Page 782 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2826827327727777787797807817827837847857867877928328821282 ... LastLast
Results 31,241 to 31,280 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI
    Lmao I fcking wish I aint no tall mother fcker like Haz. Nah 5ft 10 tops for my short Irish ass
    I'm 6'1 lol not 6'4..... I'd hang myself if I had to pack mass on a taller frame
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey guys/gals

UPDATE - doc yesterday on my teeth - well jaw... He said it was like nothing he's ever seen regsrding the density of bone I had... Used the phrase double jaw - saying it was like I had two packed on top of each other - now another 2-3wks before I can go heavy or I'll rip the clots right out -- and I won't post measly w/o's like Marcus was saying either... Once I get back pushing the weight around and be as intense as possible I'll start again

Tbh felkas im really down - it's been a month of learning for sure! All mentally too it's a mind Fvk... I feel great everywhere else but this tells me I need to be stronger mentally... We live inflicting pain on our bodies yet why is this pain any different?!?! Idk what my deal is... Well I do it's just I can't release my aggression or anger in sny w/o's and it's really starting to fester...

Good seeing you post Marcus and that w/o! Seems like your in your way back as we all knew! Any advice, Marcus, And Dungeoneers! Thx for listening - it's almost like I feel unworthy of being in here atm :/ I just need to get my mind right which I want to learn without lifting and also making it as easy as turning on & off a switch when entering and leaving the gym! Lots on my mind guys
    Chin up big guy we all go through a sh!t time at some point but it will take you no time to get back to it. You will be beasting it in no time mate.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Wait a minute, do they only make sicilian? I just stopped in Brooklyn for pizza, all the made was sicilian, it was great.
    They also make round pies but they mainly have Sicilian on hand because that's what most people order. They're famous for their Sicilian.

L&B Spumoni Gardens..... That's the name. Google image them and their pies.
    BG likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Chin up big guy we all go through a sh!t time at some point but it will take you no time to get back to it. You will be beasting it in no time mate.
    Thx Clarky!

Very nice session! Your on fiya and Lookin great biggen!

Fvcking killed legs today

Squats w/ 405 - deep squats with pauses. I've gotten stronger with these in the last two months.

Hack squats (close stance) - 10 plates total - paused on each rep. Last set did a double drop.

Smith lunges w/ 135 for 10 reps - legs were screaming and the veins were all over my shins and calves.

There's so much blood in my legs it feels like I have knee wraps on. Also..... My tear drop is developing nicely and is "hanging" over my knee cap haha. My sister pointed that out :-)

Forgot to mention I started with leg extensions and curls to get the blood in the legs.

I had the same training partner today and he was on the floor breathing heavy. He now refuses to workout with anyone else haha
    marcus300, almostgone and jmalls like this.

- Knockout_Power

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hey guys/gals

UPDATE - doc yesterday on my teeth - well jaw... He said it was like nothing he's ever seen regsrding the density of bone I had... Used the phrase double jaw - saying it was like I had two packed on top of each other - now another 2-3wks before I can go heavy or I'll rip the clots right out -- and I won't post measly w/o's like Marcus was saying either... Once I get back pushing the weight around and be as intense as possible I'll start again

Tbh felkas im really down - it's been a month of learning for sure! All mentally too it's a mind Fvk... I feel great everywhere else but this tells me I need to be stronger mentally... We live inflicting pain on our bodies yet why is this pain any different?!?! Idk what my deal is... Well I do it's just I can't release my aggression or anger in sny w/o's and it's really starting to fester...

Good seeing you post Marcus and that w/o! Seems like your in your way back as we all knew! Any advice, Marcus, And Dungeoneers! Thx for listening - it's almost like I feel unworthy of being in here atm :/ I just need to get my mind right which I want to learn without lifting and also making it as easy as turning on & off a switch when entering and leaving the gym! Lots on my mind guys
    Ahh Nach sorry to hear your troubles, I was looking for a post what you posed what I was going to respond to but I couldn't find it. This thread moves fuking fast but tomorrow when I have more time I will respond to this post. I will help you have zero doubt in that Ive been knocked that many times its pointless trying to explain so hang in there. I'll be back
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Fvcking killed legs today

Squats w/ 405 - deep squats with pauses. I've gotten stronger with these in the last two months.

Hack squats (close stance) - 10 plates total - paused on each rep. Last set did a double drop.

Smith lunges w/ 135 for 10 reps - legs were screaming and the veins were all over my shins and calves.

There's so much blood in my legs it feels like I have knee wraps on. Also..... My tear drop is developing nicely and is "hanging" over my knee cap haha. My sister pointed that out :-)

Forgot to mention I started with leg extensions and curls to get the blood in the legs.

I had the same training partner today and he was on the floor breathing heavy. He now refuses to workout with anyone else haha
    Nice to see your not holding back you big cvnt

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Nice to see your not holding back you big cvnt
    Lmao I'm converted 100% to this style now..... It's impossible to turn back.

I'm hormone free at the moment also. Well.... 2 1/2 weeks with nothing. Needed the break. Will resume trt this week and then probably start my short burst cycling in the new year sometime. I don't feel flat either. I did during my rest weeks but after getting back on diet and eating more food I feel great.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

- Knockout_Power

Lmao I'm converted 100% to this style now..... It's impossible to turn back.

I'm hormone free at the moment also. Well.... 2 1/2 weeks with nothing. Needed the break. Will resume trt this week and then probably start my short burst cycling in the new year sometime. I don't feel flat either. I did during my rest weeks but after getting back on diet and eating more food I feel great.
    What have I been preaching all these years

May the force be with you Jedi master

welcome to the dark side
    DCI and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    What have I been preaching all these years May the force be with you Jedi master welcome to the dark side
    Haha you the man. Great asset to this board..... Seriously
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ahh Nach sorry to hear your troubles, I was looking for a post what you posed what I was going to respond to but I couldn't find it. This thread moves fuking fast but tomorrow when I have more time I will respond to this post. I will help you have zero doubt in that Ive been knocked that many times its pointless trying to explain so hang in there. I'll be back
    Thx Big Man... I haven't a doubt that I will only get better in every way with my relentlessness and of course the help of yourself and everyone in here... I know I'll become stronger minded stronger willed and a stronger person! I lack experience but I sure learn quickly!

Hey Marcus, I also found that other post you were referring to... It's on page 773... Or below here I'll paste it too make it easier -- thank you for taking the time to post about this(when your schedule allows you)

12-15-2015, 12:47 PM #30883 NACH3's Avatar NACH3 NACH3 is online

Man these weeks have been more trying on me mentally than anything else... I tend to keep things bottled up and tend to explode later on. I know we have such a positive group of people here who all share the same passions one just being Brothers in Iron!

I've had my share of injuries(physically and its tolls emotionally)... And imho, I know that, phisycally, emotionally, and the stress we endure can get wayyy more bothersome... So lately I've been down being that I havemt been hitting the gym as hard or as consistent as I have previously! Sure I was on a pullback after a wk off... But still didn't feel right... I just started hitting the gym harder and was able and comfortable to start shifting more weight and coming back into a real pure HIT spurt of 6wks or so then pullback again(im learning my body and how it needs to rest between HIT Cycles(cycling your training)!

I know we all go through our ups and downs... I just wanted to say hearing Marcus talk about how much stronger his mind is than his body(and we sure as fvk know how strong that body is) made me realize EVEN MORE how important it is to have a strong Mind! It(our brain) is the deciding factor in everything we do... To thinking - to getting that one last forced rep into a negative in what will determine if we are avg or if we're setting 'ourselves' apart from avg!

I just wanted to share how I felt and im sure it's been noticed as I didn't seem to have that fire ignited within me... And I can go on and on with reasons why... But I will not! It's only made me stronger and more realizations made - just know when these teeth are done mending it'll be shown in my posts and my w/o's.... I feel like I've let some of you newer guys down... And surely the Vets and BEASTS that run this thread... I won't talk about just watch!

I thank you all for being here and listening,
    Regards,
    Nach
    Bodacious and DCI like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I'm 6'1 lol not 6'4..... I'd hang myself if I had to pack mass on a taller frame
    Yea thanks Haz...I'm 6'4 lol...hard as **** to get more mass.
    almostgone likes this.

Damn Nach sorry to hear this man. Keep your head up!! We need you in here for sure. I haven't posted my workouts lately as you know also. But you will get through this and come back stronger than ever man. Hang in there my friend.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Yea thanks Haz...I'm 6'4 lol...hard as **** to get more mass.
    Lmfao

The upper body isn't as hard as the lower for tall guys. Getting thick built quads is hard
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Lmfao

The upper body isn't as hard as the lower for tall guys. Getting thick built quads is hard
    I'm about ready to just start eating everything in sight. I can eat clean just can't eat enough clean food. Hope that make sense.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-23-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Nach I was really in a hurry earlier so could not comment on your post much.

Nach not posting your sessions just because your not beasting it like you do is daft. We all know your going through sh!t with your mouth and it is causing you lots of bother but you are still a big part of this thread ( and of course the forum)mate so get those sessions posted.
    You know these sessions will be more than the normal man's sessions anyway lol.

Look at Sfla the man has went through a very hard time lately and we were behind him as we do with all our dungeoneers so get them sessions posted big guy.
    almostgone, NACH3 and BG like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Nach I was really in a hurry earlier so could not comment on your post much.

Nach not posting your sessions just because your not beasting it like you do is daft. We all know your going through sh!t with your mouth and it is causing you lots of bother but you are still a big part of this thread ( and of course the forum)mate so get those sessions posted.
    You know these sessions will be more than the normal man's sessions anyway lol.

Look at Sfla the man has went through a very hard time lately and we were behind him as we do with all our dungeoneers so get them sessions posted big guy.
    I second this nach.

U have inspired all of us....probably more then u realize.

Me personally look forward too all ur post sir.
    DCI, almostgone, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I second this nach.

U have inspired all of us....probably more then u realize.

Me personally look forward too all ur post sir.
    Great post here.

Second that.
    almostgone and BG like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol still make me look tiny you big east coast fcker haha.

@nach man you are putting yourself under unneesecary pressure. This thread is for us all good with the bad. The days we feel like shit are imo more important than the days we feel on it. As the days we feel like shit we rally together to lift more to push us on.

But if we are injured due to no fault of our own we are here to help in the recovery never feel ashamed to be injured it is part of the game. Its how you recover and move on is what makes us all different to the normal apes out there. Head up man and we are all here to help
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks guys. Already was talking to nach about this and have a good idea. Just want thoughts.

Age 35
    5-9
    186 (losing weight recently)
    Bf 15%

Last cycle 10wks....about 6months ago.

1-10 test c 600mg/wk (was dosed 300/ml)
    1-8 npp 400mg /wk
    I pinned mon/wed/fri/sat. Each pin 150test/100npp
    Hcg
    LDex
    Caber

Bloods had me at 4900ish for cycle.

I cruise on 150wk. That has me at 1100ish.

I've have used deca at 400, tren at 300, mast at 600, var, and winny. Spread out since 2009.

First thoughts was going to be a short blast cycle but I'll will be sticking to long ester. So most likely will be 8-10wks instead.

I want to keep it simple, using test only. I will have pharm grade (testex). Only time I have used more then 500mg of test was this last cycle and that's cause it was dosed at 300/ml.

So was thinking this.

1-10 wks testex at 750
    Would like to front load the first week or two but at what dose? 1500 for the week?

Still using hcg, dex, even have Caber still but shouldn't need it.

It's pretty simple cycle. But need opinions on the front load and at 750 should be OK for a good short cycle?

Again thanks guys.
    Sfla, I've front loaded before years ago and it worked quite well for me. If I recall correctly, I even had Marcus walk me through my first time front loading. He may not remember it it was almost a decade ago.
    It works great. Starting off with prop and long ester test (cyp or enanthate ) also works well. Try one this time and the next time try another.
    I love Testex. I believe I actually like it better than Testoviron , although either one will serve you well.

Edit:Sfla, you look much larger than your weight! Really good job!
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-23-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hey guys/gals

First off, quit letting this fvck with you, Nach. You're in control of what goes on in your head, you just have to grab the reins and steer.your mind in the direction you want it to go.
    Always post.up your lifts, aches, pains.and worries. One, it is good to express how.you feel and secondly, I'm sure all of us have a had life take a big steaming sh!t/shyte on us as well and we may be able to give you a hand dealing with it. If I didn't have y'all in here to keep me motivated and help me along, I wouldn't be worth 2 rows of rabbit sh!t.
    Now, defo get healed up. Although my wisdom teeth weren't as much of an issue as yours, I had problems with mine healing and the last thing you need to do is unseat a clot.
    I promise you, things will turn 180° soon and.youll be ripping the bar off of the floor and sailing plates around like they're a Frisbee. Just hang on a little longer!
    DCI, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

OK, getting ready to head in to work, hopefully for a short shift, then I am off for a few days.
    Sorry I didn't get legs in this evening. I didn't sleep well today and took a prescribed medication early afternoon and it knocked me on my @ss.
    DCI and clarky. like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks

I've been a huge proponent of static Smith lunges for years. When I say static I mean this: position your foot slightly ahead of the bar and extend the other leg back in the stretched position. This is the position you remain in for all reps with that leg, then rest a few seconds and switch to the other leg. It's kinda like a one leg squat but by using the Smith you take out all the balance issues and can focus on the work at hand. And anyone who's done dumbell lunges across a floor knows exactly what I mean. You look and feel like your drunk doing this movement with dumbells....

Anyway, my point is to try this movement is you have access to a Smith machine. Also don't be afraid to pile some weight on the apparatus and crush your legs even more. The stability it provides allows this.

Rant over...
    Last edited by kelkel; 12-24-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    DCI and BG like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    I've been a huge proponent of static Smith lunges for years. When I say static I mean this: position your foot slightly ahead of the bar and extend the other leg back in the stretched position. This is the position you remain in for all reps with that leg, then rest a few seconds and switch to the other leg. It's kinda like a one leg squat but by using the Smith you take out all the balance issues and can focus on the work at hand. And anyone who's done dumbell lunges across a floor knows exactly what I mean. You look and feel like your drunk doing this movement with dumbells.... Anyway, my point is to try this movement is you have access to a Smith machine. Also don't be afraid to pile some weight on the apparatus and crush your legs even more. The stability is provides allows this. Rant over...
    Let me tell you..... These make lunges suck so much worse. Especially at the end of the workout.

I was put into these from that guy I've talked about from the supp company. He asked what I was trying to work with my walking lunges. I told him glutes and quads but want to work quads more primarily.

He told me to do the static lunges. Same exact positioning you mentioned.

Here's what I noticed...... The first 10 reps with the first leg were difficult but manageable. The 2nd 10 reps with the other leg were fvcking terrible. It burnt so bad lol

- Knockout_Power

Haz and kel....although u guys are probably too big for this. But when I do lunges they are 95% of the time smith machine

But I do alternate using the bench and having my back leg propped up.

I doubt u guys do this, but is there any benefit from this?

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Here's what I noticed...... The first 10 reps with the first leg were difficult but manageable. The 2nd 10 reps with the other leg were fvcking terrible. It burnt so bad lol

You don't have to rush to the second leg. Take 10-15 breaths and you'll be good to go. Next workout start the the opposite leg. Soon you'll be throwing another plate on there and really feeling them. I did them today at the end of my workout. I'm crushing them and vice versa. It was a non-squat day, just extensions, verticals and lunges but damn, feeling them already and I know it due to heavy lunges.
    almostgone and BG like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Haz and kel....although u guys are probably too big for this. But when I do lunges they are 95% of the time smith machine

But I do alternate using the bench and having my back leg propped up.

I doubt u guys do this, but is there any benefit from this?

Just more of a stretch on the back leg. Our goal is the front leg! Main thing though is how you feel them. Don't treat them as if they have to be a light exercise. They don't.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

Sfla, I've front loaded before years ago and it worked quite well for me. If I recall correctly, I even had Marcus walk me through my first time front loading. He may not remember it it was almost a decade ago.
    It works great. Starting off with prop and long ester test (cyp or enanthate ) also works well. Try one this time and the next time try another.
    I love Testex. I believe I actually like it better than Testoviron , although either one will serve you well.

Edit:Sfla, you look much larger than your weight! Really good job!
    Ag first off thanks. U guys give me a lot more compliments then I hold.myself on lol. Gives me the boost I need lol.

Second yeah I think a very long time ago Marcus helped me with a front load too. I believe it was with my test/mast cycle.

But mast did not agree with me (too much detail to go into. Although I do have a thread on it lmao).

My issue is with all.my health problems. If and when I cycle I want short busrt. Hence the wanting to front load.

Short burst that Marcus likes (6wks) would be the way to go. But honestly only short esters I've used have been tren and npp.

So this time I will use c...and front load. Maybe in a year I'll try a short 6wks with prop. After I re read his thread on that.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

Just more of a stretch on the back leg. Our goal is the front leg! Main thing though is how you feel them. Don't treat them as if they have to be a light exercise. They don't.
    See that's my issue. Always treated them as a light exercise. Usually 105-115.

See that's my issue. Always treated them as a light exercise. Usually 105-115.
    And that's kinda what you have to do when you use dumbells and try walking all over the place to complete a set. But not with the Smith. The stability gives us a big advantage. Start slowly pushing the weight up and report back.

"If you choose to accept this mission."

(Sorry, I did just get done watching Ghost Protocol so....)
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    You don't have to rush to the second leg. Take 10-15 breaths and you'll be good to go. Next workout start the the opposite leg. Soon you'll be throwing another plate on there and really feeling them. I did them today at the end of my workout. I'm crushing them and vice versa. It was a non-squat day, just extensions, verticals and lunges but damn, feeling them already and I know it due to heavy lunges.
    Yea I went right into the other leg..... The burn was intense. I'll take a breather next time.

You can feel all the burn in that front quad. My training partner said he could see the muscle activating. It's a great excercise
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I've been a huge proponent of static Smith lunges for years. When I say static I mean this: position your foot slightly ahead of the bar and extend the other leg back in the stretched position. This is the position you remain in for all reps with that leg, then rest a few seconds and switch to the other leg. It's kinda like a one leg squat but by using the Smith you take out all the balance issues and can focus on the work at hand. And anyone who's done dumbell lunges across a floor knows exactly what I mean. You look and feel like your drunk doing this movement with dumbells....

Anyway, my point is to try this movement is you have access to a Smith machine. Also don't be afraid to pile some weight on the apparatus and crush your legs even more. The stability is provides allows this.

Rant over...
    This is a movement I'm working on while I'm off. Just read through the last few posts and I think y'all hit the parts I had questions about.
    F-in absolutely love the amount of experience and knowledge in here.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-23-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Purchased a new Mercedes E500.... Straight from the factory..... No mileage

Just assembled it in the garage today :-p I'll be putting a bow on it for Christmas morning for my daughter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-2768687796.jpg   **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-2020445880.jpg  
    DCI, clarky. and almostgone like this.

- Knockout_Power

Hey guys/gals

I think you need a reality check Nach, have a think back to what's happened in your life and what you have overcome previously with all your accidents and near death experiences. I remember a photo you posted along time ago and you looked like a Cambodian on a diet when you was ill and the transformation you have done is remarkable to anyone's standards.

I know when people go through some sh1t or emotion battle no matter how unimportant it may seem to other peoples grief or pain on your scale of one to ten its a ten because its the top thing on your list and in your life at this moment in time everything else is irrelevant but at times like this you need to look back especially you and see what you have overcome and achieved. I am being serious here I really don't think many of us would of done what you have done if we had gone through what you had with the accident you overcome, so you need to stop moaning and think of this as another test of your strength. By the way I don't mean stop posting about your problems because its good to vent and express I just mean what are you really moaning about, think about that.

You have to clear your mind and think about the problem, your teeth and gums are causing you fuking heart ache. What is the solution??? Its only time before you get back on track, infact I would welcome this time and make this a pre HIT break and pullback to what your going to attack your body with anyway. You train way to much and to hard for to long without resting so enjoy this don't get pissed off about it. There are far worse situations you could be in trust me, I could tell you some shit it would make you cry what ive been through but no matter how severer or insignificant your problem is it could always be worse and all this shit is a part of life.

These are obstacles what you have to overcome. Ive always used the gym as my stress reliever but sometimes with certain things what happen I couldn't go and even when ive been at my lowest and I am not talking about tooth ache here, I've always cleared my head and said to myself "Is that all you got, is that the most you can give me" ive used the emotional state for future gym sessions and also to build myself up again to the strong minded person I really am. Emotion is a powerful thing and mind control is even more powerful and learning to control certain emotions when they start to come inside your body and head is all part of being a stronger person. How would you ever know how to deal with life if you haven't gone through anything???? sometimes the best people to talk to are people who have been through life's ups and downs but most of all the best person is yourself. Find the tools to use for you to overcome whatever your pain your going through and if by any reason you can't ask someone who can help you.

Nach, is that all you got?

Merry Christmas you fuking cvnt
    clarky., almostgone, DCI and 1 others like this.

Morning guys and girls tri's are fried and bi's are still dun in too lol. My elbow joints are giving me sh!t the day and all day yesterday as well.

Back the day yeeesssss love it gym closes at 3 so i'll get down early just incase it's full of cvnts in my way lol. Then it will be rest for two day so i will report back later guys.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Purchased a new Mercedes E500.... Straight from the factory..... No mileage

Just assembled it in the garage today :-p I'll be putting a bow on it for Christmas morning for my daughter.
    Lucky girl. You never would have fit in it anyway.

And this old man is getting ready to head out from work here in a few. Knocked out one of the jobs that had a quick deadline and just kicked the @ss of a breakdown. Wasn't supposed to he anyone here but me, so naturally some.of.the production crew is working and of course, something broke. Let the holidays begin.
    When I get home, I'm going to slightly overindulge in some Mexican food and then sleep, then sleep a tad more. I'll be well rested so look for a leg session from me late tonight/early a.m.
    Last edited by almostgone; 12-24-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    DCI, clarky. and BG like this.

I just woke up to feed the baby and got hungry myself haha. Back to bed in a few min for me.
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

DCI, almostgone and jmalls like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Wanna everyone in here and happy xmas and many gains in the form of binging tomorrow have a day all and thank you for listening to me shite on all year and help pushing me forward.

I am looking forward for the next few days off to chill with my fam and relax set new goals for next year and even fire a cycle or two in there been off for too long.
    almostgone, clarky. and BG like this.

Thread Information