Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 440 of 810
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: Live for the moment - A teenage Zeus' bodybuilding journey

  1. #401
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Can you take a pic Zeus?

  2. #402
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Solution? Dont tell me your using research cialis?
    Still on the same bottle. Spoke to you aabout it over pm a while back. I can only assune its clean hah... but there is definetly cialis in there...
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 10-08-2017 at 11:37 AM.

  3. #403
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Can you take a pic Zeus?
    It looks a little worse in real life and i have some on my lats and back also.
    Traps seem to be the worst area mate

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. #404
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Noted its not very visable hah. But its noticable irl. People can see it on my neck at work

  5. #405
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Have you been taking any other drugs lately?

  6. #406
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Have you been taking any other drugs lately?
    Cialis clomid and antihistimine is all ive been on. Not even been on stims

  7. #407
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Might hit legs tonight..... been reading through early dungeon posts. Getting me hyped.

    Looking forward to splitting into single bodypart days again.

    This skin irritation was rather itchy this morning. Probably some form of eczema or something.
    Im not allergic to anything AFAIK
    NACH3 likes this.

  8. #408
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,848
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    This skin irritation was rather itchy this morning. Probably some form of eczema or something.
    Im not allergic to anything AFAIK
    Considering that the Cialis is not from a pharmacy that would be my first suspect. Not saying it is but it should be eliminated as a potential.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  9. #409
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Considering that the Cialis is not from a pharmacy that would be my first suspect. Not saying it is but it should be eliminated as a potential.
    I need to get pharma cialis. I agree its a contendor for causing it. But its all i have atm and i require it to function.

    Left it out last night and never achieved an erection. It makes me feel like normal

  10. #410
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Never made it to legs. Csme home for a scran then passed out for a couple of hours.

  11. #411
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    I need to get pharma cialis. I agree its a contendor for causing it. But its all i have atm and i require it to function.

    Left it out last night and never achieved an erection. It makes me feel like normal
    Isn't it the same you have been using? If it were to cause a reaction it should already have.

    You should also inquire your significant other if she's having the same.

    It doesn't really look anything like blood clotting issues but it's something I'd ask a GP about.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  12. #412
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Isn't it the same you have been using? If it were to cause a reaction it should already have.

    You should also inquire your significant other if she's having the same.

    It doesn't really look anything like blood clotting issues but it's something I'd ask a GP about.
    Ive only used it once every now and then preworkout before. Ive been using it almost everyday for over a week now lol.

    My mum has experienced bad eczema so i think its that. They are almost all red circles with an inner white circle. Weird.... ill give it a while. Taking anthisitmine to fight it.

    Gf isnt experiencing it luckily so it doesnt seem to be a contagious, pass through contact type thing
    Quester likes this.

  13. #413
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,260
    I'm pm-ing you.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  14. #414
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Legs tonight. No excuses. Gonna ham the stims after some oats.

    dust is in order tonight. DMAA mmmmmm.

    Will weigh myself tomorrow. Any predictions?

  15. #415
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Killed it. Will write that session up.

    Nearly collapsed into a pile of shit picking 25kg plates up at the end and was nearly bawling my eyes out at the pain in my hamstrings that lingered for 10 mins after i destroyed them
    cousinmuscles and NACH3 like this.

  16. #416
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Sittinf just under 86kg

  17. #417
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Good pump today for shoulders. Some slight pain.

    Someone was using the hammer strength shouldrr press so had to do dumbells with no spotter.
    34kg piece of piss drop to 26kg
    30kg frop to 26kg

    Lateral raise forced reps

    Front delt raise

    Shrugs
    Myers likes this.

  18. #418
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Absolutely destroyed legs the other night. Still hobbling about. I have pain going up nd down stairs and changing pedals when driving.

    A love it

  19. #419
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Theres been lots of goinf out for dinners. The bulk is going a little too well haha.

    Training for the first day in a few later.

    Skin irraitation is almost gone since ceasing that fuckin cialis. Ive got clomid and nolva from the same lab. No doubt they will be getting fired straight into the bin.

  20. #420
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Theres been lots of goinf out for dinners. The bulk is going a little too well haha.

    Training for the first day in a few later.

    Skin irraitation is almost gone since ceasing that fuckin cialis. Ive got clomid and nolva from the same lab. No doubt they will be getting fired straight into the bin.
    So do you have s doc or going with the NHS?

  21. #421
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    So do you have s doc or going with the NHS?
    For trt? Ive went privately. I dont want to wait for the nhs they dont think i have a problem.

    Hes a well known trt doc. A few of the older guys on here have saw him.

    Emailing him next week. Hoping he replies back 'get your little butt in here till i inject u with some TU'
    NACH3 likes this.

  22. #422
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    For trt? Ive went privately. I dont want to wait for the nhs they dont think i have a problem.

    Hes a well known trt doc. A few of the older guys on here have saw him.

    Emailing him next week. Hoping he replies back 'get your little butt in here till i inject u with some TU'
    That would be nice - what were your T levels at? Were they borderline hence being the reason they didn't think you had a problem??
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  23. #423
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That would be nice - what were your T levels at? Were they borderline hence being the reason they didn't think you had a problem??
    Test levels last 2 times were around 270ng/dl and 310ng /dl ish

    Not good for 18.... accompanied with symptoms. Im convinced
    NACH3 likes this.

  24. #424
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    All my bw incase youre interested

    Bloods 1
    Plasma glucose level 4.5mmol/L - range 3.0-6.0

    CALCIUM
    serum albumin 54g/L - 35-50

    Corrected serum calcium level 2.32mmol/L -range 2.20 - 2.60

    serum lipids

    Serum cholesterol 4.4mmol/L - range 0.0-5.0

    Total cholesterol HDL RATIO 3.1

    Serum triglycerides 0.60mmol/L - range 0.00-2.30

    Serum HDL cholesterol levels 1.41mmol/L -range 0.90-1.80

    Serum LDL cholesterol levels 2.7mmol/L -range 0.0-3.0

    LIVER FUNCTION
    Serum albumin - 54g/L - range 35-50
    Serum alkaline phosphatase 79U/L - range 65-210
    Serum alanine aminotransferase level 29U/L - range 5-55
    Serum bilirubin 12umol/L - range 0-20

    UREA AND ELECTROLYTES
    Serum bicarbonate 27mmol/L - range 22-29
    Serum chloride 101mmol/L - range 95-108
    Serum sodium 145mmol/L - range 133-146
    Serum creatinine 81umol/L - range 71-123
    Estimated EGFR >59
    Serum urea level 6.1mmol/L - range 2.5-7.8

    THYROID
    free t4 level 14.4pmol/L - range 9.p-21.0
    Serum TSH level 1.32mU/L - range 0.20-5.00

    VITIMIN D
    Vitimin d 32nmol/L - range 25-170

    TESTOSTERONE
    Serum sex hormone binding globulin level 44.9nmol/L - range 17.00-56.0

    Serum testosterone 16.70nmol/L - range 8.60-29.00

    Calculated free testosterone 286pmol/L - range 200-620

    Bloodwork 2

    FBC
    haemoglobin estimation - 15.2g/dl range -13.5-18

    Mean corpuscular volume 94.2fl range 80-100

    Platelet count315x10^9/l range 140-450

    Total white vlood count 7x10^9/l range 4-11

    Neutrophil count 3.9x10^9/l range 2-7.5

    Lymphocyte count 2.4x10^9/l range 1-4

    Monocyte count 0.6x10^9/l range 0.2-0.8

    Eosinophil count 0.1x10^9/L range 0-0.4

    Basophil count 0x10^9/L range 0-0.1

    Rbc 4.98x10^12/L range 4.50-6.50

    Haemocrit 0.469l/l range 0.400- 0.540

    Mean corpuse haemoglobin 30.5pg range - 27-32

    Mean corpuse hb conc32.4g/dl range- 32-36

    Red blood cell distribution width 13.1% range - 11-16

    Nucleated red blood cell count 0.01x10^9/L


    LIVER FUNCTION
    Serum albumin - 50g/L - range 35-50
    Serum alkaline phosphatase 91U/L - range 65-210
    Serum alanine aminotransferase level 67U/L - range 5-55
    Serum bilirubin 7umol/L - range 0-20

    UREA AND ELECTROLYTES
    Serum bicarbonate 29mmol/L - range 22-29
    Serum chloride 98mmol/L - range 95-108
    Serum creatinine 89umol/L - range 71-123
    Estimated EGFR >59
    Serum urea level 4.1mmol/L - range 2.5-7.8


    TESTOSTERONE
    Serum sex hormone binding globulin level 21.8nmol/L - range 17.00-56.0

    Serum testosterone 9.40nmol/L - range 8.60-29.00

    Calculated free testosterone 228pmol/L - range 200-620


    Bloodwork 3
    Dhea-s 8.330 umol/l 0.44-13.40
    Fsh 2.47iu/l 1.50-12.4
    Lh 4.57 iu/l 1.70-8.60
    Testosterone 11.2 nmol/l 7.60 - 31.40
    Free test 0.236nmol/l 0.30-1.00
    Shbg 27.8nmol/l 16-55
    Oestradial 52pmol/l 0-191.99
    NACH3 likes this.

  25. #425
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    All my bw incase youre interested

    Bloods 1
    Plasma glucose level 4.5mmol/L - range 3.0-6.0

    CALCIUM
    serum albumin 54g/L - 35-50

    Corrected serum calcium level 2.32mmol/L -range 2.20 - 2.60

    serum lipids

    Serum cholesterol 4.4mmol/L - range 0.0-5.0

    Total cholesterol HDL RATIO 3.1

    Serum triglycerides 0.60mmol/L - range 0.00-2.30

    Serum HDL cholesterol levels 1.41mmol/L -range 0.90-1.80

    Serum LDL cholesterol levels 2.7mmol/L -range 0.0-3.0

    LIVER FUNCTION
    Serum albumin - 54g/L - range 35-50
    Serum alkaline phosphatase 79U/L - range 65-210
    Serum alanine aminotransferase level 29U/L - range 5-55
    Serum bilirubin 12umol/L - range 0-20

    UREA AND ELECTROLYTES
    Serum bicarbonate 27mmol/L - range 22-29
    Serum chloride 101mmol/L - range 95-108
    Serum sodium 145mmol/L - range 133-146
    Serum creatinine 81umol/L - range 71-123
    Estimated EGFR >59
    Serum urea level 6.1mmol/L - range 2.5-7.8

    THYROID
    free t4 level 14.4pmol/L - range 9.p-21.0
    Serum TSH level 1.32mU/L - range 0.20-5.00

    VITIMIN D
    Vitimin d 32nmol/L - range 25-170

    TESTOSTERONE
    Serum sex hormone binding globulin level 44.9nmol/L - range 17.00-56.0

    Serum testosterone 16.70nmol/L - range 8.60-29.00

    Calculated free testosterone 286pmol/L - range 200-620

    Bloodwork 2

    FBC
    haemoglobin estimation - 15.2g/dl range -13.5-18

    Mean corpuscular volume 94.2fl range 80-100

    Platelet count315x10^9/l range 140-450

    Total white vlood count 7x10^9/l range 4-11

    Neutrophil count 3.9x10^9/l range 2-7.5

    Lymphocyte count 2.4x10^9/l range 1-4

    Monocyte count 0.6x10^9/l range 0.2-0.8

    Eosinophil count 0.1x10^9/L range 0-0.4

    Basophil count 0x10^9/L range 0-0.1

    Rbc 4.98x10^12/L range 4.50-6.50

    Haemocrit 0.469l/l range 0.400- 0.540

    Mean corpuse haemoglobin 30.5pg range - 27-32

    Mean corpuse hb conc32.4g/dl range- 32-36

    Red blood cell distribution width 13.1% range - 11-16

    Nucleated red blood cell count 0.01x10^9/L


    LIVER FUNCTION
    Serum albumin - 50g/L - range 35-50
    Serum alkaline phosphatase 91U/L - range 65-210
    Serum alanine aminotransferase level 67U/L - range 5-55
    Serum bilirubin 7umol/L - range 0-20

    UREA AND ELECTROLYTES
    Serum bicarbonate 29mmol/L - range 22-29
    Serum chloride 98mmol/L - range 95-108
    Serum creatinine 89umol/L - range 71-123
    Estimated EGFR >59
    Serum urea level 4.1mmol/L - range 2.5-7.8


    TESTOSTERONE
    Serum sex hormone binding globulin level 21.8nmol/L - range 17.00-56.0

    Serum testosterone 9.40nmol/L - range 8.60-29.00

    Calculated free testosterone 228pmol/L - range 200-620


    Bloodwork 3
    Dhea-s 8.330 umol/l 0.44-13.40
    Fsh 2.47iu/l 1.50-12.4
    Lh 4.57 iu/l 1.70-8.60
    Testosterone 11.2 nmol/l 7.60 - 31.40
    Free test 0.236nmol/l 0.30-1.00
    Shbg 27.8nmol/l 16-55
    Oestradial 52pmol/l 0-191.99
    My pituitary is a lot like yours - LH was good but my FSH was always low... low Sperm count is what that is /

    I was just around your numbers too with TT in ng/dl too... I get it I had all of the worst sides - memory loss foggy brain no well being lethargic At one point it felt as if I had no legs under me either very weak and tired out on bf & weight(bad weight of course though I we lifting still it sux I hope you get it all squared away bud!
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  26. #426
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    My pituitary is a lot like yours - LH was good but my FSH was always low... low Sperm count is what that is /

    I was just around your numbers too with TT in ng/dl too... I get it I had all of the worst sides - memory loss foggy brain no well being lethargic At one point it felt as if I had no legs under me either very weak and tired out on bf & weight(bad weight of course though I we lifting still it sux I hope you get it all squared away bud!
    Ive never known anything different. Hoping for a more pleasant future once up and running.

    Which should be sooner rather than later.

    Body composition doesnt seem to reflect my hormone results however. I feel im doing rather well for myself....


    Thanks mate
    NACH3 likes this.

  27. #427
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Ive never known anything different. Hoping for a more pleasant future once up and running.

    Which should be sooner rather than later.

    Body composition doesnt seem to reflect my hormone results however. I feel im doing rather well for myself....


    Thanks mate
    That's a good thing mate keep on it and you'll be just fine
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  28. #428
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Superb back workout. 30 mins in and out.

    Lat pulldown drop sets

    Machine rows rest pause

    Bent over row rest pause

    DY deadlift

    Felt incredibly faint and ill after deadlifts... oh well. Out to dinner again tonight. Got some socialising to do.... gonna give the ephedrine (brings out the chatty and charismatic me again) a miss seeing how i have 300mg caffeine and 75mg DMAA in me the now.
    NACH3 likes this.

  29. #429
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Chest tonight. Here we
    NACH3 likes this.

  30. #430
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Chest tonight. Here we
    Do you always do back b4 chest? U use your back lats a lot when hitting your back try reversing it next wk you use so much power from your tris and lats by drawing your elbows in pulling to to your chest engaging your lats
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  31. #431
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Do you always do back b4 chest? U use your back lats a lot when hitting your back try reversing it next wk you use so much power from your tris and lats by drawing your elbows in pulling to to your chest engaging your lats
    Never thought about it. Its just the routine i got myself in..... thats interesting. Thanks nach.

    Ill switch it around next week and give it a go.

    Ive also got arms to do.... do yo recon before or after back and chest?

  32. #432
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Never thought about it. Its just the routine i got myself in..... thats interesting. Thanks nach.

    Ill switch it around next week and give it a go.

    Ive also got arms to do.... do yo recon before or after back and chest?
    Yeah you can do em after them or do delts traps and legs and finish with arms too lots of ways
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  33. #433
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yeah you can do em after them or do delts traps and legs and finish with arms too lots of ways
    Tried to do them bis immediatly after back and tris eith chest but i felt i was wasting my time. I cant keep the intensity high with the second body part. So i had to split arms into their own day.

    Im gonna hit arms tomorrow or day after

  34. #434
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Chicken has been sittinf for a few days now. Cant leave it till tomorrow.
    Hate wasting food. So i will eat 1.4kg of chicken today. 150g oats and 750g rice.

    Eating is gettinf a little easier
    hammerheart likes this.

  35. #435
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Also. Think im going to need to run nolva fairly soon... just concerned on how it will show up on bloodwork. Will need to look into it.

    Im dont even have a doubt that i have some gyno going on my left nipple. Unsure of my right one
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 10-15-2017 at 12:16 PM.

  36. #436
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Also. Think im going to need to run nolva fairly soon... just concerned on how it will show up on bloodwork. Will need to look into it.

    Im dont even have a doubt that i have some gyno going on my left nipple. Unsure of my right one
    Can't really envisage the nolva affecting bloods, I'd start with 10mg straight away before (hopefully) jumping on TRT.

    My gyno looks like flaring up again lately so I'm going to give nolva a try, but I might even be eligible for surgery via NHS with a diagnosis. You won't believe how much I crave a male looking chest, I used to have horrid pseudgyno throughout childhood, teens and young adulthood can't believe I'm at it again now.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 10-15-2017 at 03:08 PM.

  37. #437
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Tried to do them bis immediatly after back and tris eith chest but i felt i was wasting my time. I cant keep the intensity high with the second body part. So i had to split arms into their own day.

    Im gonna hit arms tomorrow or day after
    I like chest bis delts tris early In wk then rest em and hit together at the very end of wk - worked well on last blast so I'll give it a go again
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  38. #438
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Can't really envisage the nolva affecting bloods, I'd start with 10mg straight away before (hopefully) jumping on TRT.

    My gyno looks like flaring up again lately so I'm going to give nolva a try, but I might even be eligible for surgery via NHS with a diagnosis. You won't believe how much I crave a male looking chest, I used to have horrid pseudgyno throughout childhood, teens and young adulthood can't believe I'm at it again now.
    Think im probably thinking of it as an ai. I guess since it inhibits e2 binding to breast tissue, e2 and test shoupd remain unchanged via bloodwork.

    All i have for use again is a few bottles of research shit that will no doubt make me break out in hives.

    I love me a good mans chest.

    Yours doesnt look bad at all mate imo i think you see the worst in yourself.
    However if your doc diagnosis and prescribes surgery through nhs... winner

  39. #439
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I like chest bis delts tris early In wk then rest em and hit together at the very end of wk - worked well on last blast so I'll give it a go again
    Im ready to curl up and sleep after delts. Couldn't possibly do another body part. I dont have the mental endurance you guys have.

    Been tempted to bring my smelling salts to wake myself up. Either that or getting slapped across the facw to bring out fighting mode fuelled by adrenaline
    NACH3 likes this.

  40. #440
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Im ready to curl up and sleep after delts. Couldn't possibly do another body part. I dont have the mental endurance you guys have.

    Been tempted to bring my smelling salts to wake myself up. Either that or getting slapped across the facw to bring out fighting mode fuelled by adrenaline
    That'll work plus once on TRT you'll have the energy I couldn't ever do more than one BP when I had low T either you'll be amazed at. What you'll be able to do once dialed in
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •