Page 791 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2916917417817867877887897907917927937947957968018418911291 ... LastLast
Results 31,601 to 31,640 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Morning guys gals going to get a session in today - feeling good!

Just gotta get a couple more meals in
    Same here, I need to get eating.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    gut is getting big
    Lmao, all this cardio and crap Im doing mine is flattening out, I dont know if this is good or bad

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Damn kel, very sorry to hear about that.

Getting in the zone for legs today. Ate a couple good meals, need to take the kid to her friend's place then off to hit it.
    Get it big guy. My gym is closed Friday and Saturday not open till sunday . I was wanting a session the day cvnts.

Morning guys gals going to get a session in today - feeling good!

Just gotta get a couple more meals in
    Fvck nach it's T time here haha What you doing the day nach ??
    NACH3 likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Get it big guy. My gym is closed Friday and Saturday not open till sunday . I was wanting a session the day cvnts.
    Mines open til 8pm thankfully. Hope it's not packed with the resolutioners.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Mines open til 8pm thankfully. Hope it's not packed with the resolutioners.
    maybe still a wee bit too early for them mate Next wk the fvckers will cause us sh!t
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Fvck nach it's T time here haha What you doing the day nach ??
    LOL - enjoy mate... Hope you have a great day to the New Year! That goes for everyone...

Im looking to get a session in... If not no biggie today(but I'm sure my gym is open) gonna call again b/c I feel last night the person I talked to didn't quite know the whole story! Lol

And just cook and meal prep of I may save that for the mora
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-01-2016 at 12:19 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    maybe still a wee bit too early for them mate Next wk the fvckers will cause us sh!t
    They were in there already two days ago... And the newbs trying to use the squat rack/smith machine/and 2 other machines at peak time saying he's doing a circuit... FFS holding up 4 machines and using one lol fvking cvnts!

Every gym I've ever worked at or been to hate the newbs just as much as the lifters(they want all the perks we would get after yrs of being there etc(not much but like not signing your name when checking out equipment(attachments etc) I come in the gym know what I'm going to be doing so I grab and fill up my bag with attachments so I don't break my rhythm etc -

They'll Defo be in our way - hopefully tho some will continue with there journeys!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    why do the door mate?? the money is shit for what may happen and what could effect you for the rest of your life. You could come across the wrong type of guy who can fight and its over for you in the gym and recovery could be a long time which will effect your day job.
    Man I hate it.....

My day job is pretty non existent right now. There's a lot behind it.....

Good news is I'm starting an apprenticeship for stagehand work which pays incredibly well. Almost a stupid amount of money but I won't be paid while trained. I know someone in the business and they're hiring me right out of apprenticeship.

In the mean time I hafta do security for the extra cash.

There was supposed to be two other guys there. Problem was the bar back called out. One bouncer was on an ice run and another in a liquor run. So I was alone for 5 minutes and guess when shit went down..... Figures
    DCI likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Man I hate it.....

My day job is pretty non existent right now. There's a lot behind it.....

Good news is I'm starting an apprenticeship for stagehand work which pays incredibly well. Almost a stupid amount of money but I won't be paid while trained. I know someone in the business and they're hiring me right out of apprenticeship.

In the mean time I hafta do security for the extra cash.

There was supposed to be two other guys there. Problem was the bar back called out. One bouncer was on an ice run and another in a liquor run. So I was alone for 5 minutes and guess when shit went down..... Figures
    Man I thought about bouncing a little at a smaller place not a night club... But with my aggression and and injuries it's nog worth it.. I'm sure I'd be ok but it only takes one guy that knows what he's doing too and if someone were to get me in a vulnerable position(with R shoulder) I'm fvked!

Glad it worked it out... And it always seems the bar will always be short handed and you guys are running for ice beer and liquor etc -

Haz is the $$ worth it? I don't know what they're paying but surely not enough for what your doing - and the risk reward?!?! Stagehand work(like building sets on stages for plays and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Man I thought about bouncing a little at a smaller place not a night club... But with my aggression and and injuries it's nog worth it.. I'm sure I'd be ok but it only takes one guy that knows what he's doing too and if someone were to get me in a vulnerable position(with R shoulder) I'm fvked! Glad it worked it out... And it always seems the bar will always be short handed and you guys are running for ice beer and liquor etc - Haz is the $$ worth it? I don't know what they're paying but surely not enough for what your doing - and the risk reward?!?! Stagehand work(like building sets on stages for plays and stuff?
    It's packed two nights a week. The other three nights I work it's so boring I want to hang myself. It's pays my bills while I'm in apprenticeship so I only hafta doit for a short time.

Yea stagehands build movie sets, plays, events, etc. it's a union job..... Can't wait to get going with it. I'll finally be able to build my savings back up and live comfortably.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

They were in there already two days ago... And the newbs trying to use the squat rack/smith machine/and 2 other machines at peak time saying he's doing a circuit... FFS holding up 4 machines and using one lol fvking cvnts!

Every gym I've ever worked at or been to hate the newbs just as much as the lifters(they want all the perks we would get after yrs of being there etc(not much but like not signing your name when checking out equipment(attachments etc) I come in the gym know what I'm going to be doing so I grab and fill up my bag with attachments so I don't break my rhythm etc -

They'll Defo be in our way - hopefully tho some will continue with there journeys!
    Already nach FFS. Yes hopefully some will see the benefit and change there lifestyle for the better and most of the cvnts are just there to get in our roads fatty fvcks
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Already nach FFS. Yes hopefully some will see the benefit and change there lifestyle for the better and most of the cvnts are just there to get in our roads fatty fvcks
    Hahaha it's the truth buddy! Lol

I was a little shocked myself that they were out in force that early! But most won't make it till March(and that's pushing it)unfortunately but we know this isn't for everyone only us with sick twisted minds actually enjoy inflicting pain upon ourselves
    clarky. likes this.

Hahaha it's the truth buddy! Lol

I was a little shocked myself that they were out in force that early! But most won't make it till March(and that's pushing it)unfortunately but we know this isn't for everyone only us with sick twisted minds actually enjoy inflicting pain upon ourselves
    very very true mate we are mad mother fvckers hahaha it's the big mans fault.

AG i am watching the WSM final just now i know you like this. I've been watching it all wk but never said anything incase someone told me who won lol.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's packed two nights a week. The other three nights I work it's so boring I want to hang myself. It's pays my bills while I'm in apprenticeship so I only hafta doit for a short time.

Yea stagehands build movie sets, plays, events, etc. it's a union job..... Can't wait to get going with it. I'll finally be able to build my savings back up and live comfortably.

Yeah it's usually just the w/e's that are bad... I can only imagine sitting around a bar when you don't drink or anything(or even want to lol)... Must be boring for people like us lol

That's great regarding the Stagehand job!! Best of luck with that - it's a good place to be in lol And Union! 4 yr apprenticeship? Or is your friend able to get you in earlier? It's really remarkable what those guys can do(the detail etc) great stuff man

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    very very true mate we are mad mother fvckers hahaha it's the big mans fault.

And love the Big Man for getting us there & learning how to unleash the Madness
    clarky. likes this.

[/B]
    And love the Big Man for getting us there & learning how to unleash the Madness
    Hahahah indeed mate. Let's be honest though mate he would fvcking kill us if we ever had the pleasure of training with him He is a big fvcking mad beast of a man.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Yeah it's usually just the w/e's that are bad... I can only imagine sitting around a bar when you don't drink or anything(or even want to lol)... Must be boring for people like us lol That's great regarding the Stagehand job!! Best of luck with that - it's a good place to be in lol And Union! 4 yr apprenticeship? Or is your friend able to get you in earlier? It's really remarkable what those guys can do(the detail etc) great stuff man
    Way earlier..... Not even a year. It's a short program for me
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Way earlier..... Not even a year. It's a short program for me
    That's great! I know many people get very frustrated with a 4 yr program when they can go get a job getting the full pay... But in the long term Union is the key! GL man sounds awesome!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hahahah indeed mate. Let's be honest though mate he would fvcking kill us if we ever had the pleasure of training with him He is a big fvcking mad beast of a man.
    Lmao no doubt! After reading the story yesterday about the guy squatting with him and he the a Big Man broke his hip :/ but the guy said I want true failure -- he'd kill us for sure haha - but we could then say we surely went to failure and beyond!!!!

Lmao no doubt! After reading the story yesterday about the guy squatting with him and he the a Big Man broke his hip :/ but the guy said I want true failure -- he'd kill us for sure haha - but we could then say we surely went to failure and beyond!!!!
    He did get failure just not muscle failure silly cvnt hahahaha
    NACH3 likes this.

Yessss come on big shaw. Eddie did great real great he will do good in the years to come. I wanted shaw to win
    My two fav guys brian and eddie.
    almostgone and DCI like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    AG i am watching the WSM final just now i know you like this. I've been watching it all wk but never said anything incase someone told me who won lol.
    Getting ready to hit YouTube and see if there's any new vids. Love that sport and have a huge amount of respect for.those guys.
    clarky. and DCI like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    He did get failure just not muscle failure silly cvnt hahahaha
    LOL right on that my friend!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Getting ready to hit YouTube and see if there's any new vids. Love that sport and have a huge amount of respect for.those guys.
    I know AG they guys put themselves through some pain.
    almostgone likes this.

I know AG they guys put themselves through some pain.
    Bah, YouTube is being pissy right now. I'll try again in a bit. Glad you mentioned it. Love to watch WSM, Giants Live, pretty much any of the strength events. Plus, most of those guys seem.to be genuinely good guys. Just cutting up, cheering each other on, etc. Don't see that very often in most sports.
    Was watching an older Shaw video recently. They had a shot from the road in front of his house and all of the suddent you see kegs flying up in the air higher than the roof of the house.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bah, YouTube is being pissy right now. I'll try again in a bit. Glad you mentioned it. Love to watch WSM, Giants Live, pretty much any of the strength events. Plus, most of those guys seem.to be genuinely good guys. Just cutting up, cheering each other on, etc. Don't see that very often in most sports.
    Was watching an older Shaw video recently. They had a shot from the road in front of his house and all of the suddent you see kegs flying up in the air higher than the roof of the house.
    Bahahahahah av seen that one AG lmfao. Yes it's cool AG as they all want the same thing but they all back each other nice to see.

BG
    I got some food in and hit the gym, it closed at 3. I did some extension/curl work along with calves to warm up. I jumped in the rack, did some real strict sets, just went up to 365 to see if my back was good. Got to 3 on reps and felt a little something, I would say comfortableness (if that is a word) so I stopped. Im happy with that, so back to cardio and cutting tomorrow.
    NACH3, clarky., almostgone and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I got some food in and hit the gym, it closed at 3. I did some extension/curl work along with calves to warm up. I jumped in the rack, did some real strict sets, just went up to 365 to see if my back was good. Got to 3 on reps and felt a little something, I would say comfortableness (if that is a word) so I stopped. Im happy with that, so back to cardio and cutting tomorrow.
    Go back a couple pages. Posted the spumoni pizza pics for u lol
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Morning, everyone. Still working on this leg, but switched to heat vs. ice now. Still rumble rolling about every 3 hours and keeping a relaxer and some NSAID in my system Also, I've been attempting some heel.to butt stretches as much as feels comfortable. Definitely want to work shoulders soon.
    At least this happened just before I had a couple of days off, so I didn't have to burn vacation time.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Morning, everyone. Still working on this leg, but switched to heat vs. ice now. Still rumble rolling about every 3 hours and keeping a relaxer and some NSAID in my system Also, I've been attempting some heel.to butt stretches as much as feels comfortable. Definitely want to work shoulders soon. At least this happened just before I had a couple of days off, so I didn't have to burn vacation time.
    Is it feeling better?

I just got back in town after work. Gunna eat and hit the sack n catch some much needed rest.
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Is it feeling better?

I just got back in town after work. Gunna eat and hit the sack n catch some much needed rest.
    A little, Haz. My ROM has improved probably 30+%? Quad is still swollen, but it gives it a nice sweep.
    Some discomfort in the adductors today but I think it is either referred pain or they are getting more work put on them because my gait is a little off from the quad pain
    Nothing terrible, pain wise, getting closer to just being uncomfortable vs. hurting like a mofo.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-02-2016 at 03:44 AM.
    BG and NACH3 like this.

Morning guys and girls feel good but really pissed off a can't get to the gym . I'll get there the mora though i'll take the dogs oot the day so i'll count that as cardio haha.
    almostgone, BG and NACH3 like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Happy new year all was away so didn't get to post.

I'm going to relax till monday will get training and diet on point moving to a new gym so that should be fun
    almostgone, clarky., BG and 1 others like this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm pretty excited... Now that the holidays are over I can get back to a steady training schedule rather then working around the gyms holiday hours. The plan is to get in there and just destroy my back today! Stay tuned will report back later
    BG, DCI, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

BG
    Same here, slept late so I'm trying to stuff as much food as I can in then hit arms.
    DCI, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Same here, slept late so I'm trying to stuff as much food as I can in then hit arms.
    Lmao - me too! :/... At least I'm still on the west coast lol but I like getting up at 4ish or earlier gotta get back on track and like Bio said it's actually nice that we can get settled back into our grooves!

Since I didn't hit legs(I totally forgot it was my new wk of training and just took yesterday off haha(no wonder Clarky asked me what I was doing lol) would love to hit legs today if not tomorrow!

Hope you all have a kicka$$ day/$ weekend!
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    A little, Haz. My ROM has improved probably 30+%? Quad is still swollen, but it gives it a nice sweep.
    Some discomfort in the adductors today but I think it is either referred pain or they are getting more work put on them because my gait is a little off from the quad pain
    Nothing terrible, pain wise, getting closer to just being uncomfortable vs. hurting like a mofo.
    Did you wrap it AG? I used plastic wrap tightly and then applied some ice/heat(I think the ice alone was causing it to freeze up moreso... By adding in some heat it was easier to get the blood flowing through the muscle... Glad it's getting better big guy!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Seated rows superset wide grip pull downs

Reverse incline pulls

Free motion close grip cable pulls

Lower back extension

Did a few sets of bi's jar to finish them off

30 minutes low intensity cardio and done
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Thread Information