Page 780 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2806807307707757767777787797807817827837847857908308801280 ... LastLast
Results 31,161 to 31,200 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So Ive been sick for 4 days now, my wife is on her 3rd week. I went to bed last night, started coughing at 12, around 2 I fully realized I had been coughing for so long and got pissed. I was going to start wrecking shit. I calmed down, drank some Nyquil but it made me shot at 5:30 when I have to get up so I called in sick. Still hit chest, but my shoulder/tri still hurts, so that pissed me off some more. Now Im starting to get down a little. Im sick of always being hurt, its been a long time since Ive had a decent run of feeling good. Im not looking for perfect, just where I can do what I want to in the gym with out pain. Im going to take some anti-inflam's for a few days, maybe this stupid TB will kick in. Sure is shit isnt the miracle peptide everybody made it out to be......stupid fuking TimesRoman
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    So Ive been sick for 4 days now, my wife is on her 3rd week. I went to bed last night, started coughing at 12, around 2 I fully realized I had been coughing for so long and got pissed. I was going to start wrecking shit. I calmed down, drank some Nyquil but it made me shot at 5:30 when I have to get up so I called in sick. Still hit chest, but my shoulder/tri still hurts, so that pissed me off some more. Now Im starting to get down a little. Im sick of always being hurt, its been a long time since Ive had a decent run of feeling good. Im not looking for perfect, just where I can do what I want to in the gym with out pain. Im going to take some anti-inflam's for a few days, maybe this stupid TB will kick in. Sure is shit isnt the miracle peptide everybody made it out to be......stupid fuking TimesRoman

EDit: When I get like this I want to binge eat SO bad, I want to kill some pizza right now !
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Lol feel better BG. No fun being sick. Pizza sounds awesome. I wish I could say feel like going to the gym, I'm dragging my ass in right now... I would love to join you for pizza.

Edit: I have every confidence you and I could put down an extra large pie and one large steak and cheese each.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Lol feel better BG. No fun being sick. Pizza sounds awesome. I wish I could say feel like going to the gym, I'm dragging my ass in right now... I would love to join you for pizza.

Edit: I have every confidence you and I could put down an extra large pie and one large steak and cheese each.
    I bet ! I need to eat my crappy chicken soon or to the pizza place I go.
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Funny u said that bg..I'm really feeling it now. Hit me like ton of bricks. Thought it was just cough and chest. But damn.

And all the inlaws came over...going driving to see Xmas lights. And of course went out and got pizza for everyone lmao.
    almostgone and BG like this.

Blog Entries
    My daughter has a stomach bug. Puked every two hours from Sat night to Sunday morning and felt like crap all day and stayed home from school today. It's going around.

Feel better guys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Something is going around... It's defo that time of year..

Get better BG! You and the wife are probably swapping it back and forth :/

IGI get better too(Id love to join you in a session too but it just seems everytime I go my face sweeps up / a clot blew too - I go back tomorrow -

Sfla hope you feel better - it's weird how people eat out during Christmas(I mean on Christmas etc) but the real good places are often busy huh?
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Leaving the office now.. Going back to have a meal then off to the gym. Been a few days so I'll (try) to take it easy.
    Haha 'try' right lol - I get ya... Be careful Igi!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=BG;7134643]I bet ! I need to eat my crappy chicken soon or to the pizza place I go.[/QUOTE
    I could definitely crush some pizza!
    BG likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    X2...Getting ready to crush a lot of bad for on vacation... not going to feel bad about it at all... just for once I want to eat and eat and not bitch about how its going to make me look. Lol...

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Hope everyone gets better before the holiday so you can enjoy it!!!!

Damn my arms are sore as shit from yesterday!

Did some legs today nothing to much I did put a little weight on the squat bar nothing heavy though. I wanted to see how my back would hold up. Held up pretty good. Nothing was past failure.... Felt like a good workout.. it was a good pump.

I usually do walking lungs with DB or BB or plate over head. I did lungs on the Smith today..damn... it gets blood in the legs fast.

All in all pretty good workout... Heating pad on the back now.

My problem is my body need to keep up with my mind!!!
    BG likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Rest day for me.... Looking forward to moving some weights around in the morning

Blog Entries
    Session was ok. Nothing to write home about. Nice pump and good to be in there. Did not do HIT.. I trained like a normal person today. Lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Session was ok. Nothing to write home about. Nice pump and good to be in there. Did not do HIT.. I trained like a normal person today. Lol.
    Lmao

HIT today sucked.... Hurt so bad. Could almost feel the growth happening haha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wide grip and elbows at the sides. I only felt it a tiny bit with dumbbells, it was bad when I changed to the easy bar.
    LOL, d'bells it is then. I've had something similar going on once with my shoulder in the past. It would happen with the straight bar or the EZ curl bar, but had no issues with cable curls or d'bell curls.
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Just checking in guys. Probably not much training for me the next 2 weeks. Crazy at work...and now have a chest cold.

Searching for ag post about musinex cause I just picked up some and kinda scared to take it lol.

Too much to call out everyone....just keep it up guys. Always reading. And post when I can
    I shot you a PM, Sfla. Get better and maybe switch to Coricidin HBP.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

EDit: When I get like this I want to binge eat SO bad, I want to kill some pizza right now !
    Same here, buddy. When I'm sick the wife just cooks and watches in amazement. I can put away a pot of soup and a half a chicken without even blinking.
    Get better, BG!
    Also, I sleep more than usual.
    BG likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls traps are fried they really are delts are done right in as well whole delt.
    I've got a few wee things to do the day guys think this might have to be a rest day 'think' lol.
    DCI, almostgone and Bodacious like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Jaysus this place is as sick as a small hospital haha. Ironic that everyone gets sick at a similar time.

Last nights shoulders were good they are dull at the mo which means they will be sore.

Started with heavy seated hammerstrength plate pressing was on my own so used KK techniques.

Then onto standing db press I love how these hit another part of the shoulder and are very tough to do.

Then I did front and side raises super set. Finished with db and bb shrugs felt great lots of blood was flowing
    almostgone, BG and clarky. like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Incline skull crushers with bb

Incline db curls

Tri cable push downs

Reverse curls

Rope pull downs

Preacher hammer strength curls

30 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    DCI, almostgone, BG and 1 others like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ahh man sounds bad but know how you feel. Its a battle sometimes and with the kind of assaults we have done to our bodies over the year it does creep up onto us. I am getting more focused due to de stressing from work and just working around my injuries.

All the best big man
    DCI, almostgone and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ahh man sounds bad but know how you feel. Its a battle sometimes and with the kind of assaults we have done to our bodies over the year it does creep up onto us. I am getting more focused due to de stressing from work and just working around my injuries.

All the best big man
    Interesting that you mention destressing. A friend of mine that is into PL, swears that as he has gotten older, he finds meditation/ decompressing is becoming a more integral part of his training.
    He lives out in the country in NC, and says he tries to make time daily to either go outside away from everything and just watch nature and forget everything else for a bit. On rainy days/poor weather, he says he lays down on the bed and progressively tenses and relaxes his entire body starting from his feet and works his way up towards his head, tensing and relaxing individual muscle groups until he has pretty much covered his whole body.After that he practices mentally picturing himself hitting his big lifts.
    Swears that it has increased his energy level and lowered his stress levels. I'm just starting to incorporate 10-15 minutes at least every other day. Will see how it goes.
    marcus300 and BG like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

All the best big man
    you beat me to it.

i was going to say that training balls out for weeks, months at a time will do a number to your overall health. i know it takes a toll on me and when i start to feel it, i just back off for a few days. also, you guys who are constantly getting sick, do you have kids? do you regularly take vit C? i try to up my vit C intake during the winter months, seems to help some.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Interesting that you mention destressing. A friend of mine that is into PL, swears that as he has gotten older, he finds meditation/ decompressing is becoming a more integral part of his training.
    He lives out in the country in NC, and says he tries to make time daily to either go outside away from everything and just watch nature and forget everything else for a bit. On rainy days/poor weather, he says he lays down on the bed and progressively tenses and relaxes his entire body starting from his feet and works his way up towards his head, tensing and relaxing individual muscle groups until he has pretty much covered his whole body.After that he practices mentally picturing himself hitting his big lifts.
    Swears that it has increased his energy level and lowered his stress levels. I'm just starting to incorporate 10-15 minutes at least every other day. Will see how it goes.
    I have to take breaks to relax due to my job and my personal projects, its something what ive done for a long time now. Its kind of strange because my training has always been a part of de stressing. It relaxes me and makes me feel better I use whats inside my head to train and release.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    you beat me to it.

i was going to say that training balls out for weeks, months at a time will do a number to your overall health. i know it takes a toll on me and when i start to feel it, i just back off for a few days. also, you guys who are constantly getting sick, do you have kids? do you regularly take vit C? i try to up my vit C intake during the winter months, seems to help some.
    I hardly get sick probably once per year if that and I take a boat load of vit-c. The one thing I do get in my later years is repairing and injuries I still think I am in my 20's 30's and cant do what I use to and I cant. Injury is part of the game if you want to produce something what turns head unless your some freak but many of the guys doing HIT don't take enough time off to recover their CNS and repair their bodies. If you can get to training true HIT and you are able to take your body and mind to that zone then its impossible to keep that pace up and that's when the injuries and sickness comes. I am a machine and I cant go past 6 weeks HIT and its always been around 6-8 weeks even in my prime.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

Just donated again.

Feel better already

Had some good veins popping aswell
    Bodacious, BG, clarky. and 1 others like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Just donated again.

Feel better already

Always a plus!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Always a plus!
    Fuk me lol your like a road map you cvnt lol
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    Funny u said that bg..I'm really feeling it now. Hit me like ton of bricks. Thought it was just cough and chest. But damn.

And all the inlaws came over...going driving to see Xmas lights. And of course went out and got pizza for everyone lmao.
    Was the pizza good?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hope everyone has a better day than yesterday! Rest up or go torture your body
    Bodacious likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi guys i went and did bi's this afternoon and it was a fvcking screemer. I was on the way there and was going to turn back as i could not be fvcked at all but as yous know they are the ones that turn out to be the best ones lol.

Stretching with standing db curls for a warm up.

Standing db curls 1 working +rp 1 drop **new weight**

Incline db curls 1 working +rp 1 drop

Drag curls 3 sets 10ish reps on each set

Db preacher 1 working +rp DD

Wrist curls 2 sets a side about 15ish reps a set

Done.
    As i said guys i just could not be arsed the day but sooo glad i did go. Anyway warming up on db curls i got to my working weight. I started then stopped at 5 put the bells down and said fvck am going for it i got 5 good curls a side the bi's were on fire i stopped for a rp then got 3 more a side then into the drop done.

Drag curls fvck these thing burn like something els i really like these i don't go that heavy on these as the position hurts my wrists so i go for high reps on these and it works for me. I do these on the smith.

Incline db curls lol i was fvcking and cvnting here. I got stuck a couple of times half way hahaha so was mad but i got the fvckers up and squeezed the life out of the bi's for failing lol.

Honest guys my bi's are sore the now i really fried them the day it was such a great session.
    BG, almostgone and DCI like this.

BG
    Its on, Just ordered a Sicilian pie with extra cheese, going old school
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Its on, Just ordered a Sicilian pie with extra cheese, going old school
    Best pizza I've had was spumoni gardens..... I know you've had it. You had to have.....

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Was the pizza good?
    We get from a Brooklyn style place by us. It's pretty damn good and cheap.

Garlic bread is one of the best I've had though.

BG
    We get from a Brooklyn style place by us. It's pretty damn good and cheap.

Garlic bread is one of the best I've had though.
    I went to a place in Orlando that said NY pizza, wasn't close It was expensive as hell and the pie's were small. Now when Im down south I stay away from pizza. Sicilian was good tonight, to much cheese, couldn't even finish the third slice. You ever been to NY?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Best pizza I've had was spumoni gardens..... I know you've had it. You had to have.....
    No I dont think I have. But definitely on my list of interest. I like the pizza in Times Square, nothing crazy but all good ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    No I dont think I have. But definitely on my list of interest. I like the pizza in Times Square, nothing crazy but all good ingredients.
    It's in Brooklyn / exit 6 on the belt parkway. Seriously..... You need to make a trip there. I drove from jersey just to have their pizza once lol. It's phenomenal..... Best pizza I've ever had. The cheese goes on the dough and the sauce on top of the cheese with parm sprinkled all over the sauce. Their Sicilian is what they're famous for.
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's in Brooklyn / exit 6 on the belt parkway. Seriously..... You need to make a trip there. I drove from jersey just to have their pizza once lol. It's phenomenal..... Best pizza I've ever had. The cheese goes on the dough and the sauce on top of the cheese with parm sprinkled all over the sauce. Their Sicilian is what they're famous for.
    Next time in the city for sure !! Think we are going in for steaks soon !!

yeahbuddy289 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Glad im not the only one sick... I got something that has absolutely wiped me out for the past 5 days.... stuffy nose, soar throat, fever, even starting puking last night. Im really pissed because im going into the last two weeks of my cycle and I really wanted to make a good push all the way until the end.

Found out that I have to work tomorrow night as well. Not particularly thrilled about this either. Hope to get plenty done on this job tonight and maybe get out of there after a partial shift tomorrow night.
    We aren't going.to have compressed air after Christmas for about a week and I have to get this job done.
    Frustrated, but saving it for tomorrows leg session.

Just donated again.

Feel better already

Did a double RBC donation myself Monday. Always feel as if I can breathe deeper when I'm done.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information