Page 27 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Sil I showed you respect in my response. Calling me an asslicker for having formed my own opinion over the years? As for loyalty I was on Marcus thread from the first page. So yeah I guess so. The difference between the two threads is I've had discussions and arguments on his thread. But they never called me names. I'll follow your thread for entertainment purposes. Respect for not being afraid to be you. Peace out.
    That arguing may work in red-neck land. But not here. U formed your questions as u wanted help and a better way to get big. As in your HIT today does not give you the results u want. I didnt realize it was just to lure me to describe my HIT and show the guys my HIT got nothing to do with "real" HIT.
    But there must be a first time for everything. First time a Hillbilly got the best of me...

Hm..talking about cowboys. I hope u understand i love u and wish u all the best and im just playing around

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    That arguing may work in red-neck land. But not here. U formed your questions as u wanted help and a better way to get big. As in your HIT today does not give you the results u want. I didnt realize it was just to lure me to describe my HIT and show the guys my HIT got nothing to do with "real" HIT.
    But there must be a first time for everything. First time a Hillbilly got the best of me...

Hm..talking about cowboys. I hope u understand i love u and wish u all the best and im just playing around
    I am a redneck hillbilly from way back. Come from a family of them. I swear Sil you make it hard not to like you. You're alright.
    marcus300, Obs and NACH3 like this.

I am a redneck hillbilly from way back. Come from a family of them. I swear Sil you make it hard not to like you. You're alright.
    See Staff?..guys like me so stop pm me warnings that i will be banned soon...
    marcus300 likes this.

Wednesday. Thighs and traps, calves. Hitting the gym soon.

Maaaaan i feel like shit. Hasnt felt this bad since cant remember. Life else is good but no sexual interest, just going to the shop is a pain in the ass and tired.
    Strange thing is that i set records during mondays chest workout. Lifted heavier now than during cycle. Size is almost tip top too. Im ok when i train. Guess it has to be something with the dobbled dose PWO i have to do just to get in my car.
    And ofcourse, my imporved riceloading diett and the cranberry/bcaa tip while training helps me a lot.

So. Whats up?. Last sus250 was 23. december. Been on 50 mg clomid for 14 days now and nolva 10 the first week.
    Did my hcg on cycle.
    I know my pct is half but its all i have and if im rigth its not so important in the end. Just would had help psycologically these first weeks.
    But as long as im able to keep the weigths up, i cant really complain.

Life isnt that bad. After workout and my easy job, my 5 000 dollar cozysofa and Netflix, hbo and viaplay are all i need. And wife, yes, she isnt that demanding. As long as im nice to her and dont critize her and clean after my meals she is pretty much happy, sitting there with me in sofa watching Netflix.

But ill be making the first new orders this week ill guess for my summercycle. It will be a cut but i go for the e-esters anyway. Or was it opposite...e-esters actually are best for cutting. See...i know this but low test also make you blunter.
    12 weeks...12-14...test 500...and...19nors are great but i really dislike their progestine nature. And i want to avoid all that other shit that bloats u up like a motherfucker like dbol did to me.
    Masteron and Tbol...yeah...by now that would be great. But i see they suggest Masteron at 600-800 for 12 weeks. Smells real expensive to me :-( Possible with 250 deca . or 250 tren e....Really dont want to go higher with those.

And considering ipam. That would be the next step in that world from cjc1295 which didnt work. I think i can manage 3 pins a day. Thats the beauty with cjc1295. U only need 1-2 shots a week. But when it doesn work its not so beautiful afterall. Source was legit. One of the top ratings. Before bed is ok, before training ok....Pain in the ass in the mornings but what the hell..
    Very satisfied with mk677 but i guess u cant run mk677 everyday for the rest of your life so ipam may be it as a ghstimuli change. No...i will not afford legit HGH....forget it.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-18-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

sure but they took my warlicense at my 44 th birthday.

But bring it on, i will be there as a K9er lol

Really im not afraid of the russians. As long as we make friends with the americans and they 10 Supercarriers, do our job in NATO and pay our share like Trumf said, Europe will be ok.

And i wanna say this too. Most media thought it was hillarous when Trumf said if we dont pay the americans may not help.
    Wtf...Norway, as the richest Country in the world would expect the americans to send their boys to war for us and they better tax the american people extra for the all the tools and weapons needed. Because we wanna save our money.
    Man, discusting. Ofcourse we need to pay.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-18-2017 at 03:49 AM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Silabolin I need you to dig deep here too. If you have any secrets you please give them up and they will stay under my hat. You can PM me anything you dont want to post here. Push me and punish me sir.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Silabolin I need you to dig deep here too. If you have any secrets you please give them up and they will stay under my hat. You can PM me anything you dont want to post here. Push me and punish me sir.
    Lmfaooo - dig deep Sil! What separates 'US' from youse is that we actually try and help one another in our thread by helping each other with advices - bunch of cunts haha it's just a beauty pageant lol
    marcus300 and Capebuffalo like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Lmfaooo - dig deep Sil! What separates 'US' from youse is that we actually try and help one another in our thread by helping each other with advices - bunch of cunts haha it's just a beauty pageant lol
    I take it seriously or I wouldnt be participating. I give something my all when I do it. Sil has more know how than I do. If you half ass this you will lose I assure you nach.
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I take it seriously or I wouldnt be participating. I give something my all when I do it. Sil has more know how than I do. If you half ass this you will lose I assure you nach.

You are absolutely right! You don't know a thing about me or what I've been through and have achieved!(better you don't actually) Let your mind do the thinking.... b/c my mindset is already in focus 100%! Let's dance brother!
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Also, if we came to the dungeon and cut on you guys the way you do here, we would be banned. There has been little time for advice in this thread as 90% of the posting here is silabolin having to defend himself. I would appreciate those who do not support the castle staying out, though I know you cant help yourselves.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also, if we came to the dungeon and cut on you guys the way you do here, we would be banned. There has been little time for advice in this thread as 90% of the posting here is silabolin having to defend himself. I would appreciate those who do not support the castle staying out, though I know you cant help yourselves.
    It's a two way street! Look back and see who gets defensive first... I just call it like I see it and always will! If your gonna act that way you have and now try and smooze over - I'd call cunt all day on anyone(remember it's a term of endearment) I don't flip flop PS! What you see is what you get - I'm the same person in the real world as you see and hear in here!(I've got friends on here who can back that up)

Look back on your derogatory posts then say oh I didn't mean that btw.... pfft!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-19-2017 at 12:50 PM.

Obs
    It's a two way street! Look back and see who gets defensive first... I just call it like I see it and always will! If your gonna act that way you have and now try and smooze over - I'd call cunt all day on anyone(remember it's a term of endearment) I don't flip flop PS! What you see is what you get - I'm the same person in the real world as you see and hear in here!(I've got friends on here who can back that up)

Look back on your derogatory posts then say oh I didn't mean that btw.... pfft!
    Hell no its not a two way street. Its a one way. You guys come in and be offensive and if we do that in the dungeon we would be booted. Why are you getting so serious nach? Its just a beauty pageant remember?
    NACH3 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You came to the Dungeon and said you didn't know what the Castle plan was yet you defend it vigorously.

Sounds good! That will make us push hard! I promise not to make excuses if I loose too! I dont run silabolins program though except for when I reach a peak with dorian yates. Sil has only gave me tips. I do not know what his program is.

Just saying.
    marcus300, Obs and NACH3 like this.

I dont have to defend myself. My 22 inch arm cold defends me...and my trainingideas
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170119_201939.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	167088
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-19-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You came to the Dungeon and said you didn't know what the Castle plan was yet you defend it vigorously.

Sounds good! That will make us push hard! I promise not to make excuses if I loose too! I dont run silabolins program though except for when I reach a peak with dorian yates. Sil has only gave me tips. I do not know what his program is.

Just saying.
    I stand by it too. I do not know sils routines but I am hoping he will hand them over. I told you I run dorian yates. I didnt come here today defending shit. Nach came in being a little dbag and called me a cunt. I pointed out if I did that in the dungeon my ass would be kicked off. I am right too.

Obs
    We all know who the underdog is here. I am gonna mash you boys.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    We all know who the underdog is here. I am gonna mash you boys.
    Ooooh looks like someone/or something got to you! Shit in reality I could very well be the underdog brotha but no excuses here! It's just a glorified beauty pageant - whose being so serious now?

Let's do this shit man!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-19-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    Capebuffalo, Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Obs
    Rock and roll brothers!
    NACH3, Proximal and DocToxin8 like this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's funny; when your let bullshit go through fermentation you get, maybe not wine, but at least some kind of beer.

Have a good one everyone! And thank u all for brightening my day!
    NACH3 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Sick today same as past few. On the return should be mobile and lethile in two to 3 days. I am dehydrated and my weight has fell but it will all bounce right back. If I get sick again this winter I am just gonna grab the glock and end this shit lol! Gonna take this down time to prep meals, shop, and outline my workout. Going to hit it every day hard. Shooting for cardio twice a day to get rid of some fat. Fat is coming out of my diet. Ready to kick some ass as soon as I can draw a full breath without a cough.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sick today same as past few. On the return should be mobile and lethile in two to 3 days. I am dehydrated and my weight has fell but it will all bounce right back. If I get sick again this winter I am just gonna grab the glock and end this shit lol! Gonna take this down time to prep meals, shop, and outline my workout. Going to hit it every day hard. Shooting for cardio twice a day to get rid of some fat. Fat is coming out of my diet. Ready to kick some ass as soon as I can draw a full breath without a cough.
    Hope you heal up quickly bro! Try some zinc, glutamine, theanine, for boosting immune function and remember to pour down BCAAs to avoid catabolism.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Hope you heal up quickly bro! Try some zinc, glutamine, theanine, for boosting immune function and remember to pour down BCAAs to avoid catabolism.
    I cant make any promises but if I get past this I should take off like a rocket. Hell with it I will promise that if I get past this I will take off. Thank you doc.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Went on some crazy sugar binges the last two weeks, gained about 10 pounds of fat, half of those went on chest so I'd say it's time clean diet up, maybe try low carb or some intermittent fasting, I want to lose that shit fast.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Went on some crazy sugar binges the last two weeks, gained about 10 pounds of fat, half of those went on chest so I'd say it's time clean diet up, maybe try low carb or some intermittent fasting, I want to lose that shit fast.
    Heck you oughta be able to drink red bull for a day and run and loose that.

Heck you oughta be able to drink red bull for a day and run and loose that.
    Might as well look at the mirror and try to burn the fat just by expressing my contempt for it.
    Euroholic, Obs and DocToxin8 like this.

Might as well look at the mirror and try to burn the fat just by expressing my contempt for it.
    Im lazy when it comes to cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Im lazy when it comes to cutting.
    I am not, it's just my heart attempting suicide by blowing up if I dare to do some cardio.
    Obs, Euroholic and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    I am not, it's just my heart attempting suicide by blowing up if I dare to do some cardio.
    Sounds like an ECA stack. Im on ephedrine now so that i can breathe without gagging. I always gotta add some asprin and caffeine just for the hell of it.

Obs
    I love the diversity in this place. I have my favorite Norwegian, favoite Italian, favorite englishman, and favorite Austrailian all in the same room.
    hammerheart likes this.

Obs
    Sil, can I have a look at your workout schedule? You can pm it to me. I am curious what the beast of the castle does. It will stay with me viking.

Sil, can I have a look at your workout schedule? You can pm it to me. I am curious what the beast of the castle does. It will stay with me viking.
    Sure man. Love to talk about it.

Sundays: Homegym, incline chestpress, decline chest. Couple of tries moves. Abs.

Mondays: Public gym, abs, calves, rear shoulder head. Shoulderpresses and raises. Triceps, 2-3 exercises. Chest. Exercises depends on my degree of tearpain. A little latpull at the end.

Tris and chest are my priority but both have injuries. Stil. Two days in a row works.

Wednesday, public gym, abs, calves, thighs. Squats 2 out of 3. Then traps. 3 exersises. 2 of them light.

Fridays, public gym, abs, calves, bis, deads, then 3 superheavy row exercises and one heavy pulldown.

Feeders home, 5 out of 7 days. Forearms in front of bathroom mirror before bed. "Eaglegripper" 100 reps each hand. Sometimes i try to put in forearms with bis but squising the gripper with my fingers seems to work better.

Obs
    Sure man. Love to talk about it.

Sundays: Homegym, incline chestpress, decline chest. Couple of tries moves. Abs.

Mondays: Public gym, abs, calves, rear shoulder head. Shoulderpresses and raises. Triceps, 2-3 exercises. Chest. Exercises depends on my degree of tearpain. A little latpull at the end.

Tris and chest are my priority but both have injuries. Stil. Two days in a row works.

Wednesday, public gym, abs, calves, thighs. Squats 2 out of 3. Then traps. 3 exersises. 2 of them light.

Fridays, public gym, abs, calves, bis, deads, then 3 superheavy row exercises and one heavy pulldown.

Feeders home, 5 out of 7 days. Forearms in front of bathroom mirror before bed. "Eaglegripper" 100 reps each hand. Sometimes i try to put in forearms with bis but squising the gripper with my fingers seems to work better.
    What reps do you run and how long between sets?

What reps do you run and how long between sets?
    Learn that reps and nr of sets and rest beetween do not matter.

But i try to use the 10-20 reprange also. Rest a little short cause im one cardarine. 45 sec.
    For deads and squats 2-3 min at least.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Learn that reps and nr of sets and rest beetween do not matter.

But i try to use the 10-20 reprange also. Rest a little short cause im one cardarine. 45 sec.
    For deads and squats 2-3 min at least.
    Thanks I really appreciate it brother

Thanks I really appreciate it brother
    Anytime handsome
    Euroholic likes this.

It's that time of the day again.

As the clock hour hand completes his second revolution and a new day commence I get struck with the mofo strongest sugar craving eve.

I guess I'll just have to say no... anyone got any idea why this happens?

Obs

As the clock hour hand completes his second revolution and a new day commence I get struck with the mofo strongest sugar craving eve.

No idea. I get those urges rarely.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

When I get off work and my glycogen is at it's lowest I crave sugar sooo bad..the thing that works for me is not to start cause once I do the urge is overwhelming..one piece of candy leads to 100..once I slip whether it be with drugs or food it's over..it's binge time..
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    When I get off work and my glycogen is at it's lowest I crave sugar sooo bad..the thing that works for me is not to start cause once I do the urge is overwhelming..one piece of candy leads to 100..once I slip whether it be with drugs or food it's over..it's binge time..
    Looking sexy as fvck mate in that photo. Good fvcking job!!!!

Thread Information