Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel so sorry for you

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    i feel so sorry for you
    finally his answer doesnt qualify for the novel-cathegory lol

I am very concerned of your mental illness, how many imaginary people can you point names/usernames who contacted you in private for an advice, especially the ladies,

and who are those "everyone" who see me being way more than 15+% BF

just curious.

I am very concerned of your mental illness, how many imaginary people can you point names/usernames who contacted you in private for an advice, especially the ladies,

just curious.
    where i come from we dont rat, dude

you rat alot, look at previous pages here, I actually took some screenshots for future reference in case you forget, I will remind to you time to time you fat-expert living large, or more to say living-lard.

You rat so much your posts stink like a dead ass of a rat.

Are you not ashamed of your own self image and behaviour?

It gotta suck to be you

ignorant fat rat

hehe...u got me laughing ya lovesick teen

you got all forum laughing at you you fat taxi twat

the girls at my pm didnt though

oh wow, its gotta be you and your girl

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    100% al year round, ey....why dont you tell that to Levrone when he wins his first Sandow mate?

Have you tried mk?..No...so how come u are to tell the newbis about it and not me, who has tried it with sucess many times?
    You cant compare yourself to Kevin. He is probably the most genetic freak what's walked the earth you I don't even come close to even the top 20 in the world so you really need to lose that thinking. Why do you think you go round in circles of gaining and losing and getting nowhere except landing back were you started from.

We are not genetic freaks if we were we would be in the top ten. Kevin is elite and someone like us can not miminc his gains like he is doing.

I've worked with many clients using many different compounds and I have a slight knowledge in some areas but if you think it's useful you carry on but you just come off and you have lost everything and you not even had blood work done yet and your going to be using some shit.

I am trying to help you but I sense you don't want my advise because it doesn't fall within what your doing.

Ask yourself have you seen one person agree with you on any level. I was trying to guide you to making gains but I'll go and watch some Piana video's instead
    InternalFire, Cuz and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You cant compare yourself to Kevin. He is probably the most genetic freak what's walked the earth you I don't even come close to even the top 20 in the world so you really need to lose that thinking. Why do you think you go round in circles of gaining and losing and getting nowhere except landing back were you started from.

We are not genetic freaks if we were we would be in the top ten. Kevin is elite and someone like us can not miminc his gains like he is doing.

I've worked with many clients using many different compounds and I have a slight knowledge in some areas but if you think it's useful you carry on but you just come off and you have lost everything and you not even had blood work done yet and your going to be using some shit.

I am trying to help you but I sense you don't want my advise because it doesn't fall within what your doing.

Ask yourself have you seen one person agree with you on any level. I was trying to guide you to making gains but I'll go and watch some Piana video's instead
    I like when piana trains with fake plates, makes real man to fake the public and turn people like OP here in to 5%er

Marcus, I think we are wasting our time here with this specimen, he only reads understands and responds to things he accepts and to stuff that has 5% written over it, discards everything else because he is too scared of how real world works.

I am bailing on this trash talk, I have seen enough of this pussy-of-a-boy, I kinda still thought he will man up and I could flash my FAT ABS AGAINST HIS OBESE ABS , but he just got too scared, lost interest and respect now completely in this human being.

sila, are you not ashamed against all these members watching reading your silly ass chicken runaway comments???

Attachment 165379
    Last edited by InternalFire; 09-11-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

sila, are you not ashamed against all these members watching reading your silly ass chicken runaway comments???

Attachment 165379
    Hey, im just there^^^^ checking for the promised pics

Too much mambo jambo, and too little yoga pants
    InternalFire and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Hey, im just there^^^^ checking for the promised pics

Too much mambo jambo, and too little yoga pants
    we're all anticipating for that I think, it kinda excited me more to see sillas piano abs than Mr.O already!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I sense he doesn't want my advise or even interested what I got to say so

I'm out of here for good

Adios

I'll spend my time helping guys who want it.
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

3. time you say that mate.

BB, sorry, no pics this time.

Yo Castle Knigths!!!

Time to get serious and back to the HIT again. Please stay on topic from now!

Pics are from todays training. Very satisfied because im very very anti bodybuilding lifestyle now. Do everything wrong, no training, no meals, no protein. Seriously guys, im like a 100 gs of protein aday now.
    Stil i look ok, so it must be from the extra gh and igh1 i have in my body. From det Mk677.

Now to my point:
    Attachment 165382 Attachment 165383

First Kev pic is Kevs level before he began the O run. Lst pic like 2 weeks old.

Get it?...No?..Ok, imagine me doing the same transformation from where im at today.
    Get it?...yeah......yes...we are up for a hell of a christmas.
    This Castle is gonna rock, with or without Marcus!!

Attachment 165380 Attachment 165381

Traps like a 15 year old, ey?....guess u feel pretty stupid now BG.

all I can imagine is your obese abs accusing others being fat

delusional thread, imaginary fans, imaginary girlfriends, imaginary gains, imaginary igf1 levels, imaginary life.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

delusional thread, imaginary fans, imaginary girlfriends, imaginary gains, imaginary igf1 levels, imaginary life.
    Ever tested for IGF-1? I did a couple of yrs ago and my (natural) levels were 280.

but a hell of a natty 100 gs protein aday double biceps!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Ever tested for IGF-1? I did a couple of yrs ago and my (natural) levels were 280.
    Nutrition, insulin, IGF-1 metabolism and cancer risk: a summary of epidemiological evidence. - PubMed - NCBI

No, i asked for it at my regular BW office but they said i couldnt get it there and i had to go down to the hospital for those values. I dint bother with that.
    But i should, to confirm that my mk677 source is legit. But it must be, i feel real good and my pct was a walk in the park.

Come on man, Piana did 10 years straigth and marcus 15...and none of them got it...well, the last one there may have some tumors in the brain but there are several other causes.

I think my little mk677use is pretty safe.

Doesn't explain much.

A Western lifestyle--characterized by low physical activity, and high dietary intake, animal protein, saturated fats and rapidly digestible carbohydrates--is associated with increased risks of many cancers.
    The ones in bold are enough of an explanation to me, without pointing to natural growth factors, as these won't cause cancer (but obv will fuel it).

What do you want me to do? Curb my natural GH secretion while still being young?

no never had this tested, I will in next 12 month period as I was intending to do for a while, local offices decline or wont do it at all, so found some remote clinics who do, but for most important part I gotta get "all-in-one" professional coach hired who will look after me long term, sort out a proper form of TRT for me and will monitor my bloods and health, follow up on all other health-checks on a monthly basis so I go around this route in a most proper way with the least hassle, I got more life to live than just counting days managing my T/AI/E2 levels

They decline it? Really? Some labs don't run these tests but for example mine runs them through third party labs.

They decline it? Really? Some labs don't run these tests but for example mine runs them through third party labs.
    welcome to the land of ignorant (where I live) , they decline anything and any test if doctor does not see as it is a necessary thing to do or otherwise life-threatening, and Im not gonna go around lying trough my teeth just to get something, fuck that, thats not me.

I know, most countries is just walk in with your concerns, no question asked, get it done, but not in my case, however, not the end of the world.

welcome to the land of ignorant (where I live) ,.
    or Virgin Islands as wikipedia calls it

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    or Virgin Islands as wikipedia calls it
    who gives a shit sillyboy

who gives a shit sillyboy

is this entertaining or what

Just to make you aware of it. I have now formally submitted a complaint on you because you never make an effort to stick to topics in my thread. I have hinted a desire that you must be banned immediately.

Your silly behaviour makes the big names stay away and i didnt build this Castle for your childish needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Just to make you aware of it. I have now formally submitted a complaint on you because you never make an effort to stick to topics in my thread. I have hinted a desire that you must be banned immediately. Your silly behaviour makes the big names stay away and i didnt build this Castle for your childish needs.
    oh thank you, thats very childish of you, if forum admin bans me, so be it, it will show values that this board represents if so it happens.
    I will no longer pose you a threat of shaming you and straightening you out for your childish behaviour and lack of education that you continue to promote and I just cant condone it, so you get the reflection.

you come at me multiple times in multiple threads that I am fat, not fit to cycle or whatever way over 15% bf in unrelated threads to whatever you bring up in your comments, many times over and over post just to confront someones oppinion that is not matching yours an post-whoring so you think you reach 10000 post count and become knowledgable member rank who will be respected by noobs who really need solud advice that based not on richpiano stuff and for the most part nobody wants your sarms stuffed peddled down anyones throat, and when this clown of a threads being used in his true purpose you still call me out fat, and you childish bully of a man cant stick to his word and when confronted back by me to compare our fat torsos among each of us you hide behind "next 3 months and I show you5%" shit , is that how you behave ? to me you and this thread is a big hole of a pigs ass , the biggest and saddest joke I have seen on this forum in the last years, nothing more, and treatment that you get from me or any other members is what you earned bitch, deal with it.

things dont just happen
    things happen just

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I will say this to Sil and IM... Between the two of you(and I've been guilty of this in this thread as well & I will not be doing so) but keep your banter in this thread and not in the ones members are actually posting in(or take it to PM)... Thanks fellas
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-11-2016 at 09:59 AM.

I wish sila could read and write proper english and understand what he is doing,and I will gladly do so over PM, but I doubt he would ever step it up because I already have lost faith in this specimen and I am not turning back, i just accept him as he is, I have seen alot people like him, and I dare not to make fun of people who were born sick handicaped with disability or have mental issues from birth this way, but baby please when you chose to do shit in every other random post write something smart and later go stir shit up, others have all the right to talk and laugh about it. rant over

I wish sila could read and write proper english and understand what he is doing,and I will gladly do so over PM, but I doubt he would ever step it up because I already have lost faith in this specimen and I am not turning back, i just accept him as he is, I have seen alot people like him, and I dare not to make fun of people who were born sick handicaped with disability or have mental issues from birth this way, but baby please when you chose to do shit in every other random post write something smart and later go stir shit up, others have all the right to talk and laugh about it. rant over
    Ok. Problem is. You use the word mental in 90% of your articles. Then it should be obvious you have a close relationship to the issue yourself. And no other member use it. 3 rd. U have admitted you have problemes in that area. Even made an own thread about it.
    4. You are the only member...out of thousands, who fails to read about the lines.
    5. Stil think its me mate??

I l know my weak points which when worked on are my strenghts, and I for one never miss a word to reply back in full to you or anyone in weight where you hit and run cherry pick your replies like a child, thats where you shine. you have problem with my sharp views on your misbehaviour? still wish you could understand more english, you would understand what have and had means.
    Last edited by InternalFire; 09-12-2016 at 12:15 AM.

would you want to discuss this issue in private message form? word for word as its gettin way out of line and you cannot follow me and my posts appropriately when posted in public

No thanks. Havent time for this. Important week. Main public gym workout today and i think my cjc arrieves this week. And you know what that means. D-Day and back to the bodybuilding way of life and cycleprep start!

I know that u dont know what cjc is but i guess even u understand it got something to do with aas. Well it doesnt but its in the same street.
    Have a nice week now, Beast Of His Own Rank (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    No thanks. Havent time for this. Important week. Main public gym workout today and i think my cjc arrieves this week. And you know what that means. D-Day and back to the bodybuilding way of life and cycleprep start! I know that u dont know what cjc is but i guess even u understand it got something to do with aas. Well it doesnt but its in the same street. Have a nice week now, Beast Of His Own Rank (lol)
    and thats why you are a pathetic clown of your own castle. youre sick with excuseitus. You should be reported for peddling your own agenda of sarms and blackmail on this forum boy. I will make sure this does not go forgotten. Besides,I know more than you can imagine, the only thing I dont know is how deep and big is your excuses bag (i mean personality) is. lets talk in 3 months I wanna see you at 4% like you have made scared promises in previous pages

Looked big and fat today guys. Strengthincrease. There is a limit. Mk677 gives you not a license to eat what you want.
    Guess i will junk more this week. Will not throw food. I will eat it up
    But next time i will shop healthy again.
    Feels it in my chest too. Sense that my blood doesnt like the saturated fat, sugar and salt.
    And ofcourse. The fukking hottest chick in town was at the gym again today. My summerwaist gone like a fart in the wind. Guess she didnt even realize i was there. Yeah, she smiled the first time we crossed, but nothing else would have been akward cause we have talked before.
    No guys. This is it. Need to start. Cjc hasnt arrived yet but i guess i have no choice. Cant look like this.

Thread Information