Page 29 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Sil, how long and at what dosages do you run mk677 in your pct?

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No sir, I'm sure it gets much harder on the body period but... just look at Kel

And maybe just switching things up - upping the frequency(2days wkly) will help shock the muscles into growth again - can't do the same routine over and over without our bodies adapting to it...
    I asked this after last Olympia with regard to Levrone cause the +45 leg thing does/doesn't make sense to me. From a PT's standpoint I could see how your big lifts like squats and deads are going to drop off a little or a lot depending on shoulder/back/knee/hip issues. But here's where both your BB experiences can help me - how much of your legs can you keep & attain with reduced squatting and deads? Can you find enough alternate stuff to take their place?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I asked this after last Olympia with regard to Levrone cause the +45 leg thing does/doesn't make sense to me. From a PT's standpoint I could see how your big lifts like squats and deads are going to drop off a little or a lot depending on shoulder/back/knee/hip issues. But here's where both your BB experiences can help me - how much of your legs can you keep & attain with reduced squatting and deads? Can you find enough alternate stuff to take their place?
    I'm sure you can substitute with other isolation and what not. But you will lose the benifet of the real life application tht squats and dreads offer I.e general power and explosive ness for everyday movement . There are plenty of machines that isolate the glutes and hamstrings or inner and outer thigh or quads. Or are you not able to bend your legs in the squat position at all...so no leg press either (which is mainly quad involved)
    Proximal likes this.

If you go with a posterior chain day(low back/glutes/hammies) you can do say
    Monday(you can use your days but try putting a Mon/third/or fri split on it)
    - cable pull thrus w/wide stance focusing on hamstrings/& low back
    - good mornings
    - deads(conventional or sumo) they do hit different BPs harder
    - stiff legged deads
    Rev leg lifts
    Hypers
    QUADS
    - Extensions
    - squats
    - leg press
    - hack squat close stance and pump the quads
    - deads(can be moved up in rotation)
    I figured squats are more of a hamstring and flute lift I've heard. But you have to really focus on activating them through the lift because if not it's easy to make it a quad workout ..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You can with concentrated hacks/V's. I was a big squatter/deader , I love them and my routines worked around them. This past year I just havent been able to push those movements the way I used to and my legs started to suffer. The I started basing my routines around hacking and v'ing, supplementing them with deads/squats and my legs grew a lot. I was actually mad I didnt do this sooner, its just hard to give up on the last of the heavy movements us older guys are hanging onto
    Proximal, ghettoboyd and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Sil, how long and at what dosages do you run mk677 in your pct?
    Also, what brand do you use?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You can with concentrated hacks/V's. I was a big squatter/deader , I love them and my routines worked around them. This past year I just havent been able to push those movements the way I used to and my legs started to suffer. The I started basing my routines around hacking and v'ing, supplementing them with deads/squats and my legs grew a lot. I was actually mad I didnt do this sooner, its just hard to give up on the last of the heavy movements us older guys are hanging onto
    Hey Prox - BG nailed it here! Rev Vs and hacks are my go to along with fmdeading now also(whether it be stiff legged, sumo, or conventional) I can't lick in to a squat with an Oly Bar... so rev Vs and Hacks are great I'll go heavier with deads & switch off going heavy with hacks or rev Vs but concentrating on isolating with with these movements, as well - the weight stil needs to be overloaded tho

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I figured squats are more of a hamstring and flute lift I've heard. But you have to really focus on activating them through the lift because if not it's easy to make it a quad workout ..
    You can squat on either one of those days but I agree the negative is all hamstring but they need to fire on the way up too most people have issues with one side firing better than the other when it comes to glutes and hamstrings(like you mentioned

Proximal is offline Banned
    Hey Prox - BG nailed it here! Rev Vs and hacks are my go to along with fmdeading now also(whether it be stiff legged, sumo, or conventional) I can't lick in to a squat with an Oly Bar... so rev Vs and Hacks are great I'll go heavier with deads & switch off going heavy with hacks or rev Vs but concentrating on isolating with with these movements, as well - the weight stil needs to be overloaded tho
    But the bottom line is - do you guys think this would dispense with the idea that your legs can't be there after 45? This was Sil's question and I added that I thought that was the conclusion for Levrone, that he clearly can get his top half back, but he'll never get his legs back. I'm not worried for myself - can't overload the replaced hips much or I'm asking for big trouble.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Many comments thanks...gotta run for work so i comment my man...Obs.., 12,5 mg twice a day. Get it from uk rec chem 8 weeks pct...then 4 weeks break..before i start using it again

Interesting BG...Possible i try...But i wanna shoot for dead and squats yet....to see. My loss now is relatet to the hangover ofcpurse, they grew like i mf in december with a bad kneeinjury
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Many comments thanks...gotta run for work so i comment my man...Obs.., 12,5 mg twice a day. Get it from uk rec chem 8 weeks pct...then 4 weeks break..before i start using it again

Interesting BG...Possible i try...But i wanna shoot for dead and squats yet....to see. My loss now is relatet to the hangover ofcpurse, they grew like i mf in december with a bad kneeinjury
    Thanks man I will be ordering some for my come down off this cycle. I hopefully wont feel so shitty during pct next time.

Obs
    I am not done growing on this cycle, I just started growing. I ran today and pushed myself hard and maintained my out of breathness for a long time. Right after that and a nap, I lifted and hit it pretty hard. I can feel improvement everywhere. The tren , I guess, made me hack my lungs up after cardio, hard. Gonna try to workout midday or before after cardio. Feeder workout tonight before bed. I will strive for this routine I like it like this. Cardio, recover, lift, recover, feeder workout, bed. Keeps a guy pumped and I can see why Piana does it that way. I changed a water pump in a minivan today, amoung other things and I felt real true pump all day.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-28-2017 at 09:38 PM.

What is your HCG protocol?

Are u following my cranberries/bcaa tip?

Obs
    [QUOTE=Silabolin;7256465]What is your HCG protocol?

My hcg is 250iu every 3.5 day or 500iu per week. I am out of bcaa but I have rotated between cranberry and grape juice. For todays preworkout I had nothing. I woke up from nap and had no time for anything but hauling ass to my bench and getting gone.

Obs
    I will get more bcaa's tomorrow and hold tight to the routine.

Obs
    Attachment 167270 shoulder after feeder workout.

Obs
    Attachment 167271Attachment 167272 time for bed. Thanks viking! Talk to you later
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Attachment 167271Attachment 167272 time for bed. Thanks viking! Talk to you later
    Your getting a bit of acne mate?

You can squat on either one of those days but I agree the negative is all hamstring but they need to fire on the way up too most people have issues with one side firing better than the other when it comes to glutes and hamstrings(like you mentioned
    Sorry glute not fucking flute.dumb ass spell check always puts that..ps..what's a rev V
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Euro: u are very close to be welcommed as a full blown Knigth of this Castle. Dont let it slip through your fingers with turning on the guys.
    Critics is allowed but you have to be positive also. Give him props for nice mid shoulder head first. And good definition and growing traps. Then , if u must, u can mention the acne...which in my head only proves his gear is not bunk.

Obsstroke can be a scumbag goatfucker sometimes lol but he is good at backing you up when u have a bad day and post some shit which will make all members turn at u.

And thats the only law we have. Be a rapist or shoot someone and go to hell, but we will not send u there or rat on u.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-29-2017 at 04:39 AM.
    hammerheart, Euroholic and Obs like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do on top of shoulders and chest, I don't mind it as long as face stays clear.
    Euroholic and Obs like this.

Attachment 167270 shoulder after feeder workout.
    Very pleased to see that you ar following RPs feedertips before bed on prioritized parts. I do see it works already. Nice job bro.
    Obs likes this.

Euro: u are very close to be welcommed as a full blown Knigth of this Castle. Dont let it slip through your fingers with turning on the guys.
    Critics is allowed but you have to be positive also. Give him props for nice mid shoulder head first. And good definition and growing traps. Then , if u must, u can mention the acne...which in my head only proves his gear is not bunk.

Obsstroke can be a scumbag goatfucker sometimes lol but he is good at backing you up when u have a bad day and post some shit which will make all members turn at u.

And thats the only law we have. Be a rapist or shoot someone and go to hell, but we will not send u there or rat on u.
    Mate i was not dogging him thats not my style. I was just pointing it out. He knows i would give him the reach around if need be

Thanks for the offer but nothing personal i do not wish to be a party to anyone on here. I show respect to all members. But I like to walk this earth alone mate.

I have some bad days now and then but i am feeling alot better these days. You were not here when i first joined. I was not in a good place then. My head was a mess. But now i am starting to feel internal happiness. I never felt like this before.

I am helping raise my sisters son, he is 8 and it gives me what i think is internal joy to know that he will have the upbringing and family support i never had. Its like i will get to live through him. And also I think i am in love with a non european immigrant, which goes against my ideology in 2 ways but the forbidden fruit is so sweet. And she is like a normal person even tho she is not fully european. 2017 is going
    To be a good year for me. No more euphoric highs. I am going to start going to church more and donating alot more money. Moving product and using all the money to help the poor is not a sin because it is for a good cause.

"I went out walking with a bible and a gun"
    ~johnny cash

Now what that quote means to me is there is good and bad in the world and you must have hope to keep battling on.
    Obs and KINGKONG like this.

Mate i was not dogging him thats not my style. I was just pointing it out. He knows i would give him the reach around if need be

Thanks for the offer but nothing personal i do not wish to be a party to anyone on here. I show respect to all members. But I like to walk this earth alone mate.

I have some bad days now and then but i am feeling alot better these days. You were not here when i first joined. I was not in a good place then. My head was a mess. But now i am starting to feel internal happiness. I never felt like this before.

I am helping raise my sisters son, he is 8 and it gives me what i think is internal joy to know that he will have the upbringing and family support i never had. Its like i will get to live through him. And also I think i am in love with a non european immigrant, which goes against my ideology in 2 ways but the forbidden fruit is so sweet. And she is like a normal person even tho she is not fully european. 2017 is going
    To be a good year for me. No more euphoric highs. I am going to start going to church more and donating alot more money. Moving product and using all the money to help the poor is not a sin because it is for a good cause.

"I went out walking with a bible and a gun"
    ~johnny cash

Now what that quote means to me is there is good and bad in the world and you must have hope to keep battling on.
    As u wish. If u change your mind just let me know.

No i was not here when u joined. And its understandable u felt this was a sad place back then.

lol....

A non european immigrant?. But thats cool with me. Actually ive had 2 relationships with asian girls aswell. And i tell ya, they are just as good:-)
    Euroholic and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I do on top of shoulders and chest, I don't mind it as long as face stays clear.
    Yeah my face stays clear mine is isolated to my shoulders and back and recently crawled onto my chest a little. Nothing I mind other than once a day my lady pinches the shit outta me. If it was summer I would have my shirt of and it would be almost gone.
    Euroholic likes this.

No i was not here when u joined. And its understandable u felt this was a sad place back then.

lol....

A non european immigrant?. But thats cool with me. Actually ive had 2 relationships with asian girls aswell. And i tell ya, they are just as good:-)
    Thanks for not judging me. My mates think its a bit wrong to cross bread but she makes me feel joy. So such is life. Shes from brazil so she is close enough to being a european white i guess. She has that light coffee with a bit of milk olive colour. She has some like brazilian indian in her but i feel like im a new man. Im Doing interacial i cant believe it my self. I enjoy her company even when we are not rooting, This is personal growth for me. 2017 is a good year
    Obs likes this.

Yeah my face stays clear mine is isolated to my shoulders and back and recently crawled onto my chest a little. Nothing I mind other than once a day my lady pinches the shit outta me. If it was summer I would have my shirt of and it would be almost gone.
    Yea sunshine is great for acne. Also charcoal soapworks for me too
    Obs likes this.

Obs

Its all cool man. Euro is my buddy I like him a lot. Thank you though silabolin. By the way, that goat wanted it so its not rape. I dont even slip their back legs into my cowboy boot anymore. They stand there and take it because they want it.

Obs

lol....

Is asian tight? From the videos I have seen some of them look like they could break it off. Never been with anything but white girl myself.

Is asian tight? From the videos I have seen some of them look like they could break it off. Never been with anything but white girl myself.
    hehe ya goatfucker.....seriously, i could tell ya a lot but marcus goes Rambo and with the law in his hand he execute accounts while he jerks off, if we talk about sex and show pics. Its not allowed here. I have been warned once.

I tried to tell him just keep your retarded rules, but in the Castle we do love and allow wet young pink tigth pussies, but NO....his antisexrules goes everywhere. Also inside the Castle. Go figure.

sorry mate
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    hehe ya goatfucker.....seriously, i could tell ya a lot but marcus goes Rambo and with the law in his hand he execute accounts while he jerks off, if we talk about sex and show pics. Its not allowed here. I have been warned once.

I tried to tell him just keep your retarded rules, but in the Castle we do love and allow wet young pink tigth pussies, but NO....his antisexrules goes everywhere. Also inside the Castle. Go figure.

sorry mate
    All good. I have crossed the PC line a lot here. I know their fingers have lingered over the delete account button with me a few times.
    A little bit of dirty mindedness is good for this place. Keeps it interesting.

think it got something to do with the female member...guess i remember BG used that one.....bla bla bla and we have a lot of female members here and bla bla offended bla bla serious forum bla bla....etc :-)
    Obs likes this.

think it got something to do with the female member...guess i remember BG used that one.....bla bla bla and we have a lot of female members here and bla bla offended bla bla serious forum bla bla....etc :-)
    Nope that gotta be songdog, I wonder why that guy is so sensitive about the matter.

Last week my facial hair grew from Monday to Thursday then stopped. Something must be off...

Has anyone here tried ALCAR (acetyl-l-carnitine)? I got 500g (one lb) powder bag at a deal price.

Obs
    Nope that gotta be songdog, I wonder why that guy is so sensitive about the matter.
    Song is an older guy, well mannered, he has old school etiquette with women. I respect that. Never tried the Alcar. What is ot good for?

Song is an older guy, well mannered, he has old school etiquette with women. I respect that. Never tried the Alcar. What is ot good for?
    My point is that nowadays gals will bother less than him about a couple of dirty words, or at least that's my experience. Old times politeness isn't appreciated anymore.

ALCAR apparently can do a lot of things

https://examine.com/supplements/l-carnitine/

I'm curious if it can do anything with my stupid brain and the leg pain I do have something when walking.
    Obs likes this.

Nope. It was BG.

I wouldnt spend money on alcar. Creatin is the only supp that works

Nope. It was BG.
    Noted. Let me stress I don't have anything personal w/anyone btw.

Noted. Let me stress I don't have anything personal w/anyone btw.
    Except marcus

Except marcus
    I dreamed of him once. Quite unpleasant experience.

Thread Information