Page 111 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121161 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,440 of 7296
Like Tree3790Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #4401
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    18 maybe
    Eas up on the S4 bro, bad for your eyes. Change to s23 instead. No vision problemes, yet more potent.
    Didnt realize ya old school folks were into sarms . But whatever floats your boat.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  2. #4402
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Eas up on the S4 bro, bad for your eyes. Change to s23 instead. No vision problemes, yet more potent.
    Didnt realize ya old school folks were into sarms . But whatever floats your boat.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You look incredibly young for your age.
    Hell I am mid thirties and look older.

  3. #4403
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You look incredibly young for your age.
    Hell I am mid thirties and look older.
    Try running mk677 atleast 9 months a year. Ive been doing it for 5-6 years. I feel it slows aging, yet wo dangerous sides which follows continous use of HGH. My protocol is 12.5 mg every morning and evening.
    But thanks. Nicely said. I used a ligth filter, but i often hear i look much younger.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-16-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    The road likes this.

  4. #4404
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155

    xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Tell it to my 21 inch natty guns, little american wannabe bodybuilder.
    Or my 23 inch oiled ones in 4 months. Your choice.
    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Let me understand.... your natty when you arenít on AAS and oiled when you are??
    Well, Iím just all natural. lol

    Ok Mr Scared-y-pants , July 4th Venice Beach see you there on stage.
    BTW- Venice Beach isnít in Missouri. LOL

    I need to fill in for the missing Obs although the Road is doing a pretty good job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by charger69; 02-16-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    The road likes this.

  5. #4405
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Let me understand.... your natty when you arenít on AAS and oiled when you are??
    Well, Iím just all natural. lol

    Ok Mr Scared-y-pants , July 4th Venice Beach see you there on stage.
    BTW- Venice Beach isnít in Missouri. LOL

    I need to fill in for the missing Obs although the Road is doing a pretty good job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry Jack. Im not alloved to enter the USA. I hospitalized a guy who ran his mouth too much. Did only 6 months, but wont get my us permission before 2040 i think.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-16-2020 at 09:55 AM.

  6. #4406
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Sorry Jack. Im not alloved to enter the USA. I hospitalized a guy who ran his mouth too much. Did only 6 months, but wont get my us permission before 2040 i think.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I get it.... just scared to be around real men and not pussies.
    You will always be big around the pussies. LOL



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  7. #4407
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I get it.... just scared to be around real men and not pussies.
    You will always be big around the pussies. LOL



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The guy with broken jaw and nose, was a 6"7 norwegian dude with viking genes, hell more though, than your pussymix DNA from all of the degenerated world.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  8. #4408
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    The guy with broken jaw and nose, was a 6"7 norwegian dude with viking genes, hell more though, than your pussymix DNA from all of the degenerated world.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    How dare you speak to a black man that way!
    almostgone likes this.

  9. #4409
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    How dare you speak to a black man that way!
    Sorry charly. I had two korean gfs. U dont pull the rword in my hood! . Ever. Understood?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  10. #4410
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Sorry charly. I had two korean gfs. U dont pull the rword in my hood! . Ever. Understood?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    R!!?

    Rwanda?!

    I knew it!
    Thats where charger is originally from you pig!

    xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-1581914387505.jpg
    Last edited by The road; 02-16-2020 at 10:41 PM.

  11. #4411
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    I forgot the teeth

    Attachment 178219

  12. #4412
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    It would be nice if you could see the muscle rather than all the water in the skin. LOL
    Sil is afraid to compete.
    Hey Sil- Iím all natural so you have a chance. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  13. #4413
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It would be nice if you could see the muscle rather than all the water in the skin. LOL
    Sil is afraid to compete.
    Hey Sil- I’m all natural so you have a chance. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dont fill his head full of dreams that will be broken.
    I don't want to see my little princess get her heart broke.
    charger69 likes this.

  14. #4414
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    R!!?

    Rwanda?!

    I knew it!
    Thats where charger is originally from you pig!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1581914387505.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	178218
    He hehe. U crack me up. Lol damned u, Obs

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    almostgone and The road like this.

  15. #4415
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    He hehe. U crack me up. Lol damned u, Obs

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You are obs-essed.
    I am "the road"

  16. #4416
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You are obs-essed.
    I am "the road"
    I s is his boyfriend. He has delusions that everyone is Obs. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  17. #4417
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    You are obs-essed.
    I am "the road"
    Def not a highway then. More like a little goatpassage over a cold mountain where the animals leave their poo. I think i would let a dump there myself actually.
    But the farmers will shut this road down. Its too smal, narrow and muddy even for the shitting cows. Cruelty to animals.
    They deserve a more firm place to shit. EU regulations.
    Thats what u are, Rowdi.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  18. #4418
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Def not a highway then. More like a little goatpassage over a cold mountain where the animals leave their poo. I think i would let a dump there myself actually.
    But the farmers will shut this road down. Its too smal, narrow and muddy even for the shitting cows. Cruelty to animals.
    They deserve a more firm place to shit. EU regulations.
    Thats what u are, Rowdi.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I am the dark places you won't go.
    I am the lingering pause in your actions.
    I am the reason you fear and why you pull back.
    I am all the things you can't be.
    I am all the reasons you won't dare.
    I am hell manifested in your lack of conviction.
    I am the courage and you are the forgotten.
    I am the finish line you will never reach.
    I shit bigger than you, fatass.

    xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-fje3d.jpg

    I have been down the goat passages of which you speak. It was part of the journey.
    I do things that would make you squeal like a bitch.
    I chose them because I was once like you.
    Too scared to push a limit. Too indoctrinated to ignore what I was taught. That is why I will always have more lean body mass than you.

    20 years vs. 3.

    You're on the wrong track pussy.
    Last edited by The road; 02-18-2020 at 12:59 AM.

  19. #4419
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-1582010050409_1582010255528.jpg

  20. #4420
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I am the dark places you won't go.
    I am the lingering pause in your actions.
    I am the reason you fear and why you pull back.
    I am all the things you can't be.
    I am all the reasons you won't dare.
    I am hell manifested in your lack of conviction.
    I am the courage and you are the forgotten.
    I am the finish line you will never reach.
    I shit bigger than you, fatass.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fje3d.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	373.7 KB 
ID:	178220

    I have been down the goat passages of which you speak. It was part of the journey.
    I do things that would make you squeal like a bitch.
    I chose them because I was once like you.
    Too scared to push a limit. Too indoctrinated to ignore what I was taught. That is why I will always have more lean body mass than you.

    20 years vs. 3.

    You're on the wrong track pussy.
    U forgott to mention u should be behind bars, strapped down to a bed with 3 old guys in white clothes figurating out if there are medicins avaiable for your dark fastened thoughts.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  21. #4421
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Now give me a sec, Obs. Im in the gym.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  22. #4422
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1582010050409_1582010255528.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	397.4 KB 
ID:	178221
    Im off. Ur on 6 gs, Elfi
    Here im running.. What was it.. Like 100 mg tren a week and 25 mg mk677.
    See asshole, ur never be at my level.
    At least my guns are bigger thanmy throat

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-18-2020 at 09:46 AM.

  23. #4423
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Im off. Ur on 6 gs, Elfi
    Here im running.. What was it.. Like 100 mg tren a week and 25 mg mk677.
    See asshole, ur never be at my level.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk


    Did you see what I looked like in 2016?
    Don't try to tell people how to build muscle kid. You suck at it.
    Last edited by The road; 02-18-2020 at 09:48 AM.

  24. #4424
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post


    Did you see what I looked like in 2016?
    Don't try to tell people how to build muscle kid. You suck at it.
    Whats so funny, Shitloard..my 24 inch guns?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  25. #4425
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    U cant build muscles. U build oil, juice, 1.5 gs tren each week.
    Thats why ur mentally ill now and need to change profil even.
    Get some bloods, get help

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  26. #4426
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U cant build muscles. U build oil, juice, 1.5 gs tren each week.
    Thats why ur mentally ill now and need to change profil even.
    Get some bloods, get help

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lmfao!
    "It's all steroids !"
    Glad to know what part of that crowd you fit into.

  27. #4427
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Whats so funny, Shitloard..my 24 inch guns?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    They vary by 4" lol!

    They are 18"at best.

  28. #4428
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Lmfao!
    "It's all steroids !"
    Glad to know what part of that crowd you fit into.
    Sil is all natural except when he takes AAS. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

  29. #4429
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Lmfao!
    "It's all steroids !"
    Glad to know what part of that crowd you fit into.
    Then show me your 2020 arm, little bird..
    Or are u yellow?
    His yellow guys... Hehe...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  30. #4430
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Then show me your 2020 arm, little bird..
    Or are u yellow?
    His yellow guys... Hehe...

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Its the same arm dumbass

  31. #4431
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Its the same arm dumbass
    U said 2016 ya dumb altzeimerinfected monkeybrain

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  32. #4432
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U said 2016 ya dumb altzeimerinfected monkeybrain

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    No. In 2016 I was 160lbs

  33. #4433
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    It's ok sil.
    We can pretend your dick is bigger than mine. I don't give a shit about that.

  34. #4434
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    It's ok sil.
    We can pretend your dick is bigger than mine. I don't give a shit about that.
    Whatever, but it boils down to u dont know shit about safe cycling, this lifestyle and smart HIT training, while i am maybe at the top 6 most skilled members list.
    I saw your stupid comments on that Chad Nichols thread, when u tried to leave your stupid hitintheface thread for a sec. You completely made a fool of yourself, bro. Guys were all laughing i know for sure, but they are polite and dont show.
    Get real man, stop trying..

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  35. #4435
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Whatever, but it boils down to u dont know shit about safe cycling, this lifestyle and smart HIT training, while i am maybe at the top 6 most skilled members list.
    I saw your stupid comments on that Chad Nichols thread, when u tried to leave your stupid hitintheface thread for a sec. You completely made a fool of yourself, bro. Guys were all laughing i know for sure, but they are polite and dont show.
    Get real man, stop trying..

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lol! I know all the gay ass safety measures.
    They were touted like gospel here for years.

    Theres a large difference between knowing something and giving a shit about it.

    Chickenshits running mediocre plans get mediocre results.

    If you play it safe you wind up being a 30% bf cab driver in norway lmao

  36. #4436
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Lol! I know all the gay ass safety measures.
    They were touted like gospel here for years.

    Theres a large difference between knowing something and giving a shit about it.

    Chickenshits running mediocre plans get mediocre results.

    If you play it safe you wind up being a 30% bf cab driver in norway lmao
    "Theres a large difference between knowing something and giving a shit about it."

    Damned.. I have to agree on that one. Fuck.. I hate it when u say something skilled... The one time out of a million u do that

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  37. #4437
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Dissing my job?... Hm...u try to be nice..

    Well, i make easily well over 150 a year, no boss, richest country in the world and my big house is localized in one of the best places in the most beautiful town in Norway.
    So Mr midwest trecutter, how do u get rid of all the rats in the stinky 20 m2 basement where u and your gf live?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  38. #4438
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    "Theres a large difference between knowing something and giving a shit about it."

    Damned.. I have to agree on that one. Fuck.. I hate it when u say something skilled... The one time out of a million u do that

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    G-dammit, you make me laugh.

  39. #4439
    The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22,029
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Dissing my job?... Hm...u try to be nice..

    Well, i make easily well over 150 a year, no boss, richest country in the world and my big house is localized in one of the best places in the most beautiful town in Norway.
    So Mr midwest trecutter, how do u get rid of all the rats in the stinky 20 m2 basement where u and your gf live?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    My smell scares them away.

  40. #4440
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    My smell scares them away.
    But its ok for your gf.. Lmfao

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Robertvob

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •