Page 601 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915965975985996006016026036046056066116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,040 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Waking up today my back was sore from a few days ago and my traps are sore and full lol
    My back was still sore from last splits routine(I ended with it) was still sore yesterday!

Gotta damn CPR class this morning - actually slept past 3am for once - figures

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    My back was still sore from last splits routine(I ended with it) was still sore yesterday! Gotta damn CPR class this morning - actually slept past 3am for once - figures
    Hopefully you will have a hot instructor!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Hopefully you will have a hot instructor!
    That would be nice... Hahaha - good thinking! Watch er be a wildebeest lmao

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Had a good back session was pushed for time but still did the damage

WG PD 1 working DD D handle

CG PD 1 working DD

Seated row CG 1working +rp TD **new weight**

T bar 1 working TD old school

back/lats are sore the now very Good form and slow neg.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Thanks guys i'll get back to yous in a wee bit when i get home.
    almostgone likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Gathering strength to go hit legs

Cmon mf lets do this!

<insert angry face here>
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Tren sleep
    It ends up wearing me thin. That's when I get cranky and hate work.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Apple and carrot slaw

2-3 carrots
    2 Granny Smith apples
    1/2c Greek yogurt
    2 Tbl white wine vinegar
    1/4c cilantro
    1/2 tsp cumin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-68397287.jpg  
    NACH3 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It ends up wearing me thin. That's when I get cranky and hate work.
    I sleep/& sweat on test like I hear about people on Tren

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I sleep/& sweat on test like I hear about people on Tren
    Dont really notice much sweat during sleep, the worst for me its during meals.... Water starts pouring through forehead and back

Time for legs destruction

Laterz
    NACH3, BG and almostgone like this.

Tomatillo sauce

1lb tomatillos
    1 white onion
    1/2 jalapeño
    3 cloves garlic
    Salt and pepper

Coat veggies in oil, salt, pepper an roast on 350 for 35 min. Let cool and blend :-)

Edit* once the veggies are blended - add the juice from 1/2 lime and stir. Then let chill for a few hours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-4107573745.jpg   **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-2450351723.jpg  
    Last edited by Hazard; 08-22-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tomatillo sauce

1lb tomatillos
    1 white onion
    1/2 jalapeño
    3 cloves garlic
    Salt and pepper

Coat veggies in oil, salt, pepper an roast on 350 for 35 min. Let cool and blend :-)
    Kicka$$, Haz... Keep the recipes comin'

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haz man that looks awesome. Both recipes.

Anyway you can try fire roasting those veg next time? Or maybe set oven to higher temp on broil setting.

How did the pork come out?

R u making your own shells for tacos? Long time ago we did our own chiulpa shells, came out great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80

Anyway you can try fire roasting those veg next time? Or maybe set oven to higher temp on broil setting.

R u making your own shells for tacos? Long time ago we did our own chiulpa shells, came out great.
    Yea fire roasting would give it a bit more flavor. I have to edit the recipe for the tomatillo sauce - when its blended you add 1/2 of a juiced lime an then stir.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80

Not making my own shells..... I'm not that skilled :-p

I'm using a super soft tortilla - ill warm em up and serve. I'm also serving Arroz con guandules.

Proper way to build the taco - or maybe Haz's way.....

Tortilla
    Tomatillo sauce
    Shredded pork
    Queso fresco
    Hot sauce
    Tomato's
    Avocado
    Fresh cilantro

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB

Dont really notice much sweat during sleep, the worst for me its during meals.... Water starts pouring through forehead and back

Time for legs destruction

Laterz
    I've ha night sweats once or twice so far. The sweats after eating KILLS me. I'm literally dripping sweat every time I eat

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Do they suspect it is a torn meniscus, Clarky? I've had several friends that had this type of injury and they recovered quickly and quite well.
    She never said mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Sh*t man.. Let us know. Hope it's not that serious and heals up quickly. Have you had knee issues in the past and do you wear support in the gym like neoprene? I never wore it until about a year ago and it seems to be beneficial.
    Thanks mate yes i used to do a lot of running a few years back and that did my knees in so yes mate always had bother with them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Clarky, sucks about your knee bud, looks like it is time for a replacement?
    fvcking hope not mate

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Clarky hope it's not too serious, sorry to hear that. Think it will require surgery?

Magnesium and calcium heard. Any ideas on dosing with these guys?

Haz that's too funny, but I think u know all that looks amazing. Probably taste even better then it looks
    Thanks mate hope not

Clarky keep us posted big guy! Hope your gtg ASAP!

Sfla AG nice sessions! I love the pre exhaust! delts/traps are nicely torn up!
    Will do mate ta
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Will do mate ta
    I hear Ya man, if it's not one thing it's another... Does ice help? I ask b/c sometimes it actually locks(just my shoulder) it up... But recently been able to - keeps the inflammation down. Just gets inside the bones it seems(metal doesn't help)

I hear Ya man, if it's not one thing it's another... Does ice help? I ask b/c sometimes it actually locks(just my shoulder) it up... But recently been able to - keeps the inflammation down. Just gets inside the bones it seems(metal doesn't help)
    Nothing helps mate just pain everyday yes my knee locks as well sometimes

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Reverse incline pull downs

Hammer strength rows

Wide grip pull downs

Bent over rows

30 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    clarky., NACH3 and almostgone like this.

upright calf machine: 3 warmups, 1 w starting with full rack 3x dropset to nothing

seated calf raises: 1 feeler, 2 w , last 2x dropset

stiff legs deadlift from platform: 1 warmup, 2 w , strict form, only 2 plates last set 15-16 reps to failure.

seated leg curl: 1 warmup, 1 w superset with lying leg curl

lying leg curl: 1 w, partials to failure

10 minute break

squats: 2 warmups, 2 w, last set dropset (8 reps with 3 plates+ 15 reps with 2 plates)

hack squat: 1 feeler, 1 w

quad extensions 1 leg: 1 feeler, 1 w to failure partials. One last set in the leg extension machine with cables (both legs) to failure 20+ reps

Hard to drive home, dont have gf "support" as theres no spinning in august. Always nice when shes there to drive me home lol

Time to eat. ;D
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

I'm so stuffed its not even funny..... I need to be rolled to bed. The in laws will be here for a few more hours too..... I feel like I'm gunna pass out lol
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Did some legs went rather well but my lower back is suffering now. Did various movements but one what was really good and felt productive was the V squat reverse.

2 warm up sets each set I added more weight, did some stretches but didn't stretch pout of the range of the movement I was doing. Added some more weight and did another set it felt so easy I took that as my last warm up set.
    1 working set, loaded the machine feet pointing outwards, looked ahead and started to think of things what ignite the fire within me, deep breaths then I braced and lowered my diaphragm and started to twist my feet into the floor, glutes tensed up and I took another belly breath and down I went, no issues and felt easy, did a straight 10 reps. Wasn't hard enough and needed more weight so another 2 plates a side were added. same again but really got into the zone, braced, feet twisting deep belly breath and down slowly and came up with no issues, I felt tight and string. Carried on until rep 8 when I started to slow down the pace of the rep and mid movement I was stalling but squeezed another out. Locked the weight and stripped the machine and repped more out until I started to see spots, stopped and took 15 deep breaths, braced and carried on for another 3 reps and stopped. Everything was on fire and I must if been making a noise because when I looked around the gym everyone was watching, which always makes me feel good.
    almostgone, Mr.BB, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Did some legs went rather well but my lower back is suffering now. Did various movements but one what was really good and felt productive was the V squat reverse.

2 warm up sets each set I added more weight, did some stretches but didn't stretch pout of the range of the movement I was doing. Added some more weight and did another set it felt so easy I took that as my last warm up set.
    1 working set, loaded the machine feet pointing outwards, looked ahead and started to think of things what ignite the fire within me, deep breaths then I braced and lowered my diaphragm and started to twist my feet into the floor, glutes tensed up and I took another belly breath and down I went, no issues and felt easy, did a straight 10 reps. Wasn't hard enough and needed more weight so another 2 plates a side were added. same again but really got into the zone, braced, feet twisting deep belly breath and down slowly and came up with no issues, I felt tight and string. Carried on until rep 8 when I started to slow down the pace of the rep and mid movement I was stalling but squeezed another out. Locked the weight and stripped the machine and repped more out until I started to see spots, stopped and took 15 deep breaths, braced and carried on for another 3 reps and stopped. Everything was on fire and I must if been making a noise because when I looked around the gym everyone was watching, which always makes me feel good.
    That post just got me excited for leg day lol

Shooting for 7 plate each side on hack squat and 6ea on the V's.

Those reverse v squats are murder on the quads and glutes. Such a great movement!
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

- Knockout_Power

Damn you man.....

I was just winding down. Feeling tired after cooking and entertaining all day. I've got my feet up in the recliner watching a movie and I've got squats on my mind now lol. Trensomnia is fvckin with me big time..... If I had to work I'd be one grumpy sob

- Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Nice! Once you found your wind, you could mess with their head. Just glance around the room and yell, "What are the lot of you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a man warm up properly?" and then just shake your head and move onto the next lift.

I'll have to say reverse hacks are my favorite leg movement right now. My r. knee gives me fits on hacks, I get this irritating pain on the lower inside of my knee and it is keeping me from moving up in weight.
    However, reverse hacks are going well. I can get relatively low (almost tapping the bottom stops on the machine) and really drive up through the platform with glutes and quads. Generally, when I finish the set, I am hanging off of the machine watching my body rain sweat onto the floor while I try to find my balance and wait for the heart to slow down some.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Usual work night tonight, but I will be hitting chest this evening. I feel a lot of drop setting coming up, too.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nice! Once you found your wind, you could mess with their head. Just glance around the room and yell, "What are the lot of you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a man warm up properly?" and then just shake your head and move onto the next lift.

I'll have to say reverse hacks are my favorite leg movement right now. My r. knee gives me fits on hacks, I get this irritating pain on the lower inside of my knee and it is keeping me from moving up in weight.
    However, reverse hacks are going well. I can get relatively low (almost tapping the bottom stops on the machine) and really drive up through the platform with glutes and quads. Generally, when I finish the set, I am hanging off of the machine watching my body rain sweat onto the floor while I try to find my balance and wait for the heart to slow down some.
    Reverse hacks???

how does those work ?

Reverse hacks???

how does those work ?
    https://youtu.be/iZO1Y5YB9lc

Since I lift down in my shop, I am kind of limited on my exercises, but these have strengthened my glutes, hams, and quads. These are the exercise that the breathing bracing helped me progress on.
    I do go a little lower than the guy in the video. Occasionally, I will superset hacks with reverse hacks. Really puts me through the wringer.
    marcus300 likes this.

https://youtu.be/iZO1Y5YB9lc

Since I lift down in my shop, I am kind of limited on my exercises, but these have strengthened my glutes, hams, and quads. These are the exercise that the breathing bracing helped me progress on.
    I do go a little lower than the guy in the video. Occasionally, I will superset hacks with reverse hacks. Really puts me through the wringer.
    Ive never seen anything like that before, it looks very unstable movement but if your getting results well done.
    almostgone likes this.

Ive never seen anything like that before, it looks very unstable movement but if your getting results well done.
    It took a bit of getting used to the movement, but it is easier on the knee that gives me problems and has strengthened up hips, glutes, and hams.. I still keep at the regular hacks too in hopes I can work through the knee problem.
    There's a Flex Wheeler video called Mass Construction. Around 11:30 of the video there is a decent sequence of him doing reverse hacks that is very similar to performing them in an angled leg press.

https://youtu.be/RmJC8MOx7Yg
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-23-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Damn you man.....

I was just winding down. Feeling tired after cooking and entertaining all day. I've got my feet up in the recliner watching a movie and I've got squats on my mind now lol. Trensomnia is fvckin with me big time..... If I had to work I'd be one grumpy sob
    Hey haz, whats your current cycle atm if you dont mind me asking?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all...

Arms for me today... Couldn't get in there yesterday - must say my body needed the rest - I've not slept that well(in yrs) - back to the grind!
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Ohhh dear i am dying the day i had family visit last night so i had a drink ohhhhh dear lol
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ohhh dear i am dying the day i had family visit last night so i had a drink ohhhhh dear lol
    The porcelain God callin' for ya??

It is a must tho when family comes

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11

Hey haz, whats your current cycle atm if you dont mind me asking?
    Test/Tren both enanthate nothin crazy

- Knockout_Power

LOL, I spent most of the night at work drag @ssing around thinking I was tired. Just realized that I'm not tired, I am sore as f*ck!
    My lower back, hams, glutes, and to a lesser degree, lats, are pitifully sore.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    LOL, I spent most of the night at work drag @ssing around thinking I was tired. Just realized that I'm not tired, I am sore as f*ck!
    My lower back, hams, glutes, and to a lesser degree, lats, are pitifully sore.
    That's awesome lol - feels productive to your body
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information