Page 606 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1065065565966016026036046056066076086096106116166567061106 ... LastLast
Results 24,201 to 24,240 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It ends up wearing me thin. That's when I get cranky and hate work.
    No kidding...

3:30am an im wide awake

Went to bed at midnight, its going to be long day....
    BG likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

I'm from the UK believe me yours wont be as white as mine
    My legs havnt seen sunlight this year at all man..... Lol and last year I was required to wear jeans at work so they didnt get much sunlight then either haha. My calves aren't terrible but my quads and hams are embarrassingly pale hahaha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Alright so I'm eating a few rice cakes with peanut butter because I'm hungry again and Marcus got me fired up to grow lol

My quads are TIRED..... No other way to describe it.... Just tired. I feel like I'm going to be sore tomorrow.... We'll see. I'm resting tomorrow and hitting back on Friday, Delts on sat. That leaves me Sunday to rest up again before assaulting my chest on Monday.

It's hard to describe the feeling today while doing legs. We all sit here and read the posts that Marcus puts up. They seem so intense..... They're inspiring. EVERYTIME I've read them I was fired up and ready to kill it. Each time I was in the gym if be trying to push myself. Tryin to take myself to failure and beyond.... And then today happened.

Here I am reflecting upon one of the best workouts I've ever had. What was different? That adrenalin rush that Marcus speaks of.... Yea it happened. Admittedly..... I can't say how it happened. I'm really not sure. Was it sheer focus? Was it a desire to grow my damn quads beyond normalcy? Was it having people with me to help remove weight and spot me? I really don't know.... What I do know is that I stepped foot in the gym today with one goal.... To destroy my legs.

I had my preworkout, put my stuff in the locker and began my warm ups. Everything started feeling tight. I squeezed my quads as hard as I could on every leg extension. I squeezed my hams on every curl and my calves on every rep. The blood made my legs feel rock hard. At one point I remember thinking "how the fvck am I going to squat if I already have all this blood in here. I can't bend my legs"

My sis and my lifting partner looked at me and said "we'll follow you" - off to the hack squat machine I went.

Now this is where "it" happened. Somewhere between my sister doing her set and my partner ending his. All I was thinking was "should I start with 4 to warm up or 5 because I want to go as heavy as I can"

I loaded 5 each side and got on the machine. I remember thinking about the mind muscle connection..... Started controlling my breathing but in a manner that was heavy.... Like I was pumping myself up. I pushed off and let the safety latch go and did my first rep. I couldn't believe how light it felt. I finished my set and knew this shit was going to be epic. It now became a game in my head..... What am I going to do to make my legs fail? They're strong.... But I have to break em. My gut is going to want to puke..... My vision will go black and tell me to stop. THAT is when I'm going to add another plate.

After my 3rd set of hacks I saw some people on the stair master watching, some young kids were watching from across the gym. All that did was fire me up and the rest of the workout was EPIC.

I know I wrote a lot lol. My whole point was that we can sit here and read all this until we're blue in the face but until you get that FEELING you can't possibly understand it. It just puts you in a different world..... It really feels good man..... Fvck
    almostgone, marcus300, DCI and 1 others like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Men don't typically post pics of there wheels...arms, chest, back,..wheels. Just a few pics.
    LOL, I don't understand.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My legs havnt seen sunlight this year at all man..... Lol and last year I was required to wear jeans at work so they didnt get much sunlight then either haha. My calves aren't terrible but my quads and hams are embarrassingly pale hahaha

I'm a ginger. Without MT2, I'm as white as typing paper.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I forgot to mention..... Yesterday was one of THE WORST workouts I've ever had. Each day is a new day and all of em can't be winners. Just make those good ones epic.... And forget about the bad ones!
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone

I'm a ginger. Without MT2, I'm as white as typing paper.
    Lmfao

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Alright so I'm eating a few rice cakes with peanut butter because I'm hungry again and Marcus got me fired up to grow lol

My quads are TIRED..... No other way to describe it.... Just tired. I feel like I'm going to be sore tomorrow.... We'll see. I'm resting tomorrow and hitting back on Friday, Delts on sat. That leaves me Sunday to rest up again before assaulting my chest on Monday.

It's hard to describe the feeling today while doing legs. We all sit here and read the posts that Marcus puts up. They seem so intense..... They're inspiring. EVERYTIME I've read them I was fired up and ready to kill it. Each time I was in the gym if be trying to push myself. Tryin to take myself to failure and beyond.... And then today happened.

Here I am reflecting upon one of the best workouts I've ever had. What was different? That adrenalin rush that Marcus speaks of.... Yea it happened. Admittedly..... I can't say how it happened. I'm really not sure. Was it sheer focus? Was it a desire to grow my damn quads beyond normalcy? Was it having people with me to help remove weight and spot me? I really don't know.... What I do know is that I stepped foot in the gym today with one goal.... To destroy my legs.

I had my preworkout, put my stuff in the locker and began my warm ups. Everything started feeling tight. I squeezed my quads as hard as I could on every leg extension. I squeezed my hams on every curl and my calves on every rep. The blood made my legs feel rock hard. At one point I remember thinking "how the fvck am I going to squat if I already have all this blood in here. I can't bend my legs"

My sis and my lifting partner looked at me and said "we'll follow you" - off to the hack squat machine I went.

Now this is where "it" happened. Somewhere between my sister doing her set and my partner ending his. All I was thinking was "should I start with 4 to warm up or 5 because I want to go as heavy as I can"

I loaded 5 each side and got on the machine. I remember thinking about the mind muscle connection..... Started controlling my breathing but in a manner that was heavy.... Like I was pumping myself up. I pushed off and let the safety latch go and did my first rep. I couldn't believe how light it felt. I finished my set and knew this shit was going to be epic. It now became a game in my head..... What am I going to do to make my legs fail? They're strong.... But I have to break em. My gut is going to want to puke..... My vision will go black and tell me to stop. THAT is when I'm going to add another plate.

After my 3rd set of hacks I saw some people on the stair master watching, some young kids were watching from across the gym. All that did was fire me up and the rest of the workout was EPIC.

I know I wrote a lot lol. My whole point was that we can sit here and read all this until we're blue in the face but until you get that FEELING you can't possibly understand it. It just puts you in a different world..... It really feels good man..... Fvck
    We have been having a bit of a private chat and what Haz just wrote about was them main topic. Something different happened to him today and that's what he's going to do every time he steps into the gym. He released the fire within and went through one of those workouts what most go through now and again, but this is the whole point every workout while your not in a pullback should be like this.

Haz was in the zone, he was totally focused and nothing was going to stop him and further he went into the workout the more the adrenalin surged.

When I write some of my workouts explaining the feelings and thoughts I have its not just words, its exactly what I went through, I make every workout count and push to my limits. Use whats inside your head to release that extra power and motivation to go into this zone because this zone is what makes champions and freaks.

I knew as soon as I read his post he had been were I had been this week and even hours after he is still there reliving the workout and feeding the growth.

This is what its all about, don't waste one workout, don't waste your time, make every rep and set count and go to failure and force your body to grow bigger and thicker.

Well done Haz, I sense a monster is being built

Heads will turn
    almostgone, DCI and NACH3 like this.

We have been having a bit of a private chat and what Haz just wrote about was them main topic. Something different happened to him today and that's what he's going to do every time he steps into the gym. He released the fire within and went through one of those workouts what most go through now and again, but this is the whole point every workout while your not in a pullback should be like this.

Haz was in the zone, he was totally focused and nothing was going to stop him and further he went into the workout the more the adrenalin surged.

When I write some of my workouts explaining the feelings and thoughts I have its not just words, its exactly what I went through, I make every workout count and push to my limits. Use whats inside your head to release that extra power and motivation to go into this zone because this zone is what makes champions and freaks.

I knew as soon as I read his post he had been were I had been this week and even hours after he is still there reliving the workout and feeding the growth.

This is what its all about, don't waste one workout, don't waste your time, make every rep and set count and go to failure and force your body to grow bigger and thicker.

Well done Haz, I sense a monster is being built

Heads will turn
    Couldn't be more pleased :-) almost want to go do it all over again lol

It's now time for bed..... Or atleast an attempt to sleep ;-p

Thx big man
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

- Knockout_Power

Couldn't be more pleased :-) almost want to go do it all over again lol

It's now time for bed..... Or atleast an attempt to sleep ;-p

Thx big man
    my pleasure

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I'm from the UK believe me yours wont be as white as mine
    Lol very true big man.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys/girls tri's are wee bit sore this morning dull ache so think it will be doms lol love it.
    Back the night soooooooo fvcking love this i'll report back the night.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

^^^ I'll be in for legs this evening. I started on them.today and got the dry heaves during crunches. Partway through the second set, the dry heaves turned into an actual event.
    Don't know what's up with that, but anyway...
    DCI and marcus300 like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Shoulders tonight bit tired as last night helped a buddy pull an engine outta car which was hilarious due to much swearing and cutting.

Some great posts here to fire up training tonight.
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Morning guys/girls tri's are wee bit sore this morning dull ache so think it will be doms lol love it. Back the night soooooooo fvcking love this i'll report back the night.
    Legs are jello this morning. Hurts and I'm laughing about it. Kill back tonight clarky.
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Shoulders tonight bit tired as last night helped a buddy pull an engine outta car which was hilarious due to much swearing and cutting. Some great posts here to fire up training tonight.
    I'll definitely be reading before tonight's session. Have a good one DCI
    DCI likes this.

Blog Entries
    Damn.. Poor new planning for me today lol. Have a 1/4 chicken, and 3 chicken breasts. Cooking some brown rice and quinoa. Oh well... Lots of chicken today. Taking some damn red meat out for dinner.

6 eggs and oats going down momentarily.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Just hit the office for my shot. Noticed they now use Pfizer instead of Watson. Seemed to go a tad smoother?
    Anyway, feeling good, much better than yesterday when I hurled into the trashcan. Legs on tap for tonight.
    BP = 108/ 80. Fan- frigging-tastic for my BP.
    marcus300 and DCI like this.

Blog Entries
    Nice BP, AG. Glad you're feeling better.
    almostgone likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Nice on the BP AG!

Iggi, get after it!

Clarky, sore right there with you, whole body

DCI, glad to see ya back around
    almostgone, DCI and clarky. like this.

Thanks, guys! I'm ready to get my 6 month labs out of the way. I've really been pushing hard on my lifts, but a little "extra more" supplementation would be helpful. I'm stocked and ready, just waiting to do my labs @ the end of Sept. and get the results.
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Very nice BP AG! Always nice not to be hurling

Legs today for me... Gotta hold true w/the last few leg sessions(Haz, AG, Marcus, Kel) it's a tall order but I'm sure I'll be puking lol(or trying to hold it down :/
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Holy shit my legs are sore..... Similar to 1st leg day ever sore haha
    marcus300, -Ender- and almostgone like this.

- Knockout_Power

I was waiting for this lol
    -Ender- likes this.

I told my fiancé last night in bed that it feels like the meat is going to fall off the bone....

This morning it's sore all the way to the bone..... DEEP DEEP soreness. Feels awesome

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I told my fiancé last night in bed that it feels like the meat is going to fall off the bone.... This morning it's sore all the way to the bone..... DEEP DEEP soreness. Feels awesome
    Would suck to get a Charlie horse right now.
    RaginCajun and almostgone like this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I always know that I hit a muscle group correctly if the soreness has gone away only about 48 hrs before I am due to train them again.
    The only thing that ever concerns me is indirect damage. for example: My shoulders are still sore as hell from my chest workout Tuesday.....and today was to be shoulder day. Shoulders will be skipped as a result and I will train traps only today.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Legs - I held up my end - Fellow Diary members - do you see where this is going... I do... It's gettin' MORE real(is that possible)?!?! I'm in the parkin lot shakin' - can't drive yet - not even close...

Stretching(static/dynamic) rolling RC ex's abs

1. Seated calf raises - 3 warm ups(high end reps pyramiding up) then 2w 12+/7+ drop 6 drop 6

2. Reverse V squat - 3 warm up sets pyramided up(starting at 3 aside to get blood flowing then adding) 2w(5+quarter aside) 7+/3+(w/pauses) drop 6 tough reps drop 3

3. Leg press Verticals(6 aside) - 2w(non lock) 12+/10+ hitting higher rep range

4. Smith static lunges - pyramided up(135/185/225) < 1w 6-8 failing drop(185x2) 7/6

5. Seated leg curls - 2w higher rep range 10-12ish failing

6. Extensions - 3w 10+(higher rep range) drop 8
    7. Lying leg curls - 1w 12+ drop 8 drop 6ish drop
    Weights done in 42min

Fvk me - Haz the concrete analogy - spot on - b/c I've never had that feeling like this b4 - this is great stuff going on in here! I'm fried - still in the Parkin lot lol Gonna make my way(eating a quest bar)
    marcus300, clarky. and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Legs - I held up my end - Fellow Diary members - do you see where this is going... I do... It's gettin' MORE real(is that possible)?!?! I'm in the parkin lot shakin' - can't drive yet - not even close...

Stretching(static/dynamic) rolling RC ex's abs

1. Seated calf raises - 3 warm ups(high end reps pyramiding up) then 2w 12+/7+ drop 6 drop 6

2. Reverse V squat - 3 warm up sets pyramided up(starting at 3 aside to get blood flowing then adding) 2w(5+quarter aside) 7+/3+(w/pauses) drop 6 tough reps drop 3

3. Leg press Verticals(6 aside) - 2w(non lock) 12+/10+ hitting higher rep range

4. Smith static lunges - pyramided up(135/185/225) < 1w 6-8 failing drop(185x2) 7/6

5. Seated leg curls - 2w higher rep range 10-12ish failing

6. Extensions - 3w 10+(higher rep range) drop 8
    7. Lying leg curls - 1w 12+ drop 8 drop 6ish drop 4ish

Fvk me - Haz the concrete analogy - spot on - b/c I've never had that feeling like this b4 - this is great stuff going on in here! I'm fried - still in the Parkin lot lol Gonna make my way(eating a quest bar)
    I'm eating a cheeseburger as I'm reading this :-) well done
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Nice job NACH.

I had a full shake bottle on my desk and forgot I opened the top. Without even thinking (or looking), I picked it up and started shaking it. Shake all over me, my desk, chair, window, wall, etc.

Complete fvckery. At least it was vanilla.
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm eating a cheeseburger as I'm reading this :-) well done
    Thx Haz, Igi!

Igiiiii - that sucks man lmao - at least it's vanilla lol... Hope it didn't stain anything my man!

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Nice on the BP AG!

Iggi, get after it!

Clarky, sore right there with you, whole body

DCI, glad to see ya back around
    cheers Raging man. Good to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I'll definitely be reading before tonight's session. Have a good one DCI
    Looking big Igi man ����

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Thx Haz, Igi! Igiiiii - that sucks man lmao - at least it's vanilla lol... Hope it didn't stain anything my man!
    I do have some yellowish stains haha. Fvck it.. I don't give a rats ass. The biggest pain was the sticky cleanup. And was kind of pissed I wasted half a shake.

Blog Entries
    cheers Raging man. Good to be back. Looking big Igi man ??
    DCI me Irish brother.. Thanks man.. Hope all is well. Gonna send you a PM

DCI
    DCI me Irish brother.. Thanks man.. Hope all is well. Gonna send you a PM
    I'm good you big Itairish fcker haha. Goos job chat to you there man.

Just listening to some irish rock here and having a coffee that may aswell be tar for pre workout cannot wait for shoulders now.

Blog Entries
    I'm good you big Itairish fcker haha. Goos job chat to you there man. Just listening to some irish rock here and having a coffee that may aswell be tar for pre workout cannot wait for shoulders now.
    Nice, get it done!! Back for me this evening.
    DCI likes this.

It's getting hot in here

Sounds like I need to step it up a gear
    DCI and NACH3 like this.

DCI
    Nice, get it done!! Back for me this evening.
    Leaving now had a watch of some Mentzer vids to give me an aul G up gonna smash shit cannot wait for some hideous pain and mind over matter lifting.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's getting hot in here

It sure is! lovin' it - everyone's feeding off one another! Fun stuff!

It's getting hot in here

Lol if you do you'll break the gym haha
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information