Page 32 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,280 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

So your one of those ay mate
    Thought he was into diapers...but maybe im confusing with marcus...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Thought he was into diapers...but maybe im confusing with marcus...
    Diapers? Is that like a nappy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]deleted..could show u but rules are rules i guess[/ATTACH] s
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-03-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Anyone see powerstroke. He didn't come home for dinner last night.
    Euroholic likes this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Classic Cape. Lol
    Capebuffalo likes this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    She can post them in here!!
    Oh no she won't.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

Oh no she won't.
    Please. Diapers do nothing for me, but long, tan legs....mmmm

He is alive mate... When i get my trump visa his girlfriend is going to fix me up with a hot black friend of hers.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    He is alive mate... When i get my trump visa his girlfriend is going to fix me up with a hot black friend of hers.
    May need an alternate plan. His feelings were really hurt yesterday. He may not be with us anymore. He maybe Departed.

May need an alternate plan. His feelings were really hurt yesterday. He may not be with us anymore. He maybe Departed.
    Not everyone likes banter i guess. And give him a little break mate. Tren is a cunt of drug

Say what?...what did u guys say to him?

Hey bizaro enjoy mate

No Cookies | Herald Sun

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey bizaro enjoy mate

No Cookies | Herald Sun
    Damn catholic press. Never heard of her before. She's visited my city on tour, even, a couple of weeks ago...
    Euroholic likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

Damn catholic press. Never heard of her before. She's visited my city on tour, even, a couple of weeks ago...
    1 million dicks. Lol
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    1 million dicks. Lol
    Not gonna put it in that mouth LOL.
    Euroholic likes this.

Just do it mate she looks hot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 2800.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	167427 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 282.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	167428

Time for flashbacks. Cause im not there at the moment. Actually i skipped most of last weeks workouts and planning on dropping 1-2 more weeks. Just some ligth movements in my homegym. Diett is as bad as u can get it.
    Sofa, pizza and streaming is my life today.
    I also got this stabbing burning pain lower abdomen rigth side for 14 days. Went to the doc but nothing serious rigth away. Did some bloodwork.
    Pain is ongoing and it doesnt encourage me to train. A "bodyworker" friend took a look yesterday and i, she, the doc and google agree it 80% chances of that pain is coming from muscles.

Guess my test is very low too. Im not feeling that bad and i am ok happy but the desire for moving mountains is not there.

I kept my strength and size but now im forcing myself to loose it, though, no cyclecrash.

I thought maybe i would do better in life some weeks without thinking of the training and the next meal. But something is missing and i will def return as a motherfucker when my little down is over.

As i said, when i was to the doc he also included total test. Before i went to see him, i checked trt in Norway and the only "illness" that are supported with trt is hypogonadism. I guess i will try to convince him that i havent been using steroids for 5 years.

Another thing. We had a party yesterday and the strange thing is that i felt it much more easy to get along with the others (non of them have any relations with lifting) wearing a4clothes and not feeling hulky.
    That was one of the reasons i started. To feel great with others.

But i guess its related to the people. Dont think i would feel the same at the coolest party in town. But that is not mye people anymore.....
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-05-2017 at 02:52 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sometimes forcing yourself to train is just the way to get outta the slump..everyone has bad spells were there kinda depressed and don't feel like training or eating right try to look at in a positive light giving your joints some recovery and giving your body a break...try to do as little back sliding as possible keep your diet as good as you can and at least train to get a pump and some energy..the more you keep yourself up during these times will be the better you'll look when you do start going hard again..training is a important outlet for all of us don't forget we're your heart lies..get some motivation sil you got this!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Sometimes forcing yourself to train is just the way to get outta the slump..everyone has bad spells were there kinda depressed and don't feel like training or eating right try to look at in a positive light giving your joints some recovery and giving your body a break...try to do as little back sliding as possible keep your diet as good as you can and at least train to get a pump and some energy..the more you keep yourself up during these times will be the better you'll look when you do start going hard again..training is a important outlet for all of us don't forget we're your heart lies..get some motivation sil you got this!
    Thanks man
    KINGKONG likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 2800.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	167427 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 282.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	167428

Time for flashbacks. Cause im not there at the moment. Actually i skipped most of last weeks workouts and planning on dropping 1-2 more weeks. Just some ligth movements in my homegym. Diett is as bad as u can get it.
    Sofa, pizza and streaming is my life today.
    I also got this stabbing burning pain lower abdomen rigth side for 14 days. Went to the doc but nothing serious rigth away. Did some bloodwork.
    Pain is ongoing and it doesnt encourage me to train. A "bodyworker" friend took a look yesterday and i, she, the doc and google agree it 80% chances of that pain is coming from muscles.

Guess my test is very low too. Im not feeling that bad and i am ok happy but the desire for moving mountains is not there.

I kept my strength and size but now im forcing myself to loose it, though, no cyclecrash.

I thought maybe i would do better in life some weeks without thinking of the training and the next meal. But something is missing and i will def return as a motherfucker when my little down is over.

As i said, when i was to the doc he also included total test. Before i went to see him, i checked trt in Norway and the only "illness" that are supported with trt is hypogonadism. I guess i will try to convince him that i havent been using steroids for 5 years.

Another thing. We had a party yesterday and the strange thing is that i felt it much more easy to get along with the others (non of them have any relations with lifting) wearing a4clothes and not feeling hulky.
    That was one of the reasons i started. To feel great with others.

But i guess its related to the people. Dont think i would feel the same at the coolest party in town. But that is not mye people anymore.....
    Cool people suck. They are always willing to change to suit the crowd. The sex is much better when the chick thinks like you. Why are you waiting jump back on? Cycle and you will feel better baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Cool people suck. They are always willing to change to suit the crowd. The sex is much better when the chick thinks like you. Why are you waiting jump back on? Cycle and you will feel better baby!
    Cant sind against one of my main rules. Always do hard time or else you will never see the sun shine at its best.

Hope u understood my vikingenglish methafor there, sonny
    Obs likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Have good mornings guys, off to the market. OG, your back shot was sick!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Have good mornings guys, off to the market. OG, your back shot was sick!
    Good day to u also. How is Muscle Beach doing these days?....athletic and fitness dudes only?...or some legends from the 90s culture stil clinging on to it?

Good day to u also. How is Muscle Beach doing these days?....athletic and fitness dudes only?...or some legends from the 90s culture stil clinging on to it?
    Never head down that way Sil, in fact have only been there once since I've lived here. I like my part of L.A. much better, folks seem more normal LOL.

What, a steroid .com Knowledgeable member who lives in L.A and just visited Muscle Beach once....thats even stranger than my ALAT lol

Venice beach in general is a VERY strange place. For me, seeing it once was more than enough.
    Obs likes this.

Venice beach in general is a VERY strange place. For me, seeing it once was more than enough.
    Why is it so strange? To me it always has been the nr 1 dreamplace. Show up well oiled and cause severe headturns at Venice Beach California....

I think strange in that not my cup of tea, I guess. But I admit, I haven't been to Golds down there, only Golds closer to where I'm at, those are now closed. How's the urinary issue going?

I think strange in that not my cup of tea, I guess. But I admit, I haven't been to Golds down there, only Golds closer to where I'm at, those are now closed. How's the urinary issue going?
    Same. I have been pissing nigthtime for years. When im off 1-2 times. On it can be 2-4.
    Doc ordered urologist. But psa is fine. Kidneys fine. A little mystery.

I got acquainted with the fruit of evil last night, there is no going back now...

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I got acquainted with the fruit of evil last night, there is no going back now...
    Can u translate that into norwegian please?...cranberries?...hm

Can u translate that into norwegian please?...cranberries?...hm
    Kan du svenska?

I natt, träffas Jag för första gången den frukten om ont...

Obs
    Well shit... I tore the shit out of my abs on the left side. It was excruciating for two days. Pain is much less, now swelling is pouring down my left side and accumulating at my penis base. Its starting to bruise now. I did my chest last night very carefully trying not to tense my lower abdomen. I got good results considering my condition. Worried about trying squats. Dont think I should. Better not loose a set of testicles over this shit.

Well shit... I tore the shit out of my abs on the left side. It was excruciating for two days. Pain is much less, now swelling is pouring down my left side and accumulating at my penis base. Its starting to bruise now. I did my chest last night very carefully trying not to tense my lower abdomen. I got good results considering my condition. Worried about trying squats. Dont think I should. Better not loose a set of testicles over this shit.
    Blood does move down with gravity and would not be surprised at all if your scrotum swells. I personally think squatting will not be a good idea because of how much you have to stabilize your trunk with your abs. If your swelling and bruising continue to get worse, this means your really need to get this checked. Are you able to work with this condition?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Blood does move down with gravity and would not be surprised at all if your scrotum swells. I personally think squatting will not be a good idea because of how much you have to stabilize your trunk with your abs. If your swelling and bruising continue to get worse, this means your really need to get this checked. Are you able to work with this condition?
    Yes, my week has been slow though. The day it was worst I had to move an elm tree. I loaded it alone it took forever, my neigbor and my girlfriend helped me unload it. I am getting around good now its still sore but noting like it was. I have no fat around the area above my penis but it has gotten to where I can grab a small handful of swelling and jiggle it.
    When I was 13 I was stomped by a brangus bull on my belt bucle. I know I have a lot of deep scar tissue there and Im kinda thinking me training my abs so hard just made them split along an old scar line.
    I am gonna work calves and just say screw it to legs this week. This swelling is sooo freakin wierd. Iys just basically sub cutaneous edima. There is no muscle swelling, just water and blood leaking down my front.

Obs
    MY SHAFT IS TURNING BLACK. I would post a pic but some pussy would be offended.

Obs
    Attachment 167498 if you can tell me what part it is you can be offended.
    Last edited by Obs; 02-08-2017 at 05:55 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Attachment 167498 if you can tell me what part it is you can be offended.
    You need to take this garbage down immediately.

Posing photos of you genitals is completely inappropriate.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

And there he is

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

I posted pics of my calves for christ sake and nobody said shit!

Thread Information