Page 7 of 183 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #241
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    In the state I've Heard "fuck boy" being used. But not being called a fuck swede lol.

  2. #242
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Come on man. No bashing your dudes over some dude you don't know name piana. More like pinnate. Lol
    I feel i know Rich Piana. He is kind of a big brother to me. I feel his thinking. Thats why i have to defend his honor from online gansters
    Marsoc likes this.

  3. #243
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 202.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	165341 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 200.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	165342 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 198.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	165343 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 207.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	165344

    Yo Castle Knigths!!!

    Been a nonbodybuilding week for me. Havent trained since monday, dropped all proteinpowders, just eating 4 times with everydaylife food. Seriously.
    100% or nothing. I think i have stabilized my body after the sommertrip. Like 7 weeks since last susshot. And really taking it easy and saving bucks. It soon will begin. As a matter of fact it will begin when the cjc arrives in days.

    Trained two exercices for back at home today. Usuall arginine preworkout and 170 grams of carbs from "druer"..cant remember the english word for it now ...what you make redwine out of.

    Pump was not missing, i think that mk677 25 mgs aday keeps me natty decent. Pics from todays training.

    My traps are improving. I do like 40 reps shrugs before bedtime with just my arms, contract traps in the mirror. Squissing. Kind of Pianatip.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2016 at 01:34 AM.

  4. #244
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Where's the fun with high reps?

    At least your gaining some def.

  5. #245
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Where's the fun with high reps?

    At least your gaining some def.
    Agree. Its not fun, but...less chances of getting injured and when cycling its actually better for size. Easier to get a pump, stretching the foscia.
    And its fun to watch other gymrats indecipherable glances. Like, how come he is so bit, using those girly weigths.

    Im not gaining anything now. These pics are just because i want something to compare with when i start my SCB.

  6. #246
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Agree. Its not fun, but...less chances of getting injured and when cycling its actually better for size.
    If you're doing high reps then why is this thread titled the HIT castle?

    You define the word hypocrite.
    InternalFire likes this.

  7. #247
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you're doing high reps then why is this thread titled the HIT castle?

    You define the word hypocrite.
    This time i will not be rude on you. As a castleguest you deserve respect.
    Well, i just made this for fun, as a parody to Marcus famous thread. I dont even no what HIT involves as he sees it, but i thought it was pretty fun if a relatively new member dared to make a thread called almost the same as his. Me and Marcus have this figth online, but i assure you. Its no harm and in private we talk as good friends.
    Last i heard from him was that he would stop the bashing and then i will too but i do not stop the Castle. Which has now turned into a more personal blog for me.
    But i answer every input and guys are welcome to say whatever they want. Serious, unserious, bullying or cheers.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2016 at 05:18 AM.

  8. #248
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    This time i will not be rude on you. As a castleguest you deserve respect.
    Well, i just made this for fun, as a parody to Marcus famous thread. I dont even no what HIT involves as he sees it, but i thought it was pretty fun if a relatively new member dared to make a thread called almost the same as his. Me and Marcus have this figth online, but i assure you. Its no harm and in private we talk as good friends.
    Last i heard from him was that he would stop the bashing and then i will too but i do not stop the Castle. Which has now turned into a more personal blog for me.
    But i answer every input and guys are welcome to say whatever they want. Serious, unserious, bullying or cheers.
    Okay that makes sense but you might consider changing the title because no one understands an inside joke unless they're in on the joke.

    A proper title would give your blog more credibility.

  9. #249
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    more like XXX Silabolins Rich Piana Castle XXX , then you would attract appropriate audience to your dreamland of oil and bro-science.

  10. #250
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Okay that makes sense but you might consider changing the title because no one understands an inside joke unless they're in on the joke.

    A proper title would give your blog more credibility.
    Yes, but less hits and answers. Ive tried. My serious blogs on SR9009, Superlaxo etc...well..once every week a blind newbi posted something..if i was lucky.

    Look at the Beast Of His Own Ranks (lol, kills me everytime i see it) blog.....its just him there...and a nonspeaking english new-member once a month.

  11. #251
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes, but less hits and answers. Ive tried. My serious blogs on SR9009, Superlaxo etc...well..once every week a blind newbi posted something..if i was lucky.

    Look at the Beast Of His Own Ranks (lol, kills me everytime i see it) blog.....its just him there...and a nonspeaking english new-member once a month.

  12. #252
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    well...im up for a funny weekend Insane....going to sleep soon..think my wife is having a girls party....or something...so i dont wanna argue with you now...and lose my mood....so i will just say...all from my is never harm...Never...it just seems like it..
    I love you all guys...stay strong.
    But...my guard is stil up and i will not change...just remember...call me whatever you want...but my answer back is never meant as a harm..

  13. #253
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Im not gonna call you names, dont worry boy.

    Enjoy your new thread title, this should help

  14. #254
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    what the fukkk...did you come over and blow the english turtle...this was your idea??....so much for taking the big mans word for anything. Lets be friends my ass.

    hm....maybe he is pissed cause he saw the Castle had more activity than his dungeon hit (which never change)..
    He has stoped answering pms also...
    Guess i just have to talk to BG again then. Make him tell marcus about the forum rules ...:-

    We cant have one set of rules for me, and one for the others.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2016 at 06:39 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

  15. #255
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Agree. Its not fun, but...less chances of getting injured and when cycling its actually better for size. Easier to get a pump, stretching the foscia.
    And its fun to watch other gymrats indecipherable glances. Like, how come he is so bit, using those girly weigths.

    Im not gaining anything now. These pics are just because i want something to compare with when i start my SCB.
    Good nordik genetics, that's it. Too bad you are wasting your potential with those retarded routines.

    Looking forward to yuletid - curious if you are going to any size.
    marcus300 likes this.

  16. #256
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Good nordik genetics, that's it. Too bad you are wasting your potential with those retarded routines.

    Looking forward to yuletid - curious if you are going to any size.
    If that arsehole Marcus stops ruining this Castle my tren a /anadrol progresspics will be displayed. Better by the day like. But someone need to tell him, this is not funny anymore.
    marcus300 likes this.

  17. #257
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    what the fukkk...did you come over and blow the english turtle...this was your idea??....so much for taking the big mans word for anything. Lets be friends my ass.

    hm....maybe he is pissed cause he saw the Castle had more activity than his dungeon hit (which never change)..
    He has stoped answering pms also...
    Guess i just have to talk to BG again then. Make him tell marcus about the forum rules ...:-

    We cant have one set of rules for me, and one for the others.
    I was bullied into it but I will return it to what ever you want Sil, its not a problem just thought the activity your Rich P gets it would be better for business. Activity is slow here and we want it to be more active so if you want to follow my thread you can but that's not getting you the attention its you who is getting the attention because of your claims which is great its what we want more activity in here and everywhere.

    ps ive just been speaking to you via pm wtf are you on about?
    almostgone likes this.

  18. #258
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Oh no way, dont cry boy, seems your AI is not in place and your E2 levels may be out of control?

    maybe you should complete your PCT like a man and brain-the-fuck-up a bit?

    Take it easy boy, nobody touched your precious dream-buddy, Im amazed how much dirt can come out from your head...

    take it easy boy

  19. #259
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    If that arsehole Marcus stops ruining this Castle my tren a /anadrol progresspics will be displayed. Better by the day like. But someone need to tell him, this is not funny anymore.
    You want better by the day by Sil?

    and please never call me an arsehole its always cunt, come on get with it

  20. #260
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    You want better by the day by Sil?

    and please never call me an arsehole its always cunt, come on get with it
    No. Cause then u kick me out. Police judge and executioner in one below average IQ english brain. My folks did like this too. 2 thousands year ago.
    But ok. Cunt. But i prefer ass though....ow sorry..forgot the female members
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

  21. #261
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    No. Cause then u kick me out. Police judge and executioner in one below average IQ english brain. My folks did like this too. 2 thousands year ago.
    But ok. Cunt. But i prefer ass though....ow sorry..forgot the female members
    I haven't a clue what you just said but cunt was mentioned so I guess the sleeping pills are working
    almostgone likes this.

  22. #262
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 202.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	165341 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 200.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	165342 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 198.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	165343 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 207.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	175.6 KB 
ID:	165344

    Yo Castle Knigths!!!

    Been a nonbodybuilding week for me. Havent trained since monday, dropped all proteinpowders, just eating 4 times with everydaylife food. Seriously.
    100% or nothing. I think i have stabilized my body after the sommertrip. Like 7 weeks since last susshot. And really taking it easy and saving bucks. It soon will begin. As a matter of fact it will begin when the cjc arrives in days.

    Trained two exercices for back at home today. Usuall arginine preworkout and 170 grams of carbs from "druer"..cant remember the english word for it now ...what you make redwine out of.

    Pump was not missing, i think that mk677 25 mgs aday keeps me natty decent. Pics from todays training.

    My traps are improving. I do like 40 reps shrugs before bedtime with just my arms, contract traps in the mirror. Squissing. Kind of Pianatip.
    The one pic your chest looks big and pumped. But no back development (plus fat rolls), no trap development (look like a 15 years olds), absolutely no tri's in the most muscular. You really need to up your diet from 5%.......its not working for you.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  23. #263
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    BG. these pics are for comparisons only. Im natty, not living the lifestyle, 4 bad meals i day, no proteinpowder, training twice a week.
    Im starting 1 october with the lifestyle again. And you will see better by the day hole day...15 year old ey?....well...my cycle is displayed in marcus cyclethread.
    I will be monstrous and you will cry.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2016 at 02:32 PM.

  24. #264
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I haven't a clue what you just said but cunt was mentioned so I guess the sleeping pills are working
    Dont give me this, my english is not that bad.
    marcus300 likes this.

  25. #265
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    BG. these pics are for comparisons only. Im natty, not living the lifestyle, 4 bad meals i day, no proteinpowder, training twice a week.
    Im starting 1 october with the lifestyle again. And you will see better by the day hole day...15 year old ey?....well...my cycle is displayed in marcus cyclethread.
    I will be monstrous and you will cry.
    Your not going to make good improvements because your little bit of dedication is only when your on cycle. Thats the only time you actually the least bit dedicated. On cycle is fine, but the time in between cycles is where your gains are solidified and muscle maturity is created. Why dont you try earning your next cycle, two months of being dedicated "natty", have your body primed and more naturally anabolic and see how much more you get from that cycle. Your spinning your wheels by only caring when on, you wont make progress and will only look better when on.....then go back to where you started.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  26. #266
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,900
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Your not going to make good improvements because your little bit of dedication is only when your on cycle. Thats the only time you actually the least bit dedicated. On cycle is fine, but the time in between cycles is where your gains are solidified and muscle maturity is created. Why dont you try earning your next cycle, two months of being dedicated "natty", have your body primed and more naturally anabolic and see how much more you get from that cycle. Your spinning your wheels by only caring when on, you wont make progress and will only look better when on.....then go back to where you started.
    This^^^

    And we want pics of the girls weekend party
    InternalFire likes this.

  27. #267
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

    This^^^

    And we want pics of the girls weekend party
    Ok but then i need to see your wife first.

    BG: i was deadly serious 1 mars to 1 august. Guess i will be doing 6 serious weeks now with cjc only to nail the peak for the androgens 1 november.
    And todays pics show that im not starting on scratch.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2016 at 10:35 PM.

  28. #268
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,900
    No way I'm giving M ammunition
    KINGKONG likes this.

  29. #269
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No way I'm giving M ammunition
    hm, lets see anyway bro...you have thaugth me alot..the least i could do was showing you some frenchkissing norwegian MILFs:-)
    Mr.BB likes this.

  30. #270
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    It says silabolins rich piana castle lol.

  31. #271
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    The one pic your chest looks big and pumped. But no back development (plus fat rolls), no trap development (look like a 15 years olds), absolutely no tri's in the most muscular. You really need to up your diet from 5%.......its not working for you.
    I disagree. He has some decent mid trap mass. Either way this thread is to have a bit of fun with the ole boy silabolin now isn't it lol. I'd agree with you on the rest of the back though. Mainly upper trap is lacking and around the upper outer Lat areas. Rear delts look ok ...you know where just being hard on you silabolin for your own good lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-10-2016 at 11:42 AM.

  32. #272
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I disagree. He has some decent mid trap mass.
    No Im being 100% honest because thats the way he is with other members in members pic section saying they look OK. If those are good traps I feel sorry for you.
    InternalFire, NACH3 and Marsoc like this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  33. #273
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    No Im being 100% honest because thats the way he is with other members in members pic section saying they look OK. If those are good traps I feel sorry for you.
    I see no traps anywhere... my mom had bigger traps if being truly honest

  34. #274
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    No Im being 100% honest because thats the way he is with other member[B]s in members pic section saying they look OK. If those are good traps I feel sorry for you.
    100% agreed!

  35. #275
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I see no traps anywhere... my mom had bigger traps if being truly honest
    my wife does....for real
    InternalFire likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  36. #276
    Megalodon6's Avatar
    Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Posts
    805
    InternalFire likes this.

  37. #277
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    hm, lets see anyway bro...you have thaugth me alot..the least i could do was showing you some frenchkissing norwegian MILFs:-)
    .....:-)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-10-2016 at 02:39 PM.

  38. #278
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    traps???...fine...great...just what i need......i fukking show you traps. Trust me dudes
    InternalFire likes this.

  39. #279
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    It says silabolins rich piana castle lol.
    Yeah, that english turtle changed it again. He knows im gonna outsize him in december and he dont like that.

  40. #280
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I see no traps anywhere... my mom had bigger traps if being truly honest
    says the 170 pounds "beast" , lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •