Page 154 of 183 FirstFirst ... 54104144149150151152153154155156157158159164 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,160 of 7297
Like Tree3792Likes

Thread: xX Silabolin' s HIT Castle Xx

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    And east cost is too woke?

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Southeast ain't.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Shit bigger by the hour. Upped the tren to 300 and added some 80 gs of protein. Actually inoticed my urin...what u call it....White bobbles when it hits the ground...u know..like beer.
    Googled it. Could be kidneys, but most likely too much protein.
    So we go with that

So....are we closing in for a top 3 yet?

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    And east cost is too woke?

I just don’t like Venice and Santa Monica. Too crowded and too many trendy people trying to look cool. Dinner reservations can take weeks and then you have to dress “nice”. No thanks to everything. However with that said, it is really phenomenal at the beach of Santa Monica, but I have been there and done that and there is no desire to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I just don’t like Venice and Santa Monica. Too crowded and too many trendy people trying to look cool. Dinner reservations can take weeks and then you have to dress “nice”. No thanks to everything. However with that said, it is really phenomenal at the beach of Santa Monica, but I have been there and done that and there is no desire to repeat.
    Are the any trades left from the golden era Golds Gym culture (90s) in Cali, or has it all become a lefty,metro,woke shithole?

Are the any trades left from the golden era Golds Gym culture (90s) in Cali, or has it all become a lefty,metro,woke shithole?

Don’t know and like I said, I don’t care for the place. They still use the word metro? What does that even mean now? No offense Sil, but back when I recall that word used, your hair and some of the outfits you’ve posted in would have been considered Metro by our standards. But, who cares really? I don’t.

What I do care about is our house in the lefty, shit-hole neighborhood that we live in, keeps going up in price and it keeps crime and criminals out. If that’s woke, I could care less as well.

I haven’t done Golds since the 80’s. I actually liked Vince’s Gym better, and it was in the valley, no traffic, about 15 minutes away and easy parking.

Don’t know and like I said, I don’t care for the place. They still use the word metro? What does that even mean now? No offense Sil, but back when I recall that word used, your hair and some of the outfits you’ve posted in would have been considered Metro by our standards. But, who cares really? I don’t.

What I do care about is our house in the lefty, shit-hole neighborhood that we live in, keeps going up in price and it keeps crime and criminals out. If that’s woke, I could care less as well.

I haven’t done Golds since the 80’s. I actually liked Vince’s Gym better, and it was in the valley, no traffic, about 15 minutes away and easy parking.
    Metro for me is a guy, sitting at a cafe at upper East side, New York,, drinking climatefriendly Coffee latte, wearing fashion clothes, testlevel at 400, many gay and lefty friends at the table, dissing Trump and highfives when his woke friends come up with arguments for removing the wall at the Mexican border and the earth really is boiling due to private gassoline cars.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-10-2021 at 06:06 PM.

Sorry for bad english grammar. Hope u got the Main line

Got it Sil. In that case the area is for sure Metro. But although occasionally I go to a local Starbucks myself, I try to avoid the rest (I’m not prejudiced against gays though). BTW, now I will contradict myself on that. Out here they (gays) really take great care of their homes and will bring the cost of the homes in that area, much higher (true fact), so you want them buying in the neighborhood out here. I live for and believe in more than $, but as you know $ is a reality so I take it into consideration, particularly as we are now retired.

You’re looking bigger than I recall Sil, sincerely great work! BTW, the gf is a looker, congrats!

Got it Sil. In that case the area is for sure Metro. But although occasionally I go to a local Starbucks myself, I try to avoid the rest (I’m not prejudiced against gays though). BTW, now I will contradict myself on that. Out here they (gays) really take great care of their homes and will bring the cost of the homes in that area, much higher (true fact), so you want them buying in the neighborhood out here. I live for and believe in more than $, but as you know $ is a reality so I take it into consideration, particularly as we are now retired.

You’re looking bigger than I recall Sil, sincerely great work! BTW, the gf is a looker, congrats!
    Come again...gays in the hood raise the worth of your home??....wtf

Yeah...im bigger. At 300 tren now and using more protein than ever. I guess 25 mg legit mk677 keeps my aging slower.
    Girls think so atleast. Im 50, but girls in their late 20s really have no problem dating me.

Yeah...she is a godess.

almostgone and wango like this.

Come again...gays in the hood raise the worth of your home??....wtf

Yup, they take care of their homes, tend to do more home improvements and anyone that does that adds value to your neighborhood. I’m not saying that we go out of our way to be social with them. Folks like my wife and I and our close/immediate neighbors “keep to our own kind”.

We live in a different world, I ain’t saying it’s perfect but it is what it is and it’s where we call home.

I’m in my 60’s and someone in her 20’s almost ruined my marriage and had me contemplating suicide a couple of years back. Best of luck. I wasn’t judging your marriage btw and was not trying to be mean about that as I read your thread from time to time and know the background.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cali is going to crash. Value of my house keeps going up, CAL/ OSHA is restricting the opening of businesses and placing financial burden on them. They will leave.
    CA already passed that companies need to pay an additional 2 weeks of leave for Covid....for 500 employees, that’s 40,000 hours.... free, no production
    Cali tried to be a leader..:: they made their own gas blend years ago, they started the Covid restrictions s.... and still have them in place. They were also deemed unconstitutional in some of the gun rules. They fail miserably because they don’t think things through.
    Weather is nice though. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Cali is going to crash. Value of my house keeps going up, CAL/ OSHA is restricting the opening of businesses and placing financial burden on them. They will leave.
    CA already passed that companies need to pay an additional 2 weeks of leave for Covid....for 500 employees, that’s 40,000 hours.... free, no production
    Cali tried to be a leader..:: they made their own gas blend years ago, they started the Covid restrictions s.... and still have them in place. They were also deemed unconstitutional in some of the gun rules. They fail miserably because they don’t think things through.
    Weather is nice though. LOL

Sounds like someone needs to move ASAP. Why not take advantage of the sale on your increased home price & move to a political climate of your liking? Home prices out of state are more than reasonable and you don’t have to deal with California policies you don’t like. There’s AZ, TX, FL; all nice climates as well. Maybe give it some thought.

Sounds like someone needs to move ASAP. Why not take advantage of the sale on your increased home price & move to a political climate of your liking? Home prices out of state are more than reasonable and you don’t have to deal with California policies you don’t like. There’s AZ, TX, FL; all nice climates as well. Maybe give it some thought.
    I am definitely giving it thought, but the weather is the only hold back.
    I lived in Upstate NY growing up...: -30 in the winter, I lived in the Mojave desert 26 years. Triple digits from May to October.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Hmm, I've never thought your English was bad. It comes through as being good.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I am definitely giving it thought, but the weather is the only hold back.
    I lived in Upstate NY growing up...: -30 in the winter, I lived in the Mojave desert 26 years. Triple digits from May to October.

Love the Northeast, beautiful. But I too am done with negative temperatures.

Agree about the weather, plus we moved to an area out here that has done well in every earthquake. The homes were built in the 50’s and not a single original cinder block fence has collapsed, even as crappy as they were put up back then. I’m jinxing it, but it’s really just a matter of time before we get hit with another big one. Hopefully we’ll have solar panels and extra storage batteries up soon with a dedicated line to some necessities like the refrigerator.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    florida my friends.

we have the best gov and we never shut down..

come on over Charger

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    florida my friends.

come on over Charger
    My folks had a retirement place there for about 30 years, they loved it. And it was always fun visiting.

Florida..hm....pretty close to Norway. Ragnhild thinks she sees it with her binoculars standing on a hill looking over the Atlantic ocean from our side.
    Blonds...

Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    florida my friends.

come on over Charger
    I do like your Governor! He stood up against what everyone else thought was politically incorrect.

Florida..hm....pretty close to Norway. Ragnhild thinks she sees it with her binoculars standing on a hill looking over the Atlantic ocean from our side.
    Blonds...

That’s Charger she’s seeing! LOL
    Sorry if she doesn’t come back to you.

That’s Charger she’s seeing! LOL
    Sorry if she doesn’t come back to you.

Thats why she puked when we went back to the car. Thought it was the sushi lol

If fakking this could last, I would be ok.
    250 test 250 tren
    If i stay on 250 test, increase prot and cardio and mk677 nonstop...
    Nah..in august ill be Just anoder gymrat

Dont think I like her anymore. She was supposed to fade into a fitness lifestyle.
    But no, she called me 0600 in the morning. Wanted smoke, chocolade etc. I bougth it, drove over finding her friend (girl) on the floor, she sitting in the sofa. Friendly but wanted to chat about not trying to be better than u a born to be. Ok?...eh...this is it, drinking and eating chocolade all nigth, ey?. Lots og bs, weedtalk. (She wasnt smoking).
    Well. I like her, but....she dont have to train. My wife never trained.
    But..the way i look now. The effort i put in.
    It doesnt look right me walking in the town with an unfit girl.

God im glad there are noone from my hood in the Castle lol.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-13-2021 at 07:36 PM.

New oceanblue uniform....fits ey?

Dont think I like her anymore. She was supposed to fade into a fitness lifestyle.
    But no, she called me 0600 in the morning. Wanted smoke, chocolade etc. I bougth it, drove over finding her friend (girl) on the floor, she sitting in the sofa. Friendly but wanted to chat about not trying to be better than u a born to be. Ok?...eh...this is it, drinking and eating chocolade all nigth, ey?. Lots og bs, weedtalk. (She wasnt smoking).
    Well. I like her, but....she dont have to train. My wife never trained.
    But..the way i look now. The effort i put in.
    It doesnt look right me walking in the town with an unfit girl.

God im glad there are noone from my hood in the Castle lol.

I think Obs got a pic from the dungeon. LOL

New oceanblue uniform....fits ey?

I think that either Sil is colorblind or your ocean is contaminated. That is anything but blue. LOL

I think that either Sil is colorblind or your ocean is contaminated. That is anything but blue. LOL

Agreed. But they market it as oceanblue. The old one was marineblue. Much lighter blue. But that one is not alloved anymore. The tablenerds suddenly thougth the light blue summer uniform piqueshirt had a color which got nothing to do with our company style lol.

Look em up. Uniformpartner.no
    Say ur a friend of Sils and u need to have a word lol
    But thats not my company. Uniformpartner just delievers our uniforms.

So world!!????....Biden is going to see Putin, but this is more interesting yeah?
    Goood. Fiiiiine.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-15-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Want my respect. Hope this works.

Oyeah...

BG likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Thick!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    whats ur Weight Sil?

fuck man, as Kel said, THICK....

Well. I dont monitor it anymore. I used to be 120 natty, decent shape, when I was able to have big thighs.
    Wont be depressed u know.
    But a shot from the hip, 114 kg. Im 181 cm.

But....i never recall looking better in the gym mirrors. Maybe its the inks lol.

Cycle 400 mg test 300 tren by now.
    Planed on doing 400 tren in july, then use august to fade back to 250 test.

And from the front.
    Sorry about the underwear, but marki is gone so I think ill cope.!
    So Chargy...u have given me bodyfatlevel shit talk for decades.
    Eat your words, old man...did i hear 12, no?...11..??????
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-17-2021 at 04:15 AM.
    BG likes this.

And from the front.
    Sorry about the underwear, but marki is gone so I think ill cope.!
    So Chargy...u have given me bodyfatlevel shit talk for decades.
    Eat your words, old man...did i hear 12, no?...11..??????
    X2!! LOL
    I consider myself 11

You know that I am going to fuck with you!!!
    Looking good Sil!

X2!! LOL
    I consider myself 11

Looking good Sil!

Think u have less fat than me....hmmmm..
    But I wont use clen or other heartkillers.
    Guess i can lover carbs, but pump in the gym are so important.

Ahh
    .got hit...DNP ...lots of it....u only live once. Lets do this shit.

X2!! LOL
    I consider myself 11

Looking good Sil!

A serious q.
    U feel running 600 mg tren is far better than 400 gainwize?

Think u have less fat than me....hmmmm..
    But I wont use clen or other heartkillers.
    Guess i can lover carbs, but pump in the gym are so important.

Ahh
    .got hit...DNP ...lots of it....u only live once. Lets do this shit.

I use the DNP for killing the rats. LOL

DNP is not for me.

A serious q.
    U feel running 600 mg tren is far better than 400 gainwize?

Actually, I only use tren while cutting. I am on a different cycle than before with 400 tren. It feels about the same. I usually would run 700-800.
    I don’t have a thyroid anymore so I am taking T4 as prescribed by the Dr.
    i am trying to lose fat so there isn’t much muscle building going on. I am trying to preserve it

Actually, I only use tren while cutting. I am on a different cycle than before with 400 tren. It feels about the same. I usually would run 700-800.
    I don’t have a thyroid anymore so I am taking T4 as prescribed by the Dr.
    i am trying to lose fat so there isn’t much muscle building going on. I am trying to preserve it

When 800, what do u suggest as proper testdose?

Thread Information