Page 132 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137142182 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,280 of 7296
Like Tree3790Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #5241
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Stop in the shop and have the artist check out your skin and ask him or the lovely spotress to put some A&D ointment on it. Maybe but a soft loofa for the shower and wash it lightly with antibacterial soap and then softly dry it and get the cream on it. Sweating all over probably ainít helping
    Hehe the lovely spotress. She is so hot and wife hates her like a mf. Gotta put in work to make those friends. Damned that would be nice. Lol
    Ill meet her at the gym sunday. Back is better. Less pain, but not pretty. Yet. But i will hit the gym thirs and fri. Luckily it hasnt cracked.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  2. #5242
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,208
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Stop in the shop and have the artist check out your skin and ask him or the lovely spotress to put some A&D ointment on it. Maybe but a soft loofa for the shower and wash it lightly with antibacterial soap and then softly dry it and get the cream on it. Sweating all over probably ain’t helping
    X2 on everything except for the loofa, you need Monica to gently do that, if at all. Loofa is good as long as you didn't scab heavily.

    I'm a firm believer in A&D ointment.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #5243
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

    I'm a firm believer in S&M ointment.
    Fixed!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #5244
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Fixed!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol... Next saturday.. Not now.. Next one. Last chance before wife returns. Playing with the thaugth of asking the spotress for a party and go to the local sex club. They really got a well equipment bdsmroom. And she is up for it. I know. We have talked about it. And take a "notallowedtotalkabout" pill. Come on, once a year goddamit.
    One concern though, my backpiece. And im really not heavily into cbt lol.

    Is it worth it though, loose one grand for not working, destroying physic for a couple of days. Altering my sleep schedule. For sure it will be junk all sunday.
    And for sure wifes friends at the club will tell. There is no outing there whatsoever, but u know.... Girls talk. They talk nomatter what. U can bet on that.

    Lets hope she says No and then it will be No problemes and a real good chestday sunday instead

    But u only live once..


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-14-2020 at 09:04 PM.

  5. #5245
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Why the club and not a hotel? You have enough shit in your dungeon to compete with that club Iím sure. Stay off of your back and on your knees.
    Leave the liquor alone and all should be good for Sunday.

    Problem solved!

    Free advice too

  6. #5246
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Why the club and not a hotel? You have enough shit in your dungeon to compete with that club Iím sure. Stay off of your back and on your knees.
    Leave the liquor alone and all should be good for Sunday.

    Problem solved!

    Free advice too
    Actually ur rigth. U can have fun saturday, yet be able to train well sunday.
    Ok, i ask her. Thanks for advices.
    But it must be the club. More easy to get a treeway than in the hotel bar
    She is be curious too. Damned it would be hot to see her make out with another girl
    Try to smugle in my cellphone and upload pics. If my man AG could be PayPaled to look in another direction for a sec lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  7. #5247
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-b8a893cc-6705-4ac7-89d7-ef82f1f458e9.jpeg


    Well Iím posting underwear shots in the castle, must be getting comfortable in here! Went in to design the rest of my back piece and left with a Maori fishing hook, lol. Canít get an appointment until mid August (fuck you Covid).

    Can see my back in the mirror if you look. Iím a little skinny right now (240) but I just did 10 weeks of chemo and radiation and am not in any gear (plus 3 months off of gym) so cut me some slack you big ogre. Iíll be back to 270 in no time

    I like your plan, better share those pics if she doesnít find your cell phone, lol
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-15-2020 at 10:11 AM.

  8. #5248
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B8A893CC-6705-4AC7-89D7-EF82F1F458E9.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	593.8 KB 
ID:	179537


    Well Iím posting underwear shots in the castle, must be getting comfortable in here! Went in to design the rest of my back piece and left with a Maori fishing hook, lol. Canít get an appointment until mid August (fuck you Covid).

    Can see my back in the mirror if you look. Iím a little skinny right now (240) but I just did 10 weeks of chemo and radiation and am not in any gear (plus 3 months off of gym) so cut me some slack you big ogre. Iíll be back to 270 in no time

    I like your plan, better share those pics if she doesnít find your cell phone, lol
    Well that tells me all. I would never post pic when im at my smallest.
    But u got lines for competing bro. Nice midsec. Clubgirls would love your body lol.
    Its all there. U look like a million already. Beef up, thats simple, and u look like a billon
    About the pics, talked to my wife yesterday. And she missed me and.... Well, suddenly i kind of wanted to take a saturday off and go to the club with my wife instead...
    Cause she is more cool, more easy going and just as hot (when she tries) than all gym girls.
    And if i go to the club with another girl, i must lead and show... Puuuke.
    Wife take cares of everything and fix sessions for both of us.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-15-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  9. #5249
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Back

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-16-2020 at 12:33 AM.

  10. #5250
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Back

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Instead of getting a tattoo, you should have gotten a hair cut. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  11. #5251
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Instead of getting a tattoo, you should have gotten a hair cut. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah... When wife and her daugther get home, they shave the undercut and fix it like this and suddenly i have the badest hair and scalp in town too!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  12. #5252
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Well that tells me all. I would never post pic when im at my smallest.
    But u got lines for competing bro. Nice midsec. Clubgirls would love your body lol.
    Its all there. U look like a million already. Beef up, thats simple, and u look like a billon
    About the pics, talked to my wife yesterday. And she missed me and.... Well, suddenly i kind of wanted to take a saturday off and go to the club with my wife instead...
    Cause she is more cool, more easy going and just as hot (when she tries) than all gym girls.
    And if i go to the club with another girl, i must lead and show... Puuuke.
    Wife take cares of everything and fix sessions for both of us.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Honor the wife, resist the tren impulses.

    I’ve swallowed my pride brother. 45 and just went through hell. I look like this after chemotherapy and radiation. The beef will come, also on no gear.

    It’s humbling for sure and hard to swallow that pride. I know where I was and where I can get to. Better to be transparent and own the body instead of it owning me. If this my worst, some will never achieve this at their best

    Get my sea legs back, find my appetite again and stay consistent in the gym. When I’m ready, I’ll get on a bulk and it will be as if I never missed a beat.

    Luckily I have you and some of these other hogs to look to for inspiration.

    Carry on
    almostgone likes this.

  13. #5253
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Honor the wife, resist the tren impulses.

    Iíve swallowed my pride brother. 45 and just went through hell. I look like this after chemotherapy and radiation. The beef will come, also on no gear.

    Itís humbling for sure and hard to swallow that pride. I know where I was and where I can get to. Better to be transparent and own the body instead of it owning me. If this my worst, some will never achieve this at their best

    Get my sea legs back, find my appetite again and stay consistent in the gym. When Iím ready, Iíll get on a bulk and it will be as if I never missed a beat.

    Luckily I have you and some of these other hogs to look to for inspiration.

    Carry on
    Now listen very carefully. U just look in the mirror and laugh. Your lines and genes will make u look severe buff. Period. Lot more buff than others, no matter what they eat and use. Just weeks man. And 45 is perfect. Lots of wisdome. U stil got 5 years of prime time and if crazy, 10 years after that to maintain almost all of it. Ill support u. Im 49. No lets have another 5-10 years of prime, then we take it from there.

    In Norway i will add 50 mg tren a 3 times a week and up sus with 350 mg a week for another 3 weeks, before i tapper down my summercycle.
    I also go from 3 gymhits to 4, doing an oldschool 2 Split.
    But with ligth to mod calves, hams, thighs and neck every day, as a warmup.
    Ive noticed that hitting thighs ligth 3 times a week, is just as good for mass than one time a week hard n heavy.
    Heavy 90 min to 2 hours cardio on resting days.
    And adding cheating meals with lots of carbs every 3 to 4 day.
    Shock the metabolisme, James West. His rigth, little carbs all week just stops everything. Especially when avoiding HGH, clen , dnp etc

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I know my thighs are shrinking from all the cardio, but they are bigger than they look on this pic lol.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-16-2020 at 03:02 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  14. #5254
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Now listen very carefully. U just look in the mirror and laugh. Your lines and genes will make u look severe buff. Period. Lot more buff than others, no matter what they eat and use. Just weeks man. And 45 is perfect. Lots of wisdome. U stil got 5 years of prime time and if crazy, 10 years after that to maintain almost all of it. Ill support u. Im 49. No lets have another 5-10 years of prime, then we take it from there.

    In Norway i will add 50 mg tren a 3 times a week and up sus with 350 mg a week for another 3 weeks, before i tapper down my summercycle.
    I also go from 3 gymhits to 4, doing an oldschool 2 Split.
    But with ligth to mod calves, hams, thighs and neck every day, as a warmup.
    Ive noticed that hitting thighs ligth 3 times a week, is just as good for mass than one time a week hard n heavy.
    Heavy 90 min to 2 hours cardio on resting days.
    And adding cheating meals with lots of carbs every 3 to 4 day.
    Shock the metabolisme, James West. His rigth, little carbs all week just stops everything. Especially when avoiding HGH, clen , dnp etc

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I know my thighs are shrinking from all the cardio, but they are bigger than they look on this pic lol.
    Now you listen here!!!! 5 years??????
    Are you calling me prehistoric??? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  15. #5255
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Now you listen here!!!! 5 years??????
    Are you calling me prehistoric??? LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Noooooo
    Then we take it from there i said.
    Who knows whats on the marked in 5 to 10 years.
    I have seen guys in the 80 looking real good.
    It can be done. Just the matter of motivation. And beat the Q, why the hell should i??...
    There is only one answer. U just gotta love moving the steel.
    When ur not loving moving steel anymore, then its over. Then it turns recreation and ur become just a regular gym member.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  16. #5256
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,208
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Noooooo
    Then we take it from there i said.
    Who knows whats on the marked in 5 to 10 years.
    I have seen guys in the 80 looking real good.
    It can be done. Just the matter of motivation. And beat the Q, why the hell should i??...
    There is only one answer. U just gotta love moving the steel.
    When ur not loving moving steel anymore, then its over. Then it turns recreation and ur become just a regular gym member.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

    Look @ Stan Efferding. He's 52 and still cranking it out.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  17. #5257
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Look @ Stan Efferding. He's 52 and still cranking it out.
    Wont help charger cause he is in his early 70s lol, but what was the name of the 90 year old vet who walked miles in his backyard to show/protest.. Whatever..?? Dont remember the story, but i think charger should stop bitching about his age all the time

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  18. #5258
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Front latspread was the only thing good in todays wo.
    Think im beginning to get burned receptors

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    The latspread is the only pose which justifies my 500 mg tren :/
    I really thougth i would be monstrous. Far from the truth. But ok... The upping from 200 to 500 tren just been for 5 days, but i think i feel it. It will not happen. I cheated on my offperiod. Bad mistake.

    But health is good. No sides execpt for the tren weird thougth. And wellbeing is all time high. Feels great and stupidly horny 24 7.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-19-2020 at 04:38 AM.

  19. #5259
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Today gooood. I think my doses have been too low. Sus is way underdosed, deca 250 is nothing and tren e 200 is girly. Now at tren a 100 mg eod im feeling something real nice.
    Bet my tren e was underdosed too.
    Arnold who???
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-20-2020 at 12:35 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

  20. #5260
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Its stil there! Finally ive got the details lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  21. #5261
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its stil there! Finally ive got the details lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    All I see is a bunch of ink. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #5262
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    All I see is a bunch of ink. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Inks are my details.

    Yo bro, sometimes i feel ur a bit slow. But who am i to tell. Im not in my 70s yet

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    charger69 likes this.

  23. #5263
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,208
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its stil there! Finally ive got the details lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Looks like it's healing nicely, Sil.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  24. #5264
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Looks like it's healing nicely, Sil.
    Jepp. And dry healing only. No oil or cream ever. And i trained tuesday. The Day beetween. But after wed i needed a week off. The skin pain was heavy. Kept me from sleeping. But No cracks, blood or miscoloring.
    Tomorrow new project. Left thigh, both calves. I like to wear a shorts in the gym, so i think it will be cool

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  25. #5265
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Ok guys. Time for the forest and cardio with a 35 pound backpack. 15 kg. 1 hour or so.
    Then 5 hours tatoo. Thigh and calves.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-23-2020 at 11:07 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

  26. #5266
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    At the shop
    Half of it done.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-24-2020 at 06:41 AM.

