Page 691 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1915916416816866876886896906916926936946956967017417911191 ... LastLast
Results 27,601 to 27,640 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I swear to god I am not making this shit up right here. So the gym owner worked out with me few times last week. He didn't work every body part with me though. Also we had good workouts last week, just wasn't fast enough I didn't think. But here is where shit changed... I told myself lastnight in bed this week is going to be the main week with me and HIT it's going to be EPIC for me. This is the week I am either going to break or make me on this HIT. Well knowing when I woke up this morning I was going to hit LEGS.

I txt him told him to keep his sorry ass in bed if he wasn't ready to do it at my pace and my style this week. So I pulled up at the time we are meeting at the gym. He wasn't there. So I go in warm up get my blood flowing he shows up. He does a quick warm up and I told him once we start we're not stopping till we either we finish or we can't walk. Then we will call it a day.He said he was down to do it.

About half way in out of no where, I MEAN NO WHERE at all. He stands up from legs extensions and he fxking PUKES EVERYWHERE ...I mean all in the fxking gym!!! I asked him if he was okay. He sit down in the floor and said I was crazy. I told him we still have shit to do. He said not today. So I kept after it. He had to clean that sh*t up.

I know this is a long post but I have to say. This was one of the best LEG workouts I have ever done. It was fast pace, get to it and get it done. I myself was done I just couldn't let him know it. Coudn't hardly get out of the car once I got home. Will post in a few minutes of workout. Workout didn't have much hams in it tho. I was shot.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-19-2015 at 10:52 AM.
    marcus300, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    @Igifuno...Glad your having a good time on your trip man.
    Thanks bod!

Blog Entries
    I swear to god I am not making this shit up right here. So the gym owner worked out with me few times last week. He didn't work every body part with me though. Also we had good workouts last week, just wasn't fast enough I didn't think. But here is where shit changed... I told myself lastnight in bed this week is going to be the main week with me and HIT it's going to be EPIC for me. This is the week I am either going to break or make me on this HIT. Well knowing when I woke up this morning I was going to hit LEGS. I txt him told him to keep his sorry ass in bed if he wasn't ready to do it at my pace and my style this week. So I pulled up at the time we are meeting at the gym. He wasn't there. So I go in warm up get my blood flowing he shows up. He does a quick warm up and I told him once we start we're not stopping till we either we finish or we can't walk. Then we will call it a day.He said he was down to do it. About half way in out of no where, I MEAN NO WHERE at all. He stands up from legs extensions and he fxking PUKES EVERYWHERE ...I mean all in the fxking gym!!! I asked him if he was okay. He sit down in the floor and said I was crazy. I told him we still have shit to do. He said not today. So I kept after it. He had to clean that sh*t up. I know this is a long post but I have to say. This was one of the best LEG workouts I have ever done. It was fast pace, get to it and get it done. I myself was done I just couldn't let him know it. Coudn't hardly get out of the car once I got home. Will post in a few minutes of workout. Workout didn't have much quads in it tho. I was shot.
    Haha.. Lovely.

It takes a special breed to do what we do. Mindset, desire, and a little bit of insanity are key ingredients.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    I swear to god I am not making this shit up right here. So the gym owner worked out with me few times last week. He didn't work every body part with me though. Also we had good workouts last week, just wasn't fast enough I didn't think. But here is where shit changed... I told myself lastnight in bed this week is going to be the main week with me and HIT it's going to be EPIC for me. This is the week I am either going to break or make me on this HIT. Well knowing when I woke up this morning I was going to hit LEGS.

I txt him told him to keep his sorry ass in bed if he wasn't ready to do it at my pace and my style this week. So I pulled up at the time we are meeting at the gym. He wasn't there. So I go in warm up get my blood flowing he shows up. He does a quick warm up and I told him once we start we're not stopping till we either we finish or we can't walk. Then we will call it a day.He said he was down to do it.

About half way in out of no where, I MEAN NO WHERE at all. He stands up from legs extensions and he fxking PUKES EVERYWHERE ...I mean all in the fxking gym!!! I asked him if he was okay. He sit down in the floor and said I was crazy. I told him we still have shit to do. He said not today. So I kept after it. He had to clean that sh*t up.

I know this is a long post but I have to say. This was one of the best LEG workouts I have ever done. It was fast pace, get to it and get it done. I myself was done I just couldn't let him know it. Coudn't hardly get out of the car once I got home. Will post in a few minutes of workout. Workout didn't have much quads in it tho. I was shot.
    LMFAO now that sounds great lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Haha.. Lovely.

It takes a special breed to do what we do. Mindset, desire, and a little bit of insanity are key ingredients.
    That's very true, not many at all

Hey fellas, I am by no means saying I am the best at this because I am the farthest away from that. I am still learning a lot everyday with HIT and myself(How far can I really push). I read and read and just listen to you all. It motivates the hell out of me. I am probably one of the weakest weight wise on here. I will say though for that, I am one of the most driven, humble and dedicated persons on here when it comes to training. I want it more than you do I will do whatever it takes to get where I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    LMFAO now that sounds great lol.
    It was crazy... I still can't believe it.

@igifuno.....I agree man. I am getting closer still have work to do and time to put in though. I am getting there.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Hey fellas, I am by no means saying I am the best at this because I am the farthest away from that. I am still learning a lot everyday with HIT and myself(How far can I really push). I read and read and just listen to you all. It motivates the hell out of me. I am probably one of the weakest weight wise on here. I will say though for that, I am one of the most driven, humble and dedicated persons on here when it comes to training. I want it more than you do I will do whatever it takes to get where I want to be.
    Like ive said many times, it takes time to learn to push your body to failure and even longer to open up your mind to allow this to happen. Many think they are pushing to failure when they first start HIT but it takes time and your on the journey to achieving this. You fully understand what it takes and what you have to do well done. Listen to the long standing members in here who live by HIT and you will see the difference they don't just write it they live and breath it.

From what your writing and some of your workouts and the conversations we have had your doing really well and pushing your body to its limit, well done and keep it up

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Boom!

It was crazy... I still can't believe it.

@igifuno.....I agree man. I am getting closer still have work to do and time to put in though. I am getting there.
    You sure are

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Brother it's been amazing. Seeing all the little cousins who have never met before run around together and all of us visiting and honoring my grandmother for her 90th bday has been such a privilege. Headed back now.. From ME to WV to bring the kid back to college (12 hours) and then another 4 hours back home. Gonna be a long day but I'm with the people I love so it's all good. Hope you're doing well homey!!
    Glad to hear Igi! Now tomorrow get your a$$ in here and KILL IT!

Im well thank you - will be better after I destroy my damn chest 2morrow! Haha -

I fvking love PAIN - and love that WE ALL LOVE IT SO MUCH - everyone whose not doing HIT are..... Wait for it...
    - ARE ALL FVKING CVNTS LOLOL HAHAHA

Right Big Man - MEATHEAD Beastly MFer!

Great energy in here guys/gals!!!
    marcus300, clarky. and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Glad to hear Igi! Now tomorrow get your a$$ in here and KILL IT! Im well thank you - will be better after I destroy my damn chest 2morrow! Haha - I fvking love PAIN - and love that WE ALL LOVE IT SO MUCH - everyone whose not doing HIT are..... Wait for it... - ARE ALL FVKING CVNTS LOLOL HAHAHA Right Big Man - MEATHEAD Beastly MFer! Great energy in here guys/gals!!!
    My workout partner took the same days off that I have been. He said it's not even worth training without me and he didn't want to mess up our split. Great compliment. Going to take chest for a suicide mission tomorrow. Not gonna be able to wait for Wednesday.

My workout partner took the same days off that I have been. He said it's not even worth training without me and he didn't want to mess up our split. Great compliment. Going to take chest for a suicide mission tomorrow. Not gonna be able to wait for Wednesday.
    I like I like....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Me too! Im hitting chest tomorrow as well!

Pre-exhaust S/S flys into presses! Lovely
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-19-2015 at 12:21 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i never puked in all my years of working out. The only time i remember was in 1996 when I did legs with my partner and I honestly dont remember walking home i woke up in the morning. with my mom had a concern look on her face wondering what the heck happened.
    Bodacious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i never puked in all my years of working out. The only time i remember was in 1996 when I did legs with my partner and I honestly dont remember walking home i woke up in the morning. with my mom had a concern look on her face wondering what the heck happened.
    It was nasty and Funny and was in shock mode. This is a public gym. I mean everyone seen it. I don't think he knew it was coming at all.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I puked 2x yesterday in the parking lot after legs lol
    Bodacious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I puked 2x yesterday in the parking lot after legs lol
    I am not sure if I supposed to be jealous or thankful for not doing this.
    OK now I am going to do the "big guy" leg work out tomorrow and will let you know if I puked.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

It was nasty and Funny and was in shock mode. This is a public gym. I mean everyone seen it. I don't think he knew it was coming at all.
    Makes me wonder what causes this reaction?

LEGS

Short and Sweet and to the Point.

Back Squat 1WU 2F 10, 9 reps 2W First set Got 10 reps, So I went up in weight and second working set I got 6.Took about 30 sec rest I then dropped the weight and kept a load on my legs. I didn't lock all the way out at the top and got 8 or 9. Legs was on fire at this point.

Leg Press 2F 10,9 reps 2W 8 reps first working set. upped the weights 4 + 2 Forced

leg Extension 2F 12,10 reps 1W New weight 9reps + drop set 3 reps

Leg Curls 1WU 2F 8,8 1W 8 reps 2 Forced 1 neg

Db straight leg deads 2F 8,8 reps 1W 6 + 2RP then Dropped got 3 more.

This was short and sweet rest time was max 1 min. most of the time 30-45 sec. I wanted to turn it up a notch. Legs was spent.

Looking back I think I should have dropped the leg extensions and added another ham movement. All in all it was a good workout.

Please chime in tell me what I can do better. Always can do better.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Glad to hear Igi! Now tomorrow get your a$$ in here and KILL IT!

Im well thank you - will be better after I destroy my damn chest 2morrow! Haha -

I fvking love PAIN - and love that WE ALL LOVE IT SO MUCH - everyone whose not doing HIT are..... Wait for it...
    - ARE ALL FVKING CVNTS LOLOL HAHAHA

Right Big Man - MEATHEAD Beastly MFer!

Great energy in here guys/gals!!!

Meat head for sure. Do you know guys who call other guys meat head are jealous cvnts because they can't achieve what you have and they will never do either?

I was called one today by a knob over the net lol what a fool
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-19-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Splifton, Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Meat head for sure. Do you know guys who call other guys meat head are jealous cvnts because they can't achieve what you have and they will never do either?

I was called one today by a knob over the net lol what a fool
    Someone called you cvnt???? all i got to say is it is a pretty big and scary cvnt (of course i am using North american version)
    Big guy they dont know who they are disrespecting, you are fountain of knowledge thats all i can say so in other words extremely knowledgeable cvnt??

I love you no homo.
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-19-2015 at 12:37 PM.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Meat head for sure. Do you know guys who call other guys meat head are jealous cvnts because they can't achieve what you have and they will never do either? I was called one today by a knob overseas the net lol what a fool
    Edited because why not. I don't need to Internet flame.
    Last edited by novastepp; 10-20-2015 at 05:31 AM.

Someone called you cvnt???? all i got to say is it is a pretty big and scary cvnt (of course i am using North american version)
    Big guy they dont know who they are disrespecting, you are fountain of knowledge thats all i can say so in other words extremely knowledgeable cvnt??

I love you no homo.
    No not cvnt. I was called meathead lol
    The cvnt couldn't even put cvnt before it the fuking fool.

I love you too cal even though your a cvnt you know I don't mean any disrespect. Lol
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-19-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    In my experience a meathead is the term for a guy who is a huge wrecking ball in the gym, but is otherwise one-dimensional. Achieved quite a bit with the weights and not much else. Congrats.
    Now your showing your age. You have no idea what I've achieved and by the way its far beyond what your capable of doing.

Don't quote me again.

Your just an annoying cvnt. I've tried my best to ignore your posts because we just don't get on but thinking your superior than anyone else really is a joke.

Now don't fill the thread with shit talk do it through pm dickhead
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-19-2015 at 05:13 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Will open it soon guys I just closed it while I sort something out. Didn't want shit talk all over it.

Thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    In my experience a meathead is the term for a guy who is a huge wrecking ball in the gym, but is otherwise one-dimensional. Achieved quite a bit with the weights and not much else. Congrats.
    Just go away.
    Last edited by BG; 10-19-2015 at 08:53 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

open

Sorry about that guys just didn't want a shit talking match on the thread.

Anyone is welcome to post in here nothing has changed, so long as your a HIT loving cvnt that is.

I guess when you get a personality clash the best thing both parties can do is ignore each other so lets move on.

open

Sorry about that guys just didn't want a shit talking match on the thread.

Anyone is welcome to post in here nothing has changed, so long as your a HIT loving cvnt that is.

I guess when you get a personality clash the best thing both parties can do is ignore each other so lets move on.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think someone beat my legs with a sledge hammer while I slept today. Legs are sore from calves to glutes and and the same on the front side.

Biceps and triceps this evening.

Got to work tonight and had an email asking me to work Thanksgiving holidays next month. I hate to turn down $$, but I'm going to see if I can minimize that. Need time off to put a couple of turkeys on the smoker and spend some time with the wife and the dogs (babies is how the wife refers to them).
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Did tri's yesterday went good not that much pain from the elbows but some.

Lying db tri ex 1 working DD. Incline changed

CG bench 1 working DD

Db kick backs 2 sets

Tri pd 1 working DD. Straight bar

Behind head tri ex 1 working DD. V bar

2 sets of dips

And done

Tri's were fried skin stretching fried nice dull ache this morning so they will get worse am with you mad fvckers pain we want pain hahaha.

Morning guys and girls going to smash shoulders and traps the night. Am going to see the surgoen this morning about my knee i suppose he will not be able to tell me that much as av not had it scanned yet. Anyway once i see about that it's back to work so i'll report back the night and let you's know how it went.

Best of luck with that knee, Clarky. Shoulders and trap go so well together. Been making a little progress on traps and delts. They are starting to respond, not a lot, but some.
    clarky. and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Best of luck with that knee, Clarky. Shoulders and trap go so well together. Been making a little progress on traps and delts. They are starting to respond, not a lot, but some.
    Thanks mate. Yes as you know i used to do traps with back but tried them with shoulders on advice from you and the big man and love it. AG am really focusing on side delts and i am seeing results and traps on advice from kel doing behind the back bb shrugs.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning guys and girls going to smash shoulders and traps the night. Am going to see the surgoen this morning about my knee i suppose he will not be able to tell me that much as av not had it scanned yet. Anyway once i see about that it's back to work so i'll report back the night and let you's know how it went.
    good luck with the knee brother I have had 3 knee surgeries over the years....it sucks having to start over with them cus of the atrophy but its better to get it done sometimes instead of working around the injury...I always bounced back muscle wise over time...
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all

Clarky good luck w/that knee buddy!

Well it's chest day! I've been thinking about crushin this chest for 2 days now! Going to be in and out in 30 - doing the good ole S/S pre-exhaust(flys into presses)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's good GB?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clarky good luck....keep us updated.

Legs were last night.

Standing calve raise

Seated curls

Extensions (need to get one of these rollers u guys always use. Quads locked up again after I stood up)

Lying curls

Reverse v squat (went a littlw too heavy for what I'm doing. Last set had 8 45s and 2 quaters for 8 or 9 reps.

Smith squats very light pausing at bottom. Was very hard was out of breath and couldn't get my breathing right.

Seated calves

Very slow "cardio" to finish for 15 mins

Looks good, Sfla! From reading your posts, it sounds like you have a decent idea of the range you feel comfortable with at this point. Stick with it, man. Again, really good work.

If you are talking about the rumble rollers, I love mine. I bought a blue in the full.size and a black in the compact model. (Different colors = different density roller).
    I may be wrong but I think Marcus may have gone with the denser roller (black), but check with him to see before you order.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Thanks mate. Yes as you know i used to do traps with back but tried them with shoulders on advice from you and the big man and love it. AG am really focusing on side delts and i am seeing results and traps on advice from kel doing behind the back bb shrugs.
    Got tied up on a breakdown earlier, Clarky. What are you doing differently to get those side delts growing?

Thread Information