Page 751 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2516517017417467477487497507517527537547557567618018511251 ... LastLast
Results 30,001 to 30,040 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Great post Haz. AG, glad you're feeling better.

Neck is still hurting but woke up a lot better to my surprise. I'm going in but going to take it easy. Need to keep the blood flowing.
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Morning all!!! Cup of oats with shake first thing. Then off to do shoulders. Its going to be short and sweet and to the point. Going to give it hell. Wife wants to put up the Christmas tree this afternoon. Hope everyone has a good day!

Ag glad your feeling better!
    Good post Haz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post

Neck is still hurting but woke up a lot better to my surprise. I'm going in but going to take it easy. Need to keep the blood flowing.
    Good to hear Igif... Yea I wouldn't rush it either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Morning all!!! Cup of oats with shake first thing. Then off to do shoulders. Its going to be short and sweet and to the point. Going to give it hell. Wife wants to put up the Christmas tree this afternoon. Hope everyone has a good day! Good post Haz!!!
    Christmas tree for us today as well. Will post pics later in the xmas thread. Getting in the spirit now!

Saw Creed last night.. Pretty good.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It's a beach day for me :-)

My fvcking lats feel like they're hanging off..... They hurt so bad. It's just the lay too. The entire muscle from top to bottom.
    almostgone likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    It's a beach day for me :-) My fvcking lats feel like they're hanging off..... They hurt so bad. It's just the lay too. The entire muscle from top to bottom.
    Enjoy man, I'm sure you're loving the feeling.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Honestly, I am surprised to hear it Igi, but glad. I was afraid you were in for several days of discomfort. Defo keep it conservative/ just get a good flush going.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Christmas tree for us today as well. Will post pics later in the xmas thread. Getting in the spirit now!

Saw Creed last night.. Pretty good.
    Dang, you must be close to some really good venues, Igi. Take advantage of it, buddy. That's an uncommon opportunity.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Dang, you must be close to some really good venues, Igi. Take advantage of it, buddy. That's an uncommon opportunity.
    Creed the movie, not the band. Lol.

But yeah, there's an incredible venue a block away from my city apartment. My house is about an hour NW of DC, but I have an apartment in the city where I stay during the week so I don't have to deal with traffic. So I go to tons of shows there. Love it.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Honestly, I am surprised to hear it Igi, but glad. I was afraid you were in for several days of discomfort. Defo keep it conservative/ just get a good flush going.
    Thanks man. There's still some discomfort but nothing like the past two days. HAW was surprised this morning as well when I wanted to play.. She was like what about your neck?
    almostgone likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wide grip pull downs

Seated rows

Bent over rows

Lower back extensions

Close grip pulls

20 minutes cardio.... My back is fired up
    NACH3, Bodacious and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Igi how was the movie?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Igi how was the movie?
    You know, it wasn't the best installment for me, but I'm a pretty big Rocky fan so I really enjoyed it. Sly typically does quality in this series IMO with maybe the exception of V. I'd recommend it if you're a fan.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You know, it wasn't the best installment for me, but I'm a pretty big Rocky fan so I really enjoyed it. Sly typically does quality in this series IMO with maybe the exception of V. I'd recommend it if you're a fan.
    Nice will do! He's a GH taken MFer LOL - I do like Sly tho!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Nice will do! He's a GH taken MFer LOL - I do like Sly tho!
    Hell yeah he is!! Love that guy!
    NACH3 likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I should be sleeping but for various reasons I'm not. I'm awake and just thinking about things. I keep going back to my training session today..... Trying to relive it. It's such a painful place but was the most enjoyable part of my day. I also got to thinking about this thread..... We're all so focused on training hard and reaching failure that we may lose sight of proper form. We want our weights to go up but what good is increasing weight to increase weight? If that increase won't help to build mass - what good is it to us? What this thread, Marcus, kel, and others have done is to highlight the importance of HIT. It shows the successful nature of it. It shows that you can be a beast. There's no fvcking doubt in my mind that HIT is a proven method to a freaky physique. This thread is an inspiration to not just the beginners but veterans also. We should never stop learning. This shit is a long journey - you won't learn HIT over night. You won't read 200 pages of explanations and just go and apply it. You will TRY but more than likely will be unsuccessful. To some this might mean you give up. To a true HITer..... Failing to reach failure was actually a success. You realized there could be something different to do or try. You never fail..... You learn. Then one day.... It'll come. It'll smack you in the face and your world will turn upside down. You'll be on the floor in the worst pain of your life (maybe next to nach' s 15 surgeries :-p) - you'll see the light so to speak. In that moment..... No training session will be the same anymore. That's when your journey really begins. You've been going hard for 8 years..... But the journey only has just begun. You've unlocked a tool that most never will..... Most never could mentally get there. You just did..... Welcome to HIT motherfvckers!
    Haz, I very much appreciate your posts and sharing your experiences. When I started HIT, I thought I was hitting failure. I truly believed I was, but then I thought about it. I wasn't hitting it properly on all sets or exercises. I wasn't pushing myself beyond, even if I thought I was at the time. And the more I read the more I'm only scratching the surface of failure and the damn HIT fundamentals. So I'm sure it sounded like I was doing HIT after a couple weeks, but that was me TRYING to do HIT. It is truly eye opening and I love it!

You're right, it is a journey and a rough, albeit fun one. I appreciate the help and commitment of all of you!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Creed?? I thought I heard he died....or is bankrupt. ...forget which lol

Damnit saw the next post....hahahhaha
    almostgone likes this.

Just hit arms this morning and out getting the family some lunch.

Bi's

Short bar wider grip curls

Incline dbs

Rope curls

Hammer strength close grip curls

Tris

Vbar push downs (back against padding)

Rope pull downs (same thing)

Reverse grip Vbar

Hammer dips straight into one arm db over head.

Gym really aucks. Weights are everywhere. Can't find dbs or even weights. Have to search for everything. ....fvcking slobs lol.

Baby and mom doing good. Not eating great yet but takes time. Good news blood sugars coming back better then full terms. We should be home tomorrow night.

Then it's time to see how our "other babies" react lol
    NACH3, Bodacious, clarky. and 2 others like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Creed?? I thought I heard he died....or is bankrupt. ...forget which lol Damnit saw the next post....hahahhaha
    He was on drugs or something and flipped out. Either way, was never a Creed (the band) fan. Don't want any ugly rumors getting started. I have a reputation to uphold. Haha
    DCI likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Just hit arms this morning and out getting the family some lunch. Bi's Short bar wider grip curls Incline dbs Rope curls Hammer strength close grip curls Tris Vbar push downs (back against padding) Rope pull downs (same thing) Reverse grip Vbar Hammer dips straight into one arm db over head. Gym really aucks. Weights are everywhere. Can't find dbs or even weights. Have to search for everything. ....fvcking slobs lol. Baby and mom doing good. Not eating great yet but takes time. Good news blood sugars coming back better then full terms. We should be home tomorrow night. Then it's time to see how our "other babies" react lol
    Awesome. I'm sure the other babies will love him. They're smart and I'm sure they knew she was carrying. Pretty sure they can sense it.

First session as a new papa.. Nice.
    almostgone likes this.

Nice session Bio and Sfla!!
    I agree with Igif I am sure they will do fine with the little guy. Congrats again man. Maybe one day for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Nice session Bio and Sfla!!
    I agree with Igif I am sure they will do fine with the little guy. Congrats again man. Maybe one day for me.
    Ty sir

Shoulders for myself today. Best workout I have had in a few days. It felt good.

DB Scruggs 2f 2w 10 DS 5 DS 5 (8 DS 4 DS 3 for 2nd working set) First working weight I missed judge . WTF

DB Presses 2F 1W 8 2f DS 4 1F

Front Bar Raises 1F 1W 12 DS 5 DS 5 then .5 reps

Rope pulls to fore head (back delts) Pinky facing up 2F 1W 10 2F DS 6 2F 1N

Sit down lateral Raises (did these till I couldn't move my arms on working set with my drop set weight) 1F 1W 6 2f DS 4 DS 4 2f 1N

It's was fast pace and to the point. I lowered the weight a touch after reading Haz post and watched my form and slowed down a bit. Which i think made me get a few more reps in over the usual 12.Miss judged that also shouldn't have went that low. But o well. Thanks for the tip Haz! It got the blood pumping for sure.

Guys if u see anything I need to change or do better let me know. I'm here to Fvcking grow. Not type about it.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 11-28-2015 at 12:23 PM.
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So my back feels the best it has in a few months after squatting. I did three things different, a massive amount warm up, wore my TP's belt and dead lifted on wed. My question, next week should I just do the same, or one by one remove and see how I feel. I thinking this way because I dont have enough time to warm up for 40 minutes, I dont like wearing a belt because when I go down deep it binds on my hips and ribs. Deads Im ok with, they will stay. I just tried lastt week doing them on leg day but that sucked ass.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Na never got a session in the day guys av been running about like a fvcking mad man since i finished work this afternoon. I got more test so i'll extend my wee blast a few more wks well i was no well guys for about a wk
    When a seen ma man the day he said to me your putting on some size so well chuffed.
    I will be defo getting a session in the mora though.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Na never got a session in the day guys av been running about like a fvcking mad man since i finished work this afternoon. I got more test so i'll extend my wee blast a few more wks well i was no well guys for about a wk When a seen ma man the day he said to me your putting on some size so well chuffed. I will be defo getting a session in the mora though.
    i scrambled around this morning. Everything is done now so I can just watch football for the rest of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    i scrambled around this morning. Everything is done now so I can just watch football for the rest of the day
    Good stuff bio i'm just sitting with ma feet up watching the tele lol.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Good stuff bio i'm just sitting with ma feet up watching the tele lol.
    Gonna be a great Saturday!!

Gonna be a great Saturday!!
    .. resting so i can destroy what ever am training the mora

.. resting so i can destroy what ever am training the mora
    me too.... Tomorrow is my chest day

me too.... Tomorrow is my chest day
    Delts and traps for me bio.

Delts and traps for me bio.
    I love training shoulders but I like to train traps with them

Blog Entries
    Just got another meal in and headed in for legs soon.
    clarky., NACH3, Bodacious and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Just got another meal in and headed in for legs soon.
    tear those legs up brother

I love training shoulders but I like to train traps with them
    Yes i like to train delts and traps together bio. I used to do traps with back but changed it up on advice from AG and the big man and i've stuck with going traps with delts ever since.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    tear those legs up brother
    Planning on it. Need to be careful with this neck thing but I feel pretty good so just need to think though every rep and make sure form is on point. Can't tell you how frustrated I've been the past few weeks with lack of consistency from work/stress. Dying to get back in the swing.
    almostgone likes this.

Yes i like to train delts and traps together bio. I used to do traps with back but changed it up on advice from AG and the big man and i've stuck with going traps with delts ever since.
    i like changing things up as well... Really I should do it more often

i like changing things up as well... Really I should do it more often
    I know bio me as well.

I know bio me as well.
    it doesn't rake much even just changing the order of the lifts or the rep ranges usually is enough
    almostgone likes this.

it doesn't rake much even just changing the order of the lifts or the rep ranges usually is enough
    Yes those little thing make a difference bio.

Thread Information