  27. #5267
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,208
    Shin bones have thin skin don't they?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  28. #5268
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ok guys. Time for the forest and cardio with a 35 pound backpack. 15 kg. 1 hour or so.
    Then 5 hours tatoo. Thigh and calves.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Whatís with the winter jacket???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #5269
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Whatís with the winter jacket???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It has the scent from my wife lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  30. #5270
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Yes baby, gals... Here i and my tren come!!
    If ur a gal and dont get aroused by this, your 80+ or les, honey.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-24-2020 at 07:21 PM.

  31. #5271
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yes baby, gals... Here i and my tren come!!
    If ur a gal and dont get aroused by this, your 80+ or les, honey.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Even Obs would be aroused!!! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  32. #5272
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Even Obs would be aroused!!! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seriously i think he would. He must be bi ligth. Or else he wouldnt talk they way he did sometimes. Its easy to spot a fake 100% hetro.
    Something wrong about that?
    Its my Castle and i say what i want. YES YES YES. Sexual tension beetween men at any level are the most disgusting thing i know.
    Sorry, but its my take.
    But girl on girl. Yeah its hotter than girl on boy.
    And that is how we role around here. If u dont like it. Then get the fuck out and bring your gay ass with u.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  33. #5273
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Oyeah..

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  34. #5274
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,208
    ^^^ Looking strong and sturdy, Sil!!! Nice inner pectoral definition and depth.


    Was watching some old DVDs of The Last Kingdom last night. Damn if Magnus Samuelsson isn't holding up strong as well. I know he isn't from Norway, but still one hell of a competitor on his day.

    I was always impressed by his wife, Kristin Samuelsson. Over all the noise of the strength competitions, you could hear her shouting, cussing, and cheering Magnus to perform. She was always so quiet after the events, but man, you could hear her over everything during events. She was impressive in strength events herself.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  35. #5275
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Damned.. Getting too wide to fit the pics
    Its a shame i need 500 mg tren .
    500 test 250 deca are no longer enough. Damned aging.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-26-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

  36. #5276
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ^^^ Looking strong and sturdy, Sil!!! Nice inner pectoral definition and depth.


    Was watching some old DVDs of The Last Kingdom last night. Damn if Magnus Samuelsson isn't holding up strong as well. I know he isn't from Norway, but still one hell of a competitor on his day.

    I was always impressed by his wife, Kristin Samuelsson. Over all the noise of the strength competitions, you could hear her shouting, cussing, and cheering Magnus to perform. She was always so quiet after the events, but man, you could hear her over everything during events. She was impressive in strength events herself.
    I answered Larry Wheels when he bragged about doing 90 kgs barbell bicepscurl. Well, Magnus Samuelson did 4 x 140 kgs

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  37. #5277
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,208
    Yes sir, he was a beast and still is. Do you remember the Nathan Jones armwrestling event in '95 or so?


    https://youtu.be/BrHm5XeN-dQ
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  38. #5278
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir, he was a beast and still is. Do you remember the Nathan Jones armwrestling event in '95 or so?


    https://youtu.be/BrHm5XeN-dQ
    Yes i did. But i was hoping the most muscular guy should win.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  39. #5279
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Cardio time. Have to test the heart again. After i added 300 tren a to my cycle AND started to eat i bit shitty again (cause just 2-3 weeks left of the blast), i sensing chestcomfort and a bit heavy breathing again. Got the trencough last evening also.
    But the more i think of it it turns more painfull, so maybe its just the brain. But 15 kgs in the backpack, forest and stairs running. If something wrong, i guess i will feel it. BUT.. Now its back to nazi diett again. :/

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  40. #5280
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    So.. Gotta take the pics while the tren is present lol

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

  1. Robertvob,
  2. Tylerlk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •