Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Those low reps and 1rm will destroy your shoulder MS imho. If it something your concentrating on try pulling your shoulders into your scapula and lock them in, this will help and if its power and strength your going for keep your elbows close and use the lats to spring out of the lift, also a good arch and push through the feet while digging your traps into the bench.
    MS CHRIS'S VIDEOS ARE EXCELLENT OF YOUR GOING FOR YOUR MAX LIFT ON THE BENCH, sorry for cap lock. Chris is one of my fav for mobility and also perfect form on all power lifts

Please watch and listen to everything he says

Yeah I admit the 1RM’s were a bit of an ego lift and I hadn’t planned on doing them. I’m really trying to retrain myself because in all my pressing exercises my elbows and scapula are flaring out, and my shoulder is getting sore. I know it’s a two part thing, first proper form on the grand daddy of all presses the Bench and doing some isolation work on the rhomboids and serratus to keep my shoulder back.

Thanks for the vids, watching them now.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 10-24-2017 at 08:09 AM.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I was on some meds yesterday so no idea what i wrote here lol. Hope all is well
    Lets see what you guys have trained today
    You were perfectly fine, big guy!

I did get time to look over the sketch you emailed me for the latex suffocation suit. I think mass production is doable.
    MuscleScience, NACH3, Cuz and 3 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I was on some meds yesterday so no idea what i wrote here lol. Hope all is well
    Lets see what you guys have trained today
    Back - I felt good so took advantage of it off day tomorrow as my back and lats are sore already - switched up the routine today

- seated CG rows
    2w/u
    2w(stacked) Drop

- BB Bent over rows
    W/u
    2w(275)6/4+ Drop 3

- one arm rows
    3w 8-12

- lat pulldowns(hit these last todayto really stretch the lats out they were on fire
    2w heavy DD

- weighted hypers
    2w to failure

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Good day everyone. All this talk by you guys about being so sore has me envious and wondering what I am doing wrong. I get a tinge, but not like you are all touting, even when enhanced. Maybe not doing HIT nearly well enough. Will keep striving.
    Rushed day today so hit gym downstairs.

Chest
    Incline BB bench, smith
    2 w/u
    1 feeler
    1 w set w/ r/p x 3 to hit 11

Vertical bench machine
    1 w/u
    1 feeler
    1 w w/ r/p to hit 12

Incline DB flies
    2 w/u
    1 w w/ r/p to hit 12

Incline DB press - 15 deg
    1 w w/ r/p x 2 to hit 11

Actually great session considering I used the apt facilities. Last lower incline (15 deg) was great addition to knock the remaining snot out of chest.

I got this the last time I worked out in the gym room here, wondering if it is the vertical press machine - anterior delts and anterior portion of lateral delts got so pumped and so painful could hardly stand it, haha, more than on shoulder day, but also involved upper outer chest. Have you experienced that? Brutal but good!
    Re: in bold above. DOMS doesn't occur every time for me, Trail. Some times it is just more of a nagging discomfort. You're doing fine, IMHO. Just make sure you recognize/respect when it is time for a pullback. It's important, especially for we "seasoned" lifters.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Back - I felt good so took advantage of it off day tomorrow as my back and lats are sore already - switched up the routine today

- seated CG rows
    2w/u
    2w(stacked) Drop

- BB Bent over rows
    W/u
    2w(275)6/4+ Drop 3

- one arm rows
    3w 8-12

- lat pulldowns(hit these last todayto really stretch the lats out they were on fire
    2w heavy DD

- weighted hypers
    2w to failure
    I’m moving legs to tomorrow since my knee is still somewhat sore from last weeks workout. Will do back and Bi’s today.
    NACH3, OdinsOtherSon and marcus300 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I’m moving legs to tomorrow since my knee is still somewhat sore from last weeks workout. Will do back and Bi’s today.
    I did that in 24 minutes I was fukin moving man so outta breath

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Back day this should be fun

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Re: in bold above. DOMS doesn't occur every time for me, Trail. Some times it is just more of a nagging discomfort. You're doing fine, IMHO. Just make sure you recognize/respect when it is time for a pullback. It's important, especially for we "seasoned" lifters.
    Funny you should mention this because I logged in post up about a deload. I haven't ever done a deload before and think it may be time. I am at 8 wks HIT I think, was attempting prior to that and then really dialed it in with the help in this forum.

I am tired, dead tired after w/o and pretty worthless the remainder of the day. I have to work out early because fatigued late in evening and w/o suffers. I have a good lift, but it just crashes me. I am getting at least 7h sleep a night and resting otherwise since my knee is so jacked up I can't do much else. So I am thinking this is the grinding down from the (attempted) HIT and time for a deload?
    I am also at halfway point in test/NPP run (making a long run, but not ridiculous, unless decline/stop in progress indicates coming off to TRT cruise, then will do so).

Do you guys think the above indicates a deload? Can someone give me an idea of deload phase? I can google but I prefer the expertise here.

Too old for the b@lls to the wall approach anymore. I want to remain injury free and continue with slow, steady progress. (I don't consider the knee an injury, it's simply worn out).

Any input greatly appreciated. Today is back day so hopefully I hear back before my HIT routine, haha.

Hope everyone is having a stellar day!
    almostgone and OdinsOtherSon like this.

Funny you should mention this because I logged in post up about a deload. I haven't ever done a deload before and think it may be time. I am at 8 wks HIT I think, was attempting prior to that and then really dialed it in with the help in this forum.

I am tired, dead tired after w/o and pretty worthless the remainder of the day. I have to work out early because fatigued late in evening and w/o suffers. I have a good lift, but it just crashes me. I am getting at least 7h sleep a night and resting otherwise since my knee is so jacked up I can't do much else. So I am thinking this is the grinding down from the (attempted) HIT and time for a deload?
    I am also at halfway point in test/NPP run (making a long run, but not ridiculous, unless decline/stop in progress indicates coming off to TRT cruise, then will do so).

Do you guys think the above indicates a deload? Can someone give me an idea of deload phase? I can google but I prefer the expertise here.

Too old for the b@lls to the wall approach anymore. I want to remain injury free and continue with slow, steady progress. (I don't consider the knee an injury, it's simply worn out).

Any input greatly appreciated. Today is back day so hopefully I hear back before my HIT routine, haha.

It's a little different for everyone, but a pullback/deload for me is to drop all beyond failure tools (rest pause, drop sets, etc.), and pick a weight that allows me to get roughly 10-15 reps. Usually I go with 2 working sets per exercise.
    That's a very brief overview, but I will say 4-6 weeks of straight HIT is it for me, then I have to deload. If you feel ready for a pull back/deload, you probably are ready. It certainly sounds like you are ready!
    OdinsOtherSon, TRA, NACH3 and 2 others like this.

TRA
    It's a little different for everyone, but a pullback/deload for me is to drop all beyond failure tools (rest pause, drop sets, etc.), and pick a weight that allows me to get roughly 10-15 reps. Usually I go with 2 working sets per exercise.
    That's a very brief overview, but I will say 4-6 weeks of straight HIT is it for me, then I have to deload. If you feel ready for a pull back/deload, you probably are ready. It certainly sounds like you are ready!
    So you don't go to beyond failure, but 10-15 rep range with failure at completion of a set in that range x 1 (no r/p or drops) and you're good.
    Do you use the same exercises you would do for HIT? I just switched all routines and can simply adjust the rep range/no HIT.

And yeah, I agree. I think I had 2 wks at equilibrating and starting to get the HIT format down (thought likely far from the HIT I see on vids or what you guys likely do, but still intense as hell for me) so have run probably 6 wks of solid @ss-kicking workouts.

Thanks!
    MuscleScience and marcus300 like this.

Blog Entries
    So you don't go to beyond failure, but 10-15 rep range with failure at completion of a set in that range x 1 (no r/p or drops) and you're good.
    Do you use the same exercises you would do for HIT? I just switched all routines and can simply adjust the rep range/no HIT.

And yeah, I agree. I think I had 2 wks at equilibrating and starting to get the HIT format down (thought likely far from the HIT I see on vids or what you guys likely do, but still intense as hell for me) so have run probably 6 wks of solid @ss-kicking workouts.

Thanks!
    A De load needs to be built into any program. I usually do them every 6th week. Sometimes sooner if my body needs it like when my buddy came into town and blasted me with his workouts.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

TRA
    A De load needs to be built into any program. I usually do them every 6th week. Sometimes sooner if my body needs it like when my buddy came into town and blasted me with his workouts.
    How long do you typically run de load?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    2wks for me just like AG said it’s all about not using beyond failure methods in and out focusing on compound moments! And if it needs to be extended by all means listen to your body!
    TRA, marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Just one week, light training, decrease volume and intensity. It’s a week for your body to catch back up. You still want some stimulation but not a full on asskicking like your normal weeks. Sometimes I will up thr cardio and go for long runs or circuits just to move blood. It’s always better to be proactive in taking them, that’s why I say built in. Because it’s better to come back super Charged from your deload week as opposed to just recharged if you will.
    TRA, marcus300 and almostgone like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

TRA
    2wks for me just like AG said it’s all about not using beyond failure methods in and out focusing on compound moments! And if it needs to be extended by all means listen to your body!
    Yeah, but you're a freakin' beast. By comparison I likely only need 3 days, haha. I'd probably need a deload just from watching you work out.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You were perfectly fine, big guy!

I did get time to look over the sketch you emailed me for the latex suffocation suit. I think mass production is doable.
    That's good to hear lol I thought I may of offended a lot of delusional Christians but it much of been one of my nice dreams
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

- seated CG rows
    2w/u
    2w(stacked) Drop

- BB Bent over rows
    W/u
    2w(275)6/4+ Drop 3

- one arm rows
    3w 8-12

2w heavy DD

- weighted hypers
    2w to failure
    Like a lot, clean and to the point
    NACH3 likes this.

I agree with what everyone else has said

For me when I implement a pullback I still use the same movements but I don't go to failure, I don't push any beyond failure protocols and I don't push past that point were you have to dig deep into your reserves. I normally do this around week 6-8 but I my advise has slightly changed to what I use to say. I would say when you start feeling tired and weights are getting heavy and your struggling to do a proper HIT workout then this is the right time to implement a pullback. Now I would put this pullback in before you feel this stress on the body because your going to be pushing injury if you don't. To do a proper HIT workout takes fuking hardwork and serious motivation and you push your limits all the time so your on the edge of injury so you need to train smart.

I know we are all Dorian in our minds and all the biggest and best have injuries but I don't think we should push to that limit, you should listen to your body and look after it otherwise things will break down and you will get injured. So take a pullback within your cycle so 6 weeks on then pullback for 2 weeks is a good standard to follow. Many times I kept going to week 10-12 but what for? I'm not standing on the Mr O stage I'm just me walking around this planet wanting to turn heads but at what cost to my body and longevity of my joints and tendons etc.

So Trail if your training pure HIT and you coming out of your workouts knowing that you couldn't do another rep and your putting on size then make sure you implement a pullback even if you feel like 10 men, pullback and take it easy. Just do a standard pyramid workout and lower the intensity, that's the key. If you want to change the workout to another do so but don't push your yourself take this time to heal and repair and get yourself ready to spring board into the next session of HIT coming up.

I would normally make everything fall in place like I will be in pullback when I am priming my body, then when I go on cycle which is normally a short cycle ( I prefer these) this will be for around 6 weeks ish so I will go balls to the wall HIT then take 2 weeks pullback and prime again and get ready for further assault.
    almostgone, Cuz and TRA like this.

Yeah, but you're a freakin' beast. By comparison I likely only need 3 days, haha. I'd probably need a deload just from watching you work out.
    You have to change this mind-set mate, make sure that when you workout and your doing your working set no one could match you, your a beast and king of that jungle and nothing will conquer you. My working set is beast mode no one could even come close to my intensity that's what I think when I am doing my set and by the people in the gym watching me I guess I am right. Short intense workouts and go home relax and feed all this equals freak
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-24-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    MuscleScience, almostgone and TRA like this.

Blog Entries
    You have to change this mind-set mate, make sure that when you workout and your doing your working set no one could match you, your a best and king of that jungle and nothing will conquer you. My working set is beast mode no one could even come close to my intensity that's what I think when I am doing my set and by the people in the gym watching me I guess I am right. Short intense workouts and go home relax and feed all this equals freak
    What if you love being in the gym? I must not be doing these to failure or beyond failure right. Because when I do a force rep set or to failure. After a min or 2 I feel like I can do it again 100%. I know I’m a volume hound but I’ve got to missing something because I never feel completed spent at the end of a workout unless I’m doing a shit ton of HIIT cardio or tons and tons of volume
    marcus300 likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

What if you love being in the gym? I must not be doing these to failure or beyond failure right. Because when I do a force rep set or to failure. After a min or 2 I feel like I can do it again 100%. I know I’m a volume hound but I’ve got to missing something because I never feel completed spent at the end of a workout unless I’m doing a shit ton of HIIT cardio or tons and tons of volume
    That's interesting MS to hear and I think many can relate to it I know I can and have felt like that many times. I would love to come over and train you for an hour or infact have you seen blood and guts how would you feel after a leg or chest session with Dorian? do you think after 2 mins you will be able to go again at 100% because if you can you are very unique. There are more times people feel like you than not because they don't go to true positive failure and beyond. In my prime when doing HIT session I wouldn't be able to do anther set at 100% effort after 2 mins after my working set, I would say your nowhere near failure because if you can you go a lot more inside you when you stop at your failure point, you need someone or something to trigger that special force we have inside of us to go further.

You don't just deep breath and do a working set, its far more than that this working set is IT, its the end of the rod so you have to go to a place were you are completely at failure were all you want to do is go home and recover. Think of things what trigger adrenalin or times when you have been sad or angry, listen to music what gets you going or think about bad things what has happened to you family or people who you know what makes you really high rate. I don't know what to say to release whats you got inside of you but we all have something and I can trigger my zone easy within 10 seconds of thinking I am ready for war and I know I couldn't be able to push anymore reps out and if I could I would say I missed that one lets go again but usually one working set was enough.

Not everybody can go to this zone I know this and that's why other training styles suit other people, HIT just made me grow bigger, thicker and more dense than anyone around me and made heads turn and question my size, that's what HIT did for me but I understand that one doesn't fit all. A good friend of mine who is a big fuker trust me doesn't train HIT because he cant go to this zone and finds it to much hard work for him, he trains volume and grows far better, each to their own.

How would you feel if you went home and caught someone in your house attacking your Mrs? this skinny re punk attacking your Mrs? what would you feel inside how would you deal with this what would you do to this man hurting your Mrs? now take this anger or sensation and put yourself under some weights and see what happens. Mindset is everything mate
    hollowedzeus, NACH3, Cuz and 1 others like this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Great way of putting it ^^

Makes me think about my own training. Needs more effort. Needs more failure.
    marcus300 likes this.

Blog Entries
    That's interesting MS to hear and I think many can relate to it I know I can and have felt like that many times. I would love to come over and train you for an hour or infact have you seen blood and guts how would you feel after a leg or chest session with Dorian? do you think after 2 mins you will be able to go again at 100% because if you can you are very unique. There are more times people feel like you than not because they don't go to true positive failure and beyond. In my prime when doing HIT session I wouldn't be able to do anther set at 100% effort after 2 mins after my working set, I would say your nowhere near failure because if you can you go a lot more inside you when you stop at your failure point, you need someone or something to trigger that special force we have inside of us to go further.

You don't just deep breath and do a working set, its far more than that this working set is IT, its the end of the rod so you have to go to a place were you are completely at failure were all you want to do is go home and recover. Think of things what trigger adrenalin or times when you have been sad or angry, listen to music what gets you going or think about bad things what has happened to you family or people who you know what makes you really high rate. I don't know what to say to release whats you got inside of you but we all have something and I can trigger my zone easy within 10 seconds of thinking I am ready for war and I know I couldn't be able to push anymore reps out and if I could I would say I missed that one lets go again but usually one working set was enough.

Not everybody can go to this zone I know this and that's why other training styles suit other people, HIT just made me grow bigger, thicker and more dense than anyone around me and made heads turn and question my size, that's what HIT did for me but I understand that one doesn't fit all. A good friend of mine who is a big fuker trust me doesn't train HIT because he cant go to this zone and finds it to much hard work for him, he trains volume and grows far better, each to their own.

How would you feel if you went home and caught someone in your house attacking your Mrs? this skinny re punk attacking your Mrs? what would you feel inside how would you deal with this what would you do to this man hurting your Mrs? now take this anger or sensation and put yourself under some weights and see what happens. Mindset is everything mate
    I watch blood n guts or any number of Dorians vids almost daily to pump myself up for training. I know for a fact that I would die from leg day. But any upper body day I can usually power through a workout pretty good. When I first started doing the tricep training routine you recommended, I was very weak and one maybe 2 sets was enough. But 6 weeks in, I am punishing them pretty hard now and going beyond failure and force reps and drop sets and it’s getting close to the rest of my upper body. I think I’m obviously not going heavy enough, and if I go heavy. If I’m not above 6-8 reps, it’s just doesn’t tax me it seems. Idk, I’m still playing around with it trying to figure it out.

Certainly having a training partner would improve things but I can’t get Nachs lazy ass down here to rapeville, whoops I mean Appalachia to workout with me
    marcus300, Cuz, almostgone and 1 others like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Like a lot, clean and to the point
    Thanks mate I’m realizing(finally) LESS IS MORE - about damn time lol
    marcus300 and TRA like this.

I watch blood n guts or any number of Dorians vids almost daily to pump myself up for training. I know for a fact that I would die from leg day. But any upper body day I can usually power through a workout pretty good. When I first started doing the tricep training routine you recommended, I was very weak and one maybe 2 sets was enough. But 6 weeks in, I am punishing them pretty hard now and going beyond failure and force reps and drop sets and it’s getting close to the rest of my upper body. I think I’m obviously not going heavy enough, and if I go heavy. If I’m not above 6-8 reps, it’s just doesn’t tax me it seems. Idk, I’m still playing around with it trying to figure it out.

Certainly having a training partner would improve things but I can’t get Nachs lazy ass down here to rapeville, whoops I mean Appalachia to workout with me
    Increase the weight w=once you get your reps up to around 12 then increase the weight and aim for around 6 reps and work with this weight until you get the 12 reps again then increase again. Once you get to really heavy weight what may cause problems use some beyond failure protocols to increase intensity when you cant or unable to increase weight. But working set its all mind set get the right mind set and release that inner demon what will push you to your limits

Training partners are really good and when I have one I do use force and negs which is one of my fav's but its hard getting a partner with the same mind set and someone who understands what you want to happen within that set

Blog Entries
    Increase the weight w=once you get your reps up to around 12 then increase the weight and aim for around 6 reps and work with this weight until you get the 12 reps again then increase again. Once you get to really heavy weight what may cause problems use some beyond failure protocols to increase intensity when you cant or unable to increase weight. But working set its all mind set get the right mind set and release that inner demon what will push you to your limits

Training partners are really good and when I have one I do use force and negs which is one of my fav's but its hard getting a partner with the same mind set and someone who understands what you want to happen within that set
    I went up considerably in weight tonight. I even busted out the wrist straps so my grip wouldn’t be my limiting factor. I will admit, it was a brutal workout and since I did some machines I was able to do forced reps unilaterally at a time. I’m actually pretty worn out. Was going to get an hour of cardio in, by the time I was done I didn’t need too. I’ll post it up once I get my PWO meal in.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

I went up considerably in weight tonight. I even busted out the wrist straps so my grip wouldn’t be my limiting factor. I will admit, it was a brutal workout and since I did some machines I was able to do forced reps unilaterally at a time. I’m actually pretty worn out. Was going to get an hour of cardio in, by the time I was done I didn’t need too. I’ll post it up once I get my PWO meal in.
    Sounds great MS, keep it up

Blog Entries
    Back and Bi’s

Warmup: light DB shoulder work, reverse flies, pushups

HS= Hammer strength machine

HS lat pull down:
    Plate x15-20
    Plate x15-20
    2plates x10
    WS 3plates x10
    WS 3plate and a quarter x7
    WS “ X6

This is a plate and a half higher than I normally go. It was a bit hard

HS lower row:
    1plate x10 warm up
    WS 3plates and a ten x8
    WS 3plates And 2 tens x8
    WS 3plates And a quarter x6 with 3-4 forced reps at the end.

The last set was pretty hard

Barbell bent over rows:
    135x10
    155x10
    175x10

Limited weight in this as my low back felt a bit funky doing them.

DB shrug:
    3 WS x10 with slight forward lean and burn its at the end. Gets a crazy good pump going doing that.

Lower pulley:
    3 WS 140lbs x10

DB bent over Reverse flies: these were very hard at this point
    3WS 40lbs x6-8

DB bent over rows:
    3 WS 70x6

DB concentration Curls:
    3 WS 25x 10

Lower pulley Hammer Curls superset with pushups plus
    3 WS x42.5 x10

Pull downs:

3 WS 50x10

DB Hammer Curls:
    3WS 25x10

Comments:

The first few exercises I did tonight I went considerably heavier than normal for those. Which really set the tone for the workout. I was playing catch-up the whole workout as I was gased. Biceps I didn’t push to hard as my right elbow is still hurting but getting better. I twicked it last week doing CC bi curls. Overall great workout and am feeling it, go an awesome sweat and pump going. Still need to lean up considerably but Getting there.
    Cuz, NACH3 and OdinsOtherSon like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Back and Bi’s

Warmup: light DB shoulder work, reverse flies, pushups

HS= Hammer strength machine

HS lat pull down:
    Plate x15-20
    Plate x15-20
    2plates x10
    WS 3plates x10
    WS 3plate and a quarter x7
    WS “ X6

This is a plate and a half higher than I normally go. It was a bit hard

HS lower row:
    1plate x10 warm up
    WS 3plates and a ten x8
    WS 3plates And 2 tens x8
    WS 3plates And a quarter x6 with 3-4 forced reps at the end.

The last set was pretty hard

Barbell bent over rows:
    135x10
    155x10
    175x10

Limited weight in this as my low back felt a bit funky doing them.

DB shrug:
    3 WS x10 with slight forward lean and burn its at the end. Gets a crazy good pump going doing that.

Lower pulley:
    3 WS 140lbs x10

DB bent over Reverse flies: these were very hard at this point
    3WS 40lbs x6-8

DB bent over rows:
    3 WS 70x6

DB concentration Curls:
    3 WS 25x 10

Lower pulley Hammer Curls superset with pushups plus
    3 WS x42.5 x10

Pull downs:

3 WS 50x10

DB Hammer Curls:
    3WS 25x10

Comments:

The first few exercises I did tonight I went considerably heavier than normal for those. Which really set the tone for the workout. I was playing catch-up the whole workout as I was gased. Biceps I didn’t push to hard as my right elbow is still hurting but getting better. I twicked it last week doing CC bi curls. Overall great workout and am feeling it, go an awesome sweat and pump going. Still need to lean up considerably but Getting there.
    Godamn, no fuckin way I'd last through that lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas

I am fukin sore all over! Lol I’ll take that rest day today!

Hope you all have a great day

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Morning all. Hope everyone is gearing up for a n awesome day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NACH3, marcus300, Cuz and 3 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Godamn, no fuckin way I'd last through that lol
    My thought is, if I can’t last long in bed. I better last long in the gym
    marcus300, Cuz, almostgone and 3 others like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

My thought is, if I can’t last long in bed. I better last long in the gym
    You got that the wrong way round pal lol
    NACH3, Cuz, almostgone and 4 others like this.

Just got off of work. Headed home to crash. Squats on the agenda for tonight.

I wonder how Sil is doing, ive not cycled for 4yrs at Christmas and still dwarf the fat cvnt. Imagine that tw4at picking you up in his taxi lol I'd punch fuk out of his spastic face....lol lol feel better now

how's everyone today chaps?
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I wonder how Sil is doing, ive not cycled for 4yrs at Christmas and still dwarf the fat cvnt. Imagine that tw4at picking you up in his taxi lol I'd punch fuk out of his spastic face....lol lol feel better now

how's everyone today chaps?
    He’s a right cunt! I’d wish he had some balls and come in here to try and talk I’ll put my foot so far up his arse it’ll come out his mouth
    MuscleScience and songdog like this.

Blog Entries
    You got that the wrong way round pal lol
    See, that’s why I need guidance

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Anyone training today?

31 guests
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Just got off of work. Headed home to crash. Squats on the agenda for tonight.
    Same hear had dreams all night about it too.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Thread Information