and GB?

So of those,
    Great job cutting:
    MS,
    Tarmyg,
    Charger.

Special mention:
    Guitarzan,
    you did an amazing job cutting and perhaps added years of quality living to your life span. In the hoispital where I'm doing rounds, the cancer ward has been converted to hospice. Everyone there is suffering from Heart issues and the majority have congestive heart failure. Most of them have it secondary to diabetes. They are not leaving this world gracefully. I'm happy, for you and your family, that you are going to be avoiding that.

Great job of keeping, and adding, the good amount of muscle with which they started yet cutting a significant amount of BF!
    Diesel,
    GB,
    Cape.

Special mention:
    Charger,
    Incredible, you started you big but cut really well and added some real nice lines to many parts of your body. Your quads are particularly well defined. They look like they were done on a water-pressure cutting table to a CAD drawing. Micheal Angelo's David looks like a balloon animal in comparison. Nice Work!

You have all done real well. In the cutting group, you now have an efficient nutrient removal system where a storage room used to be. You guys look great. The work is paying off in your appearance, self-esteem, health, and the example you set for family, friends and forum members. In the cut/bulk group, you guys are animals!

Additionally, it is remarkable that you were able to accomplish so much without taking away from each other, but instead, serving as a resource for all. In addition to your discipline, skill and application, you are all due to be commended for the greatness of your leadership and character. Congratulations to all of you.
    Wow! You make the old man feel special! Thank you for the kind words. Very motivational. I have 5 weeks to get even better.
    I want to reiterate that everyone that finished is a winner in this competition. I personally have learned so much from everyone and about myself.
    RaginCajun likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Thanks quester, that's the main reason I did it. Here's a pic of me from last July. I probably wasn't far from a heart attack then!

Attachment 172216
    Tarzan you did an excellent job despite all of the life obstructions. Your situation is very close to mine. At 46, the doc said either get in shape or take a pill daily for your BP. I could not do it like you. I needed a real challenge so I decided to do B.B. I knew that I needed to lose a lot to get in front of everybody in a tanga (245-165 all natural) I did it and never looked back. Maybe you ought to think about competing. I will tell you that wifey will hate it it. LOL
    Keep up with your weight loss. You look great!
    How is your dad?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol just got an idea... why didn't I think of this before. Upload to hosting site so the pics can be bigger and we can see comparison pics at once

charger: https://imgur.com/a/6WUQ8

guitarzan: https://imgur.com/a/KiDzv

cape: https://imgur.com/a/UHUhJ

diesel: https://imgur.com/a/j4NRr

ghetto: https://imgur.com/a/hv6K5

musclescience: https://imgur.com/a/sBznJ

tarmyg: https://imgur.com/a/A9msI

ragin: https://imgur.com/a/9nq2x

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Start writing your winners speach. You tore it up.
    Cape- you played a big part in my improvement and mindset. Don’t forget to zag every now and then LOL. Hopefully, I will be able to say that I placed high in the NPC. Your advice to wait was the best advice ever. I still have time to improve and I learned a lot from my dry run!
    Thank you!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Tarzan you did an excellent job despite all of the life obstructions. Your situation is very close to mine. At 46, the doc said either get in shape or take a pill daily for your BP. I could not do it like you. I needed a real challenge so I decided to do B.B. I knew that I needed to lose a lot to get in front of everybody in a tanga (245-165 all natural) I did it and never looked back. Maybe you ought to think about competing. I will tell you that wifey will hate it it. LOL
    Keep up with your weight loss. You look great!
    How is your dad?
    Thanks. Dad doing little better, he wasn't doing well, didn't want to continue to post depressing stuff. They called the family in last Tuesday, and bout lost him. He pulled through, and then last Friday the found a big clot sitting on his lungs. He also had internal bleeding, so thinners wasn't a good option. They did anyway and he had a few more bleeds, but they figured out gastric acids was causing them, and he's doing a little better. It's been a rough six weeks since he first went in!
    RaginCajun and Obs like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Wow guys, looks like everyone improved from where he was at, love it! Just motivates me to work harder!

During the competition, I did not count or track any macros. I know how important that is in the grand scheme of things. Will definitely keep up this, feels good to work hard! I will be logging back in my thread in the nutrition section.

Thanks for all the help and encouragement along the way, means a lot!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thanks. Dad doing little better, he wasn't doing well, didn't want to continue to post depressing stuff. They called the family in last Tuesday, and bout lost him. He pulled through, and then last Friday the found a big clot sitting on his lungs. He also had internal bleeding, so thinners wasn't a good option. They did anyway and he had a few more bleeds, but they figured out gastric acids was causing them, and he's doing a little better. It's been a rough six weeks since he first went in!
    Hang in there champ! My prayers are with you and your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Lol just got an idea... why didn't I think of this before. Upload to hosting site so the pics can be bigger and we can see comparison pics at once

charger: https://imgur.com/a/6WUQ8

guitarzan: https://imgur.com/a/KiDzv

cape: https://imgur.com/a/UHUhJ

diesel: https://imgur.com/a/j4NRr

ghetto: https://imgur.com/a/hv6K5

musclescience: https://imgur.com/a/sBznJ

tarmyg: https://imgur.com/a/A9msI

ragin: https://imgur.com/a/9nq2x
    Good job, that makes it better for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Wow guys, looks like everyone improved from where he was at, love it! Just motivates me to work harder!

During the competition, I did not count or track any macros. I know how important that is in the grand scheme of things. Will definitely keep up this, feels good to work hard! I will be logging back in my thread in the nutrition section.

Thanks for all the help and encouragement along the way, means a lot!
    Slow down dammit! I was trying to keep up with you and there was no way. You and MS made me feel real old!

RaginCajun likes this.

Hang in there champ! My prayers are with you and your family!

Thanks man. The shitty thing is he's 1 1/2 hours away, that driving is getting old!

Slow down dammit! I was trying to keep up with you and there was no way. You and MS made me feel real old!

No slowing down here, got to roll bubba!

If my body would loosen , I would piss twice the excellence I’m pissing now! My body holds me back
    charger69 likes this.

Good job, that makes it better for sure
    Check post 5 and 6 I embedded them for easy viewing
    guitarzan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Check post 5 and 6 I embedded them for easy viewing
    Nice

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Cape- you played a big part in my improvement and mindset. Don’t forget to zag every now and then LOL. Hopefully, I will be able to say that I placed high in the NPC. Your advice to wait was the best advice ever. I still have time to improve and I learned a lot from my dry run!
    Thank you!
    I’m glad I was able to help. I know you will place very well. You have all the pieces just put them altogether. Be a bit of a narcissist it helps.

It’s not about volume. It’s about knowing what works for you. You know what works for you. Just tweak it. You are real close to being dialed in. Two most important things are dropping water and your carb up. You nail those and you are golden.
    charger69 likes this.

30 minutes on the bike this morning

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all I just want to say that all of you have done an awesome job in the last three months. I get a laugh about how everyone including myself are a little disappointed on what transformations have been made during this comp. We all know what we could have done different to have better results but hindsight is always 20/20. Lets all remember that 99 percent of the people in the world would give anything to accomplish in year or two what all of you have done in three months.

There is not one set of pictures that anyone should be ashamed of everyone looks great and has made some major improvements.

I myself gained a lot of knowledge from all of you about diet and supplements from this comp. I tried different things on my diet that I had never tried before, some of them worked some didn't but I did learn what works for my body. The same thing goes for running a cycle, I also tried different dosages that I would never of tried if not from listing to some of you and your experiences.
    This is the first time I have ever lost weight and gained strength like I have this last 3 months.

Congrats to all of you that competed your are all bad asses in my book. I have never seen such a group of testosterone filled gym rats that are as helpful as the members of this forum.
    tarmyg, charger69 and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    30 minutes on the bike this morning
    Oh come on Ragin- even I can keep up with that. LOL

I would have expected that my body would stop. It continues to transform. Vascularity in the legs this morning. Loose skin on the abs is tightening up. I am so happy to get test back in my system. Front loaded with prop.
    This was the best thing I ever did. I wasn’t sure if I was going to go all out or not. Lessons learned:
    NPP, Frag, and Melanotan all hold water. Frag and Melanotan surprise me because they are such small doses.
    There is a balance between getting rid of water and cramping. There is no way I could have gotten on stage with my cramping .

Oh come on Ragin- even I can keep up with that. LOL

Haha!

I need to hydrate bad! Been full of alcohol and crawfish all weekend long!

Will be doing more this evening old timer!
    charger69 likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    you all did pretty damn good.

round of applesauce. ✋

Well I went in for chest this morning. On the flat bench barbell I can’t sit up when I finish the set. I have to hold the bar with my left hand and roll off the right side. The weight didn’t bother my my back which was good. It just sucked having to roll off the bench. Did incline for the next two movements. No issue. So all and all not a bad workout.
    almostgone likes this.

Well I went in for chest this morning. On the flat bench barbell I can’t sit up when I finish the set. I have to hold the bar with my left hand and roll off the right side. The weight didn’t bother my my back which was good. It just sucked having to roll off the bench. Did incline for the next two movements. No issue. So all and all not a bad workout.
    Been there, done that.
    You need to let your back heal.

GurthQuake is offline New Member
    This is a pretty cool thread . Awesome to see the hard work pay off. That’s how you do it

RaginCajun likes this.

Been there, done that.
    You need to let your back heal.

Brother I know. But it’s hard. I pissed the comp away with injuries and sickness. You’d have beat me if I was healthy though. Everyday I’m getting smaller. Back down in the low 200’s. It’s just tough to not keep going.
    charger69 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Brother I know. But it’s hard. I pissed the comp away with injuries and sickness. You’d have beat me if I was healthy though. Everyday I’m getting smaller. Back down in the low 200’s. It’s just tough to not keep going.
    I hear you on getting hurt and life getting in the way. I cannot complain. I would take some pics but have not been in the gym for a bit until today. Glad to be working again and now trying to figure out how to get back in the gym consistantly. Working 6 10+ hour days with another 1 hour each way driving plus paperwork and emails.......but no excuses. All the other guys did a great job on the comp! Things should be calming down for me soon unless work needs me in a couple states and one being ND. I am not a fan of the cold.

What you guys think of keeping this thing going, round two end of June?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Only if my fat arse can join in. For some mad noob gains to steal the title

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Wait didn't you start that long lasting test so you cant take any AAS for a while?

I have two comps in July. After that I need to let my body go natural for awhile. The prep takes a lot out of the old man.

Obs likes this.

I have two comps in July. After that I need to let my body go natural for awhile. The prep takes a lot out of the old man.

Wouldn't have to prep, just for fun.

I would be good with anyone joining, or starting another comp. I need the motivation!
    hollowedzeus and Obs like this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Wait didn't you start that long lasting test so you cant take any AAS for a while?
    Who made those rules

Ive never cycled and dont intend to until i hve another few pins of nebido but i do have lgd 4033 and rad140 from ages ago incase i needed to crash my testosterone down to 0 to get treatment.

Got a holiday to lanzarote in august so ill be running them around that time)

Blog Entries
    Who made those rules

Ive never cycled and dont intend to until i hve another few pins of nebido but i do have lgd 4033 and rad140 from ages ago incase i needed to crash my testosterone down to 0 to get treatment.

Got a holiday to lanzarote in august so ill be running them around that time)
    LOL, Just playing with you. But you have to be in the advanced class due to age and training willpower. IDK if 13% body fat is considered fat like us old farts consider fat.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    LOL, Just playing with you. But you have to be in the advanced class due to age and training willpower. IDK if 13% body fat is considered fat like us old farts consider fat.
    I would be happy if I could get down to 13% BF

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I would be happy if I could get down to 13% BF
    Ditto!

Any idea when the winner will be announced?
    We can start with me in last place and work our way up.

Lol, then me

Blog Entries
    We might be in a tie. Kept my gains and 90% of my gear since the first of the year. I am still sporting my 36-inch pants and they are loose, not going to the gym lost 5 more pounds but I think that is muscle I lost.

Thread Information