Page 472 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3724224624674684694704714724734744754764774825225729721472 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,880 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I haven't done too much reverse grip with the injuries I have had in my elbow, I do a fair bit of reverse grip at work carrying drywall or plywood. I really need to do more of it though, add some more meat to the top of my forearms.
    Yeah it would be tough on the elbow... I have a hard time keeping my right elbow tucked(from the shoulder surgeries) just have to keep reminding myself throughout the set)

Yeah I gotta check those 3 grip 21's out and focus on that eccentric part of lift... Can only imagine the time under tension
    almostgone likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Finally found it, what a PITA that was, lol.
    https://youtu.be/PLkZhbwmbvA

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Finally found it, what a PITA that was, lol.
    Video Link: https://youtu.be/PLkZhbwmbvA
    Lmao thanks zempey....at work now. Will watch later. Arms sunday. Might try it out

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Finally, a very busy craptacular week over with. Off tonight...will be hitting legs before going back to work Saturday night. One pullback arm session after legs and then back to the intense lifts. Will be focusing very intensely on arms.
    Really been missing my lifting. It helps me find me Zen, something I have been running low on.

Will try to post up a pic of the layout of the lifting area in my shop if I get a chance.
    NACH3, DCI and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Chest/back this am all chest sets suppersetted into a back set HIT!

1. Flat bench - pyramid up and back down 2 feel 225(15 feel)/275(10)/315(4)/275(8)/225(12 into a double drop 185/135 burn out)
    Close grip seated row 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

2. Incline Bench - pyramid up and down 135/185(feelers)/225(10-12)/245(6-8)/185(12-15) into a drop w/135 znd burned out
    Wide grip lat pull downs 2 feel 1 working double drop

3. DB(close together focusing on that deep cut) 1 feel 1 working 1 drop
    Machine neutral grip row 2 workin 1 drop

4. Cables(lateral/mid/low) all suppersetted at 15+ reps 3working
    Hammer strength one arm pull downs 2 working double drop

great fvkin pump! Chest and back are torn up my muscular endurance has gone thru the roof, with suppersetting and HIT! I take no longer than 45s(usually shoot for 30s)in between 1 full set! It's really improved my overall strength and thickness! So when/if I implement a chest only day I'll take up to 60s between a set and am able to push much more weight(or for example the weight above I would be getting at least 1-2 (if not more, will post the next time I do with weight and reps and compare) more reps(at the 275/315+ mark)then fail and go on w/forces after!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-13-2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: more in depth explanation
    almostgone and Java Man like this.

That's crazy nach...I don't think I could get through and back/chest in one session...nice job

Today hit shoulders and will be completely honest was a shitty session. 12 hrs of work...5 hours of sleep...not a great mix. But got 5 excersises in. A press, lateral, bent over, front, and rears in. I just need rest....but glad I at least got something in
    NACH3, almostgone and Java Man like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx... Yeah it's not for everyone but I find it very effective... I'm sure if I split it up into a single body part Id be stronger w/out the constant suppersetting but the pump is second to none(for me) and it really gets those Synergistic muscles firing!

And at least you got to the gym!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-13-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    Sfla80 likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Thx... Yeah it's not for everyone but I find it very effective... I'm sure if I split it up into a single body part Id be stronger w/out the constant suppersetting but the pump is second to none(for me) and it really gets those Synergistic muscles firing!
    There is no way i can do chest and back in the same day. Way to big of muscle group for me

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    There is no way i can do chest and back in the same day. Way to big of muscle group for me
    Different strokes... I really like the agonist/antagonist(push pull) w/o style... It doesn't work for everyone but it has for me... But I will say theres no way I could maintain this off cycle(id have to do two sessions to match the intensity or come as close as possible off cycle)... Or just back off the suppersetting and do say a 3-4 day split rather than my 6 on one off now
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-13-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Different strokes... I really like the agonist/antagonist(push pull) w/o style... It doesn't work for everyone but it has for me... But I will say theres no way I could maintain this off cycle(id have to do two sessions to match the intensity or come as close as possible off cycle)... Or just back off the suppersetting and do say a 3-4 day split rather than my 6 on one off now
    Right i get so much blood rushing to either my back or chest when i work them that i am almost sick on either day. For me to do both would be darn near impossible but i am glad it work for you

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Right i get so much blood rushing to either my back or chest when i work them that i am almost sick on either day. For me to do both would be darn near impossible but i am glad it work for you
    Thx brother! I almost puked this am actually I definitely get what your saying.... Many people don't don't work 2 majors together for exactly the reason your stating! But my split Also depends on my Shoulder so that's the best option for me in regards to my current split and recovery time! Bus and tris then shoulders and legs b/c I couldn't do shoulders w/any other upper body work due to my injuries! But I had so much blood rushing into my chest and back it felt like I was inflated lol

This NPP makes me feel as if I'm constantly full w/blood better then any other compound I've used(no Tren yet )... Definitely my favorite thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Thx brother! I almost puked this am actually I definitely get what your saying.... Many people don't don't work 2 majors together for exactly the reason your stating! But my split Also depends on my Shoulder so that's the best option for me in regards to my current split and recovery time! Bus and tris then shoulders and legs b/c I couldn't do shoulders w/any other upper body work due to my injuries! But I had so much blood rushing into my chest and back it felt like I was inflated lol This NPP makes me feel as if I'm constantly full w/blood better then any other compound I've used(no Tren yet )... Definitely my favorite thus far!
    lol I was gonna say the nandralone is taking over your workout

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    lol I was gonna say the nandralone is taking over your workout
    Lol I really never experienced this b4 it's fvkin great! and I agree haha

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I couldn't do two major muscles groups and perform like I would want to. If it works for you and gains are being made keep with it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I couldn't do two major muscles groups and perform like I would want to. If it works for you and gains are being made keep with it.
    Thx! It's getting close to switching things up(just over 4 wks) what other splits would you recommend for a agonist/antagonist w/o's? Or would just splitting back and chest up be ok? I'm always looking for other recommendations aswell...

Thx! It's getting close to switching things up(just over 4 wks) what other splits would you recommend for a agonist/antagonist w/o's? Or would just splitting back and chest up be ok? I'm always looking for other recommendations aswell...
    I would carry on doing what is working for you, if your growing or achieving your gaols then why change. I train one body part every 7-10 days I sometimes may do a major with a minor but normally I train one body part per day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

I would carry on doing what is working for you, if your growing or achieving your gaols then why change. I train one body part every 7-10 days I sometimes may do a major with a minor but normally I train one body part per day.
    Ok marcus, I always train one body part per day, but obvious u r more seasoned then me well most actually. So do you suggest one body part for a novice?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok... I will continue on,if it ain't broke don't fix it! if I hit a wall I'll just change up my rep ranges and excersises(dif lifts same overall concept). Change to pre exhaust rather than starting w/the major(bigger muscles) and so on...

How was your w/o? Did you get your DOMS?
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Ok marcus, I always train one body part per day, but obvious u r more seasoned then me well most actually. So do you suggest one body part for a novice?
    I wouldn't class you as a novice my friend

You have to try various training protocol to see which one your body suits the best and then adapt and design it as you start listening to your body. For someone really new to training any kind of resistance training is going to make a difference but then after a while things slow down and then you start trying different splits and various methods like volume etc. If gains aren't being made after a good 6-12 weeks then its time to try a different approach. When I was younger I did often train a major with a minor but I just never felt right doing to major groups at once I really felt like I was neglecting the second bodypart. But I know many guys who can do it with great success but its not for me.

The thing is we are not all made the same so trying different ways to train is a good thing but for me once I found out what made me grow fast, big, thick and dense I stuck with it but just changed the intensity, reps and rest. I learnt by listening to my body but it took time for me to feel what it was saying. I would always go off the scales when I was younger and i would spend hours in the gym destroying my body and breaking it down, then i would hit my body twice or even three times per week then i would go back to once per week. Every stone was so hard to gain ( a stone is 14lbs by the way) and that's how I judged myself. Someone told me to have more rest days and train one body part per day but to its absolute limit and I did and the stone's just started to pile on. My muscles went thicker, my muscle bellies went larger so I took this approach which was HIT to a different level and adapted it to how i liked to train.

I'm a big believer in using what works not matter what fuking stupid study says or what some dumb arse youtuber is saying. If something is working and your making gains stick with it and reap the benefits. Nach looks like he really enjoys and gains from two majors supersetted so he should run with that until he feels its not doing him any good, that day may never come and he may grow into some freaky 300lb beast doing what he does because his body responds to his way of training. For me personally I will defend one body part per day taken to its absolute limit then give it time to repair and recover then hit it again even harder. That's how i grow and maintain, Mr Yates was very similar but Culter was a high volume man.
    Sfla80 likes this.

Ok... I will continue on,if it ain't broke don't fix it! if I hit a wall I'll just change up my rep ranges and excersises(dif lifts same overall concept). Change to pre exhaust rather than starting w/the major(bigger muscles) and so on...

How was your w/o? Did you get your DOMS?
    Sounds good and do what works best for you. Pure HIT isn't for everyone and many do swap and change in and out of HIT which seems to work, for me changing out of it sends me backwards so i implement what works and move forward.
    NACH3 likes this.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    K

225, 6', 33, 15% bf, bench 320, squat 405, dead 465.

Visiting Florida family this week; cant believe how many professional level bodybuilders are in this gym....LA Fitness Coconut Creek. Definitely makes me work harder working out next to them! One guy looks like Kai Green jr. One girl wears a Florida state bodybuilding IFBB Pro belt, the rest look like they'd beat her. Nuts.

I look like a damn walking sprinkler head sweating everywhere though! Raised near Canada (upper peninsula michigan) and living in Cleveland, I'm not used to this heat! I have no clue why they don't turn the AC on with a temp of 85 out.

Haven't stopped sweating since entering Florida yesterday morning!

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Visiting Florida family this week; cant believe how many professional level bodybuilders are in this gym....LA Fitness Coconut Creek. Definitely makes me work harder working out next to them! One guy looks like Kai Green jr. One girl wears a Florida state bodybuilding IFBB Pro belt, the rest look like they'd beat her. Nuts.

I look like a damn walking sprinkler head sweating everywhere though! Raised near Canada (upper peninsula michigan) and living in Cleveland, I'm not used to this heat! I have no clue why they don't turn the AC on with a temp of 85 out.

Haven't stopped sweating since entering Florida yesterday morning!

Lmao it's not even hot yet man. This is beautiful weather....be glad u didn't come around july

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Right! Played baseball down there every summer(from 16-19 in the USSSA World Series)...you can't even breathe w/that humidity and 100 degree heat)... Great weather to hit in though!

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Lmao it's not even hot yet man. This is beautiful weather....be glad u didn't come around july
    That's what I hear. Hitting the beach now, might do some HIIT cardio if the wind offers enough relief there. HIT weights was huge cardio too sweating like I did.

Already starting my second gallon of water!

Legs still sore from the brutal HiT session last week. Need to work this lactic acid out.

Was going to start researching my next cycle because I want to introduce npp and maybe even mast.

I know mast needs be run at low bf. So before I go.into too much research, looking for your guys opinion if It would benifit me. That's if anyone remembers my pics...can post again if needed.

I have ran mast once before with just test. Products were under dosed though ..and had one side from the mast I believe. Which makes.me nervous about running it again. (Blood in stool a few times throughout that cycle).

So before I research and propose a cycle in Q&A was just looking for opinions first.

Was going to start researching my next cycle because I want to introduce npp and maybe even mast. I know mast needs be run at low bf. So before I go.into too much research, looking for your guys opinion if It would benifit me. That's if anyone remembers my pics...can post again if needed. I have ran mast once before with just test. Products were under dosed though ..and had one side from the mast I believe. Which makes.me nervous about running it again. (Blood in stool a few times throughout that cycle). So before I research and propose a cycle in Q&A was just looking for opinions first.
    i wouldn't run npp and mast at the same time. Pick one

i wouldn't run npp and mast at the same time. Pick one
    Most likely that is what I was going to do. Originally mast and tren . But don't wanna run tren right now. And not sure I wanna pin more the 2cc at a time anyways.

Have plenty of time. Just deciding what now. Don't wanna waste time looking into mast if I won't benifit from it

Was going to start researching my next cycle because I want to introduce npp and maybe even mast. I know mast needs be run at low bf. So before I go.into too much research, looking for your guys opinion if It would benifit me. That's if anyone remembers my pics...can post again if needed. I have ran mast once before with just test. Products were under dosed though ..and had one side from the mast I believe. Which makes.me nervous about running it again. (Blood in stool a few times throughout that cycle). So before I research and propose a cycle in Q&A was just looking for opinions first.
    From what I've heard about npp myself. Starting second cycle with a test blast of 500, plus my TRT 120 dose, weekly. Have been really curious about pairing with something, although I keep getting told on here To stick with just blasting test since I'm new to cycling....just hate to miss opportunity to do better!

Got everything ready for my blast starting in a month. IF I were to pair with another Anabolic , what is the consensus on a best choice for me? Cutting my body fat down is another goal.

Most likely that is what I was going to do. Originally mast and tren. But don't wanna run tren right now. And not sure I wanna pin more the 2cc at a time anyways. Have plenty of time. Just deciding what now. Don't wanna waste time looking into mast if I won't benifit from it
    npp and test work great together and you can still get real lean

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    npp and test work great together and you can still get real lean
    Bio why not the mast on say a backload for 6/8 wks tops... Curious as to why you said pick one? I do however notice w/the NPP you can stay quite lean(diet training dependent) but I did think of stacking these two w/test(not this cycke but down the road - I've had some mast p that I thought wouldn't be a bad mix??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Bio why not the mast on say a backload for 6/8 wks tops... Curious as to why you said pick one? I do however notice w/the NPP you can stay quite lean(diet training dependent) but I did think of stacking these two w/test(not this cycke but down the road - I've had some mast p that I thought wouldn't be a bad mix??
    i just don't think they work together very well. The npp is going to make you full and it will make it hard to see what the mast is doing. I like running the mast when I am lean, depleted so I get that hard grainy look and you are going to have a hard time achieving that on a good test and npp dose. Now on tren that's a whole bother story were mast and tren compliment each other real well

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Bio-Active;7017467]i just don't think they work together very well. The npp is going to make you full and it will make it hard to see what the mast is doing. I like running the mast when I am lean, depleted so I get that hard grainy look and you are going to have a hard time achieving that on a good test and npp dose. Now on tren that's a whole bother story were mast and tren compliment each other real well[/QUOTE

Yeah mast is great for that hard dry look(w/striations)... And now that I've used NPP it makes sense the way you explained it! I had planned on backloading winny w/this cycle(50mg for 4-6 wks)... More for the strength but will get some vascularity out of it as well! What's your take on this??

[QUOTE=NACH3;7017489]
    i just don't think they work together very well. The npp is going to make you full and it will make it hard to see what the mast is doing. I like running the mast when I am lean, depleted so I get that hard grainy look and you are going to have a hard time achieving that on a good test and npp dose. Now on tren that's a whole bother story were mast and tren compliment each other real well[/QUOTE

Yeah mast is great for that hard dry look(w/striations)... And now that I've used NPP it makes sense the way you explained it! I had planned on backloading winny w/this cycle(50mg for 4-6 wks)... More for the strength but will get some vascularity out of it as well! What's your take on this??
    Winny just kills my joints but its an a amazing precomp compound

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Bio-Active;7017491]

Winny just kills my joints but its an a amazing precomp compound
    Yeah that's what is making me think of going a different route(due to my bD joints already)... T-Bol or d-bol? I've not used either b4 but would probably like t-Bol better for more lean gains?!

Or just keep it like I had originally had it(and don't start trying another new compound... This is the better decision, so I'm not trying to do to much as just the test and NPP are great!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-14-2015 at 03:44 PM.

to be honest I stick to injectables. Orals are just to taxing on the body
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx for the input brother!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just hit legs with a former ifbb pro bodybuilder. All I can say is WOW!! He made me feel like I have never even trained legs before.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ lol... That's awesome! Did youse go Heavy/or volume or did he hit you with both?
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-14-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859
    Just hit legs with a former ifbb pro bodybuilder. All I can say is WOW!! He made me feel like I have never even trained legs before.
    sounds like a good training session

Thread Information