Page 693 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1935936436836886896906916926936946956966976987037437931193 ... LastLast
Results 27,681 to 27,720 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Kel turned me on to neoprene maybe a couple years ago and they're really helpful, ever try them? I use them very consistently with heavy leg press/squat movements, and periodically with elbows on heavy tricep movements. Get some ice on em too.. Hope it subsides quickly buddy.
    Thank Igi i actually forgot to say i said to the guy the day about my elbows he had a quick look and said it sounds like i have tennis elbow. Av got the doc on thursday about this s will wait and see what she says. He also said physio and injections can help it so we'll see what happens mate.
    almostgone likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Totally agree Clarky on the standing side laterals! I just do em till my arms won't go up anymore and also hold the bells out and up as long as possible nearing the end of the set... Then 1/4s etc...

When you do the DB upright rows... Do you use one DB or two(one bell in each hand)??
    I use one at a time nach.
    OdinsOtherSon and NACH3 like this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I use one at a time nach.
    ^^^this. I do these as well, and they will absolutely light your delts up.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    We're all pulling for ya buddy... Hopefully it's just a strain(etc) and not a tear.
    X2 man! Hang in there.
    clarky. likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Absolutely fvcking destroyed my chest and bi's today! An epic workout for sure.....

I'm loaded up on bcaa's, protein powder, carnivor brownies, pre workouts, and pwo dark matter at home.....

I'm now in prep mode for my training with Ian in a few weeks :-)
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Absolutely fvcking destroyed my chest and bi's today! An epic workout for sure.....

I'm loaded up on bcaa's, protein powder, carnivor brownies, pre workouts, and pwo dark matter at home.....

Good sh!t, Haz! How was getting back in there today? I bet your stoked about training/prepping w/Ian, huh?!?! That's just going to be nasty - wicked arse grueling pain/fun!!

I had a pretty damn good chest w/o myself(heavy flys into presses - S/S pre-exhaust) pain just exploded to & thru my whole chest!
    ghettoboyd and Bodacious like this.

Blog Entries
    What's good GB?
    hi brother same ol same ol here my friend just working and training my ass off as always just been quiet around the boards as of late but its getting colder up here so im gravitating inside more, the lower my body fat gets the more of a puss I am to the cold lol...ive decided that my next cycle will be a real bulker...ive never really tried to break the 200+lb limit...we will see the first of the new year...
    NACH3, BG, almostgone and 1 others like this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Hit the chest today. Focused more and slow controlled reps with a massive squeeze. Felt out a heavier set than last time and went to town.

Decline BB, a warmup and 2 feelers. Working set for 6th and I growled out one of those very sticky reps for 7. Dropped 10lbs and laid back down for 2 to failure. Reracked it quickly and hardly got off the start for a negative.

Weighted push-ups. Did a whole 5, failed on 6 and got myself up for 2 negatives.

DB flies at the end. Jumped straight from incline, to flat, to decline. Got 9 incline, 7 flat, and a freaking miserably painful 4 on decline. Hell my grip even goddamn hurt at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Chest -- I felt like a Cvnt going in... So had to take more time to get my mind right while stretching out etc Stretching rolling abs RC ex's(kept my 5lb plates w/me) more static & dynamic stretching PRE-EXHAUST S/S -- Flys into presses-everything to failure and Beyond Pec Dec Got the blood flowing nicely 2 feelers(high end reps 12ish) 1w 10+RP/1.5 DB Slight incline flys into presses - reps = flys/presses 2 warm-ups(really gets the blood flowing - - 1w(90s) 8(flys)/6(presses) drop(80s) 5/4 drop(same weight) 3/1.5-2 Explosion of fvking blood! Lovely pain -- fvking lovely DB Incline Flys into presses 2warm-ups not too many reps as I was very warmed up 1w(75s) 6+/5 drop(70s) 3+/4 drop(65s) 3+/2 -- I love this Sh!t Decline Hammer Strength machine press I was absolutely shot so I just wanted to see what I could do - I took the full minute b4 starting - which I normally keep to 30sec usually depending on feel - 1w(3wheels aside) 10+RP/0-.5 lol Completely shot Great damn session(usually when I'm not feeling it I get a better w/o) - I needed this - im going to stick w/this protocol for chest for a little while as my RCs can use it and it's going to get me stronger - I can tell intensity had went up as session went along(I love that about HIT)
    Sounds very intense, Nach. I've read the posts about doing this, but I'm curious about the desired rep range. And you not exceeding a number overall, or a number of a single superset?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hi brother same ol same ol here my friend just working and training my ass off as always just been quiet around the boards as of late but its getting colder up here so im gravitating inside more, the lower my body fat gets the more of a puss I am to the cold lol...ive decided that my next cycle will be a real bulker...ive never really tried to break the 200+lb limit...we will see the first of the new year...
    Sounds like a great plan Ghetto! I think you'd be surprised how well you'd do w/a real bulk(in the winter too) what do you plan on running? Deca /NPP test E??
    ghettoboyd likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    IMHO unless your in a pullback - the rep range never changes(even then your just hitting the higher end rep range - and getting in & out quickly to let your body recover)... Why would it change! It's still full on HIT!

Of course it's harder to pick a weight where your going heavy enough on flys and heavy enough on presses(as there is no rest in between the flys and presses)! Again that's the importance of the feelers or warm ups in my case here as it gets the blood to explode moreso!

How can you do a neg if you hit failure? You can't! I see a lot of the newer members trying forced into negs(which are excellent) but one needs a spotter to actually hit true failure and then a forced rep(s) then the spotter needs to pick the weight up b4 one goes into a negative! Without a spotter I don't use forced reps or negs - you can't and truly be at failure! So drops and RPs are more in order for when lifting alone for any beyond failure protocols!

And if you look at my rep range I rarely went past 12 reps(except for the first set) and that's b/c I missed judged my weight! I'll stick to 10-12 total reps on HIT or less - unless noted I went for a higher rep range... But that does not mean I'll stop short of failure b/c I miss judged my working set weight!
    Bodacious likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Nach when I have a spotter I usually like to get 2 forced reps in then take the 2nd forced rep turn that into a negative. Here my spotter picks the weight up for me pretty much 100% of the weight because I am spent. I then do another negative. He then picks it up and that set is done.

Am I doing that right?
    NACH3, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Nach when I have a spotter I usually like to get 2 forced reps in then take the 2nd forced rep turn that into a negative. Here my spotter picks the weight up for me pretty much 100% of the weight because I am spent. I then do another negative. He then picks it up and that set is done.

Am I doing that right?
    Yep! As long as your spotter is up to par on how to preform these methods - not help too much and is able to get you in position to do that negative!

Sounds very good!

IMHO unless your in a pullback - the rep range never changes(even then your just hitting the higher end rep range - and getting in & out quickly to let your body recover)... Why would it change! It's still full on HIT! Of course it's harder to pick a weight where your going heavy enough on flys and heavy enough on presses(as there is no rest in between the flys and presses)! Again that's the importance of the feelers or warm ups in my case here as it gets the blood to explode moreso! How can you do a neg if you hit failure? You can't! I see a lot of the newer members trying forced into negs(which are excellent) but one needs a spotter to actually hit true failure and then a forced rep(s) then the spotter needs to pick the weight up b4 one goes into a negative! Without a spotter I don't use forced reps or negs - you can't and truly be at failure! So drops and RPs are more in order for when lifting alone for any beyond failure protocols! And if you look at my rep range I rarely went past 12 reps(except for the first set) and that's b/c I missed judged my weight! I'll stick to 10-12 total reps on HIT or less - unless noted I went for a higher rep range... But that does not mean I'll stop short of failure b/c I miss judged my working set weight!
    Gotcha.

I was referring to the total number of flies and presses performed total. I see you didn't go over 12 on any individual fly/pressing sequence except the first, and that was my question. So not over 12 for any working or individual drop sequence. Got it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Chest -- I felt like a Cvnt going in... So had to take more time to get my mind right while stretching out etc

Stretching rolling abs RC ex's(kept my 5lb plates w/me) more static & dynamic stretching

PRE-EXHAUST S/S -- Flys into presses-everything to failure and Beyond

Pec Dec
    Got the blood flowing nicely
    2 feelers(high end reps 12ish) 1w 10+RP/1.5

[B]DB Slight incline flys into presses[/B] - reps = flys/presses
    2 warm-ups(really gets the blood flowing -
    - 1w(90s) 8(flys)/6(presses) drop(80s) 5/4 drop(same weight) 3/1.5-2
    Explosion of fvking blood! Lovely pain -- fvking lovely

DB Incline Flys into presses
    2warm-ups not too many reps as I was very warmed up
    1w(75s) 6+/5 drop(70s) 3+/4 drop(65s) 3+/2 -- I love this Sh!t

Decline Hammer Strength machine press
    I was absolutely shot so I just wanted to see what I could do - I took the full minute b4 starting - which I normally keep to 30sec usually depending on feel
    - 1w(3wheels aside) 10+RP/0-.5 lol Completely shot

Great damn session(usually when I'm not feeling it I get a better w/o) - I needed this - im going to stick w/this protocol for chest for a little while as my RCs can use it and it's going to get me stronger - I can tell intensity had went up as session went along(I love that about HIT)

Your copying me you cvnt
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your copying me you cvnt
    I'm Tryin... Fvk off cvnt
    clarky. likes this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Did shoulders today completely fuked, did a little Dorian Yates blood and guts. I'm pretty excited because starting next week I'm going to have a partner for at least half the time I go to the gym, not sure how long it will last with the high intensity but at least I could get some negative reps in while he's there.
    marcus300, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Chest yesterday.

Decline BB, 1 feeler, 2wrk, 3 drop

Incline DB, 1 feeler, 2 wrk, 2 drop

Flat flies, 1 feeler, 2work, 2 drop

Dips, 3 work

Done 25 min.

I know that I'm still trying to figure out "true failure" but to the best of my current knowledge/ability I'm leaving everything on the table. What amazes me is that by using HIT, I don't just get sore, now I have exhaustion and weakness in the worked muscle group for at least a couple of days after the workout. Never had that before with volume training. Also, as my workout progresses I get more and more into it. I find myself wanting to go further but not having the ability to do so. I just need to keep pushing to learn what and how to achieve true failure.
    Looks fine and keep doing what your doing and don't worry the true failure will come, just dig deep into your this is the key. Mind control and the aggression to put everything you can into that working set. Your doing great well done
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mussina123 View Post
    First time in a long time working out really early (for me lol 7 am)... Parents coming to visit me at college so I'll be enjoying some Cheesecake Factory don't cheat often but once and a while is ok right? Haha... Destroyed back today, MMC was like nothing I've ever had before... Squeezing walnuts all day lol... Thank you Marcus for that cue, because I'll be using that literally every workout from now on helps so much!!

Between this morning workout and legs yesterday tomorrow's rest day is well needed
    Glad it helped you out, its all about the mind muscle connection training the back and if you focus on the walnut and squeezing your shoulder blades and lats together to crack it open you will start to signal the pathway to stimulate the back better. Also make sure you arch the back never round it otherwise your lats cant contract. Well done
    NACH3, ghettoboyd and clarky. like this.

I do seated db side raises now i never used to do them and i try to do some tut during my working set and drops i just keep my arms out as long as i can fvck it burns lol. Also db upright rows and standing db side raises i really just smash side delts and its working mate.
    With the seated side db laterals I really like going to failure then going right down to halves and quarters, now that's pain which is nice or get your partner to sit behind you and do 2 forced and 2 negs wooow that's one of my best
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Understanding better the need for proper mindset going into a HIT workout. Was distracted for some reason today. Can't pinpoint why, just was and it defo affected my workout.

BACK

WG pull downs - 2 feelers, 1 work, 2 drop

Narrow/rev grip pull downs - 1 feeler, 2 work, 2 drop

Bent over rows, rev grip - 2 feelers, 1 work, 1 drop

Seated rows, WG - 1 feeler, 2 work

Extensions - 3 work

30 min, done

Continuing to concentrate on neg reps, finding failure and form.
    You know something its hard to do it every single time you go in the gym, sometimes we miss it due to life style or something happening in your life but so long as you try and hit it more times than not you will be fine. Just keep remembering when in the gym make it count don't waste reps or sets
    OdinsOtherSon, ghettoboyd and BG like this.

Now i can catch up on the thread lol.
    Was interesting lol cvnts mate cvnts lol
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Excellent, that cvnt sure does know how to train and he was a monster in his early days a true monster.

wooow you look a lot bigger than 200lbs, if your looking to try and break it try my priming and burst cycling I am sure you know anyway because I think we have talked before on the subject but you will look a monster over 200 mate.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    wooow you look a lot bigger than 200lbs, if your looking to try and break it try my priming and burst cycling I am sure you know anyway because I think we have talked before on the subject but you will look a monster over 200 mate.
    I too, thought Ghetto was over 200lbs! Damn sure looks like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

Am I doing that right?
    Here we go, exactly one you have took your movement to positive failure knock out 2 forced reps with your partner and on the last forced turn this into your first negative then your partner will help you up with the last one and you do another neg. I have to admit this style using forced and negs is a favourite of mine but I don't always have a partner so I have to use something else to go beyond but well done this really does recruit every fiber and those tough fuker type 2b ones
    Bodacious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Did shoulders today completely fuked, did a little Dorian Yates blood and guts. I'm pretty excited because starting next week I'm going to have a partner for at least half the time I go to the gym, not sure how long it will last with the high intensity but at least I could get some negative reps in while he's there.
    Report back and let us know how it goes

PULLBACK shoulders

Warm up my RC's

Viking press
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure

cybex side lateral machine
    2 feel sets
    1 working set hit top end of my rep range

face pulls
    2 feel sets
    2 working sets -higher rep range

BB shrugs
    2 working sets hit higher rep range

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    PULLBACK shoulders

Warm up my RC's
    Viking press
    3 warm up sets
    1 working set to failure
    cybex side lateral machine
    2 feel sets
    1 working set hit top end of my rep range
    face pulls
    2 feel sets
    2 working sets -higher rep range
    BB shrugs
    2 working sets hit higher rep range
    Short sweet - in and out - hit everything you needed(press/side laterals/rears/traps)

I'm learning how to create More w/less - like The Big Man!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good sh!t, Haz! How was getting back in there today? I bet your stoked about training/prepping w/Ian, huh?!?! That's just going to be nasty - wicked arse grueling pain/fun!! I had a pretty damn good chest w/o myself(heavy flys into presses - S/S pre-exhaust) pain just exploded to & thru my whole chest!
    It felt great man. I'm all sorts of fired up!

Incline dumbbell presses with 105's and strict form. Flyes with 70lbs.

Took it easy this week because I had almost two off
    NACH3 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Been off cycle for a bit now and would like to jump on something small, fancy tightening up things and losing some bf. At the moment I am 257lbs and seem to be climbing, I am more comfortable around the 245 mark so may head for that figure.

Going to wait to see how my rbc's come out before starting anything, trt going well and no issues.

RC is still fuked and it really does cause me hassle during working out, but ive kind of got use to working around it but I have to be careful otherwise I am going to make it worse, probably keep with pre exhaust for a bit longer and may add in some deca next cycle to lube my joints.

Hospital tomorrow for my RBC situation so hopefully I can get signed off but who knows, will be wearing a large coat so they cant see the size of me, they always ask questions though one I roll up my sleeve to give blood.
    Bodacious and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Chest- Great workout! My training partners brother came and we pushed the limits.

Warm up.

Flat bench- working set w\5x5x5 drop
    Flat dumbbells - working set, drop to finish failure
    Weighted push ups. With a drop from 3 plates to one 5x5xfailure
    Cables high\mid

Abs

I'm shot today, skipping back.
    Are you still doing any power lifting BG?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It felt great man. I'm all sorts of fired up!

Incline dumbbell presses with 105's and strict form. Flyes with 70lbs.

Took it easy this week because I had almost two off
    Awesome! Slow eccentric part of the lift kills you man! It's great... Very tough but keeps that TUT and w/the bells you can just drop em!

Shiat I'm fired up for you! Can't wait to see ya all shredded the Fvk up! Your a monster!

Short sweet - in and out - hit everything you needed(press/side laterals/rears/traps)

I'm learning how to create More w/less - like The Big Man!
    My pullbacks would kill a normal man lol
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks fine and keep doing what your doing and don't worry the true failure will come, just dig deep into your this is the key. Mind control and the aggression to put everything you can into that working set. Your doing great well done
    You know something its hard to do it every single time you go in the gym, sometimes we miss it due to life style or something happening in your life but so long as you try and hit it more times than not you will be fine. Just keep remembering when in the gym make it count don't waste reps or sets
    Marcus, really appreciate you're taking the time to respond to mine and everyone else's posts. The feedback helps a ton! Cheers!
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My pullbacks would kill a normal man lol
    Of course! That's what makes you - you! A Freak of nature!

Now - my pullbacks would kill/hurt an avg man! see I got it, too now! Those cvnts lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-20-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    OdinsOtherSon and Bodacious like this.

Marcus, really appreciate you're taking the time to respond to mine and everyone else's posts. The feedback helps a ton! Cheers!
    No problem mate there are loads of HIT'ers in this thread with vast of knowledge how to implement what we do in the HIT Dungeon. Just keep posting your workouts and anything you need to know also post how your feeling pre, during and after your workouts, let us know how your getting into your working set, your mind set etc.

Of course! That's what makes you - you! A Freak of nature!

Now - my pullbacks would kill/hurt an avg man! see I got it, too now! Those cvnts lol
    Now now Nach calm down lol. I wouldn't call me a freak these days, but in my time I was a fair old size. These days I am more of a cvnt who lifts weights

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Now now Nach calm down lol. I wouldn't call me a freak these days, but in my time I was a fair old size. These days I am more of a cvnt who lifts weights
    Lolol - I wouldn't be going that far... You Beast!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ghetto back in the hood !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information