Page 28 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #1081
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    When I get off work and my glycogen is at it's lowest I crave sugar sooo bad..the thing that works for me is not to start cause once I do the urge is overwhelming..one piece of candy leads to 100..once I slip whether it be with drugs or food it's over..it's binge time..
    Same for me. If I start there's no turning back. I'll eat between 1000-2000 kc in excess.

    I very much doubt it's glycogen depletion, in fact going low carb do seem to prevent the cravings, today I carbed up because of feeling weak on low carb and was at it again.

    The only idea I have is after midnight serotonin it's going to be at its lowest becasue of metabolism into melatonin, hence the cravings... must be some imbalance between female hormones.
    KINGKONG likes this.

  2. #1082
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    My girl has quit smoking. She just dropped it cold. I have pressure on me like never before to stop and I am done. I am done smoking. It will just get in the way of my cardio so to hell with it. This is a big damn deal to me. I will just turn the cravings into drive. Watch me fly brothers, I am going to turn up the volume on this game.

  3. #1083
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    My girl has quit smoking. She just dropped it cold. I have pressure on me like never before to stop and I am done. I am done smoking. It will just get in the way of my cardio so to hell with it. This is a big damn deal to me. I will just turn the cravings into drive. Watch me fly brothers, I am going to turn up the volume on this game.
    I've been on and off since 13, I don't really understand ppl having trouble quitting as I've never developed addiction, it's like I'm unable to.

    But, I'm experiencing issues now that I've dropped off caber after three months and half.
    Obs likes this.

  4. #1084
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post

    When I get off work and my glycogen is at it's lowest I crave sugar sooo bad..the thing that works for me is not to start cause once I do the urge is overwhelming..one piece of candy leads to 100..once I slip whether it be with drugs or food it's over..it's binge time..
    Is that u bro?..in the avatar

  5. #1085
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 297.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	167130Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 298.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	167131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 299.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	167132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 301.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	167133

    Trained home today and took some pics. 4 weeks since i quited the a-esters and i guess im pretty "natty" now.

    Pct is starting to work a little and i feel ok. If i manage to gain a little from this then were up for a hell of a summer when my summer 2017 cuttingcyle starts 1.may.

    Specially happy the way my traps and lateral shoulder head are coming. Those always were a weak spot for me.

    Chest is missing and my injury is permanent but i stil try to hit movements that doesnt hurt.

    Calves and legs are also at focus now and im pleased with them aswell.

    Left tris also missing due to injury but i will find a workaround:-)

    Stil on mk677 25 mg ed and i love it.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-22-2017 at 10:15 AM.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

  6. #1086
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Nice job big man.

  7. #1087
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Had a bad dream tonight. Dreamed of catabolism, burning muscle instead of fat. Was looking skinnyfat as shit.

  8. #1088
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Had a bad dream tonight. Dreamed of catabolism, burning muscle instead of fat. Was looking skinnyfat as shit.
    Wow. I have many crazy dreams also but i never saw myself as skinny. Just dead or tortured or completely lost.

    What drugs are u on?

  9. #1089
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Wow. I have many crazy dreams also but i never saw myself as skinny. Just dead or tortured or completely lost.

    What drugs are u on?
    Not just skinny, no muscle (not that I've much...) and flabby skin all over.

    I'm on TRT plus a tad of tren (20mg 2x weekly), I started HCG the day other and I'm finishing the vial of Tren I have (less than .5ml left) meanwhile natural progesterone from the testes is restored. I need some prog to feel normal, w/o I have zero libido and virtually no zest in life, I just turn into an emotional zombie.

    I also dropped caber last week, I couldn't bear the slow-down feeling from it anymore, but it seems I need some time to adjust, I've been experiencing unusual near-fainting episodes lately, though I'm not sure how much these are related to caber discontinuation.

  10. #1090
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 297.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	167130Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 298.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	167131Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 299.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	167132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 301.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	167133

    Trained home today and took some pics. 4 weeks since i quited the a-esters and i guess im pretty "natty" now.

    No such thing as natty when you've run 25 cycles

    Pct is starting to work a little and i feel ok. If i manage to gain a little from this then were up for a hell of a summer when my summer 2017 cuttingcyle starts 1.may.

    Specially happy the way my traps and lateral shoulder head are coming. Those always were a weak spot for me.

    Chest is missing and my injury is permanent but i stil try to hit movements that doesnt hurt.

    Calves and legs are also at focus now and im pleased with them aswell.

    Left tris also missing due to injury but i will find a workaround:-)

    Stil on mk677 25 mg ed and i love it.
    Your back is wide with very low lat insertions though I will top my hat... try and hit some thickness ex's and you'll see what can actually happen

  11. #1091
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Not just skinny, no muscle (not that I've much...) and flabby skin all over.

    I'm on TRT plus a tad of tren (20mg 2x weekly), I started HCG the day other and I'm finishing the vial of Tren I have (less than .5ml left) meanwhile natural progesterone from the testes is restored. I need some prog to feel normal, w/o I have zero libido and virtually no zest in life, I just turn into an emotional zombie.

    I also dropped caber last week, I couldn't bear the slow-down feeling from it anymore, but it seems I need some time to adjust, I've been experiencing unusual near-fainting episodes lately, though I'm not sure how much these are related to caber discontinuation.
    40mg of tren a week?

    Why?

  12. #1092
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    40mg of tren a week?

    Why?
    Because of its activity as a progestin, I need that in order to feel human. I just hope HCG can work as well.
    Euroholic likes this.

  13. #1093
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Is that u bro?..in the avatar
    No its def not!it is to me a perfect back and something to which I will continue to work for ..my back and legs are my biggest features Iam just uncomfortable at the level of bodyfat wanna get in the single digits been working at it..
    NACH3 likes this.

  14. #1094
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Because of its activity as a progestin, I need that in order to feel human. I just hope HCG can work as well.
    You remind me of that scene from ace ventura. When he says your a weird guy ace a weird guy.
    But i would not have it any other way mate.

    hammerheart, Obs and Marsoc like this.

  15. #1095
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    No its def not!it is to me a perfect back and something to which I will continue to work for ..my back and legs are my biggest features Iam just uncomfortable at the level of bodyfat wanna get in the single digits been working at it..
    yeah thats a pro..pic was so small at my cellphone...at my pc i sure see thats a top pro back ofcourse:-)

  16. #1096
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    yeah thats a pro..pic was so small at my cellphone...at my pc i sure see thats a top pro back ofcourse:-)
    Wish it was me I agree guys def a pro..
    Euroholic likes this.

  17. #1097
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    That is one sexy back tho. The bitches would be all over you if you had a back that thick

  18. #1098
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    That is one sexy back tho. The bitches would be all over you if you had a back that thick
    Yeah but you'd be so tired from cutting carbs that you wouldn't be able to do anything..Iam not a competitive bodybuilder I lift cause I enjoy it I eat cause I enjoy it..It's hard for me to get the motivation to get that lean esp since I live in a place with winters..it's nice in the summer for the beach but otherwise I never even have my shirt off..it seems when in the past I've got into the 10 percent area I've been tired and hungry all the time ..can't eat out or eat with family or friends without pulling out Tupperware?i always feel too Iam on the borderline of burning muscle..
    Euroholic likes this.

  19. #1099
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Yeah but you'd be so tired from cutting carbs that you wouldn't be able to do anything..Iam not a competitive bodybuilder I lift cause I enjoy it I eat cause I enjoy it..It's hard for me to get the motivation to get that lean esp since I live in a place with winters..it's nice in the summer for the beach but otherwise I never even have my shirt off..it seems when in the past I've got into the 10 percent area I've been tired and hungry all the time ..can't eat out or eat with family or friends without pulling out Tupperware?i always feel too Iam on the borderline of burning muscle..
    You are right about that mate. They give their life for the sport we love. And thats why we honour them. It really is a 24/7 lifestyle
    KINGKONG likes this.

  20. #1100
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Dorian yates said he had to be home by midnight to eat his meal no exceptions and in his adult life as a pro had only about 10 drinks of alcohol. 10!!! Thats just a early night for most people
    KINGKONG likes this.

  21. #1101
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Its all the little things we take for granted that these guys go without and that is why they are on the level they are at. We all train hard and eat good but these guys just give it 100% dedication. They will die for their craft at any cost.

  22. #1102
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    If anyone is interested, most recent bw is up and posted here.

  23. #1103
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Ok guys. This is it. Wife yesterday in sofa "Wtf is wrong with your legs, looks like my old boss`" . Me, "?????"...jumped on the floor and hit a few legposes....nope...their gone she said...10 years ago they yelled at u from everywhere.

    Ok. Legs are dissapearing when u turn 45 and i have no test so....i put in another legday. Or squatday. I hit squats today actually at my homegym...all thirsdays from now on. And wednesday i do a full legday at the public gym.

    She is not going to eat only my spermless semen from now on...she shall eat those words too...!!!!
    Obs likes this.

  24. #1104
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Just had my shot of test tonight, this is my AI

    Obs likes this.

  25. #1105
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    cauliflower?..does it prevent aromatization?...link?

  26. #1106
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    cauliflower?..does it prevent aromatization?...link?
    It contains significant amounts of indole-3-carbinol, a compound you will find in cruciferous veggies (cabbage, kale, broccoli, etc).

    It should work by promoting E2 metabolism into lesser active estrogens.

  27. #1107
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    It contains significant amounts of indole-3-carbinol, a compound you will find in cruciferous veggies (cabbage, kale, broccoli, etc).

    It should work by promoting E2 metabolism into lesser active estrogens.
    I remember. Cruciferous veggies. Smart move ithink. Perfect for cholestrol and heart too. AIs are not healthy.

  28. #1108
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I remember. Cruciferous veggies. Smart move ithink. Perfect for cholestrol and heart too. AIs are not healthy.
    I cannot tolerate even .125mg of arimidex , my brain goes haywire and muscles get both soft and weak.

    A proper aromatase inhibitor-containing food would be white button mushrooms.

  29. #1109
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Your back is wide with very low lat insertions though I will top my hat... try and hit some thickness ex's and you'll see what can actually happen
    I'm not big, but I do know my physiques/anatomy - & as Nach said, some trap thickness would be sick as well as thickening the spinal erectors. You've got some nicely balanced rear delts as well. Really great pics Sil.
    NACH3 likes this.

  30. #1110
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post

    I'm not big, but I do know my physiques/anatomy - & as Nach said, some trap thickness would be sick as well as thickening the spinal erectors. You've got some nicely balanced rear delts as well. Really great pics Sil.
    Thanks. Yes they are coming because:

    Ive actually started training them separately.

    I learned how to train them using Rich Pianas tips.

    Cant train chest hard so i put the rears first every monday.

    Looks like i have some white fibers in them. Easy to gain strength.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170128_071200.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	167255
    Proximal likes this.

  31. #1111
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Yo marcus? You arent chillin in London this weekend?....Wife is there until tuesday, Hyde Park area, and she needs protection u know.

  32. #1112
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ok guys. This is it. Wife yesterday in sofa "Wtf is wrong with your legs, looks like my old boss`" . Me, "?????"...jumped on the floor and hit a few legposes....nope...their gone she said...10 years ago they yelled at u from everywhere.

    Ok. Legs are dissapearing when u turn 45 and i have no test so....i put in another legday. Or squatday. I hit squats today actually at my homegym...all thirsdays from now on. And wednesday i do a full legday at the public gym.

    She is not going to eat only my spermless semen from now on...she shall eat those words too...!!!!
    Hey Sil, if your adding another leg day so you'd have two - put more rest between them then WED & THUR... your tearing em down and they're not ever recovering since your hitting them two days in a row....

    Plus this gives you an opportunity to split them up low back/glutes/hammies... then quad based exercises... you could also switch up your deads(reg deads then sumo deads) hits different part of legs core quad/& hammies
    Just a thought

  33. #1113
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    Hey Sil, if your adding another leg day so you'd have two - put more rest between them then WED & THUR... your tearing em down and they're not ever recovering since your hitting them two days in a row....

    Plus this gives you an opportunity to split them up low back/glutes/hammies... then quad based exercises... you could also switch up your deads(reg deads then sumo deads) hits different part of legs core quad/& hammies
    Just a thought
    Ur rigth...again. i had a real bad thighs workout wed when i did squat at home tuesday.
    So i will drop the idea and try to better the workout wednesdays. I also do deads fridays and that involves thighs aswell
    NACH3 likes this.

  34. #1114
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ur rigth...again. i had a real bad thighs workout wed when i did squat at home tuesday.
    So i will drop the idea and try to better the workout wednesdays. I also do deads fridays and that involves thighs aswell
    If you go with a posterior chain day(low back/glutes/hammies) you can do say
    Monday(you can use your days but try putting a Mon/third/or fri split on it)
    - cable pull thrus w/wide stance focusing on hamstrings/& low back
    - good mornings
    - deads(conventional or sumo) they do hit different BPs harder
    - stiff legged deads
    Rev leg lifts
    Hypers
    QUADS
    - Extensions
    - squats
    - leg press
    - hack squat close stance and pump the quads
    - deads(can be moved up in rotation)

  35. #1115
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    If you go with a posterior chain day(low back/glutes/hammies) you can do say
    Monday(you can use your days but try putting a Mon/third/or fri split on it)
    - cable pull thrus w/wide stance focusing on hamstrings/& low back
    - good mornings
    - deads(conventional or sumo) they do hit different BPs harder
    - stiff legged deads
    Rev leg lifts
    Hypers
    QUADS
    - Extensions
    - squats
    - leg press
    - hack squat close stance and pump the quads
    - deads(can be moved up in rotation)
    Whats your take on men 45+ will loose their legs no matter what?

  36. #1116
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Whats your take on men 45+ will loose their legs no matter what?
    No sir, I'm sure it gets much harder on the body period but... just look at Kel

    And maybe just switching things up - upping the frequency(2days wkly) will help shock the muscles into growth again - can't do the same routine over and over without our bodies adapting to it...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-28-2017 at 06:41 AM.

  37. #1117
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    No sir, I'm sure it gets much harder on the body period but... just look at Kel

    And maybe just switching things up - upping the frequency(2days wkly) will help shock the muscles into growth again - can't do the same routine over and over without our bodies adapting to it...
    Did u just call me Sir?...or am i drunk cause wife put alcoholpowder in my big wheybottle before she went to London...

  38. #1118
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Did u just call me Sir?...or am i drunk cause wife put alcoholpowder in my big wheybottle before she went to London...
    I didn't mean too

  39. #1119
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Whats your take on men 45+ will loose their legs no matter what?
    Imo it's mostly from andropause associated with aging. My thighs did lose about 10cm - 4 inches with low T... miss them.

    You should look forward to TRT if you don't want to shrink and your Test levels don't recover from cycling.

  40. #1120
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Imo it's mostly from andropause associated with aging. My thighs did lose about 10cm - 4 inches with low T... miss them.

    You should look forward to TRT if you don't want to shrink and your Test levels don't recover from cycling.
    Afraid its more frigthening than low test. Body survival skills. Cover vital muscles in vital organ area as long as possible. If needed safrifice muscles in limbs. Thats what ive heard. Damned this aging shit...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •