Page 11 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Thighs are so important for overall look. Mass and flow and shape in the upper body are useless if the thighs are gone. Everybody nails your ass then. Not gonna happen to me. Not me lads, not me.
    There you go!
    Marsoc likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Just order a 10 ml vial. If they discover it i doubt they will have u waterboarded, even if its in the us
    Why just one vial. To test run it

Good thighs workout today guys. One plate up on the hack, legpress and deads (4 plates now).
    And used Arnolds old trick. Showed up in shorts so everybody could see how skinny they are. Only way to get motivated. It sure worked. And with pump they werent quiet that bad.
    When i start im dreaming of putting in two in a row. Thirsday also. Hacks and stiff deads f.i. Thighs are so important for overall look. Like Levrone. Mass and flow and shape in the upper body are useless if the thighs are gone. Everybody nails your ass then. Not gonna happen to me. Not me lads, not me.
    Are you talking about super sets. If so. It's the only way to go. Squat to burn the hams out then go right into the leg press since its quad focused press or other way around. Love compound super sets.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post

Are you talking about super sets. If so. It's the only way to go. Squat to burn the hams out then go right into the leg press since its quad focused press or other way around. Love compound super sets.
    No man. This is levrones old trick. When his legs were good. Show up mon tues and wednesday and do thighs 3 days in row.
    I train upper body sun mon fridays. Legs wednesday. But doing an additional thighs workout thirsdays sounds interesting. As i said, hacksquats and stif deadlifts f.i.

U only train thighs on legsday and i feel once a week is too little.

Two in row has helped me for chest and tris.
    1: able to go in deep and heavy on several exercises.
    2: stil, many days for recovery
    3: as long as your central nerve system can handle it your muscles can too.
    4: that 2.day needs only 30 minutes and is fun. No pressure. U have already trained thighs hard.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-21-2016 at 08:14 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Yeah but the way I train. And only one way I may consider it is because the day after a leg session I'm not so sore yet. It's the 2nd day after I'm literally not able to sit down a or walk up a curb without super amount of pain that good pain though. But it's literally a struggle. Nothing light at all. I literally walk like I got a 45lb plate weight up my ass and actually fall if I bend my legs to much walking out the gym. Like a duck

But sometimes I'm getting sore not even 24 hours later. I work out late so actually like the end of the next day is really only about 1 day really.
    But yeah man. Especially naturally I take about 4-5 good days where I'm sore as shit. Legs especially since I absolutely go genicidle on them muscle fibers. I aim to break down and destroy them from all angles lol ALL of them. Doing abduction and induction lifts also.

Unsure how others train but MArcus300 and I go so fkin I intense one day is good enough. Being on cycle is another story that I'm not experienced with though.

If I train same muscle twice a week I would probably do it after 2 days of rest at least. I don't like training that muscle again till its mostly not sore anymore. GET YOU SOME of that YOU VIKING!!!
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-21-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Yeah but the way I train. And only one way I may consider it is because the day after a leg session I'm not so sore yet. It's the 2nd day after I'm literally not able to sit down a or walk up a curb without super amount of pain that good pain though. But it's literally a struggle. Nothing light at all. I literally walk like I got a 45lb plate weight up my ass and actually fall if I bend my legs to much walking out the gym. Like a duck

But sometimes I'm getting sore not even 24 hours later. I work out late so actually like the end of the next day is really only about 1 day really.
    But yeah man. Especially naturally I take about 4-5 good days where I'm sore as shit. Legs especially since I absolutely go genicidle on them muscle fibers. I aim to break down and destroy them from all angles lol ALL of them. Doing abduction and induction lifts also.

Unsure how others train but MArcus300 and I go so fkin I intense one day is good enough. Being on cycle is another story that I'm not experienced with though.

If I train same muscle twice a week I would probably do it after 2 days of rest at least. I don't like training that muscle again till its mostly not sore anymore. GET YOU SOME of that YOU VIKING!!!
    Eh....you train in the same gym as marcus? Thought u were american and marcus got his dungeon in Scotland almost
    Marsoc likes this.

Eh....you train in the same gym as marcus? Thought u were american and marcus got his dungeon in Scotland almost

No sir. Not the same gym, This is true... but Marcus300 and I are similar in philosophy and such I feel...never met the guy but I'm sure we both train like war dogs.

Yeah but the way I train.

What?...ur natty?

Dont think Marcus trains that hard.
    Marsoc likes this.

Yo!!

Trained back today at home, dumbell rows and dorian rows, both very heavy.
    And, 30 minutes cardio in front. This is it, time to get serious.
    Guess i start next week. Two weeks with cjc (cjc alll the weeks), then 2 weeks with sarms , 1-2 weeks with 250 sus and finally the burst.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 234.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	172.5 KB 
ID:	165547

A little lack of pump today and didnt look that good so needed to bring the hoodie on for the pic.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-23-2016 at 12:48 AM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This thread gave me some seriously good laughs!

I started reading it on my way to the gym,
    And I laughed out loud with my head set on,
    Not realizing there were a lot of people around me.

Must have though me insane, went from dead serious;
    "I'm going to lift them plates look" to
    "Im gonna shit myself if I don't stop laughing!"

Thanks for that!
    But still, I haven't really grasped what this thread is about.

Have a nice day all!

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    This thread gave me some seriously good laughs!

I started reading it on my way to the gym,
    And I laughed out loud with my head set on,
    Not realizing there were a lot of people around me.

Must have though me insane, went from dead serious;
    "I'm going to lift them plates look" to
    "Im gonna shit myself if I don't stop laughing!"

Thanks for that!
    But still, I haven't really grasped what this thread is about.

Have a nice day all!
    It was very popular and a good HIT thread but the main dogs dont like competition and they used they staff-privilegies to change the title severel times in order to close it slowly.
    The original title was Silabolin`s HIT Castle.
    Now it has a just pathetic title, which isnt funny either, but i dont care. Once in a while we have newcommers visiting, making the Castle stil alive.

Main topic is your training but every aspect related to it is welcome.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

What?...ur natty?

Dont think Marcus trains that hard.
    Yeah brother Viking friend naturall so far. It's why I here though. . I'm considering doing my first cycle. Didn't know there was so much involved with it. Makes ya think twice. Ya know. Clash of the Titans when I start first cycle. Or if God willing
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-23-2016 at 08:54 PM.

It was very popular and a good HIT thread but the main dogs dont like competition and they used they staff-privilegies to change the title severel times in order to close it slowly.
    The original title was Silabolin`s HIT Castle.
    Now it has a just pathetic title, which isnt funny either, but i dont care. Once in a while we have newcommers visiting, making the Castle stil alive.

Main topic is your training but every aspect related to it is welcome.
    OK, I like to stay out of any drama so I'm not gonna ask.

However, my training isn't HIT, or rather hasn't been in quite some time.
    And what I used to do was to cut the training session in two halves;
    First half I would lift heavy with long breaks, second half Id up the intensity (short breaks between sets and somewhat higher rep count) going for maximal pump and exhaustion.

Right now I'm doing slow strict and focused lifts, to keep the weights lighter and avoid wear on my joints.

But when my shoulder injury is fine again I'm gonna try more sessions closer to HIT. (Or what I understand HIT to be)

OK, I like to stay out of any drama so I'm not gonna ask.

However, my training isn't HIT, or rather hasn't been in quite some time.
    And what I used to do was to cut the training session in two halves;
    First half I would lift heavy with long breaks, second half Id up the intensity (short breaks between sets and somewhat higher rep count) going for maximal pump and exhaustion.

Right now I'm doing slow strict and focused lifts, to keep the weights lighter and avoid wear on my joints.

But when my shoulder injury is fine again I'm gonna try more sessions closer to HIT. (Or what I understand HIT to be)
    Cool. I dont know what marcus means by HIT too. But its a hip word so why not call it something with HIT.

And it hit where i wanted. So bad they couldnt take it anymore.

Ok u dont like drama but some things you need to know. Im a fan of Rich Piana. But he has a bullymobb and most here are followers. Renaming my thread was a tool.
    But i tell you. Even Rich has implants he knows more than all of us together.

Last drama, this forums Big Dog Marcus is ok. But he can be rough and rude. But its all love. Thats what he says at least.

I liked your training approach btw. Changing up. Thats one of Pianas main sentences. Keep the body from adaption.
    He likes this for cycling aswell. But in here its all about keeping steady bloodvalues.
    I dont believe in it. And im gonna prove it in my next cycle. Twist and change everything every two weeks.

"Stable blood values" can mean a lot though.
    By it I mean that at any point during the day you should have enough anabolics and testosterone in you to keep you in an anabolic state.
    However, let's say one uses an oral like anadrol on cycle.
    I've had great results using anadrol on cycle, and using one 50mg pill after breakfast, or even using anadrol EOD. In both cases blood levels of anadrol / oxymetholone will be far from stable.
    So "stable blood values" depends on what you mean by it.

In a normal healthy man, testosterone levels varies a great deal through the day, as LH is released in pulses, so when you're natural blood levels aren't "stable" in the strict sense of the word, but you always have enough testosterone in your system to within certain ranges.

"Stable blood values" can mean a lot though.
    By it I mean that at any point during the day you should have enough anabolics and testosterone in you to keep you in an anabolic state.
    However, let's say one uses an oral like anadrol on cycle.
    I've had great results using anadrol on cycle, and using one 50mg pill after breakfast, or even using anadrol EOD. In both cases blood levels of anadrol / oxymetholone will be far from stable.
    So "stable blood values" depends on what you mean by it.

In a normal healthy man, testosterone levels varies a great deal through the day, as LH is released in pulses, so when you're natural blood levels aren't "stable" in the strict sense of the word, but you always have enough testosterone in your system to within certain ranges.
    Well. Stabile like this. 500 test e 12 weeks and 500 deca / or 300 test e 10 weeks. This forums cycle in a nutshell.
    Body knows what is going on by week 5 and learns how to stop growing. Cause it doesnt want to grow.
    But, by using sus 250-750 and switching beetween npp/masteron /tren e f.i. and twisting shots pr week too, the body will never know and is forced to change (grow) in all weeks.

It makes sense to me. Ive tried a silly cycle two years ago. Horrible but the changes made me grow like a million. First week 500 test e. Second week 500 primo. Third 500 deca. Fourth 500 masteron. Up 20 pounds, strength in the roof.
    Breaking all the rules. Esters and halflives and shit.
    Second month repeat. But it didnt go well. Cut the carbs. Was 123 kg by then. Too heavy. Also low test symtoms and emotionals. Didnt use any anchis.
    Yet, massive gains 4 first weeks. Thanks to the antiadaption approach.
    Some test all 10 weeks and ai/da and it would be awesome.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Cool. I dont know what marcus means by HIT too. But its a hip word so why not call it something with HIT.

And it hit where i wanted. So bad they couldnt take it anymore.

Ok u dont like drama but some things you need to know. Im a fan of Rich Piana. But he has a bullymobb and most here are followers. Renaming my thread was a tool.
    But i tell you. Even Rich has implants he knows more than all of us together.

Last drama, this forums Big Dog Marcus is ok. But he can be rough and rude. But its all love. Thats what he says at least.

I liked your training approach btw. Changing up. Thats one of Pianas main sentences. Keep the body from adaption.
    He likes this for cycling aswell. But in here its all about keeping steady bloodvalues.
    I dont believe in it. And im gonna prove it in my next cycle. Twist and change everything every two weeks.
    Sil, if.you want.to know more about HIT, watch the DY Blood and Guts YouTube videos or do some research on DoggCrapp/Dante Trudel's version of HIT. I personally like Marcus' version of HIT as it fits me and my heavy work.schedule. There is no one "exact" HIT official must do it this way version. However, they all share the train to absolute failure mentality. Look up Mike Mentzer and read some of his stuff (he was also deep into philosophy). Do a Google on "Arthur Jones + HIT". On a side note, Arthur Jones was the original founder and designer of the old Nautilus machines and was very knowledgeable about power curves and how to work muscles in a particularly efficient manner.
    Not hacking or degrading the way you train, but if you truly do not understand HIT, then those would be some excellent places to start.
    Just trying to help if.you legitimately do not understand HIT. I won't interrupt your thread again. I would have PM'ed this info to you, but thought that others may find it useful.
    InternalFire, clarky. and Marsoc like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Sil, if.you want.to know more about HIT, watch the DY Blood and Guts YouTube videos or do some research on DoggCrapp/Dante Trudel's version of HIT. I personally like Marcus' version of HIT as it fits me and my heavy work.schedule. There is no one "exact" HIT official must do it this way version. However, they all share the train to absolute failure mentality. Look up Mike Mentzer and read some of his stuff (he was also deep into philosophy). Do a Google on "Arthur Jones + HIT". On a side note, Arthur Jones was the original founder and designer of the old Nautilus machines and was very knowledgeable about power curves and how to work muscles in a particularly efficient manner.
    Not hacking or degrading the way you train, but if you truly do not understand HIT, then those would be some excellent places to start.
    Just trying to help if.you legitimately do not understand HIT. I won't interrupt your thread again. I would have PM'ed this info to you, but thought that others may find it useful.
    U never interrupt anything my friend. I guess most OPs are happy when you visit.
    And you never degrade. Its all respect. Always.
    Thanks for your info. Ive seen Blood and Guts and red about the Mentzer approach. But training never concerns me. Its the easy part. Uses a few princippials only. Mindmuscle connection and change up. And staying with exercises which works for me.
    No..the difficult part is diett. Get enough calories without getting fat. Used to believe in Cardarine but have red a couple of articles witch are bad news for ppar drugs.
    And im afraid walking n running to much will give me Levrone legs
    Marsoc likes this.

I find it funny ironic or a coincidence whatever you wanna call it. But I never researched or seen anything about Dorian Yates. But lots of the stuff he says I practice myself..watched a blood and guts back session for the first time and he said legs and back are super taxing since it's a large muscle group and if you workout intensely enough. He says that he likes to have the whole next day off as a rest day for full recovery after leg or back day.

This man must be reading my replys and adding the bits of information to his blood and guts videos. Smh. Jk. But yeah I do the same thing after leg day, maybe not back but legs get the whole next day off after I put them through a grueling session.
    I'm starting to like this Dorian Yates guy. ...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I find it funny ironic or a coincidence whatever you wanna call it. But I never researched or seen anything about Dorian Yates. But lots of the stuff he says I practice myself..watched a blood and guts back session for the first time and he said legs and back are super taxing since it's a large muscle group and if you workout intensely enough. He says that he likes to have the whole next day off as a rest day for full recovery after leg or back day.

This man must be reading my replys and adding the bits of information to his blood and guts videos. Smh. Jk. But yeah I do the same thing after leg day, maybe not back but legs get the whole next day off after I put them through a grueling session.
    I'm starting to like this Dorian Yates guy. ...
    6 time mr olympia. He knows a thing or to about being a champion!!!!!

U never interrupt anything my friend. I guess most OPs are happy when you visit.
    And you never degrade. Its all respect. Always.
    Thanks for your info. Ive seen Blood and Guts and red about the Mentzer approach. But training never concerns me. Its the easy part. Uses a few princippials only. Mindmuscle connection and change up. And staying with exercises which works for me.
    No..the difficult part is diett. Get enough calories without getting fat. Used to believe in Cardarine but have red a couple of articles witch are bad news for ppar drugs.
    And im afraid walking n running to much will give me Levrone legs
    The balance between sufficient nutrition to fuel muscle growth without throwing on excess BF is a fine line that many of us struggle with.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

The balance between sufficient nutrition to fuel muscle growth without throwing on excess BF is a fine line that many of us struggle with.
    Dont want to be too private and i respect what you will tell but in my castle i feel i can ask you this....whats your stats almostgone...just curious...im trying to picture every member, but when it comes to you i have no clue...exept, i have the feeling you have been training for many years ofcourse:-)

Dont want to be too private and i respect what you will tell but in my castle i feel i can ask you this....whats your stats almostgone...just curious...im trying to picture every member, but when it comes to you i have no clue...exept, i have the feeling you have been training for many years ofcourse:-)
    Oh, I'm too heavy..Never have hid that fact. I'm around 6'2" when I first wake.up and a little closer to 6'1" by the end of my day (part of the aging process I guess). My weight varies between 275-285#, although my current goal is 255# by the spring. I am too heavy, but I am also very wide. I don't post many pictures because I have more tattoos than most people have skin and the subject matter of my ink is very recognizable.
    Although I have had several very close calls due to cardiac issues which were non-AAS related (it started as viral cardiomyopathy and then other issues became apparent), I do enjoy lifting and other than my wife and my mastiffs, lifting is one of my greatest enjoyments in my life. Also, in my very limited spare time, I do enjoy taking a KJV Bible and my Greens Interlinear Bible and see what was actually written in the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek languages. Some people may consider that a silly pursuit, but it is a very important part of who I am.However, I am not what many people would call your typical "holy roller". My other stress reliever is the time I spend shooting at the range reloading ammo, or firearm maintenance and keeping my supplies stocked.
    If you're looking for a bf%, I can't give you an exact answer, although it is more than I care for. I can tell you this and perhaps it will help. When I came out of basic training and AIT in the early 1980s, I was ~ 235-240#, very lean, and had less muscle than I am currently developing. As far as strong points, I would say my back is one of my stronger body parts, and though the brain is technically an organ, I consider.it a muscle as it can be developed through conditioning. I consider my brain to one of my other strongest muscles.
    You'll find I'm very straightforward and don't put on a front or play at misrepresenting myself. I'm just a older lifter that is still doing the thing he loves.
    Does that help you any or give you a better read on who I am?

Edit: I have tried many training styles over the years, tinkered with PL as a hobby, trained with GVT, 5/3/1, etc., and I have to say that, without exception, HIT of one variation or another has always forced my body to compensate through growth the most. As far as training, I had my first set of the old, old, gold colored York concrete weights as a b'day present before I was 10 years old and for the vast majority of those years I have been a happy lifter.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-25-2016 at 01:27 PM.

Oh, I'm too heavy..Never have hid that fact. I'm around 6'2" when I first wake.up and a little closer to 6'1" by the end of my day (part of the aging process I guess). My weight varies between 275-285#, although my current goal is 255# by the spring. I am too heavy, but I am also very wide. I don't post many pictures because I have more tattoos than most people have skin and the subject matter of my ink is very recognizable.
    Although I have had several very close class due to cardiac issues which were non-AAS related (it started as viral cardiomyopathy and then other issues became apparent), I do enjoy lifting and other than my wife and my mastiffs, lifting is one of my greatest enjoyments in my life. Also, in my very limited spare time, I do enjoy taking a KJV Bible and my Greens Interlinear Bible and see what was actually written in the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek languages. Some people may consider that a silly pursuit, but it is a very important part of who I am.However, I am not what many people would call your typical "holy roller". My other stress reliever is the time I spend shooting at the range reloading ammo, or firearm maintenance and keeping my supplies stocked.
    If you're looking for a bf%, I can't give you an exact answer, although it is more than I care for. I can tell you this and perhaps it will help. When I came out of basic training and AIT in the early 1980s, I was ~ 235-240#, very lean, and had less muscle than I am currently developing. As far as strong points, I would say my back is one of my stronger body parts, and though the brain is technically an organ, I consider.it a muscle as it can be developed through conditioning. I consider my brain to one of my other strongest muscles.
    You'll find I'm very straightforward and don't put on a front or play at misrepresenting myself. I'm just a older lifter that is still doing the thing he loves.
    Does that help you any or give you a better read on who I am?

Edit: I have tried many training styles over the years, tinkered with PL as a hobby, trained with GVT, 5/3/1, etc., and I have to say that, without exception, HIT of one variation or another has always forced my body to compensate through growth the most. As far as training, I had my first set of the old, old, gold colored York concrete weights as a b'day present before I was 10 years old and for the vast majority of those years I have been a happy lifter.
    Cool man. Fit my picture. Didnt see so many tatoos though. Nor a biker. But it make sense though:-)..thanks

Bad workout today. Down 2 reps in incline benchpress since last sunday. Hm...2 weeks since i quit pct. Guess my hpta has not recovered and the nolva/clomid effect were just temporary.

But i will not do another pct. Emotonally and wellbeeing is ok. Thats most important. If im stuck in the 400 range so be it. I will start my christmascycle anyway. Period.

Cool man. Fit my picture. Didnt see so many tatoos though. Nor a biker. But it make sense though:-)..thanks
    Haven't ridden for years. Can't keep my left hand up to work the clutch anymore.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Haven't ridden for years. Can't keep my left hand up to work the clutch anymore.
    That's unfortunate :/

Have you considered an EFM auto clutch?

No sir, when I go to the point I kept losing circulation in that I hand, I said my goodbyes to my baby. I had a Rolling Thunder 1-5/8" softail frame ( conservative 2" stretch in the backbone), 38° rake, TP Engineering 124 cu. in. drinking off of a fat Mikuni, Baker 6 speed RHD tranny, spinning a 250 in the rear. Rubber was mounted on PM Trinity wheels, custom strutless rear fender, Ceriani forks, billet primary drive housing (never cared for the open primary drives), quite a few custom items I fabbed myself, etc. She would flat out shit and get it, but it had to come to an end. LOL, I gave quite a few crotch rockets a surprise when they thought they had an easy victim. Most assumed it was a relatively stocker softail with a little lipstick and mascara since the geometry wasn't outrageous. Showed many of them my tail lights in the straightaways. Ahhh, the good old days.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-25-2016 at 02:52 PM.
    Cuz likes this.

^^^ Sorry if sidetracked the thread, Sila.

No sir, when I go to the point I kept losing circulation in that I hand, I said my goodbyes to my baby. I had a Rolling Thunder 1-5/8" softail frame ( conservative 2" stretch in the backbone), 38° rake, TP Engineering 124 cu. in. drinking off of a fat Mikuni, Baker 6 speed RHD tranny, spinning a 250 in the rear. Rubber was mounted on PM Trinity wheels, custom strutless rear fender, Ceriani forks, billet primary drive housing (never cared for the open primary drives), quite a few custom items I fabbed myself, etc. She would flat out shit and get it, but it had to come to an end. LOL, I gave quite a few crotch rockets a surprise when they thought they had an easy victim. Most assumed it was a relatively stocker softail with a little lipstick and mascara since the geometry wasn't outrageous. Showed many of them my tail lights in the straightaways. Ahhh, the good old days.
    I'm looking forward to the day when I have a career that gives me enough disposable income to have a bike or two.

Right now all my spare cash goes towards firearms.

Would love to have a soft tail and a gsxr 650.

I like the look of a softail that's been lowered about 2" and has had the fenders shaved.

She sounds like a real beauty.

Any photos?

^^^ Sorry if sidetracked the thread, Sila.
    There is no such thing in the castle mate:-)

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I'm looking forward to the day when I have a career that gives me enough disposable income to have a bike or two.

Right now all my spare cash goes towards firearms.

Would love to have a soft tail and a gsxr 650.

I like the look of a softail that's been lowered about 2" and has had the fenders shaved.

She sounds like a real beauty.

Any photos?
    I'll look through my stuff and see. I know I have several during various stages of the build. Aligning motor and tranny, setting up front end, sheet metal and wiring, installing clutch pack, setting up the rear tire alignment, etc. I'll dig around and see. It was kind of depressing when my left arm went to crap, so I stored most of them.on my backup drive.
    LOL, don't even get me started on firearms. The forum server couldn't take the strain.

The forum server couldn't take the strain.
    Seems like you had a lot invested in her, I don't mean to stir up any emotions.

Well not to poke the bear but I plan on working for one of the big players in small arms manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Seems like you had a lot invested in her, I don't mean to stir up any emotions.

Well not to poke the bear but I plan on working for one of the big players in small arms manufacturing.
    No worries, Numbere! Just another chapter of life. . Hope your plans work out. I'm a chronic firearm enthusiast. Also, some sideline smith work for a friend of mine. I enjoy it.
    numbere likes this.

You honour the castle guys. Gentle respect and wisdome are felt when you are around. Major improvements from last weeks.

And Almostgone....you should be a doorman. Last thing i wanna do when you are present is yelling, beeing rude and break rules

You have it under control, Sil. Now keep posting your lifting updates. You're focusing on legs, correct? A good goal because it stabilizes the base.

Yes, i will go in detail when i start. But im doing a month now with peptides/ sarms and TB500 before im getting stronger with aas. Well, possible i make an early start with some test also. A trtdose along with the peps. But the D-Day isnt before week 3 in November. But then its all in, sus, dbol and tren a.

Yes, i will focus on thighs. Wednesdays. I have a day off tuesdays and thirsday to really nail in the legs development. Maybe i will do a little legs on thirsdays too. For overall look. Me too is wide as fuck (too wide, impossible to get thick) and when the thighsweap is lacking, it doesnt look good. I need big baggy trousers then forsure.
    Im 45 and Dennis James stated during his Olympia comments several times that the legs are going away for good when u pass 40. Well, i will put that statement to the test now.
    I also do deadlifts as a finishing movent on quadsday. I did 335 kg once u know. Like 20 years ago.
    Last week i reped 4 plates. Heavy as hell. But this time i do it as a last exersice AND..dont focus on lifting the bar, more squizing it up with my thighs.
    Nice to know you show some interrest:-)

Kind of started my christmas sbc yesterday. One shot, 2,5 mg TB500 and 500 mcg cjc1295 mixed together.

Slept wonderfull nigth after injection. Feeling good. Thighs today. Deads also. Maybe i add squats to the routine. Guess i will have som peptide placeboflow. 500 mcg cjc is nothing but always start as low as u can.
    Really dont know if i should do the Cardarine. Its legit, works incredibla, good for cardiovascular health.....but u know. Cancer can be worse than heartattack.
    I will wait with the precycle sarmtrip (rad/ost) so i can experience the effect of the peptides, if any.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-27-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Yo Knigths!!!

Good workout today. Calves and thighs. Little traps at the end aswell.

Leg ex, squats, legpress, one foot legpress, hacks, legcurls -sitting and lying, stiff deads.

Dropped reg deads because i introduced squats to the protocol. Gotta stick to squats, ten times better than legpress. Piana is rigth again.
    5 plates squats...10 reps...hehe, kidding, no man...just 80 kg, strict, trying to find the motion again.

Felt real good. If its placebo or something i dunno. Not just fysical. Also mentally. I often think negative thougths on legdays. Fukking pain and nothing happen in the mirrors. But today i saw solutions, not problemes. Continued the Arnold tip by showing up in shorts. It motivated me to do a good calf training also.

Conclusion, thumbs up for cjc1295 and TB500 sofar.

Biceps and shoulders today. Actually feeling more energic. Like my igf1 levels are up. Also leaner but have increased cardio. Stopped mk677 when i shot my first cjc tuesday. There is something going on. Last nigths sleep has be wonderful.
    But i think i continue to loose muscles. Guess my hpta is pretty fucked up after all these years. I can be in the 100s...300s...400s....i dunno. Im feeling ok. Sexually and mentally. Hate the docs office. But i really should get my ass up there before we put in some AR stimulants. Actually i dont have to meet my doc. Just wait in line in front of the labdesk and soon a woman will call me in. Its scary how little the labgirls know. I have to explain and find my wished bloodvalues at their papers so that they can mark it and send it to the labengineers. Hct, free test, triglycerides, igf1..its all greek to them.
    But they can put a needle in my vein. Seems to me that they enjoy that part. Ofcourse i put on a brave smile and tell them i dont feel pain, but..i really dont like it. Especially not when the needlewoman is ugly and fat.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-30-2016 at 04:12 AM.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Thread Information