Page 10 of 183 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

Have you tried mk?..No...so how come u are to tell the newbis about it and not me, who has tried it with sucess many times?
    Have you ever ran it by itself to see what it does with out anything along with it?

@ Just a boy comment, more man then you ever could dream of............well maybe not, your really fucking delusional, your reality is dream land
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

Attachment 165380 Attachment 165381

Traps like a 15 year old, ey?....guess u feel pretty stupid now BG.
    Lmfao now your being really funny, starting to grow on me.
    InternalFire likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Now if you could just get those traps to grow that would be something else!
    InternalFire, Marsoc and NACH3 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Id say you needed to bring up your back thickness to compete with your chest. Your chest is a strong point for you, if i were you i wouldnt even work chest anymore id work on bringing up the traps and thickness. I think a cutting or lean bulk cycle would be best for you next round. You need to even out your physique youve got potential but somethings missing. You will have to adjust and bring those weak points up. Youve made good progress thus far.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Id say you needed to bring up your back thickness to compete with your chest. Your chest is a strong point for you, if i were you i wouldnt even work chest anymore id work on bringing up the traps and thickness. I think a cutting or lean bulk cycle would be best for you next round. You need to even out your physique youve got potential but somethings missing. You will have to adjust and bring those weak points up. Youve made good progress thus far.
    I agree, just not on stopping working chest, but prioritizing back specially rowing movements would improve his back and traps. Also reducing his bf% would improve everything, even his traps

Whats your waist Sil (cms or inches) ?

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Why are you using cjc with DAC? isn't that for more slow bleed release like for a female? Why are you not stacking with ghrp or ipam? peace

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Lets see the back double biceps

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbypump View Post
    Why are you using cjc with DAC? isn't that for more slow bleed release like for a female? Why are you not stacking with ghrp or ipam? peace
    Because i have never used peptides or growth before and i wanna start with something easy. Just one shot a week.
    Ipam was mi first choice but really i dont bother to inject 4 times a day. Escpecially not when im new to this. Maybe nest time, but lets see how this simple cjc works first. (CJC is always with dac, if the dac isnt there its not cjc)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I agree, just not on stopping working chest, but prioritizing back specially rowing movements would improve his back and traps. Also reducing his bf% would improve everything, even his traps

waist was always ny number one neckturn (positive way) back in the days. Structure is narrow as fukk. But havent measured it in years. I will do so now before i start the prep.

Lets see the back double biceps
    Got this Attachment 165398 but its a weak shot from for me. Fatlevel is also destroying the layout.
    But havent been training much back lastely cause it was al about chest. Because of my chestinjury and trying to find workarounds for that damaged pecfiber. (which is now much better).
    But believe me, back is my strongest bodypart. 20 years ago guys called med "The Back" at ProGym Trondheim and when i hit it hard soon it will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

hehe first time in 20 years i measure it...rigth out of bed now...90 cm...isnt that kind off good for off season?..112 kg, 181 cm

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    How tall are you? Dropping some bf would help you tremendously imho

How tall are you? Dropping some bf would help you tremendously imho
    181 cm. Isnt that 5 ' 11?...not sure.

Yes...i will try to drop as much as possible now the next 6 weeks. Then 1 november i start my SBC. Easy the two first weeks before it all happens, sus dbol and tren a.
    But its not the summer and it will be a bulk. Clean bulk.
    So i guess i will not try to get below 10% before the spring next year. Because in june we go to GC and marcus said he would try to meet me at Olympic Beach Gym Playa del Ingles around the 20th and make a vid. But i guess he chickens out....but i wont.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Silabolins shit castle. Lol. Sorry i couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Silabolins shit castle. Lol. Sorry i couldn't resist.
    Ok man. Not your fault. He changes the title all the time. He is jealous cause my thread is more popular than his. He even tried to kill it by putting Rich in the title.
    But we stay strong. And we're gonna win.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-13-2016 at 12:20 AM.

Good news guys...letter from xxxpeptides.xx arrived in my mailbox today. So lets get this party started

Yo.
    Trained thighs today. They are pretty much gone now. But gotta start somewhere. Have trained them once since june.
    I guess. i start my cycleprep today. Waiting another week wirh the tb500 and cjc but dropping som fat in diett. And salt.
    Please bully my pic. I need the motivation.

