Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,600 of 2805
Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Interesting. I have, in the interest of sciencing my own body, tried 800mcg of T4. Did absolutely nothing to me.
    It only does if your body converts it to the active form T3

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Biz is only taking 2mcg!
    That was T3, what I said is I took my T4 two times by mistake, that makes it 250mcg levothyroxine.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    That was T3, what I said is I took my T4 two times by mistake, that makes it 250mcg levothyroxine.
    Oh ok, I was wondering lol

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Hey All

Hope everyone is well....

Unfortunately i am going to call myself out of this competition!

I have been sick the past 4 weeks and haven't trained at all, hence my activity (been in bed)! I am off the gear and trying to recover at the moment, some progress but not much in terms of the way i feel.

Blood work is fine but i'm experiencing extreme chronic fatigue, fever, weakness, leg and hand numbness etc...

doctors have done their tests and said it will pass in time, i am putting it down to my body just being exhausted from everything, ive been on super-physiological amounts of gear the past 8 months no break always over a gram... various drugs tren /npp/deca /mast/test and i guess this is my body telling me to take a step back..

If no progress once all the gear i was using has cleared ill be back to hospital again for more tests... but i am feeling better as each day passes at this point...

My learning curve from this is... health is wealth, time on = time off regardless, and less is more when it comes to thees drugs there is only so much you can handle. After this break (TRT for at least 4-5 months) I will be starting fresh, using less gear and executing a solid plan each time I blast as oppose to "playing it by ear". Less focus on drugs, more focus on food and training... I never want to feel this way again, it can quite easily push you into a nasty course of depression, my only source of sleep for the past 2 weeks has been diazapam... its not fun.

Anyway...Cheers guys, best of luck!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 07-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    hammerheart and cousinmuscles like this.

It's eduke, I understand those feelings so I can be empathetic, it has been a years long run on my part.

Yes, staying clear is a good starting point. Best of luck with your recover.
    Eduke93 and cousinmuscles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hey All

I have been sick the past 4 weeks and haven't trained at all, hence my activity (been in bed)! I am off the gear and trying to recover at the moment, some progress but not much in terms of the way i feel.

Blood work is fine but i'm experiencing extreme chronic fatigue, fever, weakness, leg and hand numbness etc...

doctors have done their tests and said it will pass in time, i am putting it down to my body just being exhausted from everything, ive been on super-physiological amounts of gear the past 8 months no break always over a gram... various drugs tren /npp/deca /mast/test and i guess this is my body telling me to take a step back..

If no progress once all the gear i was using has cleared ill be back to hospital again for more tests... but i am feeling better as each day passes at this point...

My learning curve from this is... health is wealth, time on = time off regardless, and less is more when it comes to thees drugs there is only so much you can handle. After this break (TRT for at least 4-5 months) I will be starting fresh, using less gear and executing a solid plan each time I blast as oppose to "playing it by ear". Less focus on drugs, more focus on food and training... I never want to feel this way again, it can quite easily push you into a nasty course of depression, my only source of sleep for the past 2 weeks has been diazapam... its not fun.

Sorry to hear man, it can definitely take a toll on you. Hope you bounce right, and stick around hear! Good luck bro

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey All

Get well soon! I believe in the less is best policy and always take a break of longer than I was on. I actually feel better right now than I did 2 weeks ago when I was on cycle. I think the tren was shit and the liquid T3 under dosed. 8 week cycle ended on July 1st and now back to just 70mg test cyp every 3.5 days, HCG , stane, NAC etc.... Even after only working out twice in the past 8 days, my workout yesterday was awesome and the pump was great!

The day has come. Death and destruction. It's leg day. Wish me pain

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Hey All

That sounds awful, but it looks like you have a good plan going forward. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    cousinmuscles and Eduke93 like this.

Geez I wanted to do a comparison myself. Maybe upper back and shoulders are a bit better.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 07-24-2018 at 05:58 AM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Geez I wanted to do a comparison myself. Maybe upper back and shoulders are a bit better.
    I can definitely see a difference, especially in your traps

Not anything spectacular but still feeling sick from it -

Leg ext
    leg press 1x bw
    hypers
    /wu

Squats, 4-5 series up to 80 kg. Did three reps at 90kg.

Leg press, 3 sets emphasizing glutes

Leg abd/add
    Hypers, weighted

Adopted a sumo sort of stance, seems to work best with me. My goals with squats were a bit higher but it's ok I'll work my way up as it's normal to do. Still felt like tank was half full despite couldn't take squats any higher, so did the usual leg press.

Left calves out for next arm day... shoulders tomorrow.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey All

Mate this sounds good, I did mention you ran too much gear. Happy you decided to cut back on dosages, competition and improvement is one thing but we all plan to do this for more than 12 weeks... Get well bro!

Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    Sorry for not making comparison shots of all posted pictures but I have been too busy lately and whenever I'd check people posted pics weeks apart so no good opportunity. But I am waiting for the ones to come now! Looking great man it looks like your arms gained size. In your right (after) rear double bicep you happen to internally rotate your arm so your hands are leaning forward. This made your bicep get hidden. Keep in mind for next pics! Looks like you gained size in your arms.

So, just a couple more days! I recall talk of postponing last day? Or that one member would do so? and that judges seemed to agree. Can anyone update?
    Eduke93 likes this.

Hey All

Didnt you have a virus infection? How was the WBCs in the bloodwork? Usually a virus infection can be detected by elevated lymphocytes.

Diazepam will only numb you and promote depression, for sleep use zolpidem.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Earlier this week my primary care physician put me on estrogen. It was horrible. The benefits do not outweigh the sides and risks. I came off it today. Feeling bloated and hormonal, headache, moody, and my fibromyalgia is flaring up (just like it did when I was younger during PMS). Adding insult to injury is the expense of this medicine/PMS in a cream.
    If anyone wants to really feel sorry for me pm me and I'll tell you the condition the estrogen cream was supposed to treat.
    Getting old sucks!

Keeping up with exercise, diet, and sleep, so it's not all bad news.
    Got a friend coming over Monday night to take my "after" pics. At this point I'm happy with my muscle gains but I wish I was leaner, but I'll let you all be the judges when I post pics Tuesday.
    Best wishes to all my fellow competitors!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Didnt you have a virus infection? How was the WBCs in the bloodwork? Usually a virus infection can be detected by elevated lymphocytes.

Diazepam will only numb you and promote depression, for sleep use zolpidem.
    No infection, just a high fever. WBC was fine when it came back from the docs. had a FBC and everything was normal!

Since coming off, my temp is coming down gradually and lethargy slowly getting better.. hands are still numb and skin is very tender as well...

Diazapam im only taking when i need it, im taking it maybe once of twice per week maximum as i dont like the way it makes me feel.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Jesus we are all falling apart in this comp.

Pardon my french but ive been shitting my arse out today. My girlfriend is in for one of those colon scope things today and had to drink a few litres of this vile liquid that clears your insides out. She had tears streaming down her face screaming that she couldnt finish the drink.

I thought it was smart to show her it didnt taste bad and was easy...

Lolol

Pb hope you get your hormones sorted out asap.
    And eduke. Good call on pulling back. Health over everything mate
    Eduke93 and PeanutbutterDC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Earlier this week my primary care physician put me on estrogen. It was horrible. The benefits do not outweigh the sides and risks. I came off it today. Feeling bloated and hormonal, headache, moody, and my fibromyalgia is flaring up (just like it did when I was younger during PMS). Adding insult to injury is the expense of this medicine/PMS in a cream.
    If anyone wants to really feel sorry for me pm me and I'll tell you the condition the estrogen cream was supposed to treat.
    Getting old sucks!

Keeping up with exercise, diet, and sleep, so it's not all bad news.
    Got a friend coming over Monday night to take my "after" pics. At this point I'm happy with my muscle gains but I wish I was leaner, but I'll let you all be the judges when I post pics Tuesday.
    Best wishes to all my fellow competitors!
    Sorry to hear, hope everything goes good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

Pardon my french but ive been shitting my arse out today. My girlfriend is in for one of those colon scope things today and had to drink a few litres of this vile liquid that clears your insides out. She had tears streaming down her face screaming that she couldnt finish the drink.

Lolol

Yea I ain't hitting on shit either, very disappointed in my self. I lost the wind in my sails with that clot deal and coming off cycle. I've list fat and put on muscle, but I'm holding alot water and bout to leave for beach trip. At least having the shits you'll dry up some!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yea I ain't hitting on shit either, very disappointed in my self. I lost the wind in my sails with that clot deal and coming off cycle. I've list fat and put on muscle, but I'm holding alot water and bout to leave for beach trip. At least having the shits you'll dry up some!
    Yeah at least.... heh. Youve came through it mate. Just need to watch out for any other conditions. Youve pounded your body fpr a while losing all that fat. Take a break. Hope you enjoy your time away, just dont go too mental

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

Lolol

I hope you all get feeling better.
    I feel great! Good 45 minute cardio session yesterday and 15 minutes in the steam room. Will be hitting legs after work today. I am not sure what it is, but my sex drive has been off the charts lately. Whenever on cycle I take caber and I continue the caber for about 2 weeks post cycle, I think it's the caber.
    I plan to finish this strong despite drinking a ton of whiskey last week.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lolol

Oh this is nothing... you should have followed the old man comp. it seemed like someone was getting hurt at least once every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah at least.... heh. Youve came through it mate. Just need to watch out for any other conditions. Youve pounded your body fpr a while losing all that fat. Take a break. Hope you enjoy your time away, just dont go too mental
    Yea, I'm good. It's a long term thing for me. Been drinking drinks with creatine and eating more than I should, little swole at the moment lol

Was angry, pissed off and late to the gym but still had a decent shoulders session, nice pumps delts felt like about to pop.

