Page 106 of 183 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116156 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,240 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

  1. #4201
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Damn, how much weight did you gain from the ink?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nja... It was more painfull. And the most enbarrasing moment, was when one of the female tatoo artists next to my chair, gave me pain releaf tips. I Just smile and nodded, but my head said... Shut up bitch, i can do u all nigth.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  2. #4202
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Good morning twat!
    Shut up scatbreath. VIP members like kel, AG n charge are visiting and then i dont have time for your bs.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  3. #4203
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    VIP members like kel, AG n charge are visiting

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Never heard of them.
    Attachment 177899

  4. #4204
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Never heard of them.
    Attachment 177899
    Ofcourse not. They ignore you too. And your always offtopic threads.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  5. #4205
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Nja... It was more painfull. And the most enbarrasing moment, was when one of the female tatoo artists next to my chair, gave me pain releaf tips. I Just smile and nodded, but my head said... Shut up bitch, i can do u all nigth.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    How the hell are you getting pain from tattoos?

    Can you work a muscle to failure? Can you do drop sets? Dude, you had your ass red and welted from a whipping, ffs!

    Come on Sil, this the “High Intensity” Castle bro.

    Want to do my neck this year, love the look.

    With that said, you’re looking good!

  6. #4206
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    How the hell are you getting pain from tattoos?

    Can you work a muscle to failure? Can you do drop sets? Dude, you had your ass red and welted from a whipping, ffs!

    Come on Sil, this the “High Intensity” Castle bro.

    Want to do my neck this year, love the look.

    With that said, you’re looking good!
    This wasnt a 30 min whipping session with two drunk girls.
    But 5 hours needletorture at the fingers with a brazilian mma dude.
    3 first hours ok, then hell. And his breath smelled too. The air was not filled with warm sweaty perfume odor from two femi Dominaes :/ BIG difference.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  7. #4207
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ofcourse not. They ignore you too. And your always offtopic threads.


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lmao you are a dumb shit sir.
    Truly.

  8. #4208
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Lmao you are a dumb shit sir.
    Truly.
    Its just the start. I told u I would ride u pretty bad this year, after my Christmas peace message. (which i regret).
    Until you show your antiknowledge ass in some of the serious threads, ur just a bull at a mid west rodeo for me, son.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  9. #4209
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Its just the start. I told u I would ride u pretty bad this year, after my Christmas peace message. (which i regret).
    Until you show your antiknowledge ass in some of the serious threads, ur just a bull at a mid west rodeo for me, son.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Pikachu... You don't want to go this route with me. You always get upset. Go talk about "frying receptors".
    Last edited by Obs; 01-11-2020 at 09:41 PM.

  10. #4210
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    This wasnt a 30 min whipping session with two drunk girls.
    But 5 hours needletorture at the fingers with a brazilian mma dude.
    3 first hours ok, then hell. And his breath smelled too. The air was not filled with warm sweaty perfume odor from two femi Dominaes :/ BIG difference.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    That does suck. My guy is an amazing conversationalist, his stories keep me distracted.

  11. #4211
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Pikachu... You don't want to go this route with me. You always get upset. Go talk about "frying receptors".
    If there is no such thing as fried receptors. How come im twice as big as you wannabees from just 500 mgs and 6 months off every year?

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  12. #4212
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    That does suck. My guy is an amazing conversationalist, his stories keep me distracted.
    I want a female one for my big back projects this year. There is one, Malin, at the same shope. Gothic girl, vampire style . All Black make up, snowwhite skin. Extremely hot. Early 20s
    But...hm..i cant just ask for her. It will make me look like an old pig. Damned metoo

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

  13. #4213
    Proximal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    5,498
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I want a female one for my big back projects this year. There is one, Malin, at the same shope. Gothic girl, vampire style . All Black make up, snowwhite skin. Extremely hot. Early 20s
    But...hm..i cant just ask for her. It will make me look like an old pig. Damned metoo

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I’m old school & will stick with my same artist. I like quality & guaranteed results. I could always go the Cat Von D route, but why?

  14. #4214
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I’m old school & will stick with my same artist. I like quality & guaranteed results. I could always go the Cat Von D route, but why?
    Agree to a point. Mine too is very skilled and Quick.
    But having a young ultrasexy girl sticking you for hours lying on your stomach hiding your semielevated dick, would give ya an extra touch for the bucks.
    But stop dreaming. I could never go to the same shop and ask for someone else.
    I dont wanna change shop.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  15. #4215
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Attachment 177909


    You cant beat me at a test of manhood, euro cuck.

  16. #4216
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 177909


    You cant beat me at a test of manhood, euro cuck.
    Can u please try to remove that ugly hand. Im trying to digest my preworkout meal here

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  17. #4217
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Btw.. Ya stil paying money to a Landlord for some 16 m2, like the rest of us did when we were 20 lol?
    Poor girl. Womens generosity never stop surprising me. A Scandinavian girl would just laugh at what ur capable of, little elf.
    Get ajob


    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-12-2020 at 01:53 AM.

  18. #4218
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    You ever gonna lose any fat? Still no veins, Pikachu.
    Just another fat cab driver living off socialism, in the most socialistic country.

    No wonder you like vikings. They were ruled by their women and many of the males had to cuck out because they couldn't leave their wives who took advantage of the situation.

    No lines...
    Attachment 177910

  19. #4219
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333

  20. #4220
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Attachment 177914


    Tell me about the hardest thing you ever endured, that made you a man.

    Just another fat kid with tats.

  21. #4221
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    He hehe ya twat. Ur trying to hard, man.
    Man u Havent lasted a week where i grew up.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  22. #4222
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    He hehe ya twat. Ur trying to hard, man.
    Man u Havent lasted a week where i grew up.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Lmao!
    No shit I wouldnt have lasted.
    I would have beat the shit out of all of you and went to one of the notorious norway prisons thats like a vacation and lets killers free after 22 years of clubhouse living.

    You don't know what a man is, cuck.

  23. #4223
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Don't go anywhere fatty.
    I am just starting to have fun

  24. #4224
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Don't go anywhere fatty.
    I am just starting to have fun
    I know, but im my way to the gym. Possible new girls there u know. Early sunday. And if im quick, i migth be able to sniff on the machine pillows, where they rubbed their little sweaty chickenasses. When nobody sees me. And, the odds for the girls showing up NOT newwashed, is a lot higher sunday morning. Cause they shower afterwards. Love sunday pussysmell at the gym.
    Meaning, i dont have time for more bs from u now, Elfi.
    Never stand beetween man and pussy. Rule nr one from the old days.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  25. #4225
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I know, but im my way to the gym. Possible new girls there u know. Early sunday. And if im quick, i migth be able to sniff on the machine pillows, where they rubbed their little sweaty chickenasses. When nobody sees me. And, the odds for the girls showing up NOT newwashed, is a lot higher sunday morning. Cause they shower afterwards. Love sunday pussysmell at the gym.
    Meaning, i dont have time for more bs from u now, Elfi.
    Never stand beetween man and pussy. Rule nr one from the old days.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You could try talking to one of them.
    Wear a mask though.

  26. #4226
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You could try talking to one of them.
    Wear a mask though.
    Wtf... Mask????.... U work in mud and rotten trees year round and your fingers look like u put them in your asshole several times a day, yet u prefer hospitalclean pussy.
    U give Metro a new meaning, bro.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  27. #4227
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Hope i missu
    nderstood

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  28. #4228
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Wtf... Mask????.... U work in mud and rotten trees year round and your fingers look like u put them in your asshole several times a day, yet u prefer hospitalclean pussy.
    U give Metro a new meaning, bro.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    A mask to cover up ypur goofy face.
    You look like our ferret ffs.

  29. #4229
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    U know what Napoleon said when he messaged his gf rayding. Ill be home in 3 weeks, stop washing!!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  30. #4230
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    And yes It better be gleaming diamond studded pussy

  31. #4231
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Napoleon was a goofy lookin fucker too. He needed a mask. Must be something all you ferret faced fuckers like.

  32. #4232
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    And yes It better be gleaming diamond studded pussy
    U shouldnt talk about my face. Yours is uglier than those from a fatal carcrash.
    Monica said!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  33. #4233
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U shouldnt talk about my face. Yours is uglier than those from a fatal carcrash.
    Monica said!

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thats ok.
    She obviously is into soft men

  34. #4234
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thats ok.
    She obviously is into soft men
    Gym. In my car. I see two girls only through the Windows
    One ugly and the one who lives here. Fuck this man

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  35. #4235
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Ok wo. Sizeloss?... Possible. Dont have the nerves to hit the scale.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

  36. #4236
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Ok wo. Sizeloss?... Possible. Dont have the nerves to hit the scale.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You look fine nancy

  37. #4237
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You look fine nancy
    Compared to you, sure, but i aim slithly higher, shitloard.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Gallowmere likes this.

  38. #4238
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,496
    Thats a good one. Lord of the shits. Thats your new Castle name., Elfi. Lord of the shits.
    ,.... Sorry its rare i laugh in rl doing this shit, but it happened now lol.
    Hihi

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-13-2020 at 09:34 AM.

  39. #4239
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,333
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Compared to you, sure, but i aim slithly higher, shitloard.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    You're slightly high alright.
    You look like a marshmallow.

    I meant you look fine brcause I like fattys.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-13-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    Gallowmere likes this.

  40. #4240
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    8,154
    Marshmallow man vs the tweeker. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •