Page 133 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,320 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Was ok. No chestpain. Even when i run up the stairs.
    But at the end of my 90 min fast walk, i felt a bit weird in the arms. I thought, shit, i should have donated. Felt like the blood was not running perfectly. But maybe it was the 15 kg back back straps which pushed against the arteries to the arms by the shoulders. But didnt recall this from the military. But... I was a K9 er and we never had gun shootings or heavy walks.
    We just teached the dogs how to tear a mans hands apart lol.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I fit the pic when i do not spread em

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-29-2020 at 04:23 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

you have great genetics Sil...
    you have much more potential in you

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    you have great genetics Sil...
    you have much more potential in you
    And he’s as old as the hills he’s been running in...impressive for such an old fart
    almostgone likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    And he’s as old as the hills he’s been running in...impressive for such an old fart
    Take that Sil!!! That’s what you get!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe. I think its time for me to offer SaD the hot spot at my Castle table. Finally it seems that he has the best understanding for what this is all about

Hahaha, I’m a shit substitute for Obs...but I’ll do my best.

Looking good brother, for a Euro

Hahaha, I’m a shit substitute for Obs...but I’ll do my best.

Looking good brother, for a Euro
    Not related to the shit im using. But i cheated on my offtime. Led to semiburned receptors at start. But i will not make the same mistake next summer. Now i will land this one. Do a SARM or a 5 week tren a for Christmas. Then stay the fuck away from the goodis until june. Then... Then ill make it happen.
    Sad thing is, ill be as old as charg, when i finally got it all together. Damned this fucking short lifes of ours.

Yo yo yo

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Looks like something’s coming together. Hell yeah!

Fuck this shit man. Figth going with my wife. Last 24 hours. Economy, trust, my responsibility in running my Company etc etc.
    And she knows im on tren and using that for what its worth. Misusing it. My claims and suggestions got NOTHING to do with my cycle.
    My behavior after the discussion maybe. I hit down the stupid doorbell with my fist and smashed it on the floor.
    Just to try it.
    I let her sit on my thighs in the sofa staring in my eyes for 30 minutes telling me shrinkwize this is not me, im sick now and this behavior is way out of controll. Without saying anything.
    If i was crazy, i would never tollerate this, but it strengthened her believes in her takes on the economy aswell.

Case is simple, i Just wanna up the house cred, which is extremely cheap now, to pay off more expensive creds.
    But one of those are mine and she dont wanna put her name on it.
    What the fuck. She and her daugther have never paid a dollar in the house, eletricity, internet or anything for 17 years. I pay everything and buy them expensive gifts.
    But when we married, i need her signatur on everything i do. Yes i used some 18 000 dollars on tatoos, but i can afford it.

Bottom line, im not giving in on this one
    And its pathetic to dehumanize me because im on tren. I can stil think

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-03-2020 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Fuck this shit man. Figth going with my wife. Last 24 hours. Economy, trust, my responsibility in running my Company etc etc.
    And she knows im on tren and using that for what its worth. Misusing it. My claims and suggestions got NOTHING to do with my cycle.
    My behavior after the discussion maybe. I hit down the stupid doorbell with my fist and smashed it on the floor.
    Just to try it.
    I let her sit on my thighs in the sofa staring in my eyes for 30 minutes telling me shrinkwize this is not me, im sick now and this behavior is way out of controll. Without saying anything.
    If i was crazy, i would never tollerate this, but it strengthened her believes in her takes on the economy aswell.

Case is simple, i Just wanna up the house cred, which is extremely cheap now, to pay off more expensive creds.
    What the fuck. She and her daugther have never paid a dollar in the house, eletricity, internet or anything for 17 years. I pay everything and buy them expensive gifts.
    But when we married, i need her signatur on everything i do. Yes i used some 18 000 dollars on tatoos, but i can afford it.

Hey buddy- what are you going to gain with this argument? If the answer is to show your right, it’s not worth it.
    I don’t know the situation, but most of the time I get in an argument on tren, it’s not worth it. Yeah, I’m probably right. Whooopie doo. I normally just leave it because I am not going to gain anything.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just to try it.

Take a few minutes before you react. Trust me, breaking things only costs you money and fuels the argument. Been there, done that, and it's not worth it. I'm just offering friendly advice based on my experience, Sil. Hopefully it will help.

I agree, the world economy as a whole is extremely fragile right now. I'm making gains on things that generally don't offer much return. When/if things turn to shit, you are going to need her and she is going to need you. Y'all are a team. When you disagree, simply ask her for a few minutes to think about what she said, and then discuss things.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Take a few minutes before you react. Trust me, breaking things only costs you money and fuels the argument. Been there, done that, and it's not worth it. I'm just offering friendly advice based on my experience, Sil. Hopefully it will help.

I agree, the world economy as a whole is extremely fragile right now. I'm making gains on things that generally don't offer much return. When/if things turn to shit, you are going to need her and she is going to need you. Y'all are a team. When you disagree, simply ask her for a few minutes to inject some more tren, and then discuss things.
    Fixed!

almostgone likes this.

Just to try it.

Deep breaths big fella. It’s not what happens during the fight, it’s what happens afterwards. Value your health and relationships. Wealth comes and goes. I don’t know enough about it to offer an opinion but I know what it’s like to argue about those same things. Best to walk away, collect yourself and try again...
    almostgone likes this.

Deep breaths big fella. It’s not what happens during the fight, it’s what happens afterwards. Value your health and relationships. Wealth comes and goes. I don’t know enough about it to offer an opinion but I know what it’s like to argue about those same things. Best to walk away, collect yourself and try again...
    Or just walk away. She’s a female... they never lose, even if they are wrong. LOL

I agree, the world economy as a whole is extremely fragile right now. I'm making gains on things that generally don't offer much return. When/if things turn to shit, you are going to need her and she is going to need you. Y'all are a team. When you disagree, simply ask her for a few minutes to think about what she said, and then discuss things.
    I have already calmed. Even if her stubbornness costs me 1000 grands for cash flow each months.
    So i did everything in the house today when she was at work. Cleaned everything, bathroom, kitchen and bougth all kinds of stuff for cleaning to the kitchen, bath, dirty clothes etc. Separate basket for my dirty gym clothes too etc
    Like a big "tøffel" "as we say in norwegian. In english... Hm... A pusymetro, just an asslicker... Dunno

But... Im not going to do the first talk. When we met, i totally ignored her. Coldness. And if this is going to last until next year, so be it.
    My plan is to do nice things to the house each day. Wash the floor etc etc... Force HER to break silence.

If i in addition to my mr nice guy cleaning plan, beg for mercy because all i wanted was to better the cash flow situation in order to buy her more expensive shit and hotelstayings, she will know that in the future she can do what she wants.

The picture involves also she has big problemes in her job and she went from a big paycheck to very unsecure to no salory and she sees a shrink regulary.
    Stil, she has some qualities, in mye eyes, no other girls come close to.

I have already calmed. Even if her stubbornness costs me 1000 grands for cash flow each months.
    So i did everything in the house today when she was at work. Cleaned everything, bathroom, kitchen and bougth all kinds of stuff for cleaning to the kitchen, bath, dirty clothes etc. Separate basket for my dirty gym clothes too etc
    Like a big "tøffel" "as we say in norwegian. In english... Hm... A pusymetro, just an asslicker... Dunno

But... Im not going to do the first talk. When we met, i totally ignored her. Coldness. And if this is going to last until next year, so be it.
    My plan is to do nice things to the house each day. Wash the floor etc etc... Force HER to break silence.

If i in addition to my mr nice guy cleaning plan, beg for mercy because all i wanted was to better the cash flow situation in order to buy her more expensive shit and hotelstayings, she will know that in the future she can do what she wants.

The picture involves also she has big problemes in her job and she went from a big paycheck to very unsecure to no salory and she sees a shrink regulary.

I’m going to be her maid and lick the floor clean, but I’m not going to be the first one to talk. Boy, you have a big set on you! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I’m going to be her maid and lick the floor clean, but I’m not going to be the first one to talk. Boy, you have a big set on you! LOL

No licking dude, besides Obs rimming your old fartass.

No licking dude, besides Obs rimming your old fartass.

Nah, not a tøffel (a tool boy to be used). You're handling it perfectly. You do your stuff around the house when you can and let her break the silence. Both parties have to give in a little, so it's her turn now. Besides, it sounds like she's a huge part of your life and means the world to you, so I say you're playing it smart and fair.

Good job!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nah, not a tøffel (a tool boy to be used). You're handling it perfectly. You do your stuff around the house when you can and let her break the silence. Both parties have to give in a little, so it's her turn now. Besides, it sounds like she's a huge part of your life and means the world to you, so I say you're playing it smart and fair.

Good job!
    She means everything for me and a life wo Monica is torture.

sv.elia and almostgone like this.

Stil silent war. I dont want it. But must follow my plan. But i stopped tren . Being on tren anymore and aiming for superman, dont make sense when i cant even get things going at home. We are men, its our job to fix things. So i dont deserve it. Doesnt matter. Just one week left anyhow.
    So i tapper down with 500 mg test now a couple of weeks and using those last two 250 decas i got, then a few weeks with test 250,before i settle with my trt.

But training today and thirsday new kinky tatoo. Big one to the left side of my scull which ends at the left traps. Pure Ragnar Viking style.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-04-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Stil buff

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-05-2020 at 02:21 AM.

She broke silence. 4 th day i think. I have continued my toolboy policy. Today i bougth a new espressomachine. And a 4 sylinder container filled with 4 of her favourite espresso taste cups.

Then i got her daugther to fix my hair for the sculltatoo tomorrow.
    Standing in the kitchen, looking Fresh and good preparing for bed (i work nigths), she said :" i took the corona test today. And if im positive, u too have to face quarantine. Bodylanguage and voice normal.
    Lets hope the result comes out good, i said.
    Then silence, and she went for her cardio.

Hm... Strange.

almostgone likes this.

She broke silence. 4 th day i think. I have continued my toolboy policy. Today i bougth a new espressomachine. And a 4 sylinder container filled with 4 of her favourite espresso taste cups.

Then i got her daugther to fix my hair for the sculltatoo tomorrow.
    Standing in the kitchen, looking Fresh and good preparing for bed (i work nigths), she said :" i took the corona test today. And if im positive, u too have to face quarantine. Bodylanguage and voice normal.
    Lets hope the result comes out good, i said.
    Then silence, and she went for her cardio.

Hm... Strange.

Skull tattoo???? Your going to get sick from all of that ink!!! LOL

Skull tattoo???? Your going to get sick from all of that ink!!! LOL

If tren doesnt kill me, i think i can cope. (u can use the word "cope" there, AG?)

If tren doesnt kill me, i think i can cope. (u can use the word "cope" there, AG?)

Yes sir, that's perfect usage of the word "cope"!!

I bet that skull ink will bleed a little more just because the scalp is so vascular.

Looking forward to hearing how the session goes.

Yes sir, that's perfect usage of the word "cope"!!

I bet that skull ink will bleed a little more just because the scalp is so vascular.

Looking forward to hearing how the session goes.
    Yeah. And im gonna tell him. Its better the ink becomes too big and weird than too smal and boring.

almostgone likes this.

Tatoo in 4 hours. But i do my cardio. Its so refreshing for the mind.
    Yo guys, listen, i know most of this is pretty boring, and believe my, i have no intention whatsoever its interesting for others. Most of it.. Im doing it for my self. Kind of nice to put things down. At steroid .com hehe
    And i WILL post update pics of my new scull. And im afraid my next projects will put even more to the scull. Not face.

But now the skijump stairs.

Tatoo in 4 hours. But i do my cardio. Its so refreshing for the mind.
    Yo guys, listen, i know most of this is pretty boring, and believe my, i have no intention whatsoever its interesting for others. Most of it.. Im doing it for my self. Kind of nice to put things down. At steroid .com hehe
    And i WILL post update pics of my new scull. And im afraid my next projects will put even more to the scull. Not face.

But now the skijump stairs.

Not boring at all, man. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that enjoys reading how others train, what their plans are for cycles, etc. You post pics of the ladies at the gym....that's definitely a plus! and the pics of the countryside I enjoy seeing.
    Plus, it's fun to shoot the shit/ talk when time allows.

Not boring at all, man. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that enjoys reading how others train, what their plans are for cycles, etc. You post pics of the ladies at the gym....that's definitely a plus! and the pics of the countryside I enjoy seeing.
    Plus, it's fun to shoot the shit/ talk when time allows.
    Thanks. I got a reminder today. The artists are good at what they are doing, but else, no.
    Dude had dobble booked and told me come back monday
    Taxibill, getting my step daugther to fix my hair, dropping a gym workout and beeing psycked up for totally change of looks, for nothing.
    Hate this, man. Monday is close, but feels like a year.
    Dude has to cut the taxibills from the ink, at least.
    But i dont wanna be loud. We have a very good standing.
    And my bad. Guys like that... No man. Always doublecheck. Just the way they are

almostgone likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Said to you before that we don’t interact much but I do read and enjoy reading your thread..
    Interestead to know if your having tattoos on your skull why not the face?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Said to you before that we don’t interact much but I do read and enjoy reading your thread..
    Interestead to know if your having tattoos on your skull why not the face?
    Ok ok ok... Want me to cut my dick off?? ?... U were rigth, i was pathetic. U were respectful, i was a dick. Even Facebook deleted it. But i didnt see it. But i was wrong.
    Im sorry man. Tren and argue at work No excuse.
    U should be proud. U acted the way everybody should act in this world. I did not.

Now, cant bend my neck anymore lower than this lol

Now lets move on and up the weigths on the squats man

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ive done my fair share of tren mate so I get you so no worries...
    Your looking good leaner.
    Up the weight on the squats!
    Keep it up.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Hm.... My hormones are weird now. I Just parked wrong at the groceries, touching 3 places. Tired as hell after wo and a 5 hour bdsmsession with a fetlifegirl prior. (not bragging, just to get the hole pic and stil war at home).
    Yet, pumped and sitting in my 100 000 dollars taxi.
    Then a fairly pretty woman comes up to me. I give her a 7 or 8. Yo, your filling 3 spaces here. (not much people, 50% of the spaces were free). She was not hostile nor friendly.
    My reaction :" oh sorry, look, i just move my car rigth now." She gave me a nice smile.

My normal would been like, "look, there are plenty of empty spaces, Jesus.." . Etc etc.

Im out of DIM and No AI because of the corona. Toolboy.
    But... Funny thing is. It felt real nice. Just leaving and say sorry. I think natties have an easier life

Hm.... My hormones are weird now. I Just parked wrong at the groceries, touching 3 places. Tired as hell after wo and a 5 hour bdsmsession with a fetlifegirl prior. (not bragging, just to get the hole pic and stil war at home).
    Yet, pumped and sitting in my 100 000 dollars taxi.
    Then a fairly pretty woman comes up to me. I give her a 7 or 8. Yo, your filling 3 spaces here. (not much people, 50% of the spaces were free). She was not hostile nor friendly.
    My reaction :" oh sorry, look, i just move my car rigth now." She gave me a nice smile.

My normal would been like, "look, there are plenty of empty spaces, Jesus.." . Etc etc.

Im out of DIM and No AI because of the corona. Toolboy.
    But... Funny thing is. It felt real nice. Just leaving and say sorry. I think natties have an easier life

Your hormones are weird because of your sex change you are going through. LOL

Your hormones are weird because of your sex change you are going through. LOL

Ive been sucked off by a lesbian two times before, i tell u. In my taxi. No bs. Maybe i give u the story if u show more respect

Already started to shrink a bit. But its more because of the lack of motivation to eat rigth,rather than dose tappering. War at home isnt fun.

Already started to shrink a bit. But its more because of the lack of motivation to eat rigth,rather than dose tappering. War at home isnt fun.

Maybe you two could go grab a meal together? Something with a few extra good carbs. That will fill you up and maybe it would start the cease fire?

Edit: You don't have to talk. Just go eat together?
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-08-2020 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information