Arms and calves tomorrow then off, need a camera to take final pics, none functioning in my possession atm lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    I blame part of my dislike for Kansan's on this movie.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Legs DOMS are at its worst today, in for arms tonight then I'm done for the week.

The sun is scorching and temps are hot hopefully it should be cooler next week. Summer makes the man lazy a cold day is a productive one, give me winter back...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Hi all

so went to the docs today again... because things aren't getting better.

They are testing for deficiencys and also my Creatine Kinase, they did a urine test today and that was fine...

They think maybe im releasing too much Creatine Kinase (not sure if this could be to do with the gear) or i'm deficient it vitamin D but not sure how that can happen, ive had these symptoms for 2 months... never before, didn't think a deficiency could suddenly come on? I was in Spain 12 days ago as well and spent the whole week in the sun!!!!

Any ideas? stressing me out now i'm shitting myself its something serious!!!!!!!

I am missing heavy weights and feeling like im practically disabled, im only 25
    Last edited by Eduke93; 07-20-2018 at 08:02 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi all

They are testing for deficiencys and also my Creatine Kinase, they did a urine test today and that was fine...

They think maybe im releasing too much Creatine Kinase (not sure if this could be to do with the gear) or i'm deficient it vitamin D but not sure how that can happen, ive had these symptoms for 2 months... never before, didn't think a deficiency could suddenly come on? I was in Spain 12 days ago as well and spent the whole week in the sun!!!!

Any ideas? stressing me out now i'm shitting myself its something serious!!!!!!!

Follow and believe in the process. Keep testing until you know what it is and then attack it with the best approach. The why is not super important at the moment but what it is. Forget about weight and such. Maybe even take a break from the forums to destress. Anything that will help you relax will be a good thing at this time. Keep at it, stay strong and good luck!
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Follow and believe in the process. Keep testing until you know what it is and then attack it with the best approach. The why is not super important at the moment but what it is. Forget about weight and such. Maybe even take a break from the forums to destress. Anything that will help you relax will be a good thing at this time. Keep at it, stay strong and good luck!
    Thank you brother!!!

Hi all

Did they test for Lyme disease at any point?

Nutrient deficiencies are rare for healthy and young people. Make sure they test for B12.

Another great workout after work yesterday. Legs and cardio. You know you are having a great workout when you pace like a caged animal between sets. Pork ribs, asparagus and sweet tater for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    Did they test for Lyme disease at any point?

Nutrient deficiencies are rare for healthy and young people. Make sure they test for B12.
    Nope, and I supplement b12 already!

Nope, and I supplement b12 already!
    Is that methyl-B12? I did supplement with regular cyano but did nothing and ended up in marginal deficit, methyl works well though.

Went in for arms today but didn't feel in the mood, just wanted to pack and go home at any point, but kept carrying on.

Quite tired and experiencing light vertigo sensation, just want to crash to the floor. But hey, it's done.

Taking pics tomorrow, found someone to lend me a camera.

Just out of curiosity I went back to the height weight arm size chart on page 60 and took a look. At 5'10" my max weight is supposed to be 199 and arms 17.1. I am 204 and 17.25 pretty close to maxed out. I guess my work is done LOL. Great workout again today ... great pump, strong and full of energy.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 07-24-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Hi all

CK is elevated in everyone that trains weights. It is a marker for muscle damage.

But there are other conditions that can elevate it, so at this point you need to stop training so it doesnt interfere with the diagnosis. You are young, you have decades of training to look forward, but right now you need to focus on your health.

This has been going on long enough, let the doctors do their job but let them know you are not happy with the diagnosis. Search for 2nd opinions or specialists.

There are tons of exams they can do to properly find out whats wrong, dont let them not do it cause of saving money to the NHS.

Wish you the best recovery!
    Eduke93 likes this.

What's up everyone. Arm day last night felt poor but still managed to get bis/tris sore today.

Having trouble with pinning glutes lately, blood would always fill back the syringe. Decided to try ventro-gluteal, or what I would believe to be so, lol. Seemingly went fine.

Great back workout this morning with my son in law. Pushed hard for an hour then hit the steam room. Friends taking me out to dinner tonight for my birthday. Cajun Shrimp smothered ribeye in my future. Yummy.

Final pics

Ate too much food sometimes. Lots of distractions and got distracted by them.

Im leaner and not as lean as id like.

I need a fuckin tan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Thread Information