Page 14 of 183 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 560 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #521
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    I feel sorry for calling u a has been mate. Ur not, i guess u stil got it. Just a few workarounds and i guess u will be back. If u want to.
    Havent seen bad bloods from peps and sarms yet, mate. But ive seen some shit from hgh and aas abuse.

    This thread will be for ever mate, but i need another title. xX Sila`s HIT SBC Castle Xx. That title will describe exactly what will happen in here the coming days.

    And make other SBC`ers join aswell. And together we will improve eachothers SBCs. And maybe even u will learn something about SBC at the end.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-09-2016 at 07:39 AM.

  2. #522
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Don't you think you'll look more stupid when you don't train hit or underhand sbc? Why not change it to something were your going to get posts and feedback because at the moment everyone has abandoned you
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

  3. #523
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    .........
    almostgone, InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

  4. #524
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    i give u creepy.. Attachment 165738

    Last years halloween. We`re going all in every year and soon its on again!
    You need to get a T-shirt for Halloween like my wife.bought me. Actually she got me 3 of them in different colors because she says it describes me well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx-51khxqmdqgl._uy700_.jpg  
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  5. #525
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,321
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    .........
    Abandonment in progress.
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #526
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Don't you think you'll look more stupid when you don't train hit or underhand sbc? Why not change it to something were your going to get posts and feedback because at the moment everyone has abandoned you
    Hey Marcus, when are going to interview Silabolin for the interview thread?

  7. #527
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey Marcus, when are going to interview Silabolin for the interview thread?
    u see marcus...stil got some high standings friends who may turn at you if you dont keep your promise.

  8. #528
    TheTaxMan's Avatar
    TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    3,395
    Fvckin hell just read this whole thread, took an hour and a half!

    Is the castle recruiting any guards? Id love to be one of those lookout guards at the top with a big fvcking bow and arrow keeping intruders at bay

    But seriously, I had some laughs reading the thread, became slightly addictive, just p1ssed off I just wasted almost 2 hours of my life

    All jokes a side sil, you have changed since i was last active here, sort it out dude, your better than that
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-10-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

  9. #529
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Yeah we need some guards Tax.
    And finally my title is becomming better too. Respect to marcus.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-10-2016 at 11:14 PM.

  10. #530
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Hey Marcus, when are going to interview Silabolin for the interview thread?
    No one would give a damn, he'd have no member submitted questions!

    It could be a useful guide though, post it up as a warning to the young kids. Too many disco biscuits will fry your brain!
    InternalFire likes this.

  11. #531
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    No one would give a damn, he'd have no member submitted questions!

    It could be a useful guide though, post it up as a warning to the young kids. Too many disco biscuits will fry your brain!
    And krug....look at my new title....guess the staff is giving me the thumbs up afterall. So watch ur attitude. Or you will find yourself at the anabolic standing for the rest of your life...even if you reach 100 k
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-11-2016 at 03:14 AM.

  12. #532
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    And krug....look at my new title....guess the staff is giving me the thumbs up afterall. So watch ur attitude. Or you will find yourself at the anabolic standing for the rest of your life...even if you reach 100 k

    I cant even begin to translate that. Anyone?
    InternalFire likes this.

  13. #533
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    I cant even begin to translate that. Anyone?
    What?....they made u knowledgeable now all of a suddon.
    Well. Now everybody could turn red. Havent seen u helped a newbi once the last 6 months
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-11-2016 at 07:06 AM.

  14. #534
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    What?....they made u knowledgeable now all of a suddon.
    Well. Now everybody could turn red. Havent seen u helped a newbi once the last 6 months
    That's the way the cookie crumbles...

    What do you mean you haven't seen me help a newbie for six months? Don't you count?
    InternalFire likes this.

  15. #535
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    That's the way the cookie crumbles...

    What do you mean you haven't seen me help a newbie for six months? Don't you count?
    And the only reason for your colourchange was that i said you would stay anabolic for ever.

    Yes i can count. Compared to bb and numbere your title should be junior member. This is very sad and a forum degrade.
    krugerr likes this.

  16. #536
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    And the only reason for your colourchange was that i said you would stay anabolic for ever.

    Yes i can count. Compared to bb and numbere your title should be junior member. This is very sad and a forum degrade.
    You just dont see my posts, you're too busy looking at UglyPigs.com
    InternalFire likes this.

  17. #537
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    You just dont see my posts, you're too busy looking at UglyPigs.com
    See? Now knowledgeables adress others like u. I have been teasing bb and numbere alot but they just raise above the bashing. Their titles are deserved. But u????...
    No man. I guess i will send a degrade request for u mate. And i have a few good friends in staff so i wouldnt be too sure my request will be not listened to.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-11-2016 at 08:47 AM.

  18. #538
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    See? Now knowledgeables adress others like u. I have been teasing bb and numbere alot but they just raise above the bashing. Their titles are deserved. But u????...
    No man. I guess i will send a degrade request for u mate. And i have a few good friends in staff so i wouldnt be too sure my request will be not listened to.
    I can rise above the bashing, but you're just too much fun!

    I look forward to seeing your plan to have me downgraded come to fruition. Good luck!
    InternalFire likes this.

  19. #539
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    I can rise above the bashing, but you're just too much fun!

    I look forward to seeing your plan to have me downgraded come to fruition. Good luck!
    U can stil avoid it mate. Start worshipping me. Tell me how full my shoulders look and how big my arms are. ...and i migth postpone my request.
    Just be nice mate. Its easy.

  20. #540
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    U can stil avoid it mate. Start worshipping me. Tell me how full my shoulders look and how big my arms are. ...and i migth postpone my request.
    Just be nice mate. Its easy.
    LOL - Sorry, I cant, I just cant. You practice stand up in your spare time?

    FYI - I was Red before your comment about my ranking, you just failed to notice.
    I doth implore thee to converse with thine betters. For thou threats fall empty upon me.
    InternalFire likes this.

  21. #541
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    LOL - Sorry, I cant, I just cant. You practice stand up in your spare time?

    FYI - I was Red before your comment about my ranking, you just failed to notice.
    I doth implore thee to converse with thine betters. For thou threats fall empty upon me.
    And now, anyone care to help me translate those last sentences?...native english...gosh

  22. #542
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    And now, anyone care to help me translate those last sentences?...native english...gosh
    Yes of course I will

    what he is saying is your a first class cunt and everyone should stop posting in your ridicules thread because your not serious about anything, oh and I also think he mentions your fat ugly wife in a round about way.

    DONT shoot the messenger I am just translating a proper uk chap to your language you may understand.


    Thread abandoned guys
    InternalFire and TheTaxMan like this.

  23. #543
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    And now, anyone care to help me translate those last sentences?...native english...gosh
    I doth implore thee to converse with thine betters. For thou threats fall empty upon " - Original

    "Ere, geezer, go tell the boss what you think, I dont give a fak. Your internet warrior threats dont scare me!" - Translation
    InternalFire likes this.

  24. #544
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes of course I will

    what he is saying is your a first class cunt and everyone should stop posting in your ridicules thread because your not serious about anything, oh and I also think he mentions your fat ugly wife in a round about way.

    DONT shoot the messenger I am just translating a proper uk chap to your language you may understand.


    Thread abandoned guys
    Eloquently put, brother.
    marcus300 and InternalFire like this.

  25. #545
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Yes of course I will

    what he is saying is your a first class cunt and everyone should stop posting in your ridicules thread because your not serious about anything, oh and I also think he mentions your fat ugly wife in a round about way.

    DONT shoot the messenger I am just translating a proper uk chap to your language you may understand.

    Thread abandoned guys
    Lol ya fukin english bastards. Seriously...i think its a good think that you leave the marked.

  26. #546
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    And i dont need you anymore Marky. So it was other staff that changed my title back. Not you.
    Meaning:
    1, i have enough important friends.
    2, ur not the big alfa in here.
    3, so u dont own me anymore.
    4, i want to be anabolic from now on!

  27. #547
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    That's the way the cookie crumbles...

    What do you mean you haven't seen me help a newbie for six months? Don't you count?
    HE DOES NOT EVEN COUNT
    HE DOES NOT EVEN ENGLISH
    HE DOES NOT EVEN DIET
    HE DOES NOT HAVE LOW BF%
    HE DOES NOT EVEN THINK
    HE DOES NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND
    HE DOES NOT EVEN H.I.T.
    HE DOES NOT EVEN LIFT
    ...

    @ Tax, Sila did change drastically , you have noticed it by yourself ... I bet if he went clean for half year to a year without any PEPTIDES/SARM's he may very likely be back to his old normal self as we all knew him
    TheTaxMan likes this.

  28. #548
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle
    HE DOES NOT EVEN COUNT HE DOES NOT EVEN ENGLISH HE DOES NOT EVEN DIET HE DOES NOT HAVE LOW BF% HE DOES NOT EVEN THINK HE DOES NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND HE DOES NOT EVEN H.I.T. HE DOES NOT EVEN LIFT ... @ Tax, Sila did change drastically , you have noticed it by yourself ... I bet if he went clean for half year to a year without any PEPTIDES/SARM's he may very likely be back to his old normal self as we all knew him
    Nail. Head.

    I don't ever recall a sane version of Sillybolin, however he has descended into madness rapidly in recent weeks.

    Sent from my iPhone using App

  29. #549
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Nail. Head.

    I don't ever recall a sane version of Sillybolin, however he has descended into madness rapidly in recent weeks.

    Sent from my iPhone using App
    Says the guy who never helped anyone (you admitted that), yet turned red.
    But i dont care, ill do my SBC and blast everyone out of the gym and get all the girls, but i really think this is bad news for the newbis. Here they log in with a serious problem. Then they get aswers from a bunch of wannabe reds with zero knowledge and they will get hurt.
    Come on, insane red???...he is 160 pounds and never did aas. Not the only one, several guys on the list with almost zero experience.
    A punch in the face for red members like BB and Numbere etc who really know about the shit...They didnt deserve this, the forum didnt deserve this. I didnt deserve this.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-11-2016 at 09:23 PM.

  30. #550
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

    Says the guy who never helped anyone (you admitted that), yet turned red.
    But i dont care, ill do my SBC and blast everyone out of the gym and get all the girls, but i really think this is bad news for the newbis. Here they log in with a serious problem. Then they get aswers from a bunch of wannabe reds with zero knowledge and they will get hurt.
    Come on, insane red???...he is 160 pounds and never did aas. Not the only one, several guys on the list with almost zero experience.
    A punch in the face for red members like BB and Numbere etc who really know about the shit...They didnt deserve this, the forum didnt deserve this. I didnt deserve this.
    Serious question. Did ur status change my Viking friend. I'm on the new app and don't know if I can see everything as I should. R u red and knowledge yet. ...

  31. #551
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Serious question. Did ur status change my Viking friend. I'm on the new app and don't know if I can see everything as I should. R u red and knowledge yet. ...
    No im stil at the childish grey Marcus owns me shit....

  32. #552
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Says the guy who never helped anyone (you admitted that), yet turned red.
    But i dont care, ill do my SBC and blast everyone out of the gym and get all the girls, but i really think this is bad news for the newbis. Here they log in with a serious problem. Then they get aswers from a bunch of wannabe reds with zero knowledge and they will get hurt.
    Come on, insane red???...he is 160 pounds and never did aas. Not the only one, several guys on the list with almost zero experience.
    A punch in the face for red members like BB and Numbere etc who really know about the shit...They didnt deserve this, the forum didnt deserve this. I didnt deserve this.
    IM is 175. The most lightweight would be me at 145lbs.

  33. #553
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    IM is 175. The most lightweight would be me at 145lbs.
    Aha. The new red ones are joining and helping.

  34. #554
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Ever seen big dogs scared to death by chihuahuas? This what it seems like here

    Attachment 165780

    That makes it ~ 178pound right?

    I rather look up to Frank Zane and such, looked up his competition weight was like 180 pound ~4% BF , just look at that ... its all about perfect ratio in muscular development and conditioning
    Last edited by InternalFire; 10-12-2016 at 01:53 AM. Reason: ok, had enough here, Im off
    73rr likes this.

  35. #555
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Ever seen big dogs scared to death by chihuahuas? This what it seems like here
    Except Silly isnt big. Just a wanna be. Thats why he idolises Marcus. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I dont think you could get any closer to imitating with Sillys idea for this thread.
    InternalFire and marcus300 like this.

  36. #556
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

    Except Silly isnt big. Just a wanna be. Thats why he idolises Marcus. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I dont think you could get any closer to imitating with Sillys idea for this thread.
    Isnt big?? My decemberpics will scare the hell out u mate. Wait n see. U will eat those words.

  37. #557
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,980
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    IM is 175. The most lightweight would be me at 145lbs.
    Ask me...its not what you weigh...its how you look
    InternalFire and 73rr like this.

  38. #558
    krugerr's Avatar
    krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    UK (Nr London)
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ask me...its not what you weigh...its how you look
    Depends.. if you're going to the Heart Attack Grill, then its definitely how much you weigh.

  39. #559
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Titlechange again. Childish. Try to put me down. Turn everybody red.
    Well. The last laugh is the best.

  40. #560
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,109
    Ugh so much drama over nothing.

    Silabolin, what's the deal with your bw?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •