Page 16 of 183 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 640 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #601
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Wiki:

    Knob may refer to:

    A round handle Doorknob

    Control knob, controls a device

    Brodie knob

    A rounded hill or mountain, particularly in the Appalachians and the Ozarks

    Tow ball or hitch ball

    ...i can live with this

  2. #602
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ask me...its not what you weigh...its how you look
    I look like needing a wax

    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

  3. #603
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Silabolin....is that u in ur avatar....it looks like a good pic for a "never skip leg day meme" lol.

  4. #604
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Silabolin....is that u in ur avatar....it looks like a good pic for a "never skip leg day meme" lol.
    Ironic or what?
    Yes its me from this summer when i was at Grand Canaria.
    Didnt focus on legs this summer, but they werent super levrone bad. But for sure the sweap did not match my wide ness. It never has though.
    Marsoc likes this.

  5. #605
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ironic or what?
    Yes its me from this summer when i was at Grand Canaria.
    Didnt focus on legs this summer, but they werent super levrone bad. But for sure the sweap did not match my wide ness. It never has though.
    Giving you a hard time man Ur a big Viking. That's for sure. I think it's becuae your arms dwarf everything else lol. Makes it look small. Hate to see ur knob next to ya ur arms lmao. U knob!!! Jk. Jk.
    But that's like my forearms. Naturally built up from years of hard labor. And since I haven't hit the gym or weight until recently. The forearms built up and wateevr other muscle I used for work. Like traps etc. and nothing else was huge. I just started hitting weights again probably. 4 years ago. Took that last 2. Years off and just easing into it again. Prior to starting again 4 years ago. I haven't lifted since high school before that. Which was like 12 years ago. When I was lifting when I was in high school I only had a bench and some dumbells and Olympic weights in my garage. Nothing crazy. And had zero knowledge of anything really. Now I'm on my way to be RED and very knowledgeable

  6. #606
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Giving you a hard time man Ur a big Viking. That's for sure. I think it's becuae your arms dwarf everything else lol. Makes it look small. Hate to see ur knob next to ya ur arms lmao. U knob!!! Jk. Jk.
    But that's like my forearms. Naturally built up from years of hard labor. And since I haven't hit the gym or weight until recently. The forearms built up and wateevr other muscle I used for work. Like traps etc. and nothing else was huge. I just started hitting weights again probably. 4 years ago. Took that last 2. Years off and just easing into it again. Prior to starting again 4 years ago. I haven't lifted since high school before that. Which was like 12 years ago. When I was lifting when I was in high school I only had a bench and some dumbells and Olympic weights in my garage. Nothing crazy. And had zero knowledge of anything really. Now I'm on my way to be RED and very knowledgeable
    Yeah. Your forarms look nice on that avatar. And when you do your first run they may blow up like baloons.

    Yes. Arms were big in the summer. But they will get bigger soon. Promise.

    On more thing mate. I need you to use your new standing to ask staff to change my title. xX Sila's HIT SBC Castle Xx. That title describes what will happen here soon. They dont listen to me. But they cant ignore all other respected members requests. Could u do that for me mate?

  7. #607
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    Yeah. Your forarms look nice on that avatar. And when you do your first run they may blow up like baloons.

    Yes. Arms were big in the summer. But they will get bigger soon. Promise.

    On more thing mate. I need you to use your new standing to ask staff to change my title. xX Sila's HIT SBC Castle Xx. That title describes what will happen here soon. They dont listen to me. But they cant ignore all other respected members requests. Could u do that for me mate?
    Sure buddie (fingers crossed ). Jk. But yeah man I try to defuse any aggression that anyone may have towards your humor. I know your experienced it seems with cycles. At least. And you just talk shit like the rest of us. I guess u just set yourself up for it I guess. By joking but then trying to get taken seriously. I too joke alot but I get upset a little when no-one takes my Intel or anything seriously.

    I mean im just a new guy. I was super surprised when I seen I was icy blue lol.

    I'm sure I have no say so and I will be hated if I stop the fun lol I mean but I'll Continue defusing tensions at least. I know u mean well...not so much when u tell people to be all Wild and say "Fuck it u only live once and drink a gallon of Tren opinions" lol..
    What does SBC stand for in the heading anyways. And this thread was originally to moc Marcus300 thread wasn't it. So I'm sure they are just having there fun with it like u intended. Lol.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-16-2016 at 01:11 AM.

  8. #608
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Yeah the forearms will be like Popeye's. If I cycle. I'm going to GEt cans of spinach tattood on them.

  9. #609
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post

    Sure buddie (fingers crossed ). Jk. But yeah man I try to defuse any aggression that anyone may have towards your humor. I know your experienced it seems with cycles. At least. And you just talk shit like the rest of us. I guess u just set yourself up for it I guess. By joking but then trying to get taken seriously. I too joke alot but I get upset a little when no-one takes my Intel or anything seriously.

    I mean im just a new guy. I was super surprised when I seen I was icy blue lol.

    I'm sure I have no say so and I will be hated if I stop the fun lol I mean but I'll Continue defusing tensions at least. I know u mean well...not so much when u tell people to be all Wild and say "Fuck it u only live once and drink a gallon of Tren opinions" lol..
    What does SBC stand for in the heading anyways. And this thread was originally to moc Marcus300 thread wasn't it. So I'm sure they are just having there fun with it like u intended. Lol.
    Ofcourse it was to moc marky. U bet. SBC also. Learned that term from him. I think i refers to short burst cycling. Instead of doing the usual 12-14 weeks stuff u go 6-8 weeks but with heavier compounds and doses. Recovery migth be easier and the week to week gains dramatic.
    Im starting a SBC soon but he dont like it because he knows i will grow like a motherfucker and my dobble bis shot will dwarf his.
    As a defense he tells everbody i dont understand nothing, certainly not SBCing, which he liked to do.
    Therefor i think a SBCheader for my thread would be the final and victorious punch in this little dogfigth.

  10. #610
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    Ofcourse it was to moc marky. U bet. SBC also. Learned that term from him. I think i refers to short burst cycling. Instead of doing the usual 12-14 weeks stuff u go 6-8 weeks but with heavier compounds and doses. Recovery migth be easier and the week to week gains dramatic.
    Im starting a SBC soon but he dont like it because he knows i will grow like a motherfucker and my dobble bis shot will dwarf his.
    As a defense he tells everbody i dont understand nothing, certainly not SBCing, which he liked to do.
    Therefor i think a SBCheader for my thread would be the final and victorious punch in this little dogfigth.
    O yeah that's what sbc means. OK man it's bed time for Me. I was just up playing on my iPad I got back. Its to late for Me. 3:30 am. WTF am I still doing up. TTYL

  11. #611
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Hey knigths. Just arrived my homegym. Ready for chest and tris. Feeling real good. Have two preworkouts. Kill it Piana and Mr Hyde prosupps. Chose Prosupps today and it already feels like have been taking something else....:-)
    Damned Mr Hyde is strong.
    3 weeks in sarms and peptides and considering starting 250 sus today. Even if my bloods have no arrived yet.
    Hope to get a nice pump and if its good i will take some pics. Important to document everything now infront of the blast which starts 15 november.
    I will shoot for a natty personal best at the incline press now soon.
    See ya

  12. #612
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 249.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	165843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 247.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	165844

    Yeah, great workout. Big and cut. No strength increase. But i guess that relates to my party last thirsday.
    Im repping incline press with 3 plates pretty easy now, 6 reps. Max contact. Bodyweigth 112 kg, dont know fat%. Anywhere 14-17 i guess...

  13. #613
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    O yeah that's what sbc means. OK man it's bed time for Me. I was just up playing on my iPad I got back. Its to late for Me. 3:30 am. WTF am I still doing up. TTYL
    Get a job
    Marsoc likes this.

  14. #614
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 249.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	165843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 247.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	165844

    Yeah, great workout. Big and cut. No strength increase. But i guess that relates to my party last thirsday.
    Im repping incline press with 3 plates pretty easy now, 6 reps. Max contact. Bodyweigth 112 kg, dont know fat%. Anywhere 14-17 i guess...
    You big Viking fvck..if my workout and cycles were like yours I'd be 175 lb of nothing..you got good genetics no dought

  15. #615
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Get a job

    Waiting for this situation to be over. I can finally be at peace of mind over this.
    I did a little brick repair or two a week ago or so. Kept me afloat till now.
    Getting some aqua test suspension with the last bit. Only 20 amps at 100mg/ml. Just to go without my sus250. I'll utilize it as a pre workout in a way. Maybe like 40mg pre session (5 days a week) plus 250sus at the beginning of the week. Hoping the aqua suspension will jump start me. When I pull the trigger on this first cycle. Still got to get my pct in check.

  16. #616
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    You big Viking fvck..if my workout and cycles were like yours I'd be 175 lb of nothing..you got good genetics no dought
    Unsure if 175lbs of nothing is a complement or not lol.

  17. #617
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Unsure if 175lbs of nothing is a complement or not lol.
    No it's like 175 pounds wit no muscle..there's 175 pound dudes that are nasty..lean mass illusion is a mofo..
    Marsoc likes this.

  18. #618
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Waiting for this situation to be over. I can finally be at peace of mind over this.
    I did a little brick repair or two a week ago or so. Kept me afloat till now.
    Getting some aqua test suspension with the last bit. Only 20 amps at 100mg/ml. Just to go without my sus250. I'll utilize it as a pre workout in a way. Maybe like 40mg pre session (5 days a week) plus 250sus at the beginning of the week. Hoping the aqua suspension will jump start me. When I pull the trigger on this first cycle. Still got to get my pct in check.
    Just messin wit you bro..I know you got a lot going on..I barley have time to lift between work and court obligations I have a few hours here and there for lifting and meal prep..I love that test suspension
    Marsoc likes this.

  19. #619
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Just messin wit you bro..I know you got a lot going on..I barley have time to lift between work and court obligations I have a few hours here and there for lifting and meal prep..I love that test suspension
    Yeah just waiting on dude to tell me come on . It's Maha Pharm. . So it will be nice having that on deck. It will def temp me like crazy unlike the other stuff I can wait on. I like that it's out ur system fast.
    Ive seen some boxers I think or something that had tons of mass but only weighed like 165 or so. Yeah it's crazy.

  20. #620
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Hehe. No man. I dont have any rolemodels. I have myself.
    You know numb..
    .in Norway we have and old word of wisdome. Goes back to the era of the Vikings. When we were the badest. When everbody feared us. When we took Paris. And the french gave us a big piece of their land just to stop us from bashing them anymore.

    It goes.....always listen when the old dog bark.

    Do you understand man?...Piana, gregg, james tiny west, jerry brainum...marcus even. They were all doing HIT dropsets when you were sucking your mummies titties.

    So listen when Rich speaks...listen to the dog man
    Please don't use Norways old Viking heritage to validate your theories.
    "Listen to the old dog bark?"

    What about
    "Han sto lagelig til for hugg!"
    (He stood appropriately for a sword strike/beheading)

    That's a saying I think you should think about.
    Because that's what you do, a lot.

    You can be a funny guy Sil and I've got no previous grudge with you,
    why on earth you feel the need to have a thread about HIT or SBC when that's not what your preach is beyond me.

    You've used SARMS and peptides a lot, not necessarily in the a smart way,
    But you have to have learned something on the way.

    Why not use that knowledge to at least inform people who asks about them what your take on them is?
    (Yes most of us think they're worthless,
    but if you just tell your experience no one can discount that)
    You want to be red?
    Why not contribute?

    All I've seen from you is babble and trashing others, except the people you idolize like gods, such as Rich P.

    You're big, but lack definition, and never seems to take that seriously either.
    That's ok if you don't want definition,
    people have different goals.
    But don't try to say you're something you're not.

    You could actually contribute some to the forum except just being funny now and then. Think about it.
    Bodacious and Marsoc like this.

  21. #621
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

    Please don't use Norways old Viking heritage to validate your theories.
    "Listen to the old dog bark?"

    What about
    "Han sto lagelig til for hugg!"
    (He stood appropriately for a sword strike/beheading)

    That's a saying I think you should think about.
    Because that's what you do, a lot.

    You can be a funny guy Sil and I've got no previous grudge with you,
    why on earth you feel the need to have a thread about HIT or SBC when that's not what your preach is beyond me.

    You've used SARMS and peptides a lot, not necessarily in the a smart way,
    But you have to have learned something on the way.

    Why not use that knowledge to at least inform people who asks about them what your take on them is?
    (Yes most of us think they're worthless,
    but if you just tell your experience no one can discount that)
    You want to be red?
    Why not contribute?

    All I've seen from you is babble and trashing others, except the people you idolize like gods, such as Rich P.

    You're big, but lack definition, and never seems to take that seriously either.
    That's ok if you don't want definition,
    people have different goals.
    But don't try to say you're something you're not.


    You could actually contribute some to the forum except just being funny now and then. Think about it.
    Is this a joke?. Do u not read the content? This thread was founded based on the HIT and the Weider princippials. I disguss and practice alot. Sadly there are off toppicers trying to mess up. Nevertheless, the core is HIT and im not going to let anyone stop my analyzis on that subject.
    As for SBCing i really dont understand your critics. I have displayed my upcoming SBC many times. Marcus300 has helped me design it and we have discussed the content alot. Lots of info on SBC for everyone to learn.
    So mate. Do your homework. Read up before you think you have a point. And dont be afraid to ask. Me and Marcus are eager to help everybody do SBSs and this thread is devoted to SBC.

    peace

  22. #622
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Is this a joke?. Do u not read the content? This thread was founded based on the HIT and the Weider princippials. I disguss and practice alot. Sadly there are off toppicers trying to mess up. Nevertheless, the core is HIT and im not going to let anyone stop my analyzis on that subject.
    As for SBCing i really dont understand your critics. I have displayed my upcoming SBC many times. Marcus300 has helped me design it and we have discussed the content alot. Lots of info on SBC for everyone to learn.
    So mate. Do your homework. Read up before you think you have a point. And dont be afraid to ask. Me and Marcus are eager to help everybody do SBSs and this thread is devoted to SBC.

    peace
    Ok, fair enough, I might have missed something.
    Then what do you mean by HIT (just in a nutshell),
    and why is HIT any better than volume training like 10x10s f.ex?

    How do you design your SBC?

    I'm not just busting your balls Sil,
    I'm far from any expert on HIT, and there's always more than one way to do things.

    It's just that what I've read here doesn't sound like HIT, but hey, might have missed it. It's always good to repeat the principles anyway, and tweak them to each ones need.

  23. #623
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Is this a joke?. Do u not read the content? This thread was founded based on the HIT and the Weider princippials. I disguss and practice a lot. Sadly there are off toppicers trying to mess up. Nevertheless, the core is HIT and im not going to let anyone stop my analyzis on that subject. As for SBCing i really dont understand your critics. I have displayed my upcoming SBC many times. *Marcus300 has helped me design it and we have discussed the content alot. Lots of info on SBC for everyone to learn.* So mate. Do your homework. Read up before you think you have a point. And dont be afraid to ask. Me and Marcus are eager to help everybody do SBSs and this thread is devoted to SBC. peace

    I thought you were told to stop name dropping.

    <UIImage: 0x5facbc0>, {1, 23}

  24. #624
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Is this a joke?. Do u not read the content? This thread was founded based on the HIT and the Weider princippials. I disguss and practice alot. Sadly there are off toppicers trying to mess up. Nevertheless, the core is HIT and im not going to let anyone stop my analyzis on that subject.
    As for SBCing i really dont understand your critics. I have displayed my upcoming SBC many times. Marcus300 has helped me design it and we have discussed the content alot. Lots of info on SBC for everyone to learn.
    So mate. Do your homework. Read up before you think you have a point. And dont be afraid to ask. Me and Marcus are eager to help everybody do SBSs and this thread is devoted to SBC.

    peace
    Ok Sil, now in asking YOU.
    What's your definition of HIT training and how do YOU build your SBC?
    (If i want Marcus to help me with this I ask him directly,
    and that's what I'd tell everyone else as well, cause you haven't really given me any answers about training, cycling or anything)
    Now I'm asking you.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 10-19-2016 at 02:38 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

  25. #625
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    I've seen one of your proposed SBCs and didn't understand it really,
    as for HIT people have different opinions, I want yours?
    Isn't that what this thread is about?
    krugerr likes this.

  26. #626
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I've seen one of your proposed SBCs and didn't understand it really,
    as for HIT people have different opinions, I want yours?
    Isn't that what this thread is about?
    Sorry mate. If i told u i had to kill u. Lol...no...but i have a warning on me. If i teach members my take on hit and/or sbc im out. Banned. Dont ask me why. Guess its pretty unfair. Pretty russian. But i guess you know where to complain.
    Its ok with me. But most sorry for all the members who could have learned alot. Shit happens...
    Marsoc likes this.

  27. #627
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Sorry mate. If i told u i had to kill u. Lol...no...but i have a warning on me. If i teach members my take on hit and/or sbc im out. Banned. Dont ask me why. Guess its pretty unfair. Pretty russian. But i guess you know where to complain.
    Its ok with me. But most sorry for all the members who could have learned alot. Shit happens...
    Okay, let's leave the roids and meds out of it and concentrate on training instead. If you get banned for discussing your view on training alone with me, here, in your thread, I'll post a pic where I eat my own shit in protest. Lol.

    So, no talk of supplements or anything like that, just training. And we do it here, in this thread.

    So what's your take on how to do HIT?
    Let's use a chest workout as an example.
    Or chest and another muscle group if that's your thing.

  28. #628
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Is this a joke?. Do u not read the content? This thread was founded based on the HIT and the Weider princippials. I disguss and practice alot. Sadly there are off toppicers trying to mess up. Nevertheless, the core is HIT and im not going to let anyone stop my analyzis on that subject.
    As for SBCing i really dont understand your critics. I have displayed my upcoming SBC many times. Marcus300 has helped me design it and we have discussed the content alot. Lots of info on SBC for everyone to learn.
    So mate. Do your homework. Read up before you think you have a point. And dont be afraid to ask. Me and Marcus are eager to help everybody do SBSs and this thread is devoted to SBC.

    peace
    Bro really lol..I never seen you say anything serious about HIT or HIIT etc. it's all just about a large amount of compunds u try or some vague details about some light session lol. But I may be wrong. Not everyone gets into full detail of their training and for all I know you are upper hardcore at training. That why I don't get serious about nothing. Just busting balls but never seen a Serious debate on HIT or anything..it's probably cuz everyone is to busy giving you a hard time.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-19-2016 at 12:48 PM.

  29. #629
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Okay, let's leave the roids and meds out of it and concentrate on training instead. If you get banned for discussing your view on training alone with me, here, in your thread, I'll post a pic where I eat my own shit in protest. Lol.

    So, no talk of supplements or anything like that, just training. And we do it here, in this thread.

    So what's your take on how to do HIT?
    Let's use a chest workout as an example.
    Or chest and another muscle group if that's your thing.
    Havent a clue.-) My take on HIT?. Well, the more u are into it, whatever it is, the more lost u are. Dropset, superset, weider prinsippials. Ever seen a pro pay attention to that shit? Not me either. Training is all about feeling good, get the pump, get the contact, getting stronger and change up. Set, reps and all the other shit are for wannabees. Look in the gym. The more a dude pay attention to his program, counting sets or his HIT or whatvever, the more skinny his ass is.

    Training is just eating dessert. And should feel like it. If u have done your homework, rest, diett, proteins, MCT, anadrol , or what the fukk ur up to, gymtime is holiday. Just collecting your trofy.
    To be honest, im surprised that an experienced guy like marcus300 focus so much on a trainingprogram. Programs are for retarded pricks.
    110% mindmuscle connection and try to lift heavier each week. Fuck the program, set and reps. Lift heavier, contact and pump. Go home. Do your homework and show up the day after tomorrow and collect another trofy.

    My take on SBC is just gearing short with massive and heavy compounds. 6-8 weeks, high on test, with tren and orals (drol and bol). I will put some mast in ther too.
    But i will use the best from two worlds. Marcus and Rich. Marcus the burst but Pianas take on adaption. Meaning, you gotta change up the doses and compounds as much as you can. So i will be switching from bol to drol, exchanging tren and mast and upping the test every two weeks. And pyramidze the orals too.

    Hope this clears up.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-19-2016 at 06:02 PM.

  30. #630
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Bro really lol..I never seen you say anything serious about HIT or HIIT etc. it's all just about a large amount of compunds u try or some vague details about some light session lol. But I may be wrong. Not everyone gets into full detail of their training and for all I know you are upper hardcore at training. That why I don't get serious about nothing. Just busting balls but never seen a Serious debate on HIT or anything..it's probably cuz everyone is to busy giving you a hard time.
    Its kind of hard getting serious with new members visiting when staff changed to Rich Piana Castle. Even if i think he knows more about all aspect of BB than marcus, BG, Nach and Bio and their families together, he is still the most bullied guy on YouTube.

  31. #631
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Havent a clue.-) My take on HIT?. Well, the more u are into it, whatever it is, the more lost u are. Dropset, superset, weider prinsippials. Ever seen a pro pay attention to that shit? Not me either. Training is all about feeling good, get the pump, get the contact, getting stronger and change up. Set, reps and all the other shit are for wannabees. Look in the gym. The more a dude pay attention to his program, counting sets or his HIT or whatvever, the more skinny his ass is.

    Training is just eating dessert. And should feel like it. If u have done your homework, rest, diett, proteins, MCT, anadrol , or what the fukk ur up to, gymtime is holiday. Just collecting your trofy.
    To be honest, im surprised that an experienced guy like marcus300 focus so much on a trainingprogram. Programs are for retarded pricks.
    110% mindmuscle connection and try to lift heavier each week. Fuck the program, set and reps. Lift heavier, contact and pump. Go home. Do your homework and show up the day after tomorrow and collect another trofy.

    My take on SBC is just gearing short with massive and heavy compounds. 6-8 weeks, high on test, with tren and orals (drol and bol). I will put some mast in ther too.
    But i will use the best from two worlds. Marcus and Rich. Marcus the burst but Pianas take on adaption. Meaning, you gotta change up the doses and compounds as much as you can. So i will be switching from bol to drol, exchanging tren and mast and upping the test every two weeks. And pyramidze the orals too.

    Hope this clears up.
    Okay, training programs useless?

    An SBC for up to 8 weeks?

    While I've also trained without program at times, that's because I've been training so long I've got several in my head.
    But if you think that method is effective for you; gaining, losing fat, preventing overtraining and much else that can happen then good for you.

    Then why call it HIT at all?
    Don't you see it can be kinda confusing for someone not accustomed to HIT getting it explained, then you have a thread about it, when it's contrary to what you believe in?

    And why call it SBC?
    How long does a blast have to be for you before it's just a blast, not a SHORT.BC?

    I'm not arguing against your way of training now,
    (Though I don't agree either)
    but why on earth use terms like HIT when you never seem to have even grasped what it is?

  32. #632
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    And I don't agree with your AAS set up either.
    I know Marcus don't so why use his name?

    That's also something i dont get,
    why include names of other members to back up YOUR ideas?
    Use AAS anyway you like, but why claim it's anything else than your ideas based on Rich Piana and what not?
    It's not a convincing way to sell your concepts,
    it's actually really rude.

  33. #633
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    And I don't agree with your AAS set up either.
    I know Marcus don't so why use his name
    When it comes to missusing members name to accomplish something, i think i am the member who most deserves a free hand.
    Anyway. Marcus is the guy who put SBC on the map and severel members of high standing applauded the thougths. Im the guy who is paying him the most respect by trying it.

    SBC isnt all about weeks. A short blast is not a SBC. The burst involves heavy drugs like anadrol and tren with high dosages. Like, you cannot do a SBC with winny, deca and mast. But you could blast with it.

    Rude?...well. You have no idea. My underwears and family have been abused alot in many threads and just a few good men stood by my side when the mobb jerked off. The hitback, the revenge and counterstrike are done with the Castle as a base. And you my friend are very free to choose side.
    Meaning. U could digg yourselv a hole in the trenches outside like the other worms or you could stand by my side in the moonshine 30 feet above.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-19-2016 at 11:14 PM.

  34. #634
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    Ok, thanks for the straight up replies.

    As for choosing sides I don't see the need,
    this is a forum for learning and debate,
    while tempers can go off, I tend to think reasonable adults will sort such things out.

  35. #635
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the straight up replies.

    As for choosing sides I don't see the need,
    this is a forum for learning and debate,
    while tempers can go off, I tend to think reasonable adults will sort such things out.
    Yes but there are a lot of unresonable adults present aswell. And their roidrage doesnt eas things up.

  36. #636
    DocToxin8's Avatar
    DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Land of the screwed
    Posts
    2,161
    But you must realize that when you make a thread about HIT and you're not only not into HIT, you say training programs as a whole are a bad idea,
    some heated discussion will take place?

    I mean, from what you're saying it kinda sounds like you say that as long as you eat and use roids, you'll grow no matter what you do in the gym.
    While that may be true in the beginning, it sure ain't true when you're even a little experienced.
    I'm at a level where I find it's difficult to gain more and solidify those gains,
    and I need new approaches to training to push further.
    Ofcourse I can still add some more mass with just upping my roid use,
    but I value my health as well.
    (And I do follow a training program regardless, it's just not written down all the time cause I've been doing this for many years)
    But even though I follow a program, I feel the need to change it up,
    and to do that effectively I need to get into a new program, something I think through and may write down, even though I don't necessarily need a piece of paper when I'm training.
    In my younger days I did very well with strict programs though.
    It's not just about lifting heavy to grow, it's about avoiding injury, overtraining, attacking every body part and so on.

    Just like diet, I don't need to have a food program because I've been living this life for so long, but using an app now and then to adjust macros and shit can help a lot.

    And if we forget about a training program, then we have the training principles. And these really matters IMO.
    F.ex have you seen somebody progress by training biceps every workout 5 days a week? I've seen people train for a year wirhout progress, then switching to a good program and gain more in 1-2 months than they did in one year.

    Maybe if you changed your outlook on this you too would break through your plateau?

  37. #637
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    But you must realize that when you make a thread about HIT and you're not only not into HIT, you say training programs as a whole are a bad idea,
    some heated discussion will take place?

    I mean, from what you're saying it kinda sounds like you say that as long as you eat and use roids, you'll grow no matter what you do in the gym.
    While that may be true in the beginning, it sure ain't true when you're even a little experienced.
    I'm at a level where I find it's difficult to gain more and solidify those gains,
    and I need new approaches to training to push further.
    Ofcourse I can still add some more mass with just upping my roid use,
    but I value my health as well.
    (And I do follow a training program regardless, it's just not written down all the time cause I've been doing this for many years)
    But even though I follow a program, I feel the need to change it up,
    and to do that effectively I need to get into a new program, something I think through and may write down, even though I don't necessarily need a piece of paper when I'm training.
    In my younger days I did very well with strict programs though.
    It's not just about lifting heavy to grow, it's about avoiding injury, overtraining, attacking every body part and so on.

    Just like diet, I don't need to have a food program because I've been living this life for so long, but using an app now and then to adjust macros and shit can help a lot.

    And if we forget about a training program, then we have the training principles. And these really matters IMO.
    F.ex have you seen somebody progress by training biceps every workout 5 days a week? I've seen people train for a year wirhout progress, then switching to a good program and gain more in 1-2 months than they did in one year.

    Maybe if you changed your outlook on this you too would break through your plateau?
    I dont do a HIT-thread. They called it rich piana. Why the fuck should i be serious on HIT when i have to deal with this.
    In the beginning it was Silabolin's HIT Castle. But a little competition was not well accepted. And every discussion and deep analyzis on HIT disappeared with the titlechange.

    Feel that im repeating myself.

    Another thing. Started sus monday and ofcourse ive got the flu today. Worst start om my christmascycle ever. Happened in summercycle also. 2 weeks in i got real sick for 3 weeks.
    Hope its gone tomorow cause this is it. This is my first blast ever. Never did more than 1 gram. Now its time to grow bad.
    And show everybody that HIT and SBC are my two middle names.

  38. #638
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Good weekend nigths!!!!

    Stil dark sky here in Tromdheim City Norway. Flu and my throat is not better. What the fuck man, i have been eating ester c, garlic, veggies and fish oil all day and stil this shit. Hope i recover faster than last summer. Then it was in me for 3 weeks. My fault, tried to train too early because we were going to GC and couldnt show up flat and thick.
    But now i will not touch a weigth or job before im 110%.
    Good part is, when im getting it now, the chances are small i will get it at my SBC.
    15 november. Or maybe i should just jump rigth on when i get ok. After 2-3 days with training. Extend the SCB to 8 weeks.
    I did 250 sus last monday and i do another 250 this monday. Sexual desire has alredy increased. So lets say i start the next monday. 250 sus, 100 tren a and 20 mg dbol . Not bougth the liverdetox yet. Hoping i could wait until black friday, my supp comp ran a 90% off on liverdetox last year. But black friday is end november i think. Too late.

    Anyway, beeing sick sucks. After 2-3 days i really hate netflix. Always. Im not build for lying the sofa watching netflix.

  39. #639
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    hehe. Yes i am norwegian. 100% Viking Blood. Genes from Ragnar Lodbroke himself.
    I didn't want to derail a legit thread in the AAS board so I'll post here.

    I call BS on this. There is just no historical proof that King Ragnarr Sigurdsson really existed.
    DocToxin8 and NACH3 like this.

  40. #640
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    I didn't want to derail a legit thread in the AAS board so I'll post here.

    I call BS on this. There is just no historical proof that King Ragnarr Sigurdsson really existed.
    Wtf....never seen "Vikings"?....man..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 17 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •