Page 678 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1785786286686736746756766776786796806816826836887287781178 ... LastLast
Results 27,081 to 27,120 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Just worked out on the Mrs and hit true failure tonight fellas
    pounding like mad for 10 mins straight and got cramp in both my arse cheeks, hit the floor like a sack of potatoes Mrs says "why you stopped!?"

Wounded! Why do i always get cramp on cycle? Its either in the feet legs or glutes
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-13-2015 at 03:12 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your dehydrated - not enough water

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ARMS
    Stretching rolling RC ex's(were tight so kept my 5lb plates w/me) abs
    Bis

Standing alt DB curls
    3 feelers 1w 5 drop 3 drop 2 + a momentum rep

Incline DB curls
    2 feelers 1w 8+RP+RP(10-11)

CG Straight bar Cable curls
    1 feeler 1w 4-5 drop 3 Drop 2-3 +RP(1) shot

DB Hammer curls
    1w 6+RP+RP+RP Fvk me my arms just wanted to stay down - felt as if my arms were contracted the whole time
    Tris

CG Smith bench
    4 feelers 1w 6+(racked short) drop 3-4 drop 3(racked short on both)

Lying tri ext(palms facing)
    1 feeler 1w 5 drop 3 drop 2

DB Kickbacks
    I never liked these(I think I wasn't doing them right - b/c they're awesome)
    2w 8+/6+ +RP+RP+RP(higher end reps - but got 2-3 on first down to almost 1 on last RP)

Straight Bar Pudhdowns
    1w 8+RP+RP

WEIGHTS DONE IN 41min -- absolutely shot - can't and don't want to lift my arms up at all nor scratch my face lol
    Might steal this routine nach.

Two questions. ...

Lying tri ext....basically skulls with db?

And I also hate kick backs. But have been throwing them in here and there but always do them on cables now...ever try?. What kinda weight r u doing with db if you don't mind me asking
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Two questions. ...

And I also hate kick backs. But have been throwing them in here and there but always do them on cables now...ever try?. What kinda weight r u doing with db if you don't mind me asking
    Yes sir... Lying tri ext w/palms facing... Actually activates the long head rather than the shorter head than w/skulls(if that makes sense - due to your palms facing - easier keeping elbows in for long head of tricep)

Kickbacks were Fvkin amazing today - by the time I got there I wasn't doing much weight lol(30s) but I lock my elbow in position(elbow at 90*) and as im kicking the weight back im twisting my hand(palms up)... Hits the tri harder

Yes sir... Lying tri ext w/palms facing... Actually activates the long head rather than the shorter head than w/skulls(if that makes sense - due to your palms facing - easier keeping elbows in for long head of tricep)

Kickbacks were Fvkin amazing today - by the time I got there I wasn't doing much weight lol(30s) but I lock my elbow in position(elbow at 90*) and as im kicking the weight back im twisting my hand(palms up)... Hits the tri harder
    Perfect that's what I thought.

Been doing the ext on incline alot. Will work back to flat.

And the kick back that's exactly how I do it but with the cables. Holding the squeeze also.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Did chest tonight with the scientific principles in mind that I posted this afternoon. And a funny thing happened, I ****ing failed!

Warm up, RC stretches, etc

Decline BB press. 2 warmups/ feelers. My wife spotted me and I went 4 seconds down, 4 seconds up with a squeeze at the top. She helped me force rep 7, and I didn't even perform half a rep and failed at 8. Drop set, since she was there, and she helped me, I was able to do 2 and she helped me force rep number 3. Tried another drop set, and I got 1 and she helped me force the second rep, freaking barely. I then aptly performed a negative and was ****ing obliterated.

Tried to rest for a min and do my favorite: weighted push-ups. I ****ING COULDNT! I did 5 excruciating reps and decided to do 3 very slow negatives.

I went into incline flys for 10 at failure, then Rest paused into decline flies to failure at 5 reps.

This was failure if there ever was failure. I was freaking completely wiped out in maybe 20 mins.

I'm off to the suite and the buffet! Meatballs!
    NACH3 and DCI like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Perfect that's what I thought.

Been doing the ext on incline alot. Will work back to flat.

And the kick back that's exactly how I do it but with the cables. Holding the squeeze also.
    Yup - I also meant to say I use a slight incline on the lying tri ext(it takes the shoulder out of it even moreso for me)

Kickbacks - I'm going to be utilizing these every other wk at least or for a few in a row! I liked the burn and the pump a lot... Holding squeeze as well and w/the DBs you have more control over any type of pronation and or supinanion(that twist w/palm up Is Defo golden and when I was done my tris were striated as all hell(& just wide) great pump today

Btw - in the states it's illegal to get ephedrine or not easy - I got some Bronkaid which contains ephedrine adding it in to my pre-w/o
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Did chest tonight with the scientific principles in mind that I posted this afternoon. And a funny thing happened, I ****ing failed! Warm up, RC stretches, etc Decline BB press. 2 warmups/ feelers. My wife spotted me and I went 4 seconds down, 4 seconds up with a squeeze at the top. She helped me force rep 7, and I didn't even perform half a rep and failed at 8. Drop set, since she was there, and she helped me, I was able to do 2 and she helped me force rep number 3. Tried another drop set, and I got 1 and she helped me force the second rep, freaking barely. I then aptly performed a negative and was ****ing obliterated. Tried to rest for a min and do my favorite: weighted push-ups. I ****ING COULDNT! I did 5 excruciating reps and decided to do 3 very slow negatives. I went into incline flys for 10 at failure, then Rest paused into decline flies to failure at 5 reps. This was failure if there ever was failure. I was freaking completely wiped out in maybe 20 mins. I'm off to the suite and the buffet! Meatballs!
    And I have to say before I go. Marcus, I thought of you the entire time. When I failed, I, knew you would be proud. And when I couldn't do goddamn push-ups, I knew I had hit the failure you describe.

Thanks.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    And I have to say before I go. Marcus, I thought of you the entire time. When I failed, I, knew you would be proud. And when I couldn't do goddamn push-ups, I knew I had hit the failure you describe. Thanks.
    Haha.. You found failure! Well done nova

I just ate an ungodly amount of meat. I got the meat sweats!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great job guys. Lol@Igifuno, I get pasta sweats at work after lunch.

Back Took it real easy

Just some pull downs, close wide grip and a hammer strength lat machine.

Praying for a good feeling back after some light squats Thursday.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your dehydrated - not enough water
    I drink pedialite, works great after training.
    OdinsOtherSon and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I drink pedialite, works great after training.
    This^^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Great job guys. Lol@Igifuno, I get pasta sweats at work after lunch. Back Took it real easy Just some pull downs, close wide grip and a hammer strength lat machine. Praying for a good feeling back after some light squats Thursday.
    Heal up brutha and way to stay at it in the meantime.
    BG likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    So I walked around work all night working on my breathing and bracing. Good night. LOL

Chest tomorrow already seen it through in my head, now its time to make it happen.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Got called into work early tonight, but have a feeling it's going to be a 7 day week. Trying to catch up on posts. It's been very busy in here today!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Interesting stuff for sure.

I hope I'm seen as part of this community. I hope that just because I'm new and untested that you don't see me as a part-timer. I want to implement HIT the right way so that I can reap its rewards.

I enjoy the science of muscle. I enjoy trying to help others understand it.

I hope to give as much as I gain from everyone here.

Which means I've got some big shirts to fill.

Just doing my part.

-nOva
    It may not be the most appreciated thing, but I loved the input. It goes along perfectly with the acute increase in inflammatory response involving "proinflammatory" cytokines seen up to 48 hours after the initial damage to myocytes due to stimulus. [1] Also considering HIT's superiority of producing favorable myocardium hypertrophy, it only makes sense that HIT can be seen as one of the most superior forms of training.

Now I just need to get over my fear of the unknown and step up to the plate! Gotta stop being a knt and be about it.

[1] Malm, Christer, Pernilla Nyberg, Marianne Engström, Bertil Sjödin, Rodica Lenkei, Björn Ekblom, and Ingrid Lundberg. "Immunological Changes in Human Skeletal Muscle and Blood after Eccentric Exercise and Multiple Biopsies." The Journal of Physiology. Blackwell Science Inc, 15 Nov. 2000. Web. 14 Oct. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    just watching some stuff on youtube and Frank McGraths arms and forearms are insane

That's just f*cking crazy and badass!
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Two questions. ...

lying db tri ex are great sfla they really are and yes they are just db sculls what i wiuld say is change the angle every wk you will feel a massive difference on the angles.

db kick backs i use 12.5-15kg db's you really don't need a lot of weight here sfla so you can keep good form and i do them in the middle of my session so tri's are kinda fried by this time anyway but i like using the cable to just make sure you arm is tucked in and don't move your elbow and squeeze at the top what a pian.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls chest is a wee bit sore so could be doms lol got a sore throat and don't feel that great the day think i'll smash delts and traps the day i'll report back the night.
    almostgone, marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That's just f*cking crazy and badass!
    I know its freaky
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    After 6 weeks of training I've finally found what true failure is. All this time i've been training hard and failing on each side but it was truly failing. I've been rereading how Marcus gets into the mindset of working out and watching Yates the other day I said to myself you aren't working that hard. So today I decide to find that zone where you are just absolutely exhausted and unable to do anymore reps.Shoulders

Seated dbell press

2 w/u 2 feelers, 1 working set got 4 reps than a half and pictured needing to lift it again to save my daughter her life depended on me putting another rep, and whole body shaking I did one more rep, than another and couldn't move it again so dropped and got 2 more with 1 forced drop again and got 1 and 1 forced. I was fuking shaking like fuking crazy. Now I know when you say you couldn't possibly do another press bc there was no way.

Seated side laterals

1 w/u, 1 feeler, 1 working with drops using same motivation as earlier.

Behind back side cable extensions

1 w/u, 1 feeler, 1 working set with dd fuking almost screaming on these.

Dbell shrugs

2 w/u , 2 feelers , 1 working with dd.

Holding gym bag hurts never pushed myself so hard ever. Thanks for the motivation and information here guys, I fuking killed it today no question.
    Excellent well done,

It does take time to reach true failure, its just something what comes with time but most of all its the mind set what you have to open up. Once you start to open up the flight or flight mode you'll learn how to control it and push more and more each session.
    almostgone likes this.

ARMS
    Stretching rolling RC ex's(were tight so kept my 5lb plates w/me) abs
    Bis

Standing alt DB curls
    3 feelers 1w 5 drop 3 drop 2 + a momentum rep

Incline DB curls
    2 feelers 1w 8+RP+RP(10-11)

CG Straight bar Cable curls
    1 feeler 1w 4-5 drop 3 Drop 2-3 +RP(1) shot

DB Hammer curls
    1w 6+RP+RP+RP Fvk me my arms just wanted to stay down - felt as if my arms were contracted the whole time
    Tris

CG Smith bench
    4 feelers 1w 6+(racked short) drop 3-4 drop 3(racked short on both)

Lying tri ext(palms facing)
    1 feeler 1w 5 drop 3 drop 2

DB Kickbacks
    I never liked these(I think I wasn't doing them right - b/c they're awesome)
    2w 8+/6+ +RP+RP+RP(higher end reps - but got 2-3 on first down to almost 1 on last RP)

Straight Bar Pudhdowns
    1w 8+RP+RP

WEIGHTS DONE IN 41min -- absolutely shot - can't and don't want to lift my arms up at all nor scratch my face lol
    You copying me again

well done Nach

my arms are sore to day, I can feel the soreness when I stretch them out along the two bicep heads Mmmmmm feels like I need to inject them but holding off.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning guys and girls chest is a wee bit sore so could be doms lol got a sore throat and don't feel that great the day think i'll smash delts and traps the day i'll report back the night.
    Morning hope everything is good up North
    clarky. likes this.

I kid you not, I am sure I saw Kel in a youtube video last night.

I will have to try and find it again because I just thought that's him for sure.

The guy was huge and ripped and had this little tiny dog it was defo Kel

will do a search for it again when I get back from the gym.

Its leg day

I don't talk shit, I don't look like shit, I lift weights and make my body respond due to the massive over load I put it under. Legs are serious business and I am trying to get myself ready within my head.

Results matter
    size matters
    fuk everything else
    no cvnt in the gym trains harder than me and they wonder why they look like a normal man lol fuking pricks
    you heard me right they are all fuking cvnts trying to talk to me when I clearly ignore all the cvnts. I swear I wil put any cvnt on top of the hack squat machine if they try to disturb me today. Makes me laugh every cvnt is good at talking but how many of them are good at training or show the results, fuking none the fuking dipshits.

Yes, your right ive had 3 shots of coffee

^^^ now that's motivation!!

Feeling unusually decent myself; maybe things are starting to kick in a tad. Walked into a wall of jobs at work and kicked @ss on several of them. I need to feel like this when I wake up to lift this evening.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Interesting stuff for sure.

I hope I'm seen as part of this community. I hope that just because I'm new and untested that you don't see me as a part-timer. I want to implement HIT the right way so that I can reap its rewards.

I enjoy the science of muscle. I enjoy trying to help others understand it.

I hope to give as much as I gain from everyone here.

Which means I've got some big shirts to fill.

Just doing my part.

-nOva
    Your welcome to post what ever you like but the scientific approach doesn't interest me and many know that I am not the type of guy who relies on studies to improve any part of what I want to achieve. That doesn't mean I haven't posted studies because I have and plenty of them but I don't think of them as a tool what will improve any part of what I want.

Its simple in my eyes, its how you respond when under that weight in the gym not reading studies. Its all about how your body responds and that's what I am all about. Experimenting on myself and implementing what works best for me.I read one or two of your studies then I stopped reading them because they don't interest me, they bore me and I would rather read someone who is struggling to train and trying to build their body up and need help with direction because at the end of the day the study isn't going to do much for anyone its what he does under that pressure and weight in the gym and how far I can motivate him to try and go to failure. Many guys like reading them to increase their knowledge but they just not my thing but we are not all the same and some guys really like reading them.
    BG and clarky. like this.

Where's Kel???

I got something for you

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Your welcome to post what ever you like but the scientific approach doesn't interest me and many know that I am not the type of guy who relies on studies to improve any part of what I want to achieve. That doesn't mean I haven't posted studies because I have and plenty of them but I don't think of them as a tool what will improve any part of what I want.

Its simple in my eyes, its how you respond when under that weight in the gym not reading studies. Its all about how your body responds and that's what I am all about. Experimenting on myself and implementing what works best for me.I read one or two of your studies then I stopped reading them because they don't interest me, they bore me and I would rather read someone who is struggling to train and trying to build their body up and need help with direction because at the end of the day the study isn't going to do much for anyone its what he does under that pressure and weight in the gym and how far I can motivate him to try and go to failure. Many guys like reading them to increase their knowledge but they just not my thing but we are not all the same and some guys really like reading them.
    I'm starting to realize that in a big way with my abilities. I thought having the background concerning my studies would give me an upper hand! Nope. From the pictures here I'd say that is sufficient scientific evidence, but the real molecular workings is just so fascinating...

Instead I just complicate the mechanical part more and more. Worked great for nutrition though.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You copying me again

well done Nach

my arms are sore to day, I can feel the soreness when I stretch them out along the two bicep heads Mmmmmm feels like I need to inject them but holding off.

TY! Im certainly trying to I know AG mentioned quality work when he sees it... So I remember you saying leave hammers last and boy did the arms explode!

Been pinning my tris - boy are they blowing up... Now it's bicep time
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I kid you not, I am sure I saw Kel in a youtube video last night. I will have to try and find it again because I just thought that's him for sure. The guy was huge and ripped and had this little tiny dog it was defo Kel will do a search for it again when I get back from the gym. Its leg day I don't talk shit, I don't look like shit, I lift weights and make my body respond due to the massive over load I put it under. Legs are serious business and I am trying to get myself ready within my head. Results matter size matters fuk everything else no cvnt in the gym trains harder than me and they wonder why they look like a normal man lol fuking pricks you heard me right they are all fuking cvnts trying to talk to me when I clearly ignore all the cvnts. I swear I wil put any cvnt on top of the hack squat machine if they try to disturb me today. Makes me laugh every cvnt is good at talking but how many of them are good at training or show the results, fuking none the fuking dipshits. Yes, your right ive had 3 shots of coffee
    eh..
    Last edited by novastepp; 10-20-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Your welcome to post what ever you like but the scientific approach doesn't interest me and many know that I am not the type of guy who relies on studies to improve any part of what I want to achieve. That doesn't mean I haven't posted studies because I have and plenty of them but I don't think of them as a tool what will improve any part of what I want. Its simple in my eyes, its how you respond when under that weight in the gym not reading studies. Its all about how your body responds and that's what I am all about. Experimenting on myself and implementing what works best for me.I read one or two of your studies then I stopped reading them because they don't interest me, they bore me and I would rather read someone who is struggling to train and trying to build their body up and need help with direction because at the end of the day the study isn't going to do much for anyone its what he does under that pressure and weight in the gym and how far I can motivate him to try and go to failure. Many guys like reading them to increase their knowledge but they just not my thing but we are not all the same and some guys really like reading them.
    To each his own, Marcus.

To me, muscle building is science, and if I can find rationale behind the "smaller picture" as I call it, it helps me tweak my work.

Like last night, I slowed down. I needed to slow down. I never considered it much, and that isn't something that you can see from me posting my workouts. The science led me to understand and implement that portion of my workouts. I failed and couldn't do shit else because of the work I had put in on presses.

But believe me, I 100% agree that the "bigger picture" is motivation, intensity, and being able to hit true failure and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    And doing it well. The scientific input is appreciated.
    I appreciate that. Thanks.

Rest day for me. Wednesday's are a drain on my brain, I am literally in the classroom, mentoring, teaching, and facilitating labs for 9 hours.

However, I use the opportunity to eat and relax.

I can feel my chest tightening up from yesterday.

It is truly amazing the workout I got yesterday with a limited of volume. Hit failure and I had nothing left to give. It was great!

I'm really enjoying (what a sick thing to admit) HIT and I'm glad I decided to read this thread and join in the dungeon.

Good day, gentlemen.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

lying db tri ex are great sfla they really are and yes they are just db sculls what i wiuld say is change the angle every wk you will feel a massive difference on the angles.

db kick backs i use 12.5-15kg db's you really don't need a lot of weight here sfla so you can keep good form and i do them in the middle of my session so tri's are kinda fried by this time anyway but i like using the cable to just make sure you arm is tucked in and don't move your elbow and squeeze at the top what a pian.
    Thanks clarky...and just realized it's arm day today gonna do both !
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

To each his own, Marcus.

To me, muscle building is science, and if I can find rationale behind the "smaller picture" as I call it, it helps me tweak my work.

Like last night, I slowed down. I needed to slow down. I never considered it much, and that isn't something that you can see from me posting my workouts. The science led me to understand and implement that portion of my workouts. I failed and couldn't do shit else because of the work I had put in on presses.

But believe me, I 100% agree that the "bigger picture" is motivation, intensity, and being able to hit true failure and beyond.

I've come across many on here and in the gyms ive trained in and to be honest not one has built anything outstanding to look at IMHO, talk is cheap but showing what you have done from what works for you is the key IMHO.

Problem is with studies there are very few what are done on bodybuilders training like we do, eating like we do and using anabolics like we do.

Guess we will have to disagree, don't want to fill this thread up with more bull so I'll move on.

I've come across many on here and in the gyms ive trained in and to be honest not one has built anything outstanding to look at IMHO, talk is cheap but showing what you have done from what works for you is the key IMHO. Problem is with studies there are very few what are done on bodybuilders training like we do, eating like we do and using anabolics like we do. Guess we will have to disagree, don't want to fill this thread up with more bull so I'll move on.
    That's where I agree the science may be the smaller picture for body builders. Take a little here a little there to help improve slightly on your own approach.

Blog Entries
    I kid you not, I am sure I saw Kel in a youtube video last night. I will have to try and find it again because I just thought that's him for sure. The guy was huge and ripped and had this little tiny dog it was defo Kel will do a search for it again when I get back from the gym. Its leg day I don't talk shit, I don't look like shit, I lift weights and make my body respond due to the massive over load I put it under. Legs are serious business and I am trying to get myself ready within my head. Results matter size matters fuk everything else no cvnt in the gym trains harder than me and they wonder why they look like a normal man lol fuking pricks you heard me right they are all fuking cvnts trying to talk to me when I clearly ignore all the cvnts. I swear I wil put any cvnt on top of the hack squat machine if they try to disturb me today. Makes me laugh every cvnt is good at talking but how many of them are good at training or show the results, fuking none the fuking dipshits. Yes, your right ive had 3 shots of coffee
    Beautiful thoughts before leg torture.
    marcus300 likes this.

Legs today

I was on one this morning and the usual high on caffeine doesn't help lol but hey it was legs!

Did some rolling pre legs and stretching

Leg extensions
    3 warm up sets - hit my higher rep range and got some good blood flowing
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced, 2 negs

Reverse V squat machine
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 3 drops -suffered with breathing on this- will have to start cardio again soon

Hack squat
    1 feel set
    1 working set to failure plus 2 forced reps

seated leg curls

2 working sets to failure plus 2 forced reps

seated calves
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drops sets

standing calves
    2 working sets to failure

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Lat pull downs

Seated rows

Bent over rows

Cable pull downs

Close grip pulls

Each set was I warm and then 2 working sets with a drop

20 minutes low intensity cardio and done

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I kid you not, I am sure I saw Kel in a youtube video last night.

I will have to try and find it again because I just thought that's him for sure.

The guy was huge and ripped and had this little tiny dog it was defo Kel

will do a search for it again when I get back from the gym.

Oh god.....

Where's Kel???

I got something for you

I'm omnipresent.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information