Page 746 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2466466967367417427437447457467477487497507517567968461246 ... LastLast
Results 29,801 to 29,840 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Pic after pwo meal today
    you look good brother veins popping in your arms

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Looking solid Haz!

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Legs tonight tore it up. Very sore now just ate and am going to bed shattered now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @ Haz - your veins are a poppin brother! And your arms are fvkin huge lol - abs coming in nicely too! That last lil bit on lower abdominals is my stubborn area... Looks good and shaped well for sure! Your seriously filling out man! You look very full and, if like me and most, the more carbs your eating the better/& much more fuller you'll be throughout the day!

Get as big as possible my man... B/c when you cut its gonna be sick!

Oh how'd you like training arms together now?!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I am minding my own biz and see members comments on Haz pic so I had to peek......of course I did. Lol

What's the red cup on the side of the tub?
    almostgone likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    @ Haz - your veins are a poppin brother! And your arms are fvkin huge lol - abs coming in nicely too! That last lil bit on lower abdominals is my stubborn area... Looks good and shaped well for sure! Your seriously filling out man! You look very full and, if like me and most, the more carbs your eating the better/& much more fuller you'll be throughout the day! Get as big as possible my man... B/c when you cut its gonna be sick! Oh how'd you like training arms together now?!
    Given that I couldn't train bi's with chest and I won't be able to train tri's with back..... It felt pretty good. As long as I'm spent like this..... It's impossible to train any other way. Looks like I have an arm day now lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    I am minding my own biz and see members comments on Haz pic so I had to peek......of course I did. Lol What's the red cup on the side of the tub?
    I knew someone was going to ask lmfao! I used it to rinse the shampoo out of the baby's hair while giving her a bath haha.

It's a solo cup aka the universal beer pong cup lol
    almostgone likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by hazard
    i knew someone was going to ask lmfao! I used it to rinse the shampoo out of the baby's hair while giving her a bath haha. It's a solo cup aka the universal beer pong cup lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Given that I couldn't train bi's with chest and I won't be able to train tri's with back..... It felt pretty good. As long as I'm spent like this..... It's impossible to train any other way. Looks like I have an arm day now lol
    Nice - I think you'll come to like working arms together! So much blood gets pumped into your whole arm rather than doing a major/minor - I couldn't do it - tried it but nada! I like bis/tris together

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Nice - I think you'll come to like working arms together! So much blood gets pumped into your whole arm rather than doing a major/minor - I couldn't do it - tried it but nada! I like bis/tris together
    I did feel like my peak was more pronounced today. I'll hafta try it for a few weeks and see how my arms develop.

My pops just measured them.... 19" dead on. Now I'm pissed lol. Either he measured them wrong or the tape measure is fvcked up lololol. No way they shrunk
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Pic after pwo meal today
    Beast.

Head Turner

Giant
    Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Fvck Haz you big gaddam cvnt. You look like you eat villages for breakfast.
    Bodacious and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Fvck Haz you big gaddam cvnt. You look like you eat villages for breakfast.
    Lmao

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Honestly haven't eaten in two days.....
    Oh, that's no good. I'm sure nerves are squelching your appetite, but your family needs you strong, Sfla. Even if you have to resort to some extra shakes, keep some food in.your system.
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Arms went well today..... Ian pulled me to the side to ask when I go back to NJ. Then said he wants to train me again before I leave so this Friday I'll be doing back with him. Another video to post hopefully :-)
    Excellent. If you have time, hit him up about that calf session. My morbid curiosity is dying here, buddy.
    Another video sounds great.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Stupid sinuses are p!ssing me off. Throat is sore. Hopefully a good shoulder lift will help me sweat it out. Getting ready to throw my shake @ some coffee.
    Bodacious likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Stupid sinuses are p!ssing me off. Throat is sore. Hopefully a good shoulder lift will help me sweat it out. Getting ready to throw my shake @ some coffee.
    Late getting out of work and gonna go hit legs. Need a second wind. Think I'll follow your lead and do a coffee shake. Hope I can sleep later.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Late getting out of work and gonna go hit legs. Need a second wind. Think I'll follow your lead and do a coffee shake. Hope I can sleep later.
    Noooooooo lol

Ur crazy..... I'd never drink caffeine this late. I'd be up forever

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Beast. Head Turner Giant
    I didn't notice.......N O T!
    almostgone likes this.

Meh, tonight was OK, I guess. I missed my weight on my first working set and it kind of screwed me up. Did my best to salvage what was left. May need to grab a pullback soon. It sounds counterproductive, it might be what I need. I'll try to figure it out this week. Working day shift Thanksgiving Day and the day after; hopefully I don't kill someone.

RC exercises and broomstick stretches

D'bell shoulder press- 2 w/u, Work-1+, drop,4+, drop,1+,drop,2+. 1 min rest. Work2-4+ reps.
    Seated side lateral-2 w/u, Work1-3+,drop,2+,drop,3+ w/ a 10 count hold on partials. Work2-4+ w/ a 10 count hold on partial.
    D'bell rear laterals- 2 w/u, Work-8,drop,1+,drop,2+.
    B'bell shrugs- 2 w/u, Work1(front)-8+,drop,4+. Work2(rear)-6+,drop,3+ - 3+.
    D'bell shrugs- 100s down to 40s averaging 2-3 reps per drop.

39 minutes.
    marcus300, clarky., DCI and 2 others like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nice AG.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls feelung ok the day elbows are fvcking killing me. Going to do bi's the night so i'll report back later.

Quick Q guys tennis elbow (both) you think a wee bit deca would help in with my trt ? Av not really read to much about it i'll do it the night. What yous think ??
    BG and NACH3 like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Friend has used deca before and he has bad elbows and knees felt immediate relieve for the joints. But that is only his experience I can count on
    BG and clarky. like this.

Back training day

Wide grip lat pull downs

Reverse lat pull downs behind the neck

Seated hammer strength rows

Bent over rows

Lower back extensions

Was a nice change up

20 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    DCI, almostgone, Bodacious and 1 others like this.

Already pounded down 12oz chicken and 1c rice
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

12 oz wow that's a lot of chicken. One serving?

Bio do you weigh your food before or after its cooked? When I weigh mine I weigh it before. I was just wondering if that's right. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Bio do you weigh your food before or after its cooked? When I weigh mine I weigh it before. I was just wondering if that's right. Thanks.
    most will tell you to weigh it raw to get the most accurate weight. I weigh it after its cooked though. I prep a weeks food at a time. The key is staying consistent with your portions
    almostgone, Bodacious, DCI and 2 others like this.

Back is nice and dull this morning guys!! Either legs or arms today haven't figured it out just yet. I am going to go a little later than normal. If I can get two meals in before hand I will more than likely hit legs. Hope everyone is doing good.
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning guys and girls feelung ok the day elbows are fvcking killing me. Going to do bi's the night so i'll report back later.

Quick Q guys tennis elbow (both) you think a wee bit deca would help in with my trt ? Av not really read to much about it i'll do it the night. What yous think ??
    I add 125mg ew.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Yep..... I was starving when I woke up. It seems to be just the right amount for me. I used to eat 1lb chicken and 2c cooked rice but I just can't seem to fit it anymore. 12oz seems to be where I get full but not stuffed.

- Knockout_Power

Off work till 8 a.m. in the morning. Getting ready to do some quality sleeping. Planning to get in 3-4 a.m. back lift tomorrow if all goes well.
    NACH3, BG and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning to all HIT'ers

I never got back in yesterday(life got in the way - we'll just say that) - I'm ready to crush back today though - and tomorrow I have a w/o slotted for the am w/my co-workers and whole team at our biggest location(which I'll be doing my own thing/I sure hope so)! Have 10egg whites cooking, oats, a yogurt and an apple then a chicken/sweet pot/ meal b4 gym(I have the extra time today, fortunately(and will meal prep too!

Have a great day ... And remember it's Amature night at the bars so be careful everyone!
    Bodacious and DCI like this.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do you lock into your squats with bracing and breathing, is your pre squat set up on point?

These are extremely important if you want to make the most out of squating
    Sorry for the late feedback. It ended up being my breathing going out of rhythm once the fight begins. Need to stop holding my breathe when I get to those 1-2 reps left moment. On a bad note though I'm back at the physician for more hamstring issues that seem to fester continuously.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

I like the idea Clarky! I'm toying with it myself... Once my BW comes back on everything I'll make that decision! But 125mgs/wkly is what I keep reading is the best dosage with trt... I know your still on a 'wee' blast here but adding that in now will only help imho
    clarky. likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

Someone post a pic of how much 12 oz chicken is please. I've no clue. Bio I know you have a pic....
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks

Define tennis elbow? Are you speaking of radialis pain?
    When it comes to deca I do the same amount (125) as BG does. Simply because it's dosed at 250 per ml and it's easier that way. If it were dosed at 200 per ml I'd do 100 for simplicity.
    BG, clarky. and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Yep..... I was starving when I woke up. It seems to be just the right amount for me. I used to eat 1lb chicken and 2c cooked rice but I just can't seem to fit it anymore. 12oz seems to be where I get full but not stuffed.
    is the weighed cooked or before cooking it?

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Someone post a pic of how much 12 oz chicken is please. I've no clue. Bio I know you have a pic....
    I will post one tonight of half that
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    is the weighed cooked or before cooking it?
    Cooked - it was actually prepackaged and cooked already

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information