Page 745 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2456456957357407417427437447457467477487497507557958451245 ... LastLast
Results 29,761 to 29,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Lmfao we're going to kill each other hahaha
    Yes indeed. Can't wait.
    marcus300 likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    rest day today.... Will get back after it in the AM
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I forgot to mention..... I was supposed to do chest and bi's. After just only 6 sets..... Bi's were out of the question.

He said "I wasn't going to tell you that you wouldn't be able to do bi's. I was going to let you figure that out on your own. If you train HIT properly - you're working one body part and shouldn't be able to continue with anything else"

I hafta say..... I've been exhausted all damn day. Even took a 45 minute nap before dinner lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quick hit today, busted my ass at work, made it to the gym thanks to pre-work out.

Chest-
    Barbell bench
    Incline hammer strength
    Vert handle press machine
    Cables

Quads (missed on leg day because of all the pressing)
    Extensions
    Calves

Nothing special but didnt miss.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking.... Back for tomorrow! Feeling much better than before as far as energy goes... happy about that!

I always like how 'true positive failure' is constantly being brought back up over and over... Tbh it has to be!! It's tough getting in that zone session after session - I know Most of us in here(myself included) fall victim to this - not because we aren't trying to hit true positive failure physically, but rather our mind is blocking if from happening... its the getting into that zone which allows us to release all that adrenaline(use your past use the present use anything while your in there) - I learned today that someone who we all look up to had failed before today and was able to actually admit it! Sure made me think though... Are "we all are going to failure". I know I'll be asking myself this more often!!

And I'm not saying no one has done this because I feel we all have & Sure we all have that eye opening moment when we have done this correctly and hit true failure and beyond... it's the greatest feeling in the world! I know I can improve and here I thought I had it down more than not(HIT principles YES - training to true positive failure moreso than not NOPE not even close - Can I do better HELL YES! I feel we can all up our games.... why? We're not avg in here! We are the WARRIORS of the past! And Im thankful we all share this passion together! Its so much more than a thread and forum... we share more than lifting in here and it takes a special group to do so imho..
    Ok... Now Fvk off you cvnts! I say that with the utmost respect, of course
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-23-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    Bodacious and BG like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'm thinking.... Back for tomorrow! Feeling much better than before as far as energy goes... happy about that!

I always like how 'true positive failure' is constantly being brought back up over and over... Tbh it has to be!! It's tough getting in that zone session after session - I know Most of us in here(myself included) fall victim to this - not because we aren't trying to hit true positive failure physically, but rather our mind is blocking if from happening... its the getting into that zone which allows us to release all that adrenaline(use your past use the present use anything while your in there) - I learned today that someone who we all look up to had failed before today and was able to actually admit it! Sure made me think though... Are "we all are going to failure". I know I'll be asking myself this more often!!

And I'm not saying no one has done this because I feel we all have & Sure we all have that eye opening moment when we have done this correctly and hit true failure and beyond... it's the greatest feeling in the world! I know I can improve and here I thought I had it down more than not(HIT principles YES - training to true positive failure moreso than not ? Can I do better YES! I feel we can all up our games.... why? We're not avg in here! We are the WARRIORS of the past! And Im thankful we all share this passion together! Its so much more than a thread and forum... we share more than lifting in here and it takes a special group to do so imho..
    Ok... Now Fvk off you cvnts! I say that with the utmost respect, of course
    Hell yea Nach, great post. I will be asking myself that question also. Damn just when I thought I had it down. Hell I am just getting started. Shits going to get real, real fast.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 11-23-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I'm thinking.... Back for tomorrow! Feeling much better than before as far as energy goes... happy about that! I always like how 'true positive failure' is constantly being brought back up over and over... Tbh it has to be!! It's tough getting in that zone session after session - I know Most of us in here(myself included) fall victim to this - not because we aren't trying to hit true positive failure physically, but rather our mind is blocking if from happening... its the getting into that zone which allows us to release all that adrenaline(use your past use the present use anything while your in there) - I learned today that someone who we all look up to had failed before today and was able to actually admit it! Sure made me think though... Are "we all are going to failure". I know I'll be asking myself this more often!! And I'm not saying no one has done this because I feel we all have & Sure we all have that eye opening moment when we have done this correctly and hit true failure and beyond... it's the greatest feeling in the world! I know I can improve and here I thought I had it down more than not(HIT principles YES - training to true positive failure moreso than not ? Can I do better YES! I feel we can all up our games.... why? We're not avg in here! We are the WARRIORS of the past! And Im thankful we all share this passion together! Its so much more than a thread and forum... we share more than lifting in here and it takes a special group to do so imho.. Ok... Now Fvk off you cvnts! I say that with the utmost respect, of course
    Ian told me..... You WILL ALWAYS look for the easier way to get the weight up. It's natural to drop your elbows, lift your shoulders, and cave your chest. This shit is difficult and hurts! All your body wants to do is get that weight up...... But what good is that if you won't grow? For example..... You touch something really hot..... It's a natural reaction to pull away from it. With HIT you have to fight that.....

Marcus has been in the game for 20+ years. He can preach HIT and speak from experience. I'm still technically new to HIT. I have no shame at all in saying I can sit here and go on and on about the principles of it. I can say I thought I hit true failure. I can now honestly say that I have no shame in saying I wasn't quite there. I was CLOSE..... But today I learned something. I learned what it actually takes..... I learned what it feels like. I've never in my 12-13 years of lifting have felt THIS WAY. What really sucks though..... Is I'm scared I won't be able to get back there again without a REALLY good partner.

I'm going to apply everything I've learned here and everything I've learned today and really make a conscious effort to get to that point.

I'm not fvcking normal..... I enjoy this too much. Fvck normal..... Embrace HIT

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    RP's, Drops, short rest periods and desire.
    Absolutely. Makes for one hell of a lift.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    ....throw it off track
    Bullish!t. Keep us in the loop, Sfla.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Rest day today. Lots of good posts and lifts, everyone. .

Also, biceps feel like two cables.of fire are running up each of my arms.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-24-2015 at 12:18 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

Blog Entries
    Definitely great posts today guys. Enjoyed. Need to fuel for legs tomorrow. Just closed the laptop and off to bed. Enough work for today.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls tri's and chest a bit stiff this morning with a dull ache don't know what i'll be doing the night my head is everywhere at the min. I'll report back the night.
    marcus300, almostgone, DCI and 2 others like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Shoulders are numb here. Legs tonight and some cool posts in the thread the last few days great to read.
    NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas

Chest is real sore! Started last night so I figured I'd be in for it today(which no doubt I am)!
    Curious to see how Haz is feeling!

Back for me today... Have a kicka&& day everyone!
    DCI likes this.

Morning fellas Chest is real sore! Started last night so I figured I'd be in for it today(which no doubt I am)! Curious to see how Haz is feeling! Back for me today... Have a kicka&& day everyone!
    I'm sore lol

My chest looks bigger but it's probably swelling haha
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm sore lol

My chest looks bigger but it's probably swelling haha
    Lol - whatcha got today?

Lol - whatcha got today?
    Arms..... Can't do back lol

- Knockout_Power

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Behind the neck db press ups

Incline db curls

Tri push downs

Reverse curls

Skull crushers

Hammer curls
    20 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    DCI, NACH3, almostgone and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Arms..... Can't do back lol
    Fuel up and tear it up!

Nice session Bio!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure where I left off. Sunday she had discomfort. Doc sent us straight to hospital.

Another 24 urine test and over night stay. Monday 7pm test came back doubled. Stayed again last night.

Got bloods this morning around 4ish. Doc just came few mins ago. ...she is staying tonight again too.

Basically doc said one more day here means one more day baby is inside mom, and one more day inside her means 3-5 days less that he will need to be in the NICU....

At this point we don't think we r going home. I have to work a 12 hr shift today. Fvcking open on thanksgiving and it's crazy. Trying to work as long as I can so it doesn't take away any vaca time or maternity leave too early.

Depending what they say today I'll probably be done with work soon thwn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Not sure where I left off. Sunday she had discomfort. Doc sent us straight to hospital. Another 24 urine test and over night stay. Monday 7pm test came back doubled. Stayed again last night. Got bloods this morning around 4ish. Doc just came few mins ago. ...she is staying tonight again too. Basically doc said one more day here means one more day baby is inside mom, and one more day inside her means 3-5 days less that he will need to be in the NICU.... At this point we don't think we r going home. I have to work a 12 hr shift today. Fvcking open on thanksgiving and it's crazy. Trying to work as long as I can so it doesn't take away any vaca time or maternity leave too early. Depending what they say today I'll probably be done with work soon thwn.
    Not much u can do but take it one day at a time. Hopefully things improve today but if not the baby is far enough along that everything will be okay. If it has to stay in the NICU then so be it. At least it's healthy!

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Not sure where I left off. Sunday she had discomfort. Doc sent us straight to hospital. Another 24 urine test and over night stay. Monday 7pm test came back doubled. Stayed again last night. Got bloods this morning around 4ish. Doc just came few mins ago. ...she is staying tonight again too. Basically doc said one more day here means one more day baby is inside mom, and one more day inside her means 3-5 days less that he will need to be in the NICU.... At this point we don't think we r going home. I have to work a 12 hr shift today. Fvcking open on thanksgiving and it's crazy. Trying to work as long as I can so it doesn't take away any vaca time or maternity leave too early. Depending what they say today I'll probably be done with work soon thwn.
    She's in the best place she can be and its probably best she stays there as long as possible under the circumstances. I can only imagine how scary this is for you and her, but again she's in the only place that can help prolong the process, and they'll be able manage it better compared to if she didn't have that kind of care.

In the meantime, keep doing what you're doing.. Be there for her first and foremost, work hard like you always do so you can have some time when its best take time off, release your stresses in the gym when you can make it in there and keep the blood flowing (remember to eat), and continue to share and get support from your friends and family (including us here).

I know we're all concerned and pulling for you and your family, sfla, keep your head up and you'll all get through it. All the best man, always.
    DCI likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your both in our Prayers, Sfla! And please keep us posted... Positive thoughts can surely help(easier said I know)... God Bless to... you, your wife, and your family!
    DCI and BG like this.

Not sure where I left off. Sunday she had discomfort. Doc sent us straight to hospital.

Another 24 urine test and over night stay. Monday 7pm test came back doubled. Stayed again last night.

Got bloods this morning around 4ish. Doc just came few mins ago. ...she is staying tonight again too.

Basically doc said one more day here means one more day baby is inside mom, and one more day inside her means 3-5 days less that he will need to be in the NICU....

At this point we don't think we r going home. I have to work a 12 hr shift today. Fvcking open on thanksgiving and it's crazy. Trying to work as long as I can so it doesn't take away any vaca time or maternity leave too early.

Sounds like they have everything under control, Sfla. Hang loose, take work as it comes, and know that a lot.of.prayers and positive thoughts are headed your way.
    If you feel.yourself getting overwhelmed, take a few minutes, draw your air down deep, and SLOWLY let it out. Repeat as needed.
    Keep us up.to date as much as you can!
    DCI and BG like this.

Good morning guys!

Prayer sent to you and your wife Sfla. I hope everything is okay for you and her. Please keep us updated.

Nice session Bio!

Chest is nice and dull! Going to hit legs today. Shits going to get real this morning I am going to try my best to go to failure and beyond.

I am off all week this week so I am pumped for that.Have a few things I have to get done around the house that I been putting off.

Guys I might not be going to fully HIT principals or I might be??? but I do know for sure I am giving it hell trying. It has help me out so much I think the last 6 to 8 weeks. Strength and size wise. For the first time ever I pressed 105 DB yesterday on my slight incline presses. Damn I was happy. I know that's light for most of you in here, but that's heavy for me. I got the shit though.8 weeks ago I was pressing 80lbs. Anyways guess I am just getting at how much HIT has helped me and how much this thread has helped and everyone in it. Thanks guys.

Off to eat real fast then legs. Be back on later.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Crush it, bod!
    Bodacious likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post

She's in the best place she can be and its probably best she stays there as long as possible under the circumstances. I can only imagine how scary this is for you and her, but again she's in the only place that can help prolong the process, and they'll be able manage it better compared to if she didn't have that kind of care.

In the meantime, keep doing what you're doing.. Be there for her first and foremost, work hard like you always do so you can have some time when its best take time off, release your stresses in the gym when you can make it in there and keep the blood flowing (remember to eat), and continue to share and get support from your friends and family (including us here).

I know we're all concerned and pulling for you and your family, sfla, keep your head up and you'll all get through it. All the best man, always.
    Honestly haven't eaten in two days.....

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Just to echo what ag igi and nach has said we are all here for you man.

Keep yourself fed and try and get some rest too. I know easier said than done when your worrying but your no good to her tired and cranky.

We are thinking of you and your wife and your new born man positive vibes.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Honestly haven't eaten in two days.....
    Nerves are getting the best of you, and I'm sure you don't feel like it. Try to at least put some easy stuff down. Maybe a bar, nuts, shake, or even like a cinnamon raisin bagel or something.
    NACH3 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Hang in there mate. It's going to be all good

The hit crew are with you
    Bodacious, DCI and almostgone like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    SFLA, we are with ya bud!

Hit Back instead of Legs today. Legs will be on turkey day after I fuel up.

Back session was great. The weighted hypers are a MFer!! I did two sets both was DS sets to BW. These are not even fun to do. lol..

Fvcking love it. I still think I need to ....not for sure think I am missing something still. Have to figure it out. My right shoulder has been bothering me for the past week and I have been pushing through it. Might have to skip shoulders this week already did chest. So I can rest it some. Anyways growing every day is my plan.

I don't care about much besides getting bigger and keeping my BF down. That's pretty much all I think about. I wake up thinking about it I go to bed thinking about it.

Now off to eat and ice the shoulder.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

Arms went well today..... Ian pulled me to the side to ask when I go back to NJ. Then said he wants to train me again before I leave so this Friday I'll be doing back with him. Another video to post hopefully :-)
    Bodacious, DCI, marcus300 and 2 others like this.

- Knockout_Power

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I'd expect back to be brutal....
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Arms went well today..... Ian pulled me to the side to ask when I go back to NJ. Then said he wants to train me again before I leave so this Friday I'll be doing back with him. Another video to post hopefully :-)
    Hell yea Haz!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Great experience

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    That will be exhausting and you'll need another set of lungs by the end of the work out lol.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Had a rest day guys was a bit drained from work and had some stuff on so my mind would have been everywhere. Back to it the mora though bi's i think.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    That will be exhausting and you'll need another set of lungs by the end of the work out lol.
    Lol I would have done legs but he told me it wouldn't be a good idea if I'm going to Disney on Sunday or Monday. At least I'll be able to walk if I do back haha
    Bodacious likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Pic after pwo meal today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-1496970122.jpg  
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information