Page 366 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2663163563613623633643653663673683693703713764164668661366 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,640 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thanks kel pm sent
    hawk14dl likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Wassup buddy - long time no see!
    you aint bs'n man... feels good to get back and chat with you guys.. hope all is well with you and the fam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Well sadly im gonna have to stop the tren. Mainly for what I think is prolactin issues. I have been using adex at .5 eod. Unless its bunk my e2 should be in control. Yesterday my left nipple only I noticed very tender and some pain. Swollen gland I can feel. Ive read a long time and still cant be for sure whats wrong. Hopefully im not developing breast tissue..fck. also im very snappy on this stuff. I cant control it it happens to fast and its iver and then I realize what ive said or done. So im in a pickle. I need blood work badly. My arimidex im using is pharmaceutical but its expired in April has it lost potency? Anyone got any advice. Stop the tren and continue testosterone until I get my blood and some caber and/or possibly a new AI? Might use aromasin this time
    I agree with kel, stopping tren for now is a good call. I struggled with it a lot my last time... I was on prami which I'm sure helped with prolactin but other issues were very prevalent. caber may be beneficial if you want to give it another try, but tren, as you know, is a rough drug overall. I'll never do it again unfortunately, because I love the strength that comes along with it.
    Cuz and almostgone like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Tonight is back watching youtube vids here gonna be epic
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    RC exercises and broomstick stretches
    D'bell shoulder press-2 w/u, Work-5-1w/ slow neg.-drop2-1 w/slow neg
    Seated side lateral-2 w/u, Work-5-drop1-drop2-1.5-1-.5 Kind of a static hold the half rep
    Rear lateral-2 w/u, Work-5-drop2.5-drop1.5-.5 Again, a hold on last half rep.
    B'bell shrugs-2 w/u, Work(front)-6-drop 5.5-5, Work(rear)-6-drop5-6 (failure)

Crazy humidity and kinda warm. Noticed I'm feeling a tad stronger today. My male mastiff was trying to play earlier..(he weighed 265# @ his last vet visit). Anyway, he was getting a little rambunctious wanting to wrestle. I dominated the big beast
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-01-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    clarky. and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DCI
    Tonight is back watching youtube vids here gonna be epic

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    RC exercises and broomstick stretches
    D'bell shoulder press-2 w/u, Work-5-1w/ slow neg.-drop2-1 w/slow neg
    Seated side lateral-2 w/u, Work-5-drop1-drop2-1.5-1-.5 Kind of a static hold the half rep
    Rear lateral-2 w/u, Work-5-drop2.5-drop1.5-.5 Again, a hold on last half rep.
    B'bell shrugs-2 w/u, Work(front)-6-drop 5.5-5, Work(rear)-6-drop5-6 (failure)

Crazy humidity and kinda warm. Noticed I'm feeling a tad stronger today. My male mastiff was trying to play earlier..(he weighed 265# @ his last vet visit). Anyway, he was getting a little rambunctious wanting to wrestle. I dominated the big beast
    265?? Damn!! Thats a big dog AG. Id shit my self if I seen him charging me
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    My dog weighs less than 100 lbs, I can crush him with my eyes closed. 265 lbs Mastiff, however, I'm with you Cuz, I'd be a little intimidated.
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    Fck me 265? Thats insane ag bud.

Back tonight was very good.

Taking it easy due to going on holidays.

Started with close grip lat pull downs ala yates style warm for 3 and 1 heavy set with a drop.

Bb rows one heavy one drop.

By this stage the blood was flowing really well.

Wide grip lat pull down supersetted with seated rows same as above.

Then hypers and abs all done in 45 mins
    Cuz, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Starting my cut on monday, finishing off my bulk in the next few days,. Havent been lean in like 2 years so im very nervous and excited at the same time haha. I know people arent going to recognise me when im done, ATM im holding a a fair bit of bloat/fat and water from bulking for a while aswell as eq and deca use. Deciding on weather to create a log with pictures or not. What do you guys think? Im currently 112kg and hoping to get down to 95ish by mid november. Going to leave myself approx 9-10 weeks. Will be using

Mast e
    Tren e
    Test e
    T3/Clen
    Anavar and Maybe winstrol .

the last few run at different times throughout the cut, didnt want to start in the Qand A because i dont want any newbies copying my drug protocol lol.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Starting my cut on monday, finishing off my bulk in the next few days,. Havent been lean in like 2 years so im very nervous and excited at the same time haha. I know people arent going to recognise me when im done, ATM im holding a a fair bit of bloat/fat and water from bulking for a while aswell as eq and deca use. Deciding on weather to create a log with pictures or not. What do you guys think? Im currently 112kg and hoping to get down to 95ish by mid november. Going to leave myself approx 9-10 weeks. Will be using

Mast e
    Tren e
    Test e
    T3/Clen
    Anavar and Maybe winstrol .

the last few run at different times throughout the cut, didnt want to start in the Qand A because i dont want any newbies copying my drug protocol lol.
    You left out HGH and anadrol . I think you wjll have the perfect stack then.... (joking)

So you're on a bulk cycle now and you're going straight into a cut cycle? With all those compounds do you plan on a competition?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Back for me today i had the last 2 days off so really looking forward to this.

Side note fvck AG thats a big dog.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Back for me today i had the last 2 days off so really looking forward to this.

Side note fvck AG thats a big dog.
    Hope you have a good one, Clarky. My delts are trashed from yesterday, but I may try to grab a back session this evening/tomorrow myself if things go well. Those slow negatives and static holds really hit hard...I'm happy.
    My boy is getting large. His father was 275# and his mother 217#. I believe he may gain a few more lbs. when the cooler temps get here.
    Guess everyone can tell I'm a dog person... no matter what the breed. Put me in a room full of people with a dog in the room and you'll find me hanging out w/ the dog in 3 minutes or less.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-02-2014 at 03:49 AM.
    DCI and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok did back today it was great guys.

Warm up light weight close grip pd

Close grip PD 2 working DD

Straight arm PD 1 working DD

Wide grip row 2 working DD

Deads just below the knee

5 sets. Each one to fail

It was a great work out guys i was really looking forward to this one. I did a few feel sets on every ex so i could get my working weight. I was only getting 9-11 reps each working set.
    It was all done slow and steady lats were burning i was holding the rep for a few sec each time.
    Then the deads by fvck this is pain

Side note lol Yip AG i love ma dogs av got labs great great dogs.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

DCI
    Nothing better clarky feeling the squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Nothing better clarky feeling the squeeze
    Oh mate it's fvcking great eh.
    DCI likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Chest day im so fckin syked up. Btw it will be heavy and intense

Hope all is well Marcus
    DCI, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz
    Chest day im so fckin syked up. Btw it will be heavy and intense Hope all is well Marcus
    You get that prolactin issue situated?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You get that prolactin issue situated?
    Im gonna stick it thru. Its not bad enough to stop the tren . I panicked the other day. I took 1 mg of adex and the last 15 mg of nolvadex I had. The pain and sensitivity has lessessend in my left pec. if it continues i will order some caber. And i plan on ordering more nolva asap.

DCI
    Chest day im so fckin syked up. Btw it will be heavy and intense

Hope all is well Marcus
    Snap, did the same tonight kill cuz

Ok did back today it was great guys.

Warm up light weight close grip pd

Close grip PD 2 working DD
    Straight arm PD 1 working DD

Wide grip row 2 working DD

Deads just below the knee

5 sets. Each one to fail

It was a great work out guys i was really looking forward to this one. I did a few feel sets on every ex so i could get my working weight. I was only getting 9-11 reps each working set.
    It was all done slow and steady lats were burning i was holding the rep for a few sec each time.
    Then the deads by fvck this is pain

Side note lol Yip AG i love ma dogs av got labs great great dogs.
    What width bar do you use for the straight arm PD, Clarky? ....and overhand or underhand grip? Thanks!

What width bar do you use for the straight arm PD, Clarky? ....and overhand or underhand grip? Thanks!
    It's about 15-16" straight bar AG and i do overhand.

It's about 15-16" straight bar AG and i do overhand.
    Gotcha...appreciate it, Clarky! I've been working on a list of some alternate exercises to throw into the rotation.
    clarky. likes this.

Gotcha...appreciate it, Clarky! I've been working on a list of some alternate exercises to throw into the rotation.
    I've never done them for ages AG so it was a wee change.

Bi's for me today. Ag/guys when you do deads just below the knee do you bend your knees slightly or keep them straight ?.
    almostgone likes this.

I keep mine relatively straight once I get the bar up and push the hips very slightly forward once I'm at the top of the lift. That's just what feels comfortable to me.
    I think my biggest issue w/ deads (other than wanting to move more weight) is I have a tendency to twist my upper body....still haven't figured out why.

How do you guys overcome the fact that you have to diet down ? Im enjoying being 112kg, bodyfat is high but i look big in the gym and in clothes, altho no abs or anything lol, big moon face but i look big and get a lot of stares its ****ing great. But i know ill look better topless when i diet down but how do you overcome the fact that you are going to end up smaller and look deflated in clothes, sucks because a couple of guys i know have just jumped on cycles and started gaining and they have already gotton bigger lol, yet im just as big atm but have to cut for my holiday next week.

I keep mine relatively straight once I get the bar up and push the hips very slightly forward once I'm at the top of the lift. That's just what feels comfortable to me.
    I think my biggest issue w/ deads (other than wanting to move more weight) is I have a tendency to twist my upper body....still haven't figured out why.
    Thanks AG thats fine as this is how i do them. I don't go daft with the weight thats how i do 5 sets to fail when doing them i like it that way and it does the damage for me anyway.
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How do you guys overcome the fact that you have to diet down ? Im enjoying being 112kg, bodyfat is high but i look big in the gym and in clothes, altho no abs or anything lol, big moon face but i look big and get a lot of stares its ****ing great. But i know ill look better topless when i diet down but how do you overcome the fact that you are going to end up smaller and look deflated in clothes, sucks because a couple of guys i know have just jumped on cycles and started gaining and they have already gotton bigger lol, yet im just as big atm but have to cut for my holiday next week.

You diet very very slowly with the main purpose to maintain as much muscle tissue as possible, slight adjustments daily/weekly are needed but over time you will drop bf while maintaining muscle tissue. This is when you truly know your body and start to learn how it responds to different things you do to it. You diet fast because you want to drop the bf because of some event coming up soon and you will rip that precious muscle tissue off your frame what took you months and months of hard work and a hell of a lot of intensity and pain in the gym. Do not diet fast, do not use a stupid fuking diet plan what doesn't feed your muscle tissue. First thing to do is keep the same diet and start attacking the bf via cardio and let that do its job and then adjust accordingly as the cardio stops to work for you, but in any case slowly attack the bf otherwise you will be in the same boat as about 98% of guys and that's a vicious circle of building then cutting and wasting all the gains away. Ive gone through hell to get every lb of tissue and I will not give it up easily so what ever you do make sure its done slowly over a long period of time
    DCI, BG, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Get your TDEE sorted roger then just eat 4-500 cals under do it slow so you keep as much of the muscle as you can from what you gained. You will get smaller as you lose weight but you will see the muscle and be alot healthier. I do know where your coming from i'm trying to lose a few ponds myself roger i got the bigest i ever did my last cycle so i want to keep it but get them pounds off.
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    I am proof of marcus' above post. I've been on a long mission of very slowly dropping bf while holding onto as much muscle as possible its tough but worth it
    almostgone likes this.

Ok bi's today stretching and cable bb curls for a warm up

Seated db curls 2 working drop 2 working 1 drop

incline db curls 2 working 2 working

CC 2 sets to fail

Hammer curls 2 working 1 drop

Bi's were fried seated/incline were palms facing forward it was a great work out this is working for me the now i'm very sore guys after every workout.
    I got doms the other day lol the day after doing traps i was not that sore then the day after that bang lol.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

thanks fellas, im leaving myself 9 weeks to lean down, obv not as lean as i can get but enough to at least look good.

Il be on a fair amount of drugs marcus test/mast/tren var stana t3 clen etc so hopefully i wont lose any.

For all those asking about my diet il be eating at maintenance so not sure what my maintenance is at 112kg , 3000cals? lol. And doing 2 cardio sessions per day.

Ill be using cardio to create the defict, will not be eating less food this time around. Im nervous and excited, altho got a fair bit going on atm with the missus so its sorta taking its toll on my motivation a fair bit. .

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    thanks fellas, im leaving myself 9 weeks to lean down, obv not as lean as i can get but enough to at least look good.

Il be on a fair amount of drugs marcus test/mast/tren var stana t3 clen etc so hopefully i wont lose any.

For all those asking about my diet il be eating at maintenance so not sure what my maintenance is at 112kg , 3000cals? lol. And doing 2 cardio sessions per day.

Ill be using cardio to create the defict, will not be eating less food this time around. Im nervous and excited, altho got a fair bit going on atm with the missus so its sorta taking its toll on my motivation a fair bit. .
    Cardio twice a day? Unless you are competing for the Olympia right now why would do that? Do you compete? Btw the Olympia was just a joke lol

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Legs today....feeling like shit though. Everyone at work sick and Noone stayed home so now there is about 10-12 people sick. Probably should have stayed home but funny thing is got some good weight up today..although only.made it through half the work out.

Squats: PB although was on smith machine. At 345 x 5

Leg press ( only one open and was with the wife, so did one leg at a time instead of moving ton of weight around) did 3 sets 2 slow with a little negative work with 3 45 's on each side. 3rd set was 4 plates and a little too much weight for one leg.

Extensions to finish off. 270x7. On 3rd set

Wasn't hit training and was short. Missed hams....but quads still had a good burn and tightness to them.
    BG, Cuz and clarky. like this.

Cardio twice a day? Unless you are competing for the Olympia right now why would do that? Do you compete? Btw the Olympia was just a joke lol
    Get a lot of negativity from you bro, Yes i do compete, but im not atm, done 2 comps one in 2010 and the other in 2011, now im contemplating it, the reason im using different types of drugs is because this is a lifestyle for me, i make a fair bit of cash on the side from my body and yes i was thinking of competing after my holiday so i factored a lot of that all in.

Cardio twice a day because ill be doing it fasted in the morning, and again after gym workout or after dinner before bed.

And with the mentality of thinking im competing in the olympia keeps me from going astray then so be it, thats what i shall think.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Get a lot of negativity from you bro, Yes i do compete, but im not atm, done 2 comps one in 2010 and the other in 2011, now im contemplating it, the reason im using different types of drugs is because this is a lifestyle for me, i make a fair bit of cash on the side from my body and yes i was thinking of competing after my holiday so i factored a lot of that all in.

Cardio twice a day because ill be doing it fasted in the morning, and again after gym workout or after dinner before bed.

And with the mentality of thinking im competing in the olympia keeps me from going astray then so be it, thats what i shall think.
    No bro no negative here sorry if I come off that way. Good luck with your show

No bro no negative here sorry if I come off that way. Good luck with your show
    no worries mate, takes a real man to apologise, most on the net would argue and argue till there blue in the face so i respect that.

i Also like using multiple compounds at different stages because i love how they make my body look throughout. Feels good haha, i know some would say just use 250 test and some t3 and clen thats all you need but im using these drugs to give my body a different look than most would opt for, i want to remain big/full and not lose size, but also the 3D look i hear mast gives when your lean, and tren for curbing appetite and giving my skin that paper look, it all adds up.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Legs today. A bit worried about the hamstring issue so I pulled back a bit:

Extensions: 2 sets to failure
    Vertical Press: 2 sets close to normal weight
    Static Smith Lunges: 2 sets
    Stiff leg deads: 2 sets, moderate weight, no issues. No curling movements, didn't want to risk it yet.
    Usual calf crap as I missed last weeks calf work out and they shrunk up to nothing.

Couple pics from today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quads 09032014.JPG 
Views:	171 
Size:	454.5 KB 
ID:	152786Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calves 09032014.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	488.9 KB 
ID:	152787
    clarky. and Cuz like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kel. very impressive mate.

Whats ur diet on a daily basis?

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Legs today. A bit worried about the hamstring issue so I pulled back a bit:

Extensions: 2 sets to failure
    Vertical Press: 2 sets close to normal weight
    Static Smith Lunges: 2 sets
    Stiff leg deads: 2 sets, moderate weight, no issues. No curling movements, didn't want to risk it yet.
    Usual calf crap as I missed last weeks calf work out and they shrunk up to nothing.

Couple pics from today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quads 09032014.JPG 
Views:	171 
Size:	454.5 KB 
ID:	152786Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Calves 09032014.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	488.9 KB 
ID:	152787
    As always, Kel. That's impressive as hell!!!

Thread Information