Page 36 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686136 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #1401
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    Sil how do you find training in the winter when its snow and cold?

  2. #1402
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Sil how do you find training in the winter when its snow and cold?
    Dont think its harder at all. Gym is hot and its easier to eat enough calories. But climate has changed. As we speak there is no snow in Trondheim city and we had a good temp at 3-4 degress as an average in January.
    And its motivating. U know the best are to come and u picture the beaches and u go all in in the gym. If it was beachday every day year round i guess it wouldnt be so exiting.

  3. #1403
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Just took a sh^t that landed sideways. Bad omen I think.
    Obs likes this.

  4. #1404
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170213_120836.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	167608
    Obs likes this.

  5. #1405
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Come on man. That is not too bad..

  6. #1406
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    My normal is 115-70.

  7. #1407
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    u cycling?

  8. #1408
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Nope, TRT only.

    Got fatter in January so I'm struggling with increased E2. Trying to fix diet so to loose about 10 lbs.

  9. #1409
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    what abou the old everlasting lower sodium and increase potasium trick?

  10. #1410
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    My normal is 115-70.
    Doc took me at 180/100. On tren but it stays in that area. Rpr at 100-130 bpm. I aint skeered... when this heart blows up I hope it makes it through to the outside.

  11. #1411
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Doc took me at 180/100. On tren but it stays in that area. Rpr at 100-130 bpm. I aint skeered... when this heart blows up I hope it makes it through to the outside.
    I'm assuming this is a bit of a joke at least. Imagine how your daughter would feel if you really had that much disregard for yourself and ended up with some serious problems.
    NACH3 likes this.

  12. #1412
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm assuming this is a bit of a joke at least. Imagine how your daughter would feel if you really had that much disregard for yourself and ended up with some serious problems.
    Sorry buddy I am not going anywhere. My daughter will be out of school and on with her life. I do hope I die of a heart attack or stroke though.

  13. #1413
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    what abou the old everlasting lower sodium and increase potasium trick?
    Has that ever worked for anyone? My salt intake is already on the low side, I prepare from scratch almost anything I eat, no hidden ingredients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Doc took me at 180/100. On tren but it stays in that area. Rpr at 100-130 bpm. I aint skeered... when this heart blows up I hope it makes it through to the outside.
    Tren never affected my BP and HR. If it does to you that much I'd say it's time to either lower dose or come off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I do hope I die of a heart attack or stroke though.
    That's wishful thinking. A stroke might as well end you up decerebrated on a wheelchair.
    NACH3 likes this.

  14. #1414
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Has that ever worked for anyone? My salt intake is already on the low side, I prepare from scratch almost anything I eat, no hidden ingredients.



    Tren never affected my BP and HR. If it does to you that much I'd say it's time to either lower dose or come off.



    That's wishful thinking. A stroke might as well end you up decerebrated on a wheelchair.
    Wont lower dose. Just increased a little, I wont make it to 60 if I do I prb jerk the wheel into a bridge piling. Don't need the dementia waiting for me I would rather roast in an oven.

  15. #1415
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Wont lower dose. Just increased a little, I wont make it to 60 if I do I prb jerk the wheel into a bridge piling. Don't need the dementia waiting for me I would rather roast in an oven.
    Positive mental attitude man!
    Obs likes this.

  16. #1416
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Wont lower dose. Just increased a little, I wont make it to 60 if I do I prb jerk the wheel into a bridge piling. Don't need the dementia waiting for me I would rather roast in an oven.
    Noted.

    For what's worth, I wasn't referring to longevity issues but the eventuality of compromising your functioning in the short term, just my 2.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

  17. #1417
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Noted.

    For what's worth, I wasn't referring to longevity issues but the eventuality of compromising your functioning in the short term, just my 2.
    I got 6 weeks to go man then I am done for a few months so I can lose this acne and set myself up for the next growth window. Im not being a dick its just my mindset. Hell, they need to start a foundation to put germans down at 60. They all become psychos after that.
    I would never be a dick to my favorite Italian.

  18. #1418
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Positive mental attitude man!
    Think like a winner, be a winner. Brightest stars burn out the fastest.

  19. #1419
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Think like a winner, be a winner. Brightest stars burn out the fastest.
    Love it

  20. #1420
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Hell with cardio some days, is my take on it, but I push myself through it anyways. Put a good sweat on twice today! Thats a good philosophy, punish yourself for being a lazy fuck.
    Oh, you dont want to run? Too bad pussy cause now you are doing it twice for being unmotivated.

  21. #1421
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Checking in. In my 3. week without training. Flu on top of break. Feeling better. Maybe my test is 200+ now. But tomorrow is my trtappointment.
    Eating as bad as possible. Guess im below 100 gs of proteins ed. Lots of sugars.
    Dont like my mirror now. Guess even others see it. Wife never touch the subject. Man she hates training. If i put on youtube and Rich Piana at the TV in our livingroom, she get mad for real or she leaves the room.

    Feel motivated. Really got to go serious now. Real serious. But havent deceided. If i gonna aim for 10% bodyfat or lower or aim for like 13 and max size.

  22. #1422
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Checking in. In my 3. week without training. Flu on top of break. Feeling better. Maybe my test is 200+ now. But tomorrow is my trtappointment.
    Eating as bad as possible. Guess im below 100 gs of proteins ed. Lots of sugars.
    Dont like my mirror now. Guess even others see it. Wife never touch the subject. Man she hates training. If i put on youtube and Rich Piana at the TV in our livingroom, she get mad for real or she leaves the room.

    Feel motivated. Really got to go serious now. Real serious. But havent deceided. If i gonna aim for 10% bodyfat or lower or aim for like 13 and max size.
    Can i jus ask sil... how the hell do you retain your size with low test and no training?

  23. #1423
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    I dont retain it. I said; "Dont like my mirror now. Guess even others see it". The reason why i said i "guess" others see it and not just "others see it also" is because im eating a lot of calories. Well, not that much but for me quiet a lot...3000-3500 perhaps, so i havent lost that much weigth.

    And u dont need so much protein to maintain. And weeks without training isnt that catabolic.

    But i agree. Im a bit surprised my self how much i am able to keep with all this catalbolic factors, no test, no prot, no training, flu, just off cycle, bad pct etc...

    But its a dreamscenario. Adding one by one again may help me grow like ever before.

  24. #1424
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    It's just you put photos up a couple of weeks ago when you were talking about your low t and you were huge man...

  25. #1425
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    yeah thats was me at my lowest level. Avatar is mid december 16 though

  26. #1426
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    yeah thats was me at my lowest level. Avatar is mid december 16 though
    Aw well no matters. You are ten times the size of me haha

  27. #1427
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Aw well no matters. You are ten times the size of me haha
    who do u think are biggest...more bad....me or marcus?...

  28. #1428
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    who do u think are biggest...more bad....me or marcus?...
    For some reason I can't see people's profiles on the forum so I can only his his small avi. But from that I would say marcus is bigger... but without a doubt, the baddest is sil. Love seeing you participate in threads man.

  29. #1429
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    For some reason I can't see people's profiles on the forum so I can only his his small avi. But from that I would say marcus is bigger... but without a doubt, the baddest is sil. Love seeing you participate in threads man.
    oh no...luckily he hates this thread and its extreme rare he visits.....he comes as police when a dude uploads pics of his balls or something....
    Obs likes this.

  30. #1430
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    oh no...luckily he hates this thread and its extreme rare he visits.....he comes as police when a dude uploads pics of his balls or something....
    Hahah I like this place man. It's good fun!

  31. #1431
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    281
    Mine stays 130-150/90-100 range....normal off tren ...120s/70s range...feel good though

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  32. #1432
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Mine stays 130-150/90-100 range....normal off tren ...120s/70s range...feel good though

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Max 150/100 on tren isnt bad at all

  33. #1433
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Max 150/100 on tren isnt bad at all
    Hell no that's badly bad...
    NACH3 likes this.

  34. #1434
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Hell no that's badly bad...
    Whut. I got 140/90 in the military and im stil around
    Euroholic likes this.

  35. #1435
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Whut. I got 140/90 in the military and im stil around
    Were you on adrenergic stims already?

  36. #1436
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    Were you on adrenergic stims already?
    Nope. I guess i just was an afraid mf before the scale started to climb

  37. #1437
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    281
    Bp not bothering me...when i get off the tren it will go back...im happy cant complain life is good...been ruff as fuck on this tug past cpl days...work out been half ass

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  38. #1438
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Recorded my blood pressure at 70/35 a few weeks ago hehe

  39. #1439
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Recorded my blood pressure at 70/35 a few weeks ago hehe
    That is not good. Do u monitor your sodium/potassium ratio?

  40. #1440
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Bp not bothering me...when i get off the tren it will go back...im happy cant complain life is good...been ruff as fuck on this tug past cpl days...work out been half ass

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    It should. High bp weakens your arteries. Making it more easy for cholestrol to fasten.
    Try to lower it. Many things u can do.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •