Page 370 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2703203603653663673683693703713723733743753804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,800 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Oh man that funny ass shit!! I love hearing it. Hopefully with time and the right diet and training I will have some good amount tissue for myself relatively speaking. As I'm only 5'8 187lbs and getting a bit older at 43yrs young.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Oh man that funny ass shit!! I love hearing it. Hopefully with time and the right diet and training I will have some good amount tissue for myself relatively speaking. As I'm only 5'8 187lbs and getting a bit older at 43yrs young.
    I'm 47yrs old so don't worry about ago, with time come maturity. I eat some hardocre bland foods but its something what I am use to but I do eat and binge once per week, more than that my body starts to change..
    almostgone likes this.

I started test C 200mg with 50 mg of prop blended 28 days ago. I train pretty hard with 30-40 min of cardio 5-7 days per week. I usually train 2 body parts a day ( Chest/Tri's ) ect.I've noticed alot more endurance so far and some strength and of course morning erections. I lost 17-20lbs in the same amount time as my bf% was high. Do you think doing the cardio in front of the workout is hindering my strength gains or muscle growth. keep in mind I just took 4th injection 2 days ago is it still to early to really notice anything substantial. Also it is pharm grade prescription with hcg and b-12. Your thoughts please and thank you.

I started test C 200mg with 50 mg of prop blended 28 days ago. I train pretty hard with 30-40 min of cardio 5-7 days per week. I usually train 2 body parts a day ( Chest/Tri's ) ect.I've noticed alot more endurance so far and some strength and of course morning erections. I lost 17-20lbs in the same amount time as my bf% was high. Do you think doing the cardio in front of the workout is hindering my strength gains or muscle growth. keep in mind I just took 4th injection 2 days ago is it still to early to really notice anything substantial. Also it is pharm grade prescription with hcg and b-12. Your thoughts please and thank you.
    cycle doesn't seem good imho,
    cardio would be better on one workout days but if you have to do it after your workout,
    your bf should be at least 15% or under before starting cycle,
    almostgone likes this.

Sorry about that. That was prescribed to me for low Test at a clinic. Should have mentioned that.

Sorry about that. That was prescribed to me for low Test at a clinic. Should have mentioned that.
    your trt is 250mgs per week?

Yes, they also gave HCG 250ius 2x/perwk and the B-12. My total test level was 315 on scale 348-1197. It seems high compared to what I see on here from trt section. I have seen 200mg quite a bit. But it seems like they always dial it back after awhile from what I've read.

Yes, they also gave HCG 250ius 2x/perwk and the B-12. My total test level was 315 on scale 348-1197. It seems high compared to what I see on here from trt section. I have seen 200mg quite a bit. But it seems like they always dial it back after awhile from what I've read.
    It is very high IMHO but I am sure they will adjust further down the line after you have had some blood work done. At those levels you should see some good improvements especially if you implement a good solid diet and also an excellent training regime.
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

IYHO how long do you think before I will really feel the test kick in or should it be there now. I can see changes in my body already. Just haven't seen real big strength gains muscles seem to be getting harder. I do feel something on shot day and the day after. I think it is the prop but not sure. As I have no experience with aas. But have lifted and belong to the same gym for 27 yrs.

If you have been on it for 28 days you should be feeling some of the effects of higher test levels especially if you was low before

I will keep you updated on progress. I appreciate you taking the time!! Easy on those ship sinking shakes LOL!!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    who loves being big and muscular? who like it when guys look at you when your out and about? who like the pump and the feeling of a great workout? who adores lifting weights and most of all who loves the feeling being on cycle and having the sensation of being 10 men? I DO
    Hell yeah, pretty much sums it up it one paragraph.
    marcus300 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

yes its more diet and bf to get your back exploding in detail.

I don't many deads anymore infact its been years since they have been a constant exercise in my routine, I do hypers which work really well without aggravating my lower back problem. If you do implement deads make sure you don't go to the floor, just below the knee half way down the shin and build the weight up slowly. If your main concern is building muscle tissue and not doing these stupid 1 rep max on deads then keep with just below the knee and rep out and build the lower back.

I have lower disc problem and I had to build the area up around my spine with muscle to help take the strain off my disc ( picture below) and I did this without deads,now I have a very deep canyon surrounded by muscle but it does help with my disc problem but the funny thing is my lower back looks better now than when I was bending barbells lol . I'm not saying don't do them because I was I huge DL in my past and I mean I fuking big one but now my lower back is bigger without them so I only do them now and again.

I am really happy you have made great gains from this thread HIT all the way
    Thanks Marcus. Gotta hit the hypers more. I am lagging on the "curve" from upper to lower back. Have horrible love handles lol.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Nailed chest today also.

Warmed up with hammer strength wide/decline press machine.

Free weight flat bb press ( first time in long time) 2 warms, 1 working at 265# x 5 dropped 2 sets.

Incline db 1 warm, 2 working 95's, 1 drop

Incline db flys 2 working, 2 drops

Pec/dec flys to finish off.

Chest feels very full. was a good workout. 30 mins probably.

Here's a quick snap before I left .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20140912_152404.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	152904
    marcus300, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Look awesome!! Sfla80
    Sfla80 likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Just watched some Dorian videos, heading out to do back!
    clarky., marcus300 and DCI like this.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Chest session tomorrow! Should have been today, but had a lot on my mind with the potential job change and all. On the upside after talking today it looks like if I get the position the raise will be almost double what I originally thought it would be.

And you are right Marcus it is all about balance. This balance is something I struggle with regularly, but the new position at work will help to eliminate that struggle a bit. It will be a second shift position so that alone will be what takes most of my time away from the family, but when looking at a $4 per hour raise its hard to say no. So by accepting this financial gain with lost time, I should be able to focus more energy into my growth without the guilt of gym time being the cause of lost time at home.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Dpyle good luck with your new job and journey. This always helps me put things in perspective. God, Family , Health, Work. If the first three are healthy the fourth one will go much easier. Hope this helps you.

5 min warmup on rowing machine

Back

Dumbbell lat pullovers (2 feel sets, 1 work set)

Close grip pull downs (2 feel sets, 1 work set)

One arm dumbbell rows (1 feel set, 1 work set)

Wide grip rows (1 feel set, 1 work set)

Dead lifts (3 feel sets). Can't go heavy yet on deads until my lower back gets stronger so just did some feel sets, concentrating on form. Hands hurt from gripping
    almostgone, clarky. and marcus300 like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ok guys just did back. I did some stretching and a warn up close grip pd and stretching on the pull up bar to stretch the lats.

Close grip pd 2 working DD

wide grip row 1 working DD

Db rows 2 working 1D

Deads 5 staight sets each one to fail

Close grip pd was great really felt it i did them really slow and squeeze. Wide grip was the same again done slow and steady making the muscle work.

I got a good stretch and squeeze from the db rows. Deads were done just below the knee as always the real way lol or i should say the fvcking sore way i will add a wee bit more weight next time not much though. The just below the knee really dose the damage by just reping to fail.
    Those stretches and one arm stretches off of one of the rack uprights or off of my leg press uprights usually give me a great pull from just below the posterior delt down to almost my waistline (pretty sure I've still got a waistline?...it's just hiding under some bf).

Well, I tried to hit legs today. LMAO, my back isn't wanting to cooperate. I was doing crunches again, nice and smooth. Finished up crunches and was doing toe touch stretches and "blammo!", I stood up and then I hit the ground again w/ the back spasms. Wife worked on it some with a baseball..She said it's just a large triangular shaped knot from the waist and up to a point roughly @ the backbone.
    I think I may take a half of a script relaxer about an hour before I get off of work in the morning and try it again. Hopefully, the relaxers will get me through a couple of lifts this weekend since I do the deep tissue thing Monday. I'm almost positive that it's just "sticky tissue" that needs to be freed up so it can slide/stretch and contract properly.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-12-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You will. I'm rapidly approaching 50 and am still working towards the same goal.
    Joco71 and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Dpyle good luck with your new job and journey. This always helps me put things in perspective. God, Family , Health, Work. If the first three are healthy the fourth one will go much easier. Hope this helps you.
    God ?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Those stretches and one arm stretches off of one of the rack uprights or off of my leg press uprights usually give me a great pull from just below the posterior delt down to almost my waistline (pretty sure I've still got a waistline?...it's just hiding under some bf).

Well, I tried to hit legs today. LMAO, my back isn't wanting to cooperate. I was doing crunches again, nice and smooth. Finished up crunches and was doing toe touch stretches and "blammo!", I stood up and then I hit the ground again w/ the back spasms. Wife worked on it some with a baseball..She said it's just a large triangular shaped knot from the waist and up to a point roughly @ the backbone.
    I think I may take a half of a script relaxer about an hour before I get off of work in the morning and try it again. Hopefully, the relaxers will get me through a couple of lifts this weekend since I do the deep tissue thing Monday. I'm almost positive that it's just "sticky tissue" that needs to be freed up so it can slide/stretch and contract properly.
    Fvck AG i hope you get this thing sorted it must piss you off man.
    Aye when i was stretching i was on the pull up bar and just hanging from it. The stretch was really good ma back/lats is sore today so am a happy chappy
    almostgone likes this.

…Fvck AG i hope you get this thing sorted it must piss you off man.
    Aye when i was stretching i was on the pull up bar and just hanging from it. The stretch was really good ma back/lats is sore today so am a happy chappy
    Thanks, Clarky. Had no problems with it @ work tonight yet, so hopefully the relaxers will keep me right until Monday. It is frustrating, but at least it isn't constant.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Thanks, Clarky. Had no problems with it @ work tonight yet, so hopefully the relaxers will keep me right until Monday. It is frustrating, but at least it isn't constant.
    Try having knots in your legs and calves for almost a year! Some days, it hurts just to walk.

I need one of those latex suit wearing girls with some heels to take me in
    DrewZ, almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Completely owned today! Went to work and rounded out another 60hr week, murdered my chest session, then came home and replaced the brake pads and rotors on the wife's car and changed the oil.

Sorry for the blurry photography but my chest was so pumped and spent I was shaking just trying to hit the pose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-4001367182.jpg   **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-2519295840.jpg  

Well , yesterday's lift was a dud. Back immediately starting being a b!tch. Got up about an hour ago and the wife has been digging in my back w/ her elbow and rolling it with a baseball. Watching some old IFSA DVDs now and working on a shake w/ oats.

Going to try the leg lift again in about an hour. Was off work last night Really want to get this session in this morning! If it goes well, maybe I can grab arms tonight!!
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-14-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Ok just did bi's stretching and some light cable bb curls to warm them up.

Seated db curls 2working drop 2 working 1D

incline db curls 2working 1D

CC 2 working

Cable bb curls 1 working 1D

Hammer curls 2 working 1D

It was a good session guys. The seated db curls are just the best this ex gives me the most pain in the bi's all the others do aswell but nothing like them. All done in 50min
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Decent session this morning. Legs are jelly.
    Leg extensions-2 w/u, Work-11-4.5-3.5. Still tinkering with the weight on these.
    Toe touches
    Calves-2 w/u, Work1-12-5-3, drop weight, Work2-12-3-1
    Hacks-1 w/u, Work-9-4-2
    Leg press-2 w/u, Work-4-drop-5-3.5
    Power thrust-1 w/u, Work-9
    Seated leg curl-1 w/u, Work-9-3-3. Nice slow negatives on these.

Took just over 1 hr. Back holding up so far.
    clarky. and marcus300 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    My back, traps, and rear delts are destroyed. Went very intense. Hope I get some growth out of it

The bottom of ma back is still sore from the deads on back day that was 5 days ago
    Cuz, almostgone and marcus300 like this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    My back is hurting again. Started Friday at work.

Killer chest and arm session today. Watched some you tube videos and came in already pumped. 1 hour on the dot with some hypers at the end and a little cardio.
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Nailed chest today also.

Warmed up with hammer strength wide/decline press machine.

Free weight flat bb press ( first time in long time) 2 warms, 1 working at 265# x 5 dropped 2 sets.

Incline db 1 warm, 2 working 95's, 1 drop

Incline db flys 2 working, 2 drops

Pec/dec flys to finish off.

Chest feels very full. was a good workout. 30 mins probably.

Here's a quick snap before I left .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20140912_152404.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	152904
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    Completely owned today! Went to work and rounded out another 60hr week, murdered my chest session, then came home and replaced the brake pads and rotors on the wife's car and changed the oil.

Sorry for the blurry photography but my chest was so pumped and spent I was shaking just trying to hit the pose.

You guys are continuing to impress me!
    marcus300 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Hope you get some relief with this back thing today AG.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel

Thanks Kel that means a lot!

Hope you get some relief with this back thing today AG.
    Much appreciated, Clarky! I'll post up after my appointment today.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Back to training after 13 days, had a great day saturday with a pro bb q and a session very informative tbh.

Cannot wait to get back to training today thinking of it already
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Back to training after 13 days, had a great day saturday with a pro bb q and a session very informative tbh.

Cannot wait to get back to training today thinking of it already
    Any good info to pass along ?

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

Ty very much kel

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fllifter View Post
    Any good info to pass along ?
    Basically he said what marcus has been saying iver and over here. Its all about diet, mentally pushing yourself and eatting well consistently. He spoke alot about mind muscle connection.

He also trained with my buddies son who is going in for his first comp in 6 weeks and help him with his posing was very informative
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Basically he said what marcus has been saying iver and over here. Its all about diet, mentally pushing yourself and eatting well consistently. He spoke alot about mind muscle connection.

He also trained with my buddies son who is going in for his first comp in 6 weeks and help him with his posing was very informative
    I can train and explain to anyone how to get super huge and explode but its up to them if they are willing to put the constant hardwork in to get those type of results, you either have it, learn to have it or your just one of those who keeps going round in circles
    DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Thread Information