Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
Results 921 to 938 of 938
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: BikerAL hates to cut log

  1. #921
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Yesterday did Delts/Traps

    Today Back/Lower back/Triceps/Abs 30 mins cardio

    I feel like I'm spinning wheels a bit. Have not missed workout but I've gone out to eat too much lately. Need to get serious again with diet...

  2. #922
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,371
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Yesterday did Delts/Traps

    Today Back/Lower back/Triceps/Abs 30 mins cardio

    I feel like I'm spinning wheels a bit. Have not missed workout but I've gone out to eat too much lately. Need to get serious again with diet...
    Iím in the same boat and sound like a broken record in regards to diet.

    Maybe I need a mistress to slap me around some?

  3. #923
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I’m in the same boat and sound like a broken record in regards to diet.

    Maybe I need a mistress to slap me around some?
    Women are the cause for my bad diet. I only go out to eat on dates and stuff like that. When I'm alone I have no problem keeping diet strict. I'm being pretty good again and not drinking at all helps a bunch.

  4. #924
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Banged out chest/biceps and abs today. Pushed the 100lb dumbells up on the incline. Its been a while since I've been able to handle the heavier dumbbells. This gym maxes out at 100 so I'll need to get creative once they get too easy. I'll probably just do them later in the workout when the muscles are already a bit fatigued.

  5. #925
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,925
    Looks like a good roll man. Keep it up!

    I'll let you know when it starts snowing so you can enjoy not seeing it.
    RaginCajun likes this.

  6. #926
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Looks like a good roll man. Keep it up!

    I'll let you know when it starts snowing so you can enjoy not seeing it.
    Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well. Yes I do not miss snow. 83 tomorrow here.
    -Ender- and RaginCajun like this.

  7. #927
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Banged out the wheels today and 30 mins cardio.

  8. #928
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Delts/traps cardio been forgetting to do abs for a few days......

  9. #929
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Started a whole back piece yesterday. No gym two days. Be back tomorrow.

  10. #930
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,813
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Started a whole back piece yesterday. No gym two days. Be back tomorrow.
    Tattoo back piece?

    I've got a consult today at 1230 to finish my sleeve and then planning a japanese half back.

  11. #931
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Tattoo back piece?

    I've got a consult today at 1230 to finish my sleeve and then planning a japanese half back.
    I had 60% of my back done in one sitting. I wanted to choke the guy. Hoping to finish in one more long session. Itching like a bitch right now.

  12. #932
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Yesterday had great Chest/Biceps/Abs workout

    Then went out with girl to steak and shake..............

  13. #933
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,371
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Yesterday had great Chest/Biceps/Abs workout

    Then went out with girl to steak and shake..............
    Girl, eh

    Sure it wasnít a ladyboy?
    bikeral likes this.

  14. #934
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,813
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    I had 60% of my back done in one sitting. I wanted to choke the guy. Hoping to finish in one more long session. Itching like a bitch right now.
    That's crazy crazy!
    I gotta get better at posting pics lol...

    This is kinda what I'm going for..BikerAL hates to cut log-20181112_101141.jpg

    She speculated to take 5-6 appts... problems 3 hrs each appt.

  15. #935
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Girl, eh

    Sure it wasn’t a ladyboy?
    I made sure to search her to be sure.

  16. #936
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    That's crazy crazy!
    I gotta get better at posting pics lol...

    This is kinda what I'm going for..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181112_101141.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	590.1 KB 
ID:	174853

    She speculated to take 5-6 appts... problems 3 hrs each appt.
    Wow. That is a serious piece. I'll post a pic of my back when its finished.

  17. #937
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    OK now I'm really slacking. Just missed gym two days straight. That never happens during week. All of a sudden I'm busy every day. Getting used to retirement I guess. Gym tomorrow......

  18. #938
    bikeral's Avatar
    bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    8,117
    Wheels and abs today.
    --->>405<<--- likes this.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •