Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #81
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,956
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Works for me. Maybe youve peaked a while ago
    Oh yeah man i know it works not saying that. My tris just liked dips and skulls better
    AR's King Silabolin and NACH3 like this.

  2. #82
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Oh yeah man i know it works not saying that. My tris just liked dips and skulls better
    Skull crushers are great. My elbow starts to hurt when doing them these day though.

    I'm pritty sure it's because of how I was doing them years ago.

  3. #83
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    I like skulls drop set twice right into rope cable pushdowns then super set last set of those..I only do triceps a few times a month..when I was young in a quest for 20 inch arms I used to skull crush piles of weight and spend hours torturing my triceps and now got elbow problems..

  4. #84
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    I've really tried to find the most comfortable way to do skulls and incline skulls are it for me

  5. #85
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,077
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    At 22 seconds did he put his leg up and fart?

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  6. #86
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    At 22 seconds did he put his leg up and fart?
    Omg lollol you have a keen eye..
    BG likes this.

  7. #87
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    That was the one cheek sneak
    BG likes this.

  8. #88
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Wow. Wow Wow. Incase you didnt know. This Dungeon/Castle was supposed to be a parody. A weapon to hurt the big man Another dumbell on his toe. But, as things roll it seems like this Castle has it owns place. Like a mean littlebrother.
    A rebellion. Sort of.
    So...But...i guess the big dogs will continue to drop off topic bombs and make fun of us, but in the end....this Castle is gonna kick the dungeons ass so hard it would never do a squat anymore.
    Last, if some of you are afraid of that joining here will put you on the vets and famers hatelist, its ok. Really, they are all humans with bad breath too and most of them arent that big really and the only one who matters is admin and admin is on my side on this one. That i know for sure. Agree Barack??

    Finally last, these vids are old. Many years before i got the knowledge from this forum on use of aas and when i just used the weigths as a hobby and didnt know nothing about the principples of HIT.

    Now things have changed a bit....
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-22-2016 at 07:24 PM.

  9. #89
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Wow. Wow Wow. Incase you didnt know. This Dungeon/Castle was supposed to be a parody. A weapon to hurt the big man Another dumbell on his toe. But, as things roll it seems like this Castle has it owns place. Like a mean littlebrother.
    A rebellion. Sort of.
    So...But...i guess the big dogs will continue to drop off topic bombs and make fun of us, but in the end....this Castle is gonna kick the dungeons ass so hard it would never do a squat anymore.
    Last, if some of you are afraid of that joining here will put you on the vets and famers hatelist, its ok. Really, they are all humans with bad breath too and most of them arent that big really and the only one who matters is admin and admin is on my side on this one. That i know for sure. Agree Barack??

    Finally last, these vids are old. Many years before i got the knowledge from this forum on use of aas and when i just used the weigths as a hobby and didnt know nothing about the principples of HIT.

    Now things have changed a bit....
    When are u going to post your workout for the day?

  10. #90
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I've really tried to find the most comfortable way to do skulls and incline skulls are it for me
    When I was doing them before. When I had the weights at top (so with my arms extended) the weights would be lined up with my mouth.

    Ones one of the guys here. Can't remember who maybe Marcus ( Not sure if it was him. Just wanted to throw a dig in there like everyone else haha) told me to have the weights past my head and that fix alot of problems
    marcus300 likes this.

  11. #91
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    When I was doing them before. When I had the weights at top (so with my arms extended) the weights would be lined up with my mouth.

    Ones one of the guys here. Can't remember who maybe Marcus ( Not sure if it was him. Just wanted to throw a dig in there like everyone else haha) told me to have the weights past my head and that fix alot of problems
    I saw Dorian doing skulls like that incline over his head..Iam try those next go around cause I usually go right to my forehead (hence the name skull crusher)

  12. #92
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I saw Dorian doing skulls like that incline over his head..Iam try those next go around cause I usually go right to my forehead (hence the name skull crusher)
    Do I! U won't be upset! Haha

  13. #93
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

    When I was doing them before. When I had the weights at top (so with my arms extended) the weights would be lined up with my mouth.

    Ones one of the guys here. Can't remember who maybe Marcus ( Not sure if it was him. Just wanted to throw a dig in there like everyone else haha) told me to have the weights past my head and that fix alot of problems
    If it was him i really wouldnt pay much attention to that advice.

  14. #94
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    If it was him i really wouldnt pay much attention to that advice.
    Well what's your suggestion of doing this? You haven't given one piece of advice on this "castle" of yours. Or your workouts or anything else? Let's here it what's the big crazy workout to get us pumped up and lifting better? Or should I jump over to the real dungeon and see what's going on haha
    marcus300 likes this.

  15. #95
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

    Well what's your suggestion of doing this? You haven't given one piece of advice on this "castle" of yours. Or your workouts or anything else? Let's here it what's the big crazy workout to get us pumped up and lifting better? Or should I jump over to the real dungeon and see what's going on haha
    No no no. Please stay. Those cocky bastards are stuffed with themselves and would never answer a less than 5000 posts guy. Be patient. Advices are on their way.

  16. #96
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    No no no. Please stay. Those cocky bastards are stuffed with themselves and would never answer a less than 5000 posts guy. Be patient. Advices are on their way.
    That's is a horrible answer
    marcus300 likes this.

  17. #97
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    This now starting to suck.... badly
    marcus300 likes this.

  18. #98
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Dont ask what the Castle can do for you. Ask what you can do for the Castle!

    lol

  19. #99
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    A fallen gigant stil trying. Sorry man. Guys are joining my HIT now. Even NACH has started to hang out. Every thing has an end u know. But...even if your rank is falling ur stil a brother of the steal. So i welcome you too. Your knowledge cant be forgotten. We have few rules mate. And if you tell us a little about wide lats pulls to increase torso width, i promise i will not bully u anymore. Deal mate?
    LOL NOT AT ALL... I believe BG said it best - you know when your driving and there's an. Accident on the side of the road... We know not to look yet we do.. A lot like this thread...

    Just to see your demise, Sil! Your just looking for attention now and It's sad you had to go and try and copy a real HIT thread in which someone(Marcus) has totally poured all his passion into that thread and his willingness to help others achieve freak status or beast status(if not freaky yet) when yet everyone else usually closes off all they're lil tips and tweaks he's opened up even more... Now look at His thread - it's got some of the biggest brightest and most knowledgeable members in there b/c we share the same passion - True HIT and pain!!! It's very obviously you did not read one single page in there as you've got zero inkling to what and how HIT works! Just for reference I'm still learning and it's been 2+ yrs in there... Always room to grow with knowledge... What your doing here is just for attention - C-mon Sil - no one here can take you seriously - really consider a whole new thread change b4 you lose ALL CREDIBILITY!

  20. #100
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    LOL NOT AT ALL... I believe BG said it best - you know when your driving and there's an. Accident on the side of the road... We know not to look yet we do.. A lot like this thread...

    Just to see your demise, Sil! Your just looking for attention... b4 you lose ALL CREDIBILITY!

    Exactly what's happening, could not been said much better.

    Credibility? I think its something only Piana and other youtube smarts can accredit to him personally at this point...

    It seems he believes in sarms , in almost anyone who is bigger and looks cooler than him, believes in almost everyone who talks louder and runs better material life than him... I believe Sila is good dude at heart, but...all I have seen so far from Sila is buckets and buckets of hearsay storeys and lots of speculation based on empty-air between his "friends" ears on youtube
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

  21. #101
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Nach , he's the class clown
    NACH3 likes this.

  22. #102
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Nach , he's the class clown
    No doubt!

  23. #103
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    This is the best thread to get answer from Sil Tranny or female ??
    NACH3 and InternalFire like this.

  24. #104
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    LOL NOT AT ALL... I believe BG said it best - you know when your driving and there's an. Accident on the side of the road... We know not to look yet we do.. A lot like this thread...
    A car accident?. What...so that is what the Castle is for you man? That was pretty rude i think.
    Well, we already had an interessting triceps moves discussion and we are growing.

    And Marky, i had to dissect your interview thread. So...almost 50 are we?..Time to grow up or?. North of England where real men lives..lol....almost scottish??...friiidooom?....guess you would have some scottish genes then. Explains a lot. And sexually abused as a child and you went to child hospital for 4 years????..Bullied and started the weigths.
    U should hav told me this. Then i wouldnt be so harsh on you man...

    But, you are rude. And there is no way im gonna let you interview ME. Thats a NO NO...sorry mate.

  25. #105
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    A car accident?. What...so that is what the Castle is for you man? That was pretty rude i think.
    Well, we already had an interessting triceps moves discussion and we are growing.

    And Marky, i had to dissect your interview thread. So...almost 50 are we?..Time to grow up or?. North of England where real men lives..lol....almost scottish??...friiidooom?....guess you would have some scottish genes then. Explains a lot. And sexually abused as a child and you went to child hospital for 4 years????..Bullied and started the weigths.
    U should hav told me this. Then i wouldnt be so harsh on you man...

    But, you are rude. And there is no way im gonna let you interview ME. Thats a NO NO...sorry mate.
    Don't go to far man.

    How about u contribute in your own thread instead of acting like a child.


    Today I worked out legs killed it with squats 3 sets

    Leg lunges 3 sets then a 1 drop set until I couldn't get up!
    10min break

    Leg extentions 3 sets high rep feeling the burn real bad

    Calf raises 3 sets

    After that I did stairs for 15 min (yes my legs didn't like that at all)

  26. #106
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

    Don't go to far man.

    How about u contribute in your own thread instead of acting like a child.

    Today I worked out legs killed it with squats 3 sets

    Leg lunges 3 sets then a 1 drop set until I couldn't get up!
    10min break

    Leg extentions 3 sets high rep feeling the burn real bad

    Calf raises 3 sets

    After that I did stairs for 15 min (yes my legs didn't like that at all)
    Looks good. Also study Pianas narrow hack squats. Continous with 20 reps. His knowledge is Charles Glass like and i have tried it and there is no better exercise for getting that difficult outter sweap.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160823_230235.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	165083
    This is a pic of mine before we went to holliday.
    Never had thighs like this before and i didnt use that much gear. Just tried to fill in those narrow hacks in my workouts.

    Nowadays i just do squats at home. Maintaining and easing down before i go all in 1. Oktober. For sure i will add Pianas narrow hack squats by then. And maybe start with them. Outer sweap is where you wanna have the beef, but it burns like a mf and there is noway u can do this at the end of your workout.
    Idealistic you need sr9009 or cardarine with creatin cause this will be aerob training and breathing and pain is hillearous.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-23-2016 at 03:24 PM.

  27. #107
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    A car accident?. What...so that is what the Castle is for you man? That was pretty rude i think.
    Well, we already had an interessting triceps moves discussion and we are growing.

    And Marky, i had to dissect your interview thread. So...almost 50 are we?..Time to grow up or?. North of England where real men lives..lol....almost scottish??...friiidooom?....guess you would have some scottish genes then. Explains a lot. And sexually abused as a child and you went to child hospital for 4 years????..Bullied and started the weigths.
    U should hav told me this. Then i wouldnt be so harsh on you man...

    But, you are rude. And there is no way im gonna let you interview ME. Thats a NO NO...sorry mate.
    Rude... I was stating the obvious! You don't know what HIT is and stop pushing sr9009 Bullshit up people's asses - you don't even know what your taking lol! -- and I'm positive Marcus won't be asking you to do an interview lmaooo

    And of course you can finish with hack squats(feet close) it's called a..... What??? Oh that's right you may not know this protocol - pre-exhaust methods.... Hahaha and your talking about DP who sure as hell don't train HIT... Try changing to DPs castle of Overtraining and implants
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-23-2016 at 04:01 PM.

  28. #108
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    Rude... I was stating the obvious! You don't know what HIT is and stop pushing sr9009 Bullshit up people's asses - you don't even know what your taking lol! -- and I'm positive Marcus won't be asking you to do an interview lmaooo

    And of course you can finish with hack squats(feet close) it's called a..... What??? Oh that's right you may not know this protocol - pre-exhaust methods.... Hahaha and your talking about DP who sure as hell don't train HIT... Try changing to DPs castle of Overtraining and implants
    Thats rigth. We don care for your HIT. This is the HIT Castle, an improved version of the oldshool HIT. Time changes, so does HIT. Here we use knowlegde from Rich Piana, James Tiny West, Jerry Brainum, Charles Glass and Dave Crossland even. To mention a few. All guys with 40 years + with indept experience from all aspects of the world of iron.
    We are iron warriors.
    Please dont relate this Heaven of Wisdome to your little HITwannabethough with all that 40000 semiquality posts.
    Its below our standards.
    Dungeons are located below the castles. Think that says it all.
    Thanks.
    Peace.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-23-2016 at 04:31 PM.

  29. #109
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Thats rigth. We don care for your HIT. This is the HIT Castle, an improved version of the oldshool HIT. Time changes, so does HIT. Here we use knowlegde from Rich Piana, James Tiny West, Jerry Brainum, Charles Glass and Dave Crossland even. To mention a few. All guys with 40 years + with indept experience from all aspects of the world of iron.
    We are iron warriors.
    Please dont relate this Heaven of Wisdome to your little HITwannabethough with all that 40000 semiquality posts.
    Its below our standards.
    Dungeons are located below the castles. Think that says it all.
    Thanks.
    Peace.
    Your going to lose me if u refer to rich Piana one more time.

    What did you train today? What was your routine? Let's try to make this into some good learning material.

  30. #110
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    What ... the fuck ... is this ... ?

    Sila, you must invite your fellow member Keep_It_Moving here, you must get along well together here, both of yous seem very alike, eager to learn and share, why not?

    Honestly, I am bailing on this one, for a while since I joined here I thought I was looking at a dude in his age and with potential to learn and reach new heights... but from what is evident to me now I clearly see, you are a trainwreck already in the process that has no end in sight.

    On the other hand if this circus continues for much longer, it will attract thousands of dumbasses from all over the place online and soon this forum turns to trash.
    Golden rule - alike attracts alike.

    Comes the bull, drops his shit and before you know it - it stinks like the end of the world and there's hundreds of flies eating that dirt and not wanting to ever leave.

    If this will continue and will be tolerated by mods and admins for much longer it wont be too long when it will be too little too late to fix the situation.

    Good luck and so long!
    Last edited by InternalFire; 08-23-2016 at 05:47 PM.

  31. #111
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,949
    What happened to the epic hit thread???
    almostgone likes this.

  32. #112
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,956
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    What happened to the epic hit thread???
    Very top sticky
    almostgone likes this.

  33. #113
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

    Your going to lose me if u refer to rich Piana one more time.

    What did you train today? What was your routine? Let's try to make this into some good learning material.
    Ouch...we aim to please but that would be violention of the Castle laws. For sure this is the Castle of HIT but its also the Castle of liberty. Meaning, everbody is welcome. If you believe in Jesus, Allah, Thor and Odin, yourself OR Rich Piana you are accepted. Black, white, indian, dont do hcg , wanna do aas before 25, do two orals, run - 10 weeks test cycles, train chest/back/shoulders and tris on same workout. Stil...ur welcome.
    Even if you are a marcushiter its ok!!
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-23-2016 at 06:05 PM.

  34. #114
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    What happened to the epic hit thread???
    This is the new HIT now baby

  35. #115
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

    Very top sticky
    Yeah. The coward moved his little dungeon. He was afraid. Had to pull over. Couldnt do battle in open landscape.
    Didnt think it would be so easy.

  36. #116
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Morning real HITers.
    Just squats and legpress today. Training has to play 2. violin some weeks cause i wanna upgrade my carstereo to a 8" Alpine X800D-U and that shit costs alot around here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	productpic-x800d-u-09.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	165115
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-25-2016 at 03:31 AM.

  37. #117
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    I love to do my dumbell flys with a light weight really focus on the stretch. I have completely eliminated flat bench from chest workouts incline and decline only!!!!!

  38. #118
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I love to do my dumbell flys with a light weight really focus on the stretch. I have completely eliminated flat bench from chest workouts incline and decline only!!!!!
    Smart. Chest gotta be the number one bodypart where its really important to move the muscles, not the weigths. I dont get it....95% of the gymrats at my gym load up heavily and proudly shouts when they are able to move the weigth. They look like nothing. What are they trying to do??...yell out at the beach...Hey people, why are u not looking at me.....im moving 4 plates godammit!!....or...yes, i did 4 plates...now life will smile at me..

  39. #119
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Smart. Chest gotta be the number one bodypart where its really important to move the muscles, not the weigths. I dont get it....95% of the gymrats at my gym load up heavily and proudly shouts when they are able to move the weigth. They look like nothing. What are they trying to do??...yell out at the beach...Hey people, why are u not looking at me.....im moving 4 plates godammit!!....or...yes, i did 4 plates...now life will smile at me..
    I realize this is a HIT thread (or so you argue)...but realize that not everyone trains for hypertrophy and aesthetics. I train mostly for powerlifting. I don't care about people turning their heads to look at me on the beach, or getting stares from the opposite sex. I just want to be able to pull a train. I train for me and no one else. I agree that most people, women especially, do not care about how much you bench or squat. But guess what, I don't care about what they care or don't care about. If that's you're thing, then carry on; I'm not judging how you train or what you train for. Just try to be respectful of how others train. While you're looking at the guy on the bench pushing 405 for 2 or 3 reps (which, coincidentally, is exactly what I did last night) and telling yourself "Oh look at this guy. He wants to impress everyone with how much he can lift", he might be looking over at you and thinking "Oh, look at this meat head; all show and no go". Or he might be like me and not care and not judge you because he knows his objective and that's all he cares about. Training for a certain goal (bodybuilding/aesthetics is not more important or special than training for anything else (strength).

    To quote a very respected member on another board: "Id rather have the core of a silverback than the abs of a squirrel".

  40. #120
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Smart. Chest gotta be the number one bodypart where its really important to move the muscles, not the weigths. I dont get it....95% of the gymrats at my gym load up heavily and proudly shouts when they are able to move the weigth. They look like nothing. What are they trying to do??...yell out at the beach...Hey people, why are u not looking at me.....im moving 4 plates godammit!!....or...yes, i did 4 plates...now life will smile at me..
    Strength makes a real man proud of its body, not mass.

    It seems there are still some residual traces of manhood and virility up there in Norgay...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •