn't want to go to the doctor so talking about it for him will be a waste of time!
    Damn Davi, you remind me of the now rightfully banned member named proximal. Sil is indeed a goofy giant, but I think deep down inside there is a caring person, lol.

Sil buddy all kidding aside, being that I have just a little experience in medicine; here’s a fun diagnosis that can easily match your symptoms - leukemia (and btw, you don’t want that, not at all). When any symptoms transfer from acute and becomes chronic, it’s time to listen to your body, stop fucking around & see a professional.

You only live once big fella. You got a great life and a wonderful new love in that life as well. All bs aside, go to a doctor to be sure, thank you Sil, seriously.

Davi, I love your spirit and would consider it a privilege if you would visit my accountability thread (plus it’s got less visitors than the castle and it gets lonely, lol).
    DinAZ and JaneDoe like this.

Oh no, not Proximal!

wango and Cylon357 like this.

Oh no, not Proximal!

Look up a-hole in the dictionary, he’s there.

Seriously, I hope that you get the Viking to get to a doctor. We all ain’t getting younger. Peace to you buddy, hope your holidays are going well.
    DinAZ, almostgone and charger69 like this.

Damned the Castle is on fire again. I will get back to everybody. Just got out of bed, its late evening here and the girl is coming. And im having a hard time figurating which clothes to put on. Clothes which can help me hide my lost 20 pounds.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Damned the Castle is on fire again. I will get back to everybody. Just got out of bed, its late evening here and the girl is coming. And im having a hard time figurating which clothes to put on. Clothes which can help me hide my lost 20 pounds.

Hmm....inject 150 mcg of B12 immediately, wash the clothes you plan to wear with hot water and dry like a madman on high heat.
    Follow with 1500mcg B12 lozenge, and eat a bowl of anything that looks like the picture. Doesn't matter if it's deer, yak, elk, etc. Just make sure it had 4 feet and a liver.

Edit. No horseflesh. Horse girl may castrate you for that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-pxl_20211229_221721475.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-29-2021 at 04:31 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah and DinAZ like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Hmm....inject 150 mcg of B12 immediately, wash the clothes you plan to wear with hot water and dry like a madman on high heat.
    Follow with 1500mcg B12 lozenge, and eat a bowl of anything that looks like the picture. Doesn't matter if it's deer, yak, elk, etc. Just make sure it had 4 feet and a liver.

Edit. No horseflesh. Horse girl may castrate you for that.
    Hahaha.. thanks Sir. You are the man

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ur all welcome.

I take it y'all like vodka? No Akvavit?
    Nothing wrong with that. I just figured you were an absinthe drinker/rave type guy.

There's a recreation of an Alpine village in the mountains not far from me. I think it's the sister city to Fussen, Germany now.

Anyway back in the early '70s while there on a visit,, I drank a decent amount of glögg made with wines, akvavit, and some spice. Probably not that strong, but for an 8 year old kid, I was feeling good.
    Quester and DinAZ like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nothing wrong with that. I just figured you were an absinthe drinker/rave type guy.

There's a recreation of an Alpine village in the mountains not far from me. I think it's the sister city to Fussen, Germany now.

Anyway back in the early '70s while there on a visit,, I drank a decent amount of glögg made with wines, akvavit, and some spice. Probably not that strong, but for an 8 year old kid, I was feeling good.
    That sounds like a fun town to check out for a vacation or day trip! My cousin lives in Leavenworth, Washington which is a popular tourist town modeled after a Bavarian village. I had no idea that there were other towns in the U.S. modeled after German towns!

Yeah. Vodka is favourite. Cause i dont drink for taste. Its awfull. I just drink for feeling good. Or get the more sosial feeling.
    But im stil on a low dbol dose. So i guess i need to take it easy

almostgone likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Are u the eastern european criminal who tried to build another Castle, but was driven away cause u didnt make any friends years ago?

You did hard time too. 6 years for steeling cars, was it?
    In the western world, this is not cool, u know.

Now GROW UP!!

Castle is still being built, constriction was put on hold after I had to get a job. Will break ground soon enough.
    PS: I watched the whole series of Viking so we can be friends now!

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Castle is still being built, constriction was put on hold after I had to get a job. Will break ground soon enough.
    PS: I watched the whole series of Viking so we can be friends now!
    Watching all Vikings episodes??...i would say thats some deep asslicking.

But...its christmas...and i had good sex tonigth.
    Hm...ok. ...Ok, my insaults were just for fun, cause im bored of long covid.

Hope ur doing good!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe the spirit of the castle is lost in translation Davi? Sil has had many invaders attempt to break his gates over the years but here it stands. Respect is earned not given and this castle has respect in its foundation.

I don’t comment often within these walls, but I respect Sil enough to speak up…not that he needs my voice. This crazy Norwegian we call a brother would never run to admin or cry and maybe your humor is lost back in translation, it’s possible. Regardless, don’t trouble trouble.

Sil, it’s interesting what Az said about anemia. It just showed up on my blood panel for the first time and I was running Dbols for a while. Had been feeling tired and like shit. Maybe a coincidence? I don’t know. Maybe you’re too stubborn to care. Worth checking your iron. You know how to lift it but maybe you need to start eating it too? I don’t think I suddenly became anemic, I think the dbols played a part. Look into it.

Ok, enough talk of health and prosperity. Back to fucking and posting pictures of hot woman.
    DinAZ, almostgone and JaneDoe like this.

Thread Information