Attachment 165436

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why the belt? Squat day?
    krugerr likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good news guys...letter from xxxpeptides.xx arrived in my mailbox today. So lets get this party started
    Hey Sil, why would don't you start training harder throughout(like off cycle as well) yiu don't need to run SARMs to get ready for a cycle?! Use cardio and intense training to open up a growth window / seems you only train hard when 'on' therefore, going in circles - not being a dick this time Sil - trying to help!
    KINGKONG, almostgone and Marsoc like this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey Sil, why would don't you start training harder throughout(like off cycle as well) yiu don't need to run SARMs to get ready for a cycle?! Use cardio and intense training to open up a growth window / seems you only train hard when 'on' therefore, going in circles - not being a dick this time Sil - trying to help!
    That's real constructive critism I've heard multiple people tell you sil..ppl are not trying to pick on you there being real..sometimes you gotta be open and humble yourself and accept feedback..you got a muscular frame if you trained as hard as you do off cycle abd kept it up on cycle you would blow up and reach your goals much quicker..keep eating and training 100 percent all year long!!
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Why the belt? Squat day?
    Well spotted.
    Since you are interessted in norwegian strongmen i can tell you this. Im a deadlifter, never was a squatter. Back in the days when we moved weigths, not muscles, my maximum was 200 kg for reps. I think i never even had 230 kg on the bar.
    Well, for the deadlifts there was another story. I repped 300 kg an 1MR was 335 kg. Today is a complete other story and i try to lift muscles, but i have deceided to end each thighsworkout with deads. Where i try to move the bar with as much power from the thighs as possibel. Started out with 140 kg today and i should be repping 270 kgs when im at my strongest in december. I guess i never see the number 335 anymore cause i dont think i will train deads that way anymore. It gave me backwidth and core and that is not a problem for my today.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-14-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I know ur a good guy Nach and i have never thought u were a dick, even when welldeserved bashing were up.

Im not using much SARMs in my cycleprep this time. I will try out peptides. Like 500 mgs cjc and TB500.(stil little pecinjury) I know this isnt the most effective way to use`em but i never used them before and i like to start off easy with just one to two shots a week (cjc) Guess i will continue those throughout cycle. But i will start Cardarine and i possible wanna start my SBC with two weeks with Rad140.
    Stil on mk677 from the summerpct but i guesss i will stop that when starting peptides.

Training, well, i have been nazi in the gym for 30 years. Stil love it but now i prefer to take a little Levrone 1-2 months beetween cycles for not prioritized musclesgroups and cardio and to save bucks. This makes it easier to grow when fireing up and to stay progressive each workout when its on, which is so important.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    That's real constructive critism I've heard multiple people tell you sil..ppl are not trying to pick on you there being real..sometimes you gotta be open and humble yourself and accept feedback..you got a muscular frame if you trained as hard as you do off cycle abd kept it up on cycle you would blow up and reach your goals much quicker..keep eating and training 100 percent all year long!!
    Thanks for input man but i have been doing that for 30 years. When i started to follow the levronereport back in 2009 when he had his transformation years, i was one of his critics. I said why??..u just loose it when u take a break?
    But transformations are much more fun and its easier to stay progressive each workout.
    And its fun to watch the body how little it really needs to keep 90% of it.

And i think some low periods will increase the gains in the cycle. I think that a oral/tren a/test/mast SCB will work like hell after preparations after an easy period and my primelevel mid december will be just as good or better than if i was giving it 100% all the time.
    Its an expensive sport and if you are not putting all the rigth stuff in your body, there is no use in going all in in the gym.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-14-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Ok guys, new order today. 4 vials 5mg TB500. Preload 2,5 mg twice a week for 4 weeks. Then 1-2 shots a month.
    And 100 ml 10 mg Cardarine.

So, i guess October will be like this: 500 mcg cjc1295 and 5 mg TB500 each week. 15 mg Cardarine each day.

Cardio 3-4 times a week, weigths sun mon wed and fri.

3 meals and fooddrinks from blender 4-6 times a day (oat, spinach, asparagus, broccoli, apple, cottage cheese, skimmed milk, eggs, oliveoil, proteinpowder, spirulina and most of the other arteriecleaning foodtypes)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-15-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Its an expensive sport and if you are not putting all the rigth stuff in your body, there is no use in going all in in the gym.
    True but beyond good whole foods and the proper intensity. I'm getting into it again and I'm not even currently working at the time..stay motivated and dedicated my friend. And send me anything left over from you cycles

True but beyond good whole foods and the proper intensity. I'm getting into it again and I'm not even currently working at the time..stay motivated and dedicated my friend. And send me anything left over from you cycles
    What??.....broke or bad sources?

Attachment 165474

Yo Castle Knigths!!
    Started my prep for the cycleprep yesterday. Meaning, back to 2-3 meals and superdrink foods 4-6 beetween. Dropping salt and fat.
    Guess i will start cycleprep end next week with the peptides.
    Pic is from todays training, shoulders without rearhead and biceps. Felt good. Man i have big expectations for this one...
    Just training biceps once every 14 days know and to be honest, dont notice any difference. Maybe a little better actually. Its a small musclegroup and its involved when you train back too.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-16-2016 at 03:54 AM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Attachment 165474

Yo Castle Knigths!!
    Started my prep for the cycleprep yesterday. Meaning, back to 2-3 meals and superdrink foods 4-6 beetween. Dropping salt and fat.
    Guess i will start cycleprep end next week with the peptides.
    Pic is from todays training, shoulders without rearhead and biceps. Felt good. Man i have big expectations for this one...
    Just training biceps once every 14 days know and to be honest, dont notice any difference. Maybe a little better actually. Its a small musclegroup and its involved when you train back too.
    Didnt you only just finish a cycle? Is this a Dick Piana recommendation?
    InternalFire and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Didnt you only just finish a cycle? Is this a Dick Piana recommendation?
    No man, 1. august. So completely off august and september (pct ofcourse), then peptides october, peptides/sarms /trtdose/ 2 first weeks in november...then SBC 6 weeks. (sus/trena/anadrol /mastp/dbol -crazyblast) pct-january if i live:-)

And pay respect, Rich got skincancer.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-16-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Yo Castle Knigths!!!..pics from todays training:

Attachment 165495Attachment 165496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 232.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	165497

Flatbench strengthincrease, like 22 pounds. Felt good, pectear almost gone. Cred to the mk677. But will run the TB anyway.
    Stil natty all day but restarted the meals. If everything goes well and health and sides dont figth against me, i guess i will be at my prime ever this december.
    I will beat Kevin Levrones Olympia level at least. Seriously....yeah...u just laugh and think im living on another planet...do that...ill show your skinny asses.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-18-2016 at 06:52 AM.

I seen a YouTube video and in the morning rich penis took some Arimidex . I'm sure it's cuz he's on a cycle but he said that " it keeps me lean" is that just because it will lower his estrogen and in return keep his natural test raised. PS: I'm sure this guy isn't natural / synthol lol

Yo Castle Knigths!!!..pics from todays training:

Attachment 165495Attachment 165496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 232.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	165497

Flatbench strengthincrease, like 22 pounds. Felt good, pectear almost gone. Cred to the mk677. But will run the TB anyway.
    Stil natty all day but restarted the meals. If everything goes well and health and sides dont figth against me, i guess i will be at my prime ever this december.
    I will beat Kevin Levrones Olympia level at least. Seriously....yeah...u just laugh and think im living on another planet...do that...ill show your skinny asses.
    Looking like your boy Levrone or however you spell his name. With all that arm mass baby.

What??.....broke or bad sources?
    Both. I'm kind of broke opposed to working full time but I get paid still doing brick work and side jobs. Beyond that ,yes. Real bad local street source. Getting everything together here soon silabolin.

Both. I'm kind of broke opposed to working full time but I get paid still doing brick work and side jobs. Beyond that ,yes. Real bad local street source. Getting everything together here soon silabolin.
    I think that internetsources are safer and cheaper than the streets

Yeah your right about cheaper and safer for quality yes. Risky. Unsure. This isn't New Zealand it's the USA lol

Yeah your right about cheaper and safer for quality yes. Risky. Unsure. This isn't New Zealand it's the USA lol
    Just order a 10 ml vial. If they discover it i doubt they will have u waterboarded, even if its in the us

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my country, owning and using AAS isn't an illicit, the issue is the obscure origin of them, and buying from black market is what you can get charged with. More of a financial/tax-related offense than anything.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

Cheaper yes but safer? Not a chance. Buying local "pharm grade" is the way to go. See the product before buying, meet at locations of your choosing, untraceable cash payments, Keep the money in your community. If the broker is a top bloke Get to know him.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

Cheaper yes but safer? Not a chance. Buying local "pharm grade" is the way to go. See the product before buying, meet at locations of your choosing, untraceable cash payments, Keep the money in your community. If the broker is a top bloke Get to know him.
    I ment safer as in quality of the product. Online you can use your own knowledge, intuition and sitecreds. In the street u must trust others who have trusted others.
    But ofcourse its easier to bypass the law then.

Good thighs workout today guys. One plate up on the hack, legpress and deads (4 plates now).
    And used Arnolds old trick. Showed up in shorts so everybody could see how skinny they are. Only way to get motivated. It sure worked. And with pump they werent quiet that bad.
    When i start im dreaming of putting in two in a row. Thirsday also. Hacks and stiff deads f.i. Thighs are so important for overall look. Like Levrone. Mass and flow and shape in the upper body are useless if the thighs are gone. Everybody nails your ass then. Not gonna happen to me. Not me lads, not me.

Thread Information