Page 61 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671111161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,440 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #2401
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thx for the heads up.
    Now get to work detective!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  2. #2402
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Now get to work detective!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Investigation is under way. Charger just one more thing. Where were you last night between 11-12 ?
    Obs likes this.

  3. #2403
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    F i get emotional by this. His head remembers me of Spartacus' head.

    14 years. Just wow.
    Yeah that would be the very best gift.

    A friend of my father, hard oilworker, cried the first time in his life when he had to put his german shepard to sleep. He said never more. The last day sorrow is not worth the goodies in those other 12 years. To illustrate how though it migth be, even for real MEN, to loose their dog.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Have you ever considered An Akita? This breed is the most loyal breed I have ever had. They are a little stubborn but some training will take care of that.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #2404
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    I am gonna beat the hell out of the keto people.
    They have my gf on a 500 calorie deficit and she "Can't figure out how to get the required fat!"

    Fuck off!
    Maybe just stay in a 500 calorie plus deficit!?


    "OMG Brittany! I have tried everything to lose weight!"

    EXCEPT A GODDAMN DEFICIT!
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  5. #2405
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Have you ever considered An Akita? This breed is the most loyal breed I have ever had. They are a little stubborn but some training will take care of that.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No never considered Akita. I guess...if if if i will get my self a new dog, it has to be a new Doberman. Or a canari dogge.

  6. #2406
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    10-11 weeks till Xmas. Better get busy.
    Have the cash already stashed back. Just waiting on her to fully commit.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  7. #2407
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Does anyone here have a secret to leg growth?
    I have made changes and my legs are growing however I am in the category with the big guys and they have huge ass legs.
    I am presently working quads one day a week. I am going low reps to failure- I will throw in a ham exercise at high reps
    I work the hams on a separate day the same way and throw in a quad exercise at high reps.
    Any recommendations?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The split works well but you have to change things up and you also have to take time off from heavy pressing, just a week or two.

    I have 4 different workouts, all had extensions as warm ups.

    1. Extension/curls/calves warms up's with medium weight/intensity then hack and v's being my heavy/main exercises
    2. Extension/curls/calves warm ups with medium weight/intensity then squatting being my main heavy exercise
    3. Extension/curls/calves warm ups with medium weight/intensity then deading being my main heavy exercise
    4. Heavy extensions/curls/calves with lighter high rep single legs pressing (kind of an off week for heavy work, legs need some time after a while to recover, all the heavy extension/curls stretches the muscle and fills with blood, getting them ready for punishment again..

    No you can do different things, I couldn't lunge because of my knee so you could do those, didnt have a good leg press so I didnt do those heavy but you could. Add in some more little things but put all you have into your intensity of your heavy exercises, I think many people do to much for legs.......intensity trumps extra sets. Its just a template of the change you need to stimulate muscle growth plus the week off of pressing. Sometimes "less is more".....GooSe.

    Edit: Also when it comes to doing a split you cant do both heavy days, one week quads heavy and then a complimentary ham workout then switch it. I found split was fine while on cycle but I did better with one work out a week while off. Kel has a great way of doing a split, it was over 10 days and not a normal 7 day......thats a better idea.
    Last edited by BG; 10-11-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  8. #2408
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Im considering too. But it must be for real. Shame my wife dont like the canaries.
    They are stil legal in Norway.
    Put some tren in this one and u will get all the headturns u ever dreamed of:-)


    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Beautiful animal. My last bossman had a Cane Corso and a Press Canario and his brother had a Boerboel. I used to go hang out with the his dogs whenever he had to take his wife for infusions and his son wasn't available. Occasionally, they would get all 3 dogs together and I would ride up there just to wrestle and play. All beautiful animals and very loyal to their "parents". The Boerboel was the most headstrong, but one you took his space and let him know who had the strongest will, he was a champ. All of them are out- f-in-standing, though!
    AR's King Silabolin and Obs like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  9. #2409
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Sil and castle knights, my apologies for side tracking the thread.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  10. #2410
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Awesome breed.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #2411
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Beautiful animal. My last bossman had a Cane Corso and a Press Canario and his brother had a Boerboel. I used to go hang out with the his dogs whenever he had to take his wife for infusions and his son wasn't available. Occasionally, they would get all 3 dogs together and I would ride up there just to wrestle and play. All beautiful animals and very loyal to their "parents". The Boerboel was the most headstrong, but one you took his space and let him know who had the strongest will, he was a champ. All of them are out- f-in-standing, though!
    I think we have the same taste. I like all 3 of those breeds.

    Did u let your EM play with them?...or not because it would be nasty

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  12. #2412
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Sil and castle knights, my apologies for side tracking the thread.
    There is no sidetracks in the Castle. Non...everything goes everywhere. Everything but porn

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    almostgone and Obs like this.

  13. #2413
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    I think we have the same taste. I like all 3 of those breeds.

    Did u let your EM play with them?...or not because it would be nasty

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    EM? What's that?

    Edit: If you mean Mrs. AG, she didn't mind the spit and drool. She says that's just love.

    Years, actually decades ago, we went and picked up a rescue mastiff that someone had mistreated and he wasn't socialized. After I got him settled down, she would occasionally go sleep in a big doghouse in his kennel for a little while so he would quit howling/ singing at the moon.
    He turned out exceptionally well. He would follow her around our land while she worked in the garden or picked blackberries.
    One time UPS came flying up our driveway honking the horn because he had a delivery. The dog (his name was Easy) took it as a threat, weighed right at 249 lbs. but still jumped high enough to be almost eye to eye with driver in the UPS truck
    All it took was one word and immedately he would go into a social behavior mode.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-11-2018 at 10:19 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  14. #2414
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    EM? What's that?

    Edit: If you mean Mrs. AG, she didn't mind the spit and drool. She says that's just love.

    Years, actually decades ago, we went and picked up a rescue mastiff that someone had mistreated and he wasn't socialized. After I got him settled down, she would occasionally go sleep in a big doghouse in his kennel for a little while so he would quit howling/ singing at the moon.
    He turned out exceptionally well. He would follow her around our land while she worked in the garden or picked blackberries.
    One time UPS came flying up our driveway honking the horn because he had a delivery. The dog (his name was Easy) took it as a threat, weighed right at 249 lbs. but still jumped high enough to be almost eye to eye with driver in the UPS truck
    All it took was one word and immedately he would go into a social behavior mode.
    Hehe cool.

    EM English Mastiff..that was the breed u had who died one year ago?..the one who slept with u in the pic?

  15. #2415
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Pretty easy day today.
    Chest, delts, triceps - Isolation only.. just focused on the stretch, contraction, and squeeze. NO counting reps, its all about feel today.

    Standing high-low cable flies - 5 sets
    One arm across the body flies - 5 sets
    Seated chest press - 5 sets
    Dumbbell lateral raises - 5 sets
    Dumbbell front raises - 5 sets
    Tricep rope push downs - 6 sets
    Abs

  16. #2416
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    What a fucked up day in cyberspace.

  17. #2417
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Pretty easy day today.
    Chest, delts, triceps - Isolation only.. just focused on the stretch, contraction, and squeeze. NO counting reps, its all about feel today.

    Standing high-low cable flies - 5 sets
    One arm across the body flies - 5 sets
    Seated chest press - 5 sets
    Dumbbell lateral raises - 5 sets
    Dumbbell front raises - 5 sets
    Tricep rope push downs - 6 sets
    Abs
    Feel is good.

    Whats your pre-wo infront of a "feelworkout" like this?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  18. #2418
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    What a fucked up day in cyberspace.
    Cant find any new lesbian cunnilingus sites or what?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  19. #2419
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Cant find any new lesbian cunnilingus sites or what?

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    I wish.

  20. #2420
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Feel is good.

    Whats your pre-wo infront of a "feelworkout" like this?
    Nothing today . I've never really used pre-workouts.

    In the past I've done some Salt, Beet root extract powder, Citruiine, L-taurine with some Carbs pre-workout. but never any actual pre-workout supplement powders.
    I will do Intra workout nutrition though during my workout when taking Insulin (carb powder, EAA's, Creatine, etc.)

    When I'm doing more progressive overload with heavy lifts plus volume , I've ran 50mg of Tren base with 20-30mg Dbol pre workout.

  21. #2421
    Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    172
    Blog Entries
    2
    High rep constant tension squats and other exercises done in said fashion

  22. #2422
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Nothing today . I've never really used pre-workouts.

    In the past I've done some Salt, Beet root extract powder, Citruiine, L-taurine with some Carbs pre-workout. but never any actual pre-workout supplement powders.
    I will do Intra workout nutrition though during my workout when taking Insulin (carb powder, EAA's, Creatine, etc.)

    When I'm doing more progressive overload with heavy lifts plus volume , I've ran 50mg of Tren base with 20-30mg Dbol pre workout.
    Lucky u. I try to stay with NOboosting stuff, but cant even drive to the gym without 2-400 mg caffein
    I know its bad for the pump. But im addicted.

    In my 20s i did caffein / ephedrin / aspirin mix 3 times each week 8 years straigth.

    Always awesome workouts, but i guess not heartfriendly.

    It also lowered my default well-beeing sensation.
    Or was it no knowledge of pct.
    Never did bloods, pct or any anchis before i joined this forum 3 years ago. And we re talking at least 25 cycles without such things.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  23. #2423
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Yeah....
    I dont use preworkout either.
    I don't believe in stimulants.

  24. #2424
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Lucky u. I try to stay with NOboosting stuff, but cant even drive to the gym without 2-400 mg caffein
    I know its bad for the pump. But im addicted.

    In my 20s i did caffein / ephedrin / aspirin mix 3 times each week 8 years straigth.

    Always awesome workouts, but i guess not heartfriendly.

    It also lowered my default well-beeing sensation.
    Or was it no knowledge of pct.
    Never did bloods, pct or any anchis before i joined this forum 3 years ago. And we te talking at least 25 cycles without such things.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Ephedrine and caffeine are one of the best PWO’s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #2425
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Ephedrine and caffeine are one of the best PWO’s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No.
    Thats just wreckless.

  26. #2426
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Lucky u. I try to stay with NOboosting stuff, but cant even drive to the gym without 2-400 mg caffein
    I know its bad for the pump. But im addicted.

    In my 20s i did caffein / ephedrin / aspirin mix 3 times each week 8 years straigth.

    Always awesome workouts, but i guess not heartfriendly.

    It also lowered my default well-beeing sensation.
    Or was it no knowledge of pct.
    Never did bloods, pct or any anchis before i joined this forum 3 years ago. And we re talking at least 25 cycles without such things.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    well all that matters is we keep on learning, progressing, and moving forward. thats all we can do is keep grinding. heck theres probably things I was doing wrong or sub-optimal just a few weeks ago, let alone years ago. just do the best with what we got TODAY
    Obs likes this.

  27. #2427
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    No.
    Thats just wreckless.
    Running 700 gs of 4 components is wreckless.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  28. #2428
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Running 700 gs of 4 components is wreckless.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Running 700mgs of epedrine is wreckless too but I do it anyway. It was an inside joke Dr. Bolin.

    Bodybuilding beyond natural limits is wreckless.
    I am a fucking disaster. When my heart blows up the neighbors will hear it.

  29. #2429
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Running 700mgs of epedrine is wreckless too but I do it anyway. It was an inside joke Dr. Bolin.

    Bodybuilding beyond natural limits is wreckless.
    I am a fucking disaster. When my heart blows up the neighbors will hear it.
    Ok treeman but when i go downstairs and hit biceps now, this arm will be no joke with s23 pump.
    I know u dont know what s23 is.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  30. #2430
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Ok treeman but when i go downstairs and hit biceps now, this arm will be no joke with s23 pump.
    I know u dont know what s23 is.

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    23 sentimeters

  31. #2431
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    23 sentimeters
    Thats my dick Einstein

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

  32. #2432
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Thats my dick Einstein

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    23 millimeters

  33. #2433
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333

  34. #2434
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Serious again.
    So, 2.5 weeks in.
    Running 12 mg LGD, 6 mg s23, 250 sus and nebido and mk677 12.5 mg.
    Cardarine 3 times a week.

    Significant stronger. Bigger. But...looked better in the mirrors when i cutted.
    Not sure. Fun to go for strength also. And look big in clothes.

    Weigth?....dunno


    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-12-2018 at 03:35 AM.

  35. #2435
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Hehe cool.

    EM English Mastiff..that was the breed u had who died one year ago?..the one who slept with u in the pic?
    Ah, gotcha. Only a few times did they get together. For one, handling four large breeds at once playing together was a bit much even for me.to handle. Also, my boy outsized them all. He weight in the 270 lb. range and if I recall correctly, the Boerboel was the next largest @ 250 lb. + They Cane Corso and Press Canario we're still in awkward stage where they could hurt themselves/their joints by playing too hard.


    LOL, back in the 90's we bred one of.our females and she had 16 puppies, 13 of them born live. I came.home from work, opened the door and here came a reverse brindle female poppy running towards me at full speed with 12 other puppies behind her. Was totally chaos.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  36. #2436
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    You may have seen this picture before, but he was a big boy.

    https://postimg.cc/dDnYf3XH


    I will try to upload more soon or PM you links so I don't jam up the castle.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  37. #2437
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You may have seen this picture before, but he was a big boy.

    https://postimg.cc/dDnYf3XH


    I will try to upload more soon or PM you links so I don't jam up the castle.
    Damned he was big...270...wow...heavier than Mr Olympia 2018 hehe

    Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    almostgone likes this.

  38. #2438
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,355
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Only a few times did they get together. For one, handling four large breeds at once playing together was a bit much even for me.to handle. Also, my boy outsized them all. He weight in the 270 lb. range and if I recall correctly, the Boerboel was the next largest @ 250 lb. + They Cane Corso and Press Canario we're still in awkward stage where they could hurt themselves/their joints by playing too hard.


    LOL, back in the 90's we bred one of.our females and she had 16 puppies, 13 of them born live. I came.home from work, opened the door and here came a reverse brindle female poppy running towards me at full speed with 12 other puppies behind her. Was totally chaos.
    270 lb dog? For real?

  39. #2439
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    270 lb dog? For real?
    Yes sir.

    https://postimg.cc/HJBJ4f8M

    https://postimg.cc/dDnYf3XH
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  40. #2440
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    His father, who is also passed on now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-2821.prv_0607n_dog_06.jpg  
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •