Page 470 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3704204604654664674684694704714724734744754805205709701470 ... LastLast
Results 18,761 to 18,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I am even more sore today. I can't remember EVER being this sore. I even had to switch to my kitten heels.

By the way Marcus, I did mrs Marcus routines, one of the first ones you posted
    Sounds great GGR,

Mrs M has gone kettlebell crazy her core was that sore she couldn't laugh lol

will post more soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Hey Marcus when you say 40% is that 40% of your intake for the day? I have been playing around with my Carbs and doing something like 3 day low carb and one day high carbs.

What do you consider low and high??

Thanks for the help.

My body is a carb feeder so I try and not do anything stupid with diets because my main aim is muscle preservation, like ive mentioned all over this thread is everything is done slowly so I keep my tissue. If I am dieting priority isn't losing fat its preserving muscle tissue then losing fat. I've been through hell and back building muscle so my last thing I want to do is lose any. In my opinion that's were many fail they wipe precious tissues away with calorie restricting diets what cut right into your muscle tissue and then end up in the vicious circle of building and losing but staying the same yr after yr so building is one thing and maintaining is a whole different ball game what needs a lot of detail in designing. Sorry about that going off topic like I do sometimes

The 40% is off my carbs from my maintenance diet this is a diet what as been establish for a few weeks and is maintaining your weight/muscle mass and bf. This is off your daily carb allowance a rough guide would be to just half your carbs each meal this would depend on how you calculate your meals but I take out 40% of my carbs and I start this for 3 days which will slowly reduce your glycogen stores, then I will have one day were I increase my daily carbs by 15% which is 15% more than my maintenance diet, so if you work it over the 4 days your not drastically reducing them to much your just starting a slow process off to reduce your glycogen stores and start confusing the body without it going into starvation mode.

I start on 3 days and work up slowly depending on how my body is reacting this is something you develop over time between you and your body, its like wanking yourself off you just know how to get it done quick and how your body will respond because you been doing that long anyway back on track..... I will never go near 7 days low this will trigger the body into starvation mode or very close to this process so its something I don't do and don't recommend. The trick is to feel how your body responds some guys like and prefer dropping the carbs right down something in the region 80-90% then reefed but for me this rips into muscle tissue or strts the process off and that's something I don't do or try to avoid.

This is how I pre cycle prime, diet, maintain and also use this process to bulk if I desire. It helps to confuse my body into burning fat as fuel while doing any of my goals, which again helps with keeping freaky and most of all not dieting your precious muscle tissue way like many do with these stupid diets what are so ridgit in there approach. The thing is our bodies are different and you have to run a diet or bulk suited to your body so once you find how what it likes doing you can design the perfect way to diet or bulk without losing muscle tissue so each year you actually grow bigger, thicker and burst out of your skin.

A professional coach who will remain nameless said to me once when I was younger I was holding back huge gains because of my diet and believe me I was eating a lot or what I thought was a lot. He showed me things regarding diets and AAS what blow my mind and one thing you should never do is restrict growth, once your body is on that growth spurt you take it and run with it with everything you got. Forget about what you think the pro's look like all year round because all those photos are done pre/post contest. When they are in a serious pushing phase to build size they don't hold back they eat eat and eat and then slowly diet away the added bf.

There I go again waffling on and on, sorry

Hopefully your answer is somewhere above
    almostgone, Bodacious, DCI and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to say hello to everyone it's been quite some time since I have made it in here. Alot of changes happened in the past six months im doing well with a new job. No time for training right now but I sure miss it tho. I dont have much time for anything but I do plan on stopping by from time to time. Looks like everyone is still growing!

Life changes sometimes and you just have to run with it. Nice to see you things are good for you and get your arse back in here as often as you can.....
    almostgone likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My body is a carb feeder so I try and not do anything stupid with diets because my main aim is muscle preservation, like ive mentioned all over this thread is everything is done slowly so I keep my tissue. If I am dieting priority isn't losing fat its preserving muscle tissue then losing fat. I've been through hell and back building muscle so my last thing I want to do is lose any. In my opinion that's were many fail they wipe precious tissues away with calorie restricting diets what cut right into your muscle tissue and then end up in the vicious circle of building and losing but staying the same yr after yr so building is one thing and maintaining is a whole different ball game what needs a lot of detail in designing. Sorry about that going off topic like I do sometimes

The 40% is off my carbs from my maintenance diet this is a diet what as been establish for a few weeks and is maintaining your weight/muscle mass and bf. This is off your daily carb allowance a rough guide would be to just half your carbs each meal this would depend on how you calculate your meals but I take out 40% of my carbs and I start this for 3 days which will slowly reduce your glycogen stores, then I will have one day were I increase my daily carbs by 15% which is 15% more than my maintenance diet, so if you work it over the 4 days your not drastically reducing them to much your just starting a slow process off to reduce your glycogen stores and start confusing the body without it going into starvation mode.

I start on 3 days and work up slowly depending on how my body is reacting this is something you develop over time between you and your body, its like wanking yourself off you just know how to get it done quick and how your body will respond because you been doing that long anyway back on track..... I will never go near 7 days low this will trigger the body into starvation mode or very close to this process so its something I don't do and don't recommend. The trick is to feel how your body responds some guys like and prefer dropping the carbs right down something in the region 80-90% then reefed but for me this rips into muscle tissue or strts the process off and that's something I don't do or try to avoid.

This is how I pre cycle prime, diet, maintain and also use this process to bulk if I desire. It helps to confuse my body into burning fat as fuel while doing any of my goals, which again helps with keeping freaky and most of all not dieting your precious muscle tissue way like many do with these stupid diets what are so ridgit in there approach. The thing is our bodies are different and you have to run a diet or bulk suited to your body so once you find how what it likes doing you can design the perfect way to diet or bulk without losing muscle tissue so each year you actually grow bigger, thicker and burst out of your skin.

A professional coach who will remain nameless said to me once when I was younger I was holding back huge gains because of my diet and believe me I was eating a lot or what I thought was a lot. He showed me things regarding diets and AAS what blow my mind and one thing you should never do is restrict growth, once your body is on that growth spurt you take it and run with it with everything you got. Forget about what you think the pro's look like all year round because all those photos are done pre/post contest. When they are in a serious pushing phase to build size they don't hold back they eat eat and eat and then slowly diet away the added bf.

There I go again waffling on and on, sorry

Hopefully your answer is somewhere above
    Yes is does and thanks for the reply.

I cut my carbs down to 150 day1 ...day2 130...day3 110..day4 100 or under .....day5 250 plus ...then restart... dotn know what you would even call this. Whats your thoughts on this or anyone else...?
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Yes is does and thanks for the reply.

I cut my carbs down to 150 day1 ...day2 130...day3 110..day4 100 or under .....day5 250 plus ...then restart... dotn know what you would even call this. Whats your thoughts on this or anyone else...?
    Is it working for you and are you slowly achieving your goal while preserving muscle tissue? if the answer is yes then go with whats working, for me my body doesn't like going to low on the carbs otherwise changes in your metabolism can occur if ran long enough and that's something I try to avoid but I keep my carb cycling at a certain dose unless I feel the need to adjust things.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    C
    Is it working for you and are you slowly achieving your goal while preserving muscle tissue? if the answer is yes then go with whats working, for me my body doesn't like going to low on the carbs otherwise changes in your metabolism can occur if ran long enough and that's something I try to avoid but I keep my carb cycling at a certain dose unless I feel the need to adjust things.
    Marcus,

I've implemented your prime this cycle and... Wow is all I can say! I've been regaining my strength and size much better(and am on a true bulk prop/NPP)atm...

Sorry just edited... As I read your post above on carb cycling to maintain and of drop bf(and keeping the body in a shock mode by doing 3 low 1 high - this works great for me)...

So I had asked about continuing to carb cycle even when bulking(def for the prime) I know the importance of preserving muscle tissue, would it still be efficient to continue to carb cycle or just toward the end when I backload my oral(winny) for strength and at my bf some vascularity(this will be the last 6 wks)? Carb cycle for last 6 and keep eating above maintenance till then??

Your advice is always appreciated!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2015 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Read your upper post sbout carb cycling but would like your advice...

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Legs today, was decent but just didn't have any fire in me today. My back and chest sessions were so taxing I really could have used my day off, but I made it in.

Extensions: 4 working.

Squats: 1 warm, 1 feel, 2 working 1 drop.

Presses: 3 working.

Leg curl: 3 working.

Stand calf: 4 working.

Seated calf press: 4 working.

Hypers: 3 working.

Kept the weights reasonable, my low back was sore and tight from the weeks earlier sessions, and my knee was a tad sore. My legs will get some make up work next week when we will be skiing in the Rockies all week, should be interesting to see how they react.

Tomorrow I have to do a double split, shoulders in the morning and arms in the afternoon, then my cycle is complete. This week off is going to do me a world of good, my body needs some R&R, this has been a pretty intense few months training wise for me. Besides chasing this fuking gyno, I couldn't be happier with the results and learning experience of this cycle. This thread has really helped keep me focused and on the right path to accomplish what I have.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Shoulders/Legs

Shoulder press(hammer strength machine) 1 feel, 3 working, 1 drop(8-12 - 10 drop)
    Suppersetted w/squats 1 feel, 3 working, 1 drop

Hack squats 3 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/side lateral raises & front delt raises(3working I drop on both)

Leg press - 3 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/cable laterals 4 working(1 Arm each)

RDLs 4 working.
    Suppersetted w/shrugs 4 working

Leg extensions 3 working suppersetted w/leg curls 3 working

Sitting calf raises 3 working 1 drop

Great w/o! Love doing HIIT suppersetted! Working well! Stayed in the 12 rep range or higher w/shoulders... Exhausted
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2015 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Added my calf raises...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    C

Marcus,

I've implemented your prime this cycle and... Wow is all I can say! I've been regaining my strength and size much better(and am on a true bulk prop/NPP)atm...

This might sound like a novice ?... But Besides priming or dropping bf while maintaining your muscle tissue... Do you implement this at all on cycle(say during a backload on a cut or bulk to keep bf down?
    The prime is a pre cycle prime to open up a growth window and hopefully increase the growth spurt your going to be having on cycle. The prime is done for around 6-8 weeks pre cycle then you need to implement a bulking diet or what ever diet suits your cycle goals. If by any chance your someone who holds water coming out of a low glycogen state then you need to increase your carbs slowly over the first 2 weeks of the cycle then hit it full force, if you aren't one of these people then hit it on the first day and revaluate every 7-10 days to increase cals to maintain or gain (depending on your goals of the cycle) from your new muscle mass/weight.

I use the carb cycling approach to drop bf, gain tissue and also to maintain. The only difference in all of them is how many cals I use to accomplish the required goal. If I am on cycle and my goal is to cut bf then I will do this very slowly, first thing I will do is keep my diet at maintenance and use the carb cycling approach and create a deficit by using cardio, then after a few weeks I will hit a brick wall then I will slowly attack the carb cycling to help use my bf as fuel and adjust over the following weeks to how my body responds. I will slowly increase cardio and increase the lower carb days then when I hit another brock wall I will lower the over cals but this is done slowly. Priority being muscle preservation while burning bf, I do my best to keep my muscle I don't use any serious calorie restricted diets or anything whats going to dig deep into my muscle tissue. The end result is your bigger, thicker and with less bf instead of going round in circles chasing size then losing muscle and then going back on cycle to regain what you lost.

Shoulders/Legs

Shoulder press(hammer strength machine) 1 feel, 3 working, 1 drop(8-12 - 10 drop)
    Suppersetted w/squats 1 feel, 3 working, 1 drop

Hack squats 3 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/side lateral raises & front delt raises(3working I drop on both)

Leg press - 3 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/cable laterals 4 working(1 Arm each)

RDLs 4 working.
    Suppersetted w/shrugs 4 working

Leg extensions 3 working suppersetted w/leg curls 3 working

Sitting calf raises 3 working 1 drop

Great w/o! Love doing HIIT suppersetted! Working well! Stayed in the 12 rep range or higher w/shoulders... Exhausted

Hi Nach3

Welcome to the most hardcore thread on here lol

One thing I feel I need to mention and I don't know if you have read the whole thread but let me just say something to you. If you are capable of doing 3 working sets for shoulder press are you truly going to failure on all 3 working sets? the answer is no because if you was it would be impossible to do more especially after a dropset/rest pause or forced and negs. In future once you have fully warmed up try condensing your working sets into one or two at the most but aim for one and go all out, this way your mind set will change and you wont be holding anything back because you know you don't have another 2 working sets to complete. A working set in HIT is an all out failure set and when I mean failure I mean complete positive failure. Once you learn what true failure is and it does take some time you can incorporate some beyond protocols what will tip you into the serious pain zone. Just something to think about
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Back this morning

Wide grip D ring pulldowns
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 drops

BB bent over rows
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus one rest paue

low pulley
    2 feel sets
    1 working set plus 2 rest pause

One arm db rows
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure

Hypers
    2 working sets - higher end rep range

Priority was thickness today :
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The prime is a pre cycle prime to open up a growth window and hopefully increase the growth spurt your going to be having on cycle. The prime is done for around 6-8 weeks pre cycle then you need to implement a bulking diet or what ever diet suits your cycle goals. If by any chance your someone who holds water coming out of a low glycogen state then you need to increase your carbs slowly over the first 2 weeks of the cycle then hit it full force, if you aren't one of these people then hit it on the first day and revaluate every 7-10 days to increase cals to maintain or gain (depending on your goals of the cycle) from your new muscle mass/weight.

I use the carb cycling approach to drop bf, gain tissue and also to maintain. The only difference in all of them is how many cals I use to accomplish the required goal. If I am on cycle and my goal is to cut bf then I will do this very slowly, first thing I will do is keep my diet at maintenance and use the carb cycling approach and create a deficit by using cardio, then after a few weeks I will hit a brick wall then I will slowly attack the carb cycling to help use my bf as fuel and adjust over the following weeks to how my body responds. I will slowly increase cardio and increase the lower carb days then when I hit another brock wall I will lower the over cals but this is done slowly. Priority being muscle preservation while burning bf, I do my best to keep my muscle I don't use any serious calorie restricted diets or anything whats going to dig deep into my muscle tissue. The end result is your bigger, thicker and with less bf instead of going round in circles chasing size then losing muscle and then going back on cycle to regain what you lost.
    Great! Thx for the advice! I've read and re read your pre cycle Prime and like I said I'm much happier w/the gains I've had thus far... Up a good 12-15lbs while maintaining my pre cycle bf(12-13)(25 days in)

I'm old school when it comes to diet as well... I used to eat at too much of a deficit, and like you explained the first 1-2 cycles I did resulted in exactly what you said(about the vicious cycle of gaining but not being able to maintain! This was diet all the way(as since joining the forum I've dialed in my diet and have been gaining like crazy(and eating like I'm 200+ while bulking)...

so again thanks for the advice!

~Nach

Great! Thx for the advice! I've read and re read your pre cycle Prime and like I said I'm much happier w/the gains I've had thus far... Up a good 12-15lbs while maintaining my pre cycle bf(12-13)(25 days in)

I'm old school when it comes to diet as well... I used to eat at too much of a deficit, and like you explained the first 1-2 cycles I did resulted in exactly what you said(about the vicious cycle of gaining but not being able to maintain! This was diet all the way(as since joining the forum I've dialed in my diet and have been gaining like crazy(and eating like I'm 200+ while bulking)...

so again thanks for the advice!

~Nach
    Glad to hear it.

Eating is a huge part of this game, I was speaking to a guy who is stuck in the rut of this vicious circle yesterday and I told him if he wants to be 200lbs he needs to start eating like a 200lns man every day 365 days of the year and if he then wants to be 220lbs he needs to start eating like one and maintain eating like one. If you don't you wont reach your goal. You may well do on gear but he loses it afterwards because he can sustain the eating what is require to be that 200lbs man.
    NACH3, DCI and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hi Nach3

Welcome to the most hardcore thread on here lol

One thing I feel I need to mention and I don't know if you have read the whole thread but let me just say something to you. If you are capable of doing 3 working sets for shoulder press are you truly going to failure on all 3 working sets? the answer is no because if you was it would be impossible to do more especially after a dropset/rest pause or forced and negs. In future once you have fully warmed up try condensing your working sets into one or two at the most but aim for one and go all out, this way your mind set will change and you wont be holding anything back because you know you don't have another 2 working sets to complete. A working set in HIT is an all out failure set and when I mean failure I mean complete positive failure. Once you learn what true failure is and it does take some time you can incorporate some beyond protocols what will tip you into the serious pain zone. Just something to think about
    This thread is very much of an inspiration and is totally hardcore(the way it aught to be)... Lol... I agree 100% w/your assessment! I just saw a sample of one of your w/o's(the back w/o that you just did)! The first thing my Pop taught me was - true failure and beyond! Ive always used a partner for this reason alone...

So I'm definitely capable but see your point exactly! It does make much more sense as(though I was going to failure(it wasn't true failure as you said b/c I shouldn't be able to do that many sets at that HIGH of intensity while preforming HIT... just not a reality and I thank you for pointing that out as it'll really enhance my gains!

And I know your a firm believer in doing one body part every 7 days(if I'm not mistaken)?! As you noticed my w/o program(and Thx for that advice) is very similar to Arnold's(agonist/antagonist program) with my variation being shoulders(as I need a total reverse joint replacement in future)... But I've always worked 2 body parts each day...

Just wanted to hear what you think if I'm bulking... In regards to splitting up my muscle groups?? I do like the push/pull(agonist/antagonist) w/o's it's always worked great for me! But my current split is 6 on 1 off(am I getting enough rest even on cycle) by working my muscle groups in this fashion or would 1 BP per day be more efficient?? I was thinking about switching it up but if all is working well should I even consider changing my training program while on... Except for the advice on the true failure and beyond part! This will be started tomorrow! Thx again!

~Nach
    almostgone likes this.

This thread is very much of an inspiration and is totally hardcore(the way it aught to be)... Lol... I agree 100% w/your assessment! I just saw a sample of one of your w/o's(the back w/o that you just did)! The first thing my Pop taught me was - true failure and beyond! Ive always used a partner for this reason alone...

So I'm definitely capable but see your point exactly! It does make much more sense as(though I was going to failure(it wasn't true failure as you said b/c I shouldn't be able to do that many sets at that HIGH of intensity while preforming HIT... just not a reality and I thank you for pointing that out as it'll really enhance my gains!

And I know your a firm believer in doing one body part every 7 days(if I'm not mistaken)?! As you noticed my w/o program(and Thx for that advice) is very similar to Arnold's(agonist/antagonist program) with my variation being shoulders(as I need a total reverse joint replacement in future)... But I've always worked 2 body parts each day...

Just wanted to hear what you think if I'm bulking... In regards to splitting up my muscle groups?? I do like the push/pull(agonist/antagonist) w/o's it's always worked great for me! But my current split is 6 on 1 off(am I getting enough rest even on cycle) by working my muscle groups in this fashion or would 1 BP per day be more efficient?? I was thinking about switching it up but if all is working well should I even consider changing my training program while on... Except for the advice on the true failure and beyond part! This will be started tomorrow! Thx again!

~Nach
    There are many ways to perform HIT the basic principle are set but there are many ways to execute the exercises and if you prefer a different way than mine that's great, there isn't a problem in doing two bodyparts I know Kell does that sometimes more often than not so its what ever works for you. Personally I cant do two major bodybparts I just know I wouldn't give my best on the second bodypart but I have done a major and a minor without any issues. Work with what you got and how you like to train and in 2-3 months and gains aren't leaping forward change things up...

I am going to repost something for you which you may find very interesting regarding true positive failure

ARE YOU TRAINING HARD ENOUGH?

I've had a few PM's about training and cycles and one thing what shines through to me is that a lot are not training hard enough they dont fully understand how to train correctly. We spend so much time designing cycles and eliminating sides we think we have the perfect environment to grow into something what looks like it was carved out of stone but after 15 weeks of these super cycles most are pming me asking how can they stop the gains sliding away. We assume members are training hard enough and intense enough but in reality they aren't. I see alot of members just coasting through their training sessions and doing a set number of reps and sets and think the diet and AAS will transform them into a living god but all what happens is the gains slide away and they end up going back on gear to get some kind of size back.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to find the right training protocol for your body to grow. You have to try many training routines and find which one you respond best to. We also need to get in the right mind set when we walk in that gym, you going there for one purpose and if you don't push your body beyond what its capable of doing your not going to grow bigger. You want to be leaving that gym feeling like you just done 10 rounds with Tyson in his hay day. You have to go through the pain, you have to push and pull the hardest you have ever done before, you have to push your body to places where its never been before and push past the pain every single time you go in the gym.

Overload your body to a state were its screaming for you to stop and no matter what, you couldn't do one more rep even if your life depended on it. If you don't train in this fashion your not training hard enough. Do you want to be bigger than anyone else, do you want to turn heads and do you want to have that monster size what no one else has got then if this is the case stop FUKING around in the gym and stop going through the motions and push past your limits and use methods what take you to hell and back.

I train that hard my eye balls shake and I find it hard to focus, I mentally prepare myself and think of things what make me angry and I push that last rep out no matter what. I kind of like the pain in certain bodyparts and I can push past it into a world of total hell, I feel like I am on fire and I swear I can feel the blood surging through my veins into the muscle what I am working. When I've done my last working set I know I cant perform another rep even if someone had a gun to my head and said you'll die if you don't do another rep, I know I've come to my limit and the sick thing about this is I actually enjoy it., I dream about it, I think about it and I cant wait to get back in the gym to do it again. Its like I'm self harming because the torture I go through is extremely painful but I know this is what I have to do to maintain what I've got and to build those extra few lbs of tissue. This is what seperates the normal guys who look like they go to the gym to the fuking monsters what walk this earth

Now are you training hard enough? ask yourself can you train harder because if the answer is yes your restricting your gains and wasting money and time. Why spend all that money on gear, gh and food when your not attacking your body like you should be. Think about it and make your next workout like your going to war with yourself.
    DCI, ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    There are many ways to perform HIT the basic principle are set but there are many ways to execute the exercises and if you prefer a different way than mine that's great, there isn't a problem in doing two bodyparts I know Kell does that sometimes more often than not so its what ever works for you. Personally I cant do two major bodybparts I just know I wouldn't give my best on the second bodypart but I have done a major and a minor without any issues. Work with what you got and how you like to train and in 2-3 months and gains aren't leaping forward change things up...

I am going to repost something for you which you may find very interesting regarding true positive failure

ARE YOU TRAINING HARD ENOUGH?

I've had a few PM's about training and cycles and one thing what shines through to me is that a lot are not training hard enough they dont fully understand how to train correctly. We spend so much time designing cycles and eliminating sides we think we have the perfect environment to grow into something what looks like it was carved out of stone but after 15 weeks of these super cycles most are pming me asking how can they stop the gains sliding away. We assume members are training hard enough and intense enough but in reality they aren't. I see alot of members just coasting through their training sessions and doing a set number of reps and sets and think the diet and AAS will transform them into a living god but all what happens is the gains slide away and they end up going back on gear to get some kind of size back.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to find the right training protocol for your body to grow. You have to try many training routines and find which one you respond best to. We also need to get in the right mind set when we walk in that gym, you going there for one purpose and if you don't push your body beyond what its capable of doing your not going to grow bigger. You want to be leaving that gym feeling like you just done 10 rounds with Tyson in his hay day. You have to go through the pain, you have to push and pull the hardest you have ever done before, you have to push your body to places where its never been before and push past the pain every single time you go in the gym.

Overload your body to a state were its screaming for you to stop and no matter what, you couldn't do one more rep even if your life depended on it. If you don't train in this fashion your not training hard enough. Do you want to be bigger than anyone else, do you want to turn heads and do you want to have that monster size what no one else has got then if this is the case stop FUKING around in the gym and stop going through the motions and push past your limits and use methods what take you to hell and back.

I train that hard my eye balls shake and I find it hard to focus, I mentally prepare myself and think of things what make me angry and I push that last rep out no matter what. I kind of like the pain in certain bodyparts and I can push past it into a world of total hell, I feel like I am on fire and I swear I can feel the blood surging through my veins into the muscle what I am working. When I've done my last working set I know I cant perform another rep even if someone had a gun to my head and said you'll die if you don't do another rep, I know I've come to my limit and the sick thing about this is I actually enjoy it., I dream about it, I think about it and I cant wait to get back in the gym to do it again. Its like I'm self harming because the torture I go through is extremely painful but I know this is what I have to do to maintain what I've got and to build those extra few lbs of tissue. This is what seperates the normal guys who look like they go to the gym to the fuking monsters what walk this earth

Now are you training hard enough? ask yourself can you train harder because if the answer is yes your restricting your gains and wasting money and time. Why spend all that money on gear, gh and food when your not attacking your body like you should be. Think about it and make your next workout like your going to war with yourself.
    Thanks Marcus! That just answered everything! I will be fighting Tyson tomorrow and from here on out! I very much appreciate the time you took and continue to take for US all to get to that level!

So can I improve? Sure thing... And I may read that post b4 the gym(each day)as it just made me want to go back lol

Thx and i also appreciate you taking the time to look over my w/o today and offer your advice... I will be posting in here daily now!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This convo between marcus and nach is very informative. Love this stuff. Constantly learning on this thread!

Went ocean fishing this morning with wife and a friend visiting from boston. Caught few fish and lost a few more. Rough seas. Got sea sick. Feeling ok now.

Gonna nap few hours and hit the gym when we wake up!!
    DCI, marcus300 and almostgone like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Tonight is chest going away at the weekend so have to squeeze another session in fuelling up now and coffee
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    This convo between marcus and nach is very informative. Love this stuff. Constantly learning on this thread!

Went ocean fishing this morning with wife and a friend visiting from boston. Caught few fish and lost a few more. Rough seas. Got sea sick. Feeling ok now.

Gonna nap few hours and hit the gym when we wake up!!
    ^^^ X2 Sfla! How was the day off(even w/those rough seas lol)??

Honestly, I'm so glad to have started logging everything on here(and diet sec)as well as in my book... But this just takes everything to a whole new level! I'm learning something new each day here! Gotta love that!
    DCI and ghettoboyd like this.

Blog Entries
    glad to have you here Nach...you will fit in nicely with the rest of us sick fuks lol...
    NACH3, BG and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    glad to have you here Nach...you will fit in nicely with the rest of us sick fuks lol...
    LMAO... Thx GB! I'm sure I fit that profile! lol

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Just got done a brutal leg workout:

Extensions: after warm ups two heavy, 12-15 reps with drop on last set.
    Vertical Press: Two heavy, 10-12 reps. Like to do just one with RP's but racking and un-racking it is brutal when exhausted.
    Squats: One heavy, balls out for 15 reps. Hitting the safety bars at the bottom and killing it today. Might have gotten a couple more but failure's not an option in my basement.
    Lunges: Two sets on smith, one leg at a time. Love these. 12-15 reps each.
    Seated curls: Two sets, last with drop, 10-12 reps
    Usual calf crap.

Great workout today.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Blog Entries
    triceps and delts today:

press downs
    skull crushers
    over head press
    reverse grip press downs

side laterals
    bent over lateral raise (rear delt)
    over head press

abs

just to clarify what im doing right now is 4 sets of every exercise 2 being warm up/feeler sets and 2 working sets...ive had a great training partner for the last 5 years now so there are always forced reps, negatives, drop sets ect....always to failure even with squats...we both have been training for over 20ys so we make things fun/interesting buy mixing up the order of the exercises and using a lot of the hit principals just in our own way....ill be 43 years old in a week or so for those who are curious, and I have never felt better in my life...god is good...peace...

Way to kill it ghetto, I will be 43 next month and feel pretty damn good too. Us old fukers need to show these kids how it's done.
    ghettoboyd, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Way to kill it ghetto, I will be 43 next month and feel pretty damn good too. Us old fukers need to show these kids how it's done.
    right on brother!!!

^^^ X2 Sfla! How was the day off(even w/those rough seas lol)??

Honestly, I'm so glad to have started logging everything on here(and diet sec)as well as in my book... But this just takes everything to a whole new level! I'm learning something new each day here! Gotta love that!
    Nach it was good....still free "sick" though lol...feel like I'm still on the boat :/.

Needless to say no gym...will hit it hard on friday!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm still alive, guys. On 12+ hrs/day for the next few days and then the insanity should decrease. Hopefully only working 1 day this weekend.
    BG, clarky. and DCI like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    You old fkers is what keeps giving me better motivation. Want to be in the shape u guys r in, when I get to be that ancient

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I'm still alive, guys. On 12+ hrs/day for the next few days and then the insanity should decrease. Hopefully only working 1 day this weekend.

Damn!
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Sure hope overtime is involved.

You old fkers is what keeps giving me better motivation. Want to be in the shape u guys r in, when I get to be that ancient
    Easy. Some of us old fvckers can still kick the arse's of the twenty-somethings....
    NACH3, ghettoboyd, BG and 2 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nach it was good....still free "sick" though lol...feel like I'm still on the boat :/.

Needless to say no gym...will hit it hard on friday!!
    Sfla, Glad to hear you still enjoyed the time w/the family!

I hate it when something keeps me from the gym... lol but I think you should relax brother! There's always tomorrow like you said!

Glad to hear your all back safe and sound...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

Easy. Some of us old fvckers can still kick the arse's of the twenty-somethings....
    I'm not too far behind lol...35 in two months :/
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes,sir. I'm poor, so it comes in handy.

..or will die trying.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hit chest tonight

Db fly's 1 warm 1 feel 1 to fail

Incline hammer press same as above with 3 forced reps after the fail

Peck deck superset to incline press machine

40 minutes on the treadmill keeping my heart rate in the fat burning zone.

I am still making gains on all lifts every week
    almostgone and zempey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post

just to clarify what im doing right now is 4 sets of every exercise 2 being warm up/feeler sets and 2 working sets...ive had a great training partner for the last 5 years now so there are always forced reps, negatives, drop sets ect....always to failure even with squats...we both have been training for over 20ys so we make things fun/interesting buy mixing up the order of the exercises and using a lot of the hit principals just in our own way....ill be 43 years old in a week or so for those who are curious, and I have never felt better in my life...god is good...peace...
    Ahhb I wish I was 43 again.....well done and keep killing it.....

Us old fukers????? next time i'm in Florida I will come and train with you and then if you survive the 45mins you can call me an old fuker. But I have a feeling you wont be saying that it will be more like " Please stop, please I want to go home" lol lol

Keep on it Sfla80
    NACH3, almostgone and BG like this.

Quick shoulder workout today, will go back this afternoon and hit arms to complete the week.

Side fly: 3 working sets.

Db press: 1 warm, 1 feel, 2 working 1 drop.

Shrug: 4 working.

Rear machine: 3 working.

Cable press machine: 3 working 2 drop

Had to get done quick to take the wife to an appointment, still hit some decent weight and reps, the 90's went up really smooth. Had a couple beers at a business meeting and then had a cheat dinner and another beer, felt like shit this morning, not used to drinking anymore. Will try and get in at some point to hit arms, have a bunch of shit to do before I leave for vaca tomorrow morning.
    NACH3, almostgone and DCI like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Cool posts today everyone is hard at it which is brilliant to read getting me hyped for legs tonight. Fairly drained this week hit is crazy hard but good kinda tired.

Jaysus I feel old at 27 haha so being in your 40s you must be nearly over the hill

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Marcus! That just answered everything! I will be fighting Tyson tomorrow and from here on out! I very much appreciate the time you took and continue to take for US all to get to that level!

So can I improve? Sure thing... And I may read that post b4 the gym(each day)as it just made me want to go back lol

Thx and i also appreciate you taking the time to look over my w/o today and offer your advice... I will be posting in here daily now!
    Hey all,

I hit bis and tris this am... Fvk you are right Marcus I wasn't training to my full potential(implemented your 2 feel 1 working 1 drop for arms) love it can't even move em! HIT fashion suppersetted together!

1. Standing DB curl 2 feel 1 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/skull crushers 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

2. BB STRAIGHT Bar 2 feel 1 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/weighted dips 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

3. Close grip cable bar curls 2 feel 1 workin 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/pushdowns(triangle) 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

4. Hammer curls 1 feel 2 drops
    Suppersetted w/close grip bench(still able to rep out 225 for 10+) 1 feel 1 working 1 drop

Can't even straighten arms or reach anything near me! Love it! Thx for advice Marcus! Gains on all lifts each week...
    marcus300, almostgone and zempey like this.

Ahhb I wish I was 43 again.....well done and keep killing it.....

Us old fukers????? next time i'm in Florida I will come and train with you and then if you survive the 45mins you can call me an old fuker. But I have a feeling you wont be saying that it will be more like " Please stop, please I want to go home" lol lol

Keep on it Sfla80
    Trust me sir....would more then welcome the opportunity....but I know I would be crying for mercy at the end

Hey all,

I hit bis and tris this am... Fvk you are right Marcus I wasn't training to my full potential(implemented your 2 feel 1 working 1 drop for arms) love it can't even move em! HIT fashion suppersetted together!

1. Standing DB curl 2 feel 1 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/skull crushers 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

2. BB STRAIGHT Bar 2 feel 1 working 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/weighted dips 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

3. Close grip cable bar curls 2 feel 1 workin 1 drop
    Suppersetted w/pushdowns(triangle) 2 feel 1 working 1 drop

4. Hammer curls 1 feel 2 drops
    Suppersetted w/close grip bench(still able to rep out 225 for 10+) 1 feel 1 working 1 drop

Can't even straighten arms or reach anything near me! Love it! Thx for advice Marcus! Gains on all lifts each week...
    Good man

All you got to remember is condensing your working sets into 1 and if by any chance you miss that one working to its max you can implement 2. But when your standing there thinking this working set is all I got to do for my biceps you can mentally prepare yourself to push your body and mind to a place you cant when you know you have another 2-3 working sets left. One set to failure and that's true positive failure you would have recruited ever muscle fiber possible especially those tough type 2b ones what ONLY come into force when your at failure and these types of fibers are the ones what grow the biggest and thickest.

The mind is a powerful thing and its something you have to train yourself to go to and once your in this dark hurtful place the rewards will be there. Mind control is huge when using HIT to its full potential. I see your into your supersets that must of been a very hard workout to go to max on both movements well done
    almostgone, NACH3 and DCI like this.

Thread Information