Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

A little update: I do like my caps are coming in FINALLY!

Today is day 19 var and 10 primo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 08-13-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Ok, that shift is over and back at home. Think I may go crash outside in the sun for a little while and let the MT2 do its stuff.

Crunches -1 x ~ 130
    Some back stretching and a little shoulder warmup

Close grip u'hand pulldowns- 3 w/u. Work1- 10 reps, kept the same weight, Work2- 5 reps
    Dring parallel grip pulldown- 1 w/u, Work1- 11 resp, dropped a tad of weight, Work2- 9 reps w/ a very slow 20 count negative on last rep.
    Tbar rows- 2 w/u, Work 1 - 10 reps, dropped a bit of weight and rested for a minute, Work2- 14 reps.
    Low pulley rows- 2 w/u, Work 1- 10 reps, dropped a little weight and rested for a minute, Work 2- 16 reps.
    Deads- 1 straight set of 21 reps.

Grip was crapping out on the sh!tty arm by the time I got to deads so I did what I could. The decreased working weights are bit demotivating, but I guess better than nothing.

49 minutes total.
    Looks like you're back in the saddle.

Yard work here today like yesterday. Sweating like a beast already.
    almostgone likes this.

Ok, that shift is over and back at home. Think I may go crash outside in the sun for a little while and let the MT2 do its stuff.

Crunches -1 x ~ 130

Close grip u'hand pulldowns- 3 w/u. Work1- 10 reps, kept the same weight, Work2- 5 reps
    Dring parallel grip pulldown- 1 w/u, Work1- 11 resp, dropped a tad of weight, Work2- 9 reps w/ a very slow 20 count negative on last rep.
    Tbar rows- 2 w/u, Work 1 - 10 reps, dropped a bit of weight and rested for a minute, Work2- 14 reps.
    Low pulley rows- 2 w/u, Work 1- 10 reps, dropped a little weight and rested for a minute, Work 2- 16 reps.

Grip was crapping out on the sh!tty arm by the time I got to deads so I did what I could. The decreased working weights are bit demotivating, but I guess better than nothing.

49 minutes total.
    Great lift AG! Way to get it!

almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Crunches -1 x ~ 130

49 minutes total.
    Nice session mate.

D! You are looking gooooood girl .
    AKD_FitChick and songdog like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member

Crunches -1 x ~ 130

49 minutes total.
    I like that man. Great session
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Back day complete! Grow baby grow!

Igifuno, DCI, almostgone and 4 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's up fellas - DCI good to see you brotha

Well that sinus infection laid me out although I'm feeling better now I missed about 2wks in the gym intermittently but tomorrow I start back and while I don't feel 100% I'm starting my comeback

Sorry I haven't been on but the new phone they sent me froze up and is useless as can be until I ge another new one sent out ugh 2phones in 1.5 wks I'm livid

Glad to see everyone killing it

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Awe thanks Clarky! Really trying.

Taking a totally different approach this cycle, but I figured I can try it and see what happens

clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Well that sinus infection laid me out although I'm feeling better now I missed about 2wks in the gym intermittently but tomorrow I start back and while I don't feel 100% I'm starting my comeback

Sorry I haven't been on but the new phone they sent me froze up and is useless as can be until I ge another new one sent out ugh 2phones in 1.5 wks I'm livid

Glad you are coming back!!

So happy you are on the mend.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Looks like you're back in the saddle.

Yard work here today like yesterday. Sweating like a beast already.
    I should have been doing yard work, but took a nap out in the sun. Will be cutting grass by mid week. It's just a tad cooler, but the humidity is defo up there pretty high. Figure we'll have a drive by storm later?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Great lift AG! Way to get it!

Thank you, ma'am!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nice session mate.
    Thanks, buddy! I had to get my old @ss in gear. You've been nailing your lifts way more regular than I have been.
    OdinsOtherSon, Igifuno and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    I like that man. Great session
    Much appreciated, DCI!
    DCI and Igifuno like this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks, buddy! I had to get my old @ss in gear. You've been nailing your lifts way more regular than I have been.
    How's the shoulder coming along brother?

I should have been doing yard work, but took a nap out in the sun. Will be cutting grass by mid week. It's just a tad cooler, but the humidity is defo up there pretty high. Figure we'll have a drive by storm later?
    I hope so I seeded the back yard and don't want to spend money to water it. Lol. Humidity is high.
    almostgone likes this.

Dude, you've had the worst luck with phones recently. Thought I was the only one they sent nonfunctional phones to.

Watch the sinus infection and don't let it get in your Eustachian tubes and inner ears. No bueno. I'm fighting a mild inner ear problem now. So far, I'm winning!
    Igifuno, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

We've been in the same boat bro. After a rocepfin injection, I ended up having a violent allergic reaction to it. Thankfully I made it to the pharmacy after I left the doctors office before the worst of it hit. Ended up blacking out and they called an ambulance on my @$$. Lol. It's been 3 weeks since I've been in the gym, appetite went to sh!t, it's been crazy. Finally beginning to feel normal again. Glad to hear you're improving NACH! Sounds like everyone is killing it. That's awesome! Hope to rejoin the ranks of the dedicated tomorrow!
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    How's the shoulder coming along brother?
    Better OOS. All of the inflammation I had plus the scraping pushed things over the edge for a bit. I lost the ability to curl anything over 20 lbs. about 3 weeks ago, and it got worse from there. Had to take a little time off and work just legs and squats. Believe it was putting pressure on a nerve, but it is turning around now. Just going to take time and work with the weights I can manage until everything is G2G.
    Getting better though! I did have my IT bands scraped as well and it seems to have opened up my flexibility in the hips a tad which is good.
    OdinsOtherSon and clarky. like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    One hot Momma.

I interrupted some girls in the gym on Friday, told them how nice it was to see some girls with muscles rather than all the skinny fat cardio bunnies about. It's nice to hear good shit sometimes so I often pass on comment where credit is due.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-13-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Stop dropping them down the fucking toilet then, lol

Glad you're feeling better mate.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    One hot Momma.
    Awe thanks BIB! I am trying!

almostgone likes this.

Better OOS. All of the inflammation I had plus the scraping pushed things over the edge for a bit. I lost the ability to curl anything over 20 lbs. about 3 weeks ago, and it got worse from there. Had to take a little time off and work just legs and squats. Believe it was putting pressure on a nerve, but it is turning around now. Just going to take time and work with the weights I can manage until everything is G2G.
    Getting better though! I did have my IT bands scraped as well and it seems to have opened up my flexibility in the hips a tad which is good.
    That's awesome AG!! Glad to hear you're making positive progress. I know it's really been giving you a fit. Injuries/sickness/setbacks suck. Glad to see you aren't letting it stop you from doing what you love!

almostgone likes this.

DCI

Lookin big in your avi man.

Im good trying to log in here a bit more and be more active. This week 0 gym will be done I have 2 exams.

Ok, old fat man getting horizontal for a while. Y'all have a nice Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Lookin big in your avi man.

Im good trying to log in here a bit more and be more active. This week 0 gym will be done I have 2 exams.
    Good luck on the exams! Study hard!

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Good luck on the exams! Study hard!

Cheers man nerding out on law at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Awe thanks Clarky! Really trying.

Taking a totally different approach this cycle, but I figured I can try it and see what happens

Spot on D, change things up to see what works best for you. Mg's, length of cycle, compounds, training style.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Good to see you back Nachy boy.
    Igifuno and NACH3 like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    10 Yoga/Pilates/Zumba classes plus bonus 4 mile hike over a long weekend.

Bah-bye knots!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

Bah-bye knots!
    Busy wk end Girly
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

Morning fellas/ladies, chest is easing off a wee bit this morning, but shoulders are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

Bah-bye knots!
    Excellent! Sounds like you are getting in some time for yourself.

Morning fellas/ladies, chest is easing off a wee bit this morning, but shoulders are fucked.
    Dealing with a bit of DOMS in my upper and middle back myself, Clarky. Kind of nice after being limited to working just legs for a few weeks.

Incline Bench x3

DB Incline x2 w/drop

Bench machine x2

Cable Crossovers X11

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8041.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	497.0 KB 
ID:	170286

DCI