Page 645 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1455455956356406416426436446456466476486496506556957451145 ... LastLast
Results 25,761 to 25,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Happy belated birthday BG!!!

I decided i don't have birthdays. But I like presents. LoL
    Sfla80, almostgone, BG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Hey guys/gals, I've been wondering if there are any types of shows(comps) where one can't flex that great(me)??...
    I can't see anything wrong. Just sayin!
    Last edited by BG; 09-28-2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    NACH3 likes this.

Still feeling yesterday's leg day....
    almostgone likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Hey guys/gals, I've been wondering if there are any types of shows(comps) where one can't flex that great(me)??.... I have a very hard time flexing anything on my right Upper body(R arm) so it stops me from any tricep/double front bicep or double back etc?? I'm really wanting to try something in the future... If there isn't - then I'd at least like to prep myself as if I was going into one... I've been in the single digits b4 - but it's hard for me to maintain sub 8% lol - but I'd really like to see what I can do with my body - Obviously I'd like to put on more size b4 I cut up - I've also been finding it harder to maintain my weight even tho I'm eating more than I was - and hungrier touch more frequently(could this be the tren a as well) that I'm losing bf and not muscle?? Can't be losing muscle while on and eating like this?? Thx
    I'm really not sure about the shows Nach. Aside from other types of fitness comps (non BB related), all physique and/or BB shows aware of have posing/flexing. I may be wrong, but I'm not aware of any.

I know your past injuries have affected your ability to flex in certain areas, but even getting to the conditioning needed to compete would be a great accomplishment. Or you could just complete for the f*ck of it and do your best brother. You know you'd have a cheering section here.
    NACH3, DCI and almostgone like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Still feeling yesterday's leg day....
    On my way in for legs now.. They look scared. And they should be.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx Igi & GGR! I'll get this body in comp shape thsts a fact!

LEGS - as much as I was pumped up - the wind left the sails just as quick(little 'wee niggle' in my hammie/groin tie in :/) so I didn't push too hard -- just Fvkin Sux... Especially when on a roll -

Plus my BW is ordered but I'm breathing pretty heavy(either crit or just the Tren ) I'll know either way by the wk!

Stretching rolling more stretching RC ex's

- seated calves - 3 warm ups 2w DD Heavy
    1. Rev Vs(still new weight) - pyramided up(loosening up) 1w got up to 6 aside for 6 drop 5 stopped there

2. Leg press non-lock - 1warm up - 2w 15/12 failing(7 aside)
    No lunges today
    3. RDLs - 2w 12+

4. Ext - 3w heavy(stack) - 10+/7/4(10-15 breaths and go) then finished RACH set w/partials(1/4s)

5. Leg curls - warm up - 1w 8 drop 5 drop 4 w/a long slow neg on way down(each)

Standing calf raises - 1warm up 10+ 1w 8/ drop 5

Weights done in 38min abs -- im taking tomorrow off - I need to feed I wish I had a damn relaxer today
    DCI, Sfla80, almostgone and 1 others like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Well fck me tonight was on another level of strong and reps. Fckin felt unreal I have to say.

Started with rc warm ups and two sets of warm up incline.

Then into 2 heavy sets have to do as im maxxing out the dbs in the gym and its too easy tbh will start the training cycle with pre exhaust techniques. One drop set.

For the next exercises same as above, decline felt unreal I have say, then flat bench, flat db yates flies and then cable upper flies.

Just home to refeed, bought some venison today first time.having it very nice I have to say, fried it off with some coconut oil garlic and soya sauce. One thing is its very lean but my god is it rich haha be cutting back the portion next time round.
    NACH3, Sfla80, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I love this thread...

Marcus... Great post, I have read it before. I can always re-read though. Just reading that gets me pumped. I am sitting at work right now just wanting to go lift something heavy and throw it. LOL.... (Only bad thing is my heavy is light compared to most of y'all. But that's okay as long as I have the heart and will power. .)

I am starting to try this HIT. Thought I was doing it before but after talking to Nach and re reading this I was doing way to many reps.

So let me get this right say your doing back squats 1 set warm up set 10-12 reps rest 45 sec to a 1min then do your 1st feeler set 8-10 reps rest 45 -1 min
    2nd feel set 6-8 reps reset 45-1min

Now here is your working set this is the only set that matter... I want to get anywhere from 8- 12 reps right???
    Working set Say I do 4 reps Then I RP(Not re racking the bar just letting git sit on my back I do 2 more reps Thats 6 reps at whatever eight... Then I drop set it for about 4 reps at whatever weight, I now have done 10 reps.

Way I take it that's one working set. How many working sets should you do?? Per exercise?

I could still be way off. If I am don't be shy let me know...Thanks
    Sfla80, almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    I love this thread...

Marcus... Great post, I have read it before. I can always re-read though. Just reading that gets me pumped. I am sitting at work right now just wanting to go lift something heavy and throw it. LOL.... (Only bad thing is my heavy is light compared to most of y'all. But that's okay as long as I have the heart and will power. .)

I am starting to try this HIT. Thought I was doing it before but after talking to Nach and re reading this I was doing way to many reps.

So let me get this right say your doing back squats 1 set warm up set 10-12 reps rest 45 sec to a 1min then do your 1st feeler set 8-10 reps rest 45 -1 min
    2nd feel set 6-8 reps reset 45-1min

Now here is your working set this is the only set that matter... I want to get anywhere from 8- 12 reps right???
    Working set Say I do 4 reps Then I RP(Not re racking the bar just letting git sit on my back I do 2 more reps Thats 6 reps at whatever eight... Then I drop set it for about 4 reps at whatever weight, I now have done 10 reps.

Way I take it that's one working set. How many working sets should you do?? Per exercise?

I could still be way off. If I am don't be shy let me know...Thanks
    This is perfect....keep in mind when u hit that 10th rep on the drop u r in complete failure...this is the hardest part. Meaning u couldn't get another rep even if u wanted to.

One working set this style is perfect.

Start posting ur workouts.
    NACH3, DCI and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    This is perfect....keep in mind when u hit that 10th rep on the drop u r in complete failure...this is the hardest part. Meaning u couldn't get another rep even if u wanted to.

^^Exactly! Can't do another rep if Tyson was there sayin I'll punch Ya in the nose and splatter your face all over everything - my answer would be splatter on cause you ain't gettin another rep if I wanted to!

Your total working set rep range shouldn't exceed 12 reps(or can be less 8-12) this does mean stop if you haven't reached failure imho... Just throwing that out there - hence the importance of your feelers
    DCI and Sfla80 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nach3 View Post
    ^^exactly! Can't do another rep if tyson was there sayin i'll punch ya in the nose and splatter your face all over everything - my answer would be splatter on cause you ain't gettin another rep if i wanted to!

your total working set rep range shouldn't exceed 12 reps(or can be less 8-12) this does mean stop if you haven't reached failure imho... Just throwing that out there - hence the importance of your feelers

lmao

Thanks man. Yea I write my workouts in a book I keep. I don't know why I do I just always have. I have few book in the closet ..around 18 last time I counted.

I am going to also give it a try posting some of them on here.

What if you drop the weight to much. For example you got 7 reps did a drop set and got 7 more meaning you done 14 total reps Or say you even got more 16 whatever, I am assuming its okay as long as you go till your at true Positive failure??

Its hard for me to do Negatives I lift by myself sometime I get a spotter just for a neg. or 2.

Just finished reading your Post Nach. Thanks. Yea today I tried to keep my last working set to 12 and dropped to much and did more. I just kept going. I don't have a spotter so its hard for me to go till I cant go. There has been times I almost didn't get that last rep and I am like o shittt.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 09-28-2015 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Just finished reading Nach Post above

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    *sigh*

Too much to do with the baby today :-(

Here's tomorrow's plan.....

If the baby sleeps all night again - ill will hit the gym around 9-10am. We have a doc appointment in the same area as my gym so I have to go before or after the appointment. After isn't really an option.

I have this desire to get in there. I feel like I'm losin everything haha. The fiancé was crackin up today tho because I wear a diaper bag back pack and was pushing a cart with a newborn in it while wearing a stringer tee. She said I looked like a beast and people were looking. :-)
    Sfla80 and almostgone like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    On my way in for legs now.. They look scared. And they should be.
    Hahaha.

I chased leg day yesterday with my one hour per week cycle class today. I am not sure that this is in my best interest. The upside is it pushes the lactic acid out quicker; downside is my legs are truly fatigued and feel not getting the most from leg day and from cycle class.

Considering moving legs to later is the week maybe even Friday nite....when work schedule get more stable.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    *sigh* Too much to do with the baby today :-( Here's tomorrow's plan..... If the baby sleeps all night again - ill will hit the gym around 9-10am. We have a doc appointment in the same area as my gym so I have to go before or after the appointment. After isn't really an option. I have this desire to get in there. I feel like I'm losin everything haha. The fiancé was crackin up today tho because I wear a diaper bag back pack and was pushing a cart with a newborn in it while wearing a stringer tee. She said I looked like a beast and people were looking. :-)

So u are sneaking in a workout....lol.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks man. Yea I write my workouts in a book I keep. I don't know why I do I just always have. I have few book in the closet ..around 18 last time I counted.

I am going to also give it a try posting some of them on here.

What if you drop the weight to much. For example you got 7 reps did a drop set and got 7 more meaning you done 14 total reps Or say you even got more 16 whatever, I am assuming its okay as long as you go till your at true Positive failure??

Its hard for me to do Negatives I lift by myself sometime I get a spotter just for a neg. or 2.

Just finished reading your Post Nach. Thanks. Yea today I tried to keep my last working set to 12 and dropped to much and did more. I just kept going. I don't have a spotter so its hard for me to go till I cant go. There has been times I almost didn't get that last rep and I am like o shittt.
    This is contingent on your feeler sets - as everyone has their own lil tweaks/quirks - for me - I try not dropping that much in weight(it gets easier to gauge w/time) but I also don't wait 45-1:00 b4 my next feeler - I like to keep moving - I rarely go longer than 30sec in between sets(feelers are basically like a RP for me in the sense that I don't wait a min to start my 1w set - if I have it felt out I just GO into my working set) you may not respond as well or need more time to do this - but I've always had my w/o's condensed(shorter than most)

Say your one arm preaching w/DBs and you start your working set w/50s for 4-6 reps I'd drop to 45s and squeeze out 2-3(depending on if I got 6 - if 4 I'd RP till I got to 6 then drop or RP+RP) I'm finding out that each rep range has a kind of certain protocol - as in what Marcus just re-posted - 4 = RP THEN DROPS OR RP+RP+RP YOULL BE FRIED!

Also, w/unilateral(one arm ex's) you can give yourself forced reps/and negs - thx AG!

Make sense? keep asking ?'s and post your w/o's in here too!

Back from arms, great session.

Slow reps focusing on breathing and form. Holding at points. Arms are full of blood and great pump.

Tris

Close grip 3 sets

Ez bar push down 3 sets (and dd actually this time...pushing it more a little)

Rope pull downs straight set with one arm over head.

Body weight dips with ez bar reverse grips.

Bi's

Straight bat curls 1 drop

Twisting db curls (on preacher bench turned around and elbows tight against the arm rest)

Hammer preachers

Cabel rope curls to finish

20 mins of cardio to finish...
    NACH3, clarky. and DCI like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice ^^^ Sfla!
    Sfla80 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    *sigh*

Too much to do with the baby today :-(

Here's tomorrow's plan.....

If the baby sleeps all night again - ill will hit the gym around 9-10am. We have a doc appointment in the same area as my gym so I have to go before or after the appointment. After isn't really an option.

I have this desire to get in there. I feel like I'm losin everything haha. The fiancé was crackin up today tho because I wear a diaper bag back pack and was pushing a cart with a newborn in it while wearing a stringer tee. She said I looked like a beast and people were looking. :-)
    That's too funny haz!

Have a question...actually two. I was at my GP today. And she knows about our baby. So she set me up for two things that she said needs to be done and one will be coming up from her gyno for her to do and myself too.

One was the flu shot which she gave me today.

Other I forget the name though. Says it comes from a tetness (spelling) shot. And it's called (something cough) I honestly forget what she said..too much info today. But she said the gyno will tell her to get it soon and then probably to tell.me to get it also. Need a script for it also. Does any of this ring a bell? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Nice ^^^ Sfla!
    Funny thing nach..."kid" jumped in when I was doing those preacher db curls. But he was going normal style.

He watched me do mine....after I finished my set....he asked "are you taking anything"....I laughed and said no why?

He's like you arms are killer. I'm like r u serious?? (This kid is maybe 24-25...r epping 225 easily on inclines. Maybe a soild 215 and Has 20" arms if not they are 19 and pushing it.) And he's like I would kill for ur vascularity and the cut.

Made me feel pretty damn good...cause this kid was freaking solid mass....
    NACH3, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Funny thing nach..."kid" jumped in when I was doing those preacher db curls. But he was going normal style.

He watched me do mine....after I finished my set....he asked "are you taking anything"....I laughed and said no why?

He's like you arms are killer. I'm like r u serious?? (This kid is maybe 24-25...r epping 225 easily on inclines. Maybe a soild 215 and Has 20" arms if not they are 19 and pushing it.) And he's like I would kill for ur vascularity and the cut.

Heck yea...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

That's wicked brother - that's what this thread is all about - making people think we're bigger than we are!

Your vascularity is going to make you look THAT MUCH BIGGER! Love hearing this stuff! AWESOMESAUCE! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80

That's too funny haz!

Have a question...actually two. I was at my GP today. And she knows about our baby. So she set me up for two things that she said needs to be done and one will be coming up from her gyno for her to do and myself too.

One was the flu shot which she gave me today.

Other I forget the name though. Says it comes from a tetness (spelling) shot. And it's called (something cough) I honestly forget what she said..too much info today. But she said the gyn will tell her to get it soon and then probably to tell.me to get it also. Need a script for it also. Does any of this ring a bell? Lol
    I Wasnt instructed to get a flu shot *shrug* I refuse to get them anyways.

Maybe she was talking about whooping cough? None if that has been brought up to us. Atleast not yet.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    This is contingent on your feeler sets - as everyone has their own lil tweaks/quirks - for me - I try not dropping that much in weight(it gets easier to gauge w/time) but I also don't wait 45-1:00 b4 my next feeler - I like to keep moving - I rarely go longer than 30sec in between sets(feelers are basically like a RP for me in the sense that I don't wait a min to start my 1w set - if I have it felt out I just GO into my working set) you may not respond as well or need more time to do this - but I've always had my w/o's condensed(shorter than most)

Say your one arm preaching w/DBs and you start your working set w/50s for 4-6 reps I'd drop to 45s and squeeze out 2-3(depending on if I got 6 - if 4 I'd RP till I got to 6 then drop or RP+RP) I'm finding out that each rep range has a kind of certain protocol - as in what Marcus just re-posted - 4 = RP THEN DROPS OR RP+RP+RP YOULL BE FRIED!

Also, w/unilateral(one arm ex's) you can give yourself forced reps/and negs - thx AG!

Make sense? keep asking ?'s and post your w/o's in here too!
    Trust me Nach I will Ill ask questions till I THINK I have it figured out then I will probably ask more after I am done.
    So How many working sets do ya'll do pre exercise??

For Chest Day I usually do barbell/ DB I switch them up every other week. Where I only work the muscle once a week. I do...

Bench I would do something like 1 WU 2Feel 1 WK or should there be more working sets??
    Incline
    Decline

Then Ill add some... flat bench fly's, under hand fly's, and Incline fly's. Usually try and get 8-12 rep's 3 sets each. I focus on the squeeze and hold.
    Push ups at the end to failure usually isn't many though.

Hope this come's off the way I am trying to get it to.

I Wasnt instructed to get a flu shot *shrug* I refuse to get them anyways.

Maybe she was talking about whooping cough? None if that has been brought up to us. Atleast not yet.
    Whooping cough that's it!!!

Again it was just the GP getting ahead of things. Was wondering if it was standard.

Ok cool thank you sir

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    The fiancé was crackin up today tho because I wear a diaper
    I seriously thought I'd be at that stage of life before you. Who knew.
    almostgone, BG and clarky. like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Trust me Nach I will Ill ask questions till I THINK I have it figured out then I will probably ask more after I am done.

For Chest Day I usually do barbell/ DB I switch them up every other week. Where I only work the muscle once a week. I do...

Bench I would do something like 1 WU 2Feel 1 WK or should there be more working sets??
    Incline
    Decline

Then Ill add some... flat bench fly's, under hand fly's, and Incline fly's. Usually try and get 8-12 rep's 3 sets each. I focus on the squeeze and hold.

It's one working set!
    Feelers
    1w
    Then your RPs or drops & negs it's only one set - get this down - and if you misjudge the weight - count it as a feeler or warm up till you get the right rep range -

And no reason to repeat exercises(I was doing this too) many ex's hit the same muscle... Don't overthink(easier said then done lol) and just shift done heavy weight keep reading that post Marcus put up - it hits every aspect of what your asking

And suit it to fit you(we all do) - but have the same core principles
    Bodacious likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Happy B-day brother! Mine was the 16th.
    Happy belated b'day, BG!
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Happy birthday AG! And I (we) don't want to hear any "giving up" references. You're way too young.
    Thank you, sir. There will be no giving up, I'm too stubborn. I'm glad this one is about over with though. I had my lifting clothes on and was headed to the shop and my niece and nephew(sister-in-laws children) came wheeling up the driveway. So, no lift again tonight.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Thank you, sir. There will be no giving up, I'm too stubborn.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10376721_943658022315136_4175977729770655925_n.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	159752
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Back from docs eating and going over a few things.

This was a GP going over re-do on bloods a month after the first bloods were taken.

She was very pleased with the results, (she wasn't really in the loop of the last phone call from the surgeon so she is going to look into that).

But very happy over all. CK only dropped 50 (444 to 399) but she understands that part. Kidney values dropped and they are at the high point of normal. Says keep doing what I'm doing.

More bloods to check kidneys in 3 months.

All.in all good visit....docs happy...so am i. (Even though she doesn't have much to do with the heart issue but still) plus she is gorgeous so it's good to see her smile lol .

Gearing up for some arms! Feeding now and setting up my new fitbit. I know most of u won't wear one lol...but needed a hr monitor and this tracks everything straight to phone also.
    Man, this keeps getting better and better, Sfla! Really glad to hear this.
    Just read Kel's post about taking a week off prior to your next bloods and is a great idea. That would give you an idea of how much the exercise affects your liver enzymes and kidney function.
    I have had mine come back @ the upper end of the reference range a couple of times (years ago) and my PCP back then had me hold off on heavy exercise for ~ 5-7 days before testing. There was one other time liver enzymes came.back fairly high and it was a few days after a lengthy tattoo session. Tested a week later and was back down to midrange. The body can do some weird stuff at times.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-29-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Thank you Marcus I am printing this out.
    LOL, go ahead and start a notebook, Cal. I did and am still adding to it. Whenever I run across an exercise, technique, or even a quote I like, I print it off and put it in my book. It is especially useful to me on the days I'm dragging or just not feeling motivated, I will flip through it and it generally gets me fired up.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Happy belated birthday AG!!
    Thank you ma'am, and you're right on schedule. It is today.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel

I seriously thought I'd be at that stage of life before you. Who knew.
    Well that..... DEPENDS.....

:-)
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Back from arms, great session.

Slow reps focusing on breathing and form. Holding at points. Arms are full of blood and great pump.

Tris

Close grip 3 sets

Ez bar push down 3 sets (and dd actually this time...pushing it more a little)

Rope pull downs straight set with one arm over head.

Body weight dips with ez bar reverse grips.

Bi's

Straight bat curls 1 drop

Twisting db curls (on preacher bench turned around and elbows tight against the arm rest)

Hammer preachers

Cabel rope curls to finish

20 mins of cardio to finish...
    Really nice, Sfla. I like how you are gradually working the intensity up? How do feel during your lifts? Do you have a followup w/ the cardiologist?
    I especially like the focus on breathing.

That's called "muscle maturity" my friend and it sounds like you have it!

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10376721_943658022315136_4175977729770655925_n.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	159752
    LMAO. F-in perfect timing! That would make one h*ll of a T shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Really nice, Sfla. I like how you are gradually working the intensity up? How do feel during your lifts? Do you have a followup w/ the cardiologist?
    I especially like the focus on breathing.
    Cardio is next tuesday.

And all.my other follows ups (bloods, mri, or cats scan) are gonna be horrible timing. All within days of our due date lol :/. So u warned them and had the schedule next GP and bloods 3 weeks before they wanted. Just to be safe.

"Muscle maturity" is a new term for me. I like it. Thanks AG. Def made me feel good. This kid was huge, (little off lol) but one big sob
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Chest

Warm up

Standard cables
    Flat bench warm ups, working set 8 reps forced 2 havent went that low rep/heavy in a while
    Incline dumbbells- light slow down, full speed push up, until failure
    Peck deck
    Incline hammer strength

Abs

Felt strong again !
    NACH3, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Incline
    Decline

Read the re-post what I put up everything you need to know is within that thread.

Also post one of your training sessions in details and we can go over it what we would do differently or your on track with it, we all have our little tweaks but HIT principles are the same
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information