Page 864 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3647648148548598608618628638648658668678688698749149641364 ... LastLast
Results 34,521 to 34,560 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Nasty session NACH. Nice job.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thx Fellas(AG/Bio/Igi)!!

Those forced reps into negs are very nasty and the w/o was very humbling, too! He knows I do HIT, so he's got the feeler sets down as im pretty much failing in our rep range(6-12) then forced reps into negs at least to what I put down(for my working rep ranges) only difference is more sets lol in a pre-exhaust S/S fashion!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Thx Fellas(AG/Bio/Igi)!! Those forced reps into negs are very nasty and the w/o was very humbling, too! He knows I do HIT, so he's got the feeler sets down as im pretty much failing in our rep range(6-12) then forced reps into negs at least to what I put down(for my working rep ranges) only difference is more sets lol in a pre-exhaust S/S fashion!
    i like to call those negs forced negs

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    i like to call those negs forced negs
    Surely makes sense... I couldn't even lift my arms after the forced reps and negs(literally had all the trouble in the world just licking my arms out) I know they had all the weight in theyre hands

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls, the weather is crap the day usual. Will be destroying back later looking forward to it.
    Need to go and clean ma car first then do a few wee bits and bobs then gym time. Hope everyone has a good wk end.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning gimps

Off to the gym to destroy arms

wish them luck
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Morning gimps

Off to the gym to destroy arms

wish them luck
    They never got a chance they will be destroyed
    NACH3 likes this.

They never got a chance they will be destroyed
    I could do with adding a couple of inches to them and I am going to destroy some Easter eggs later on so I may do some cardio with Mrs Marcus after arms.

Shake down the hatch

toilet

setting off
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Yes I have some coffee, not much
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Its going to be 2 years soon since I've cycled and once I get released from my consultant I will be going back on a small cycle. 2 years is a long time and ive held some decent size everyone I come into contact with at the gym thinks I am on cycle, which is good lol so once I get the go ahead everything is sweet again and ive balanced my RBC's and other sh1t a small cycle will be on the cards.

Its going to be 2 years soon since I've cycled and once I get released from my consultant I will be going back on a small cycle. 2 years is a long time and ive held some decent size everyone I come into contact with at the gym thinks I am on cycle, which is good lol so once I get the go ahead everything is sweet again and ive balanced my RBC's and other sh1t a small cycle will be on the cards.
    After 2 years off your cycle will be amazing even a small cycle with everything you have in place will be great!
    marcus300 likes this.

After 2 years off your cycle will be amazing even a small cycle with everything you have in place will be great!
    Going to implement a pre cycle prime once I know I can cycle again and really explode into the next cycle, I wont be looking for more size ive held a lot I will be looking at fine tuning some areas with the least amount of gear

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing you get the all clear, Marcus.. Especially with the polycythemia; it isn't as easily managed for.some people as it is others, but you are defo on the right track.
    Got to go.to a f-in wedding today. I hate crowds unless I have a specific task to.do, then it is get in, get it done, and get the fvck out. I may have to take one of my meds so I stay chill. It is supposed to be semi-fancy and that isn't me.
    I should take my boy with me. A huge mastiff fart at the correct moment should thin out the crowd and break the tension.
    Will post up my lift later on today.
    NACH3, marcus300 and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Going to implement a pre cycle prime once I know I can cycle again and really explode into the next cycle, I wont be looking for more size ive held a lot I will be looking at fine tuning some areas with the least amount of gear
    Can't wait to see this happen!
    Big man, please Gimmie the details

How long of a pre-cycle prime are you going with(I've heard you say slower the better) depleting your glycogen stores? Test/Tren or test Deca

I just realized you havent cycled since Ive been here :/ Gonna be fun to watch/& hear about your lifts!
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning gents!

Leg work today... And my delts are screamin(hurt to the touch - in a good way) but that long head of my tri seems like a damn deep arse bruise(hurts to touch or push down on anything) anyone experience this? Seems like it's coming from the neck to the shoulder down into the whole long head but more localized today??

Killer session yesterday and I certainly feel it hah
    clarky. likes this.

Triceps, Biceps and forearms.

Rest periods in-between sets have been lowered recently and also the amount of movements done.

warmed triceps up with single cable pushdowns
    5 sets

seated overhead db extension - both hands one bell
    2 feel sets- felt strong as fuk on these so increased weight right up
    1 working set- hit failure rested for 30 secs and went again till failure

lying db extension - far better with db's than ez bar
    1 feel set- again felt strong
    1 working set- hit failure 30secs rest failure again, 15 secs rest failure again

rope pushdowns -no angle straight down and pushed out
    1 feel sets
    1 working set with 3 drops

seated db curls- singles
    2 feel sets
    1 working set plus 3 drops

arms totally gone - intensity was high. At failure my bicep felt it had set like concrete, but I let them hang for 3-8 seconds and said a few things inside my head and went through the pain, started to swing at failure but pain was intense then I started to drop set, each drop was the same intensity and not thinking there was another set to do, immense.

hammer curls- across the body
    2 feel sets
    1 working set with 3 drops - same again to failure each set and went through the pain barrier with positive thinking and going into another world. After these I started to shake but didn't stop went straight onto db wrist curls

db wrist curls
    3 sets to failure - burn, pain and the shakes all at once, pumped so much could hardly hold water bottle.

arms grow and pumped at least 1 1/2 inches

drove home

at home attacked cardio

sumo squats, goblin squats and stiff leg dead lifts all done with kettlebell for 20 mins no rest.

Not in a good way, lower back pump hurt but pressed on with mental focus,
    NACH3, clarky., Bodacious and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	926.7 KB 
ID:	162504

Views:	63 
Size:	231.6 KB 
ID:	162505

Snapped a few pics this am - no food no pump... 207( fluctuating between 212 and 207 in am

Any advice?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-26-2016 at 06:05 AM.
    marcus300 and Bodacious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Can't wait to see this happen!
    Big man, please Gimmie the details

How long of a pre-cycle prime are you going with(I've heard you say slower the better) depleting your glycogen stores? Test/Tren or test Deca

I just realized you havent cycled since Ive been here :/ Gonna be fun to watch/& hear about your lifts!

I will go with around 7-8 weeks prime - longer the better and the slower the better. Its all about knowing your body and adjusting every few days to how you respond.

cycle will be test only, may do some deca for joint support but at this stage just thinking of doing test only.

will never do tren again or high dose anything. I'm around 250lbs at moment don't need anymore size my body cant take it I need to drop size,

my diet, training and sheer mental approach to my training sessions supports my size. Things are changing for me I cant cycle like I use to and I cant keep chasing more size, my body,joints and bloods tell me I need to slow down so I will.
    NACH3, clarky., DGenRit and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Looking forward to hearing you get the all clear, Marcus.. Especially with the polycythemia; it isn't as easily managed for.some people as it is others, but you are defo on the right track.
    Got to go.to a f-in wedding today. I hate crowds unless I have a specific task to.do, then it is get in, get it done, and get the fvck out. I may have to take one of my meds so I stay chill. It is supposed to be semi-fancy and that isn't me.
    I should take my boy with me. A huge mastiff fart at the correct moment should thin out the crowd and break the tension.
    Will post up my lift later on today.
    Shave your head so all the ripples show in the back of your head and roll your sleeves up on your shirt so everything is pushing to burst out of your shirt and don't smile, you'll soon be home in no time
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I will go with around 7-8 weeks prime - longer the better and the slower the better. Its all about knowing your body and adjusting every few days to how you respond.

cycle will be test only, may do some deca for joint support but at this stage just thinking of doing test only.

will never do tren again or high dose anything. I'm around 250lbs at moment don't need anymore size my body cant take it I need to drop size,

my diet, training and sheer mental approach to my training sessions supports my size. Things are changing for me I cant cycle like I use to and I cant keep chasing more size, my body,joints and bloods tell me I need to slow down so I will.
    Sounds very nice! I figured test only maybe Deca for joint relief(good call) it's helping me at a low dose atm!

Can't wait - all the best on your bloods big man!
    marcus300 likes this.

Sounds very nice! I figured test only maybe Deca for joint relief(good call) it's helping me at a low dose atm!

Can't wait - all the best on your bloods big man!
    Bloods are on going with my consultant but we are on the same page and she is really good. I am out of the danger zone with everything and we have agreed on extending my trt to every 12 weeks and blood donation every 16 weeks. My test is off the chart but they tell me that's just me how I am even after 16 weeks after my last shot I am still in the top end of the range which is scary because I feel awful, just shows you ive never felt normal in years while cycling lol

No AI, no hcg everything is range and normal even though they say I am abnormal in many ways my bloods are normal now so we waiting for another donation before bloods again and then hopefully I will be discharged.
    NACH3, clarky., Bodacious and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Bloods are on going with my consultant but we are on the same page and she is really good. I am out of the danger zone with everything and we have agreed on extending my trt to every 12 weeks and blood donation every 16 weeks. My test is off the chart but they tell me that's just me how I am even after 16 weeks after my last shot I am still in the top end of the range which is scary because I feel awful, just shows you ive never felt normal in years while cycling lol

No AI, no hcg everything is range and normal even though they say I am abnormal in many ways my bloods are normal now so we waiting for another donation before bloods again and then hopefully I will be discharged.
    Awesome!! Good to know she's on your side!! That's excellent regarding your levels atm and they will just get better!
    marcus300 likes this.

Triceps, Biceps and forearms.

Rest periods in-between sets have been lowered recently and also the amount of movements done.

warmed triceps up with single cable pushdowns
    5 sets

seated overhead db extension - both hands one bell
    2 feel sets- felt strong as fuk on these so increased weight right up
    1 working set- hit failure rested for 30 secs and went again till failure

lying db extension - far better with db's than ez bar
    1 feel set- again felt strong
    1 working set- hit failure 30secs rest failure again, 15 secs rest failure again

rope pushdowns -no angle straight down and pushed out
    1 feel sets
    1 working set with 3 drops

seated db curls- singles
    2 feel sets
    1 working set plus 3 drops

arms totally gone - intensity was high. At failure my bicep felt it had set like concrete, but I let them hang for 3-8 seconds and said a few things inside my head and went through the pain, started to swing at failure but pain was intense then I started to drop set, each drop was the same intensity and not thinking there was another set to do, immense.

hammer curls- across the body
    2 feel sets
    1 working set with 3 drops - same again to failure each set and went through the pain barrier with positive thinking and going into another world. After these I started to shake but didn't stop went straight onto db wrist curls

db wrist curls
    3 sets to failure - burn, pain and the shakes all at once, pumped so much could hardly hold water bottle.

arms grow and pumped at least 1 1/2 inches

drove home

at home attacked cardio

sumo squats, goblin squats and stiff leg dead lifts all done with kettlebell for 20 mins no rest.

Not in a good way, lower back pump hurt but pressed on with mental focus,
    Killer workout man.

Good to see your getting clued to having it all dialed back in! Congrats
    marcus300 likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Nice!!!
    marcus300 likes this.

Wish I had this problem...lol....
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Wish I had this problem...lol....
    My added size is on the stomach all 250lbs worth lol
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My added size is on the stomach all 250lbs worth lol
    Is it true 4iu of PHARMA GH will not produce extended gut/organ?!

Do you really think HGH is the cause of the extended gut issues what spring up these days? I am sure its one of the contributing factors but also insulin and the amount of food these guys have to eat to maintain their size is also a huge factor. You have to remember the guys these days are a lot heavier and the amount of food you need to maintain and grow is immense and I personally think that's got a lot to do with it but I also think there are many factors and sure hgh is one of them but only from higher dose for very long periods of time and I mean long.

No I don't

Snapped a few pics this am - no food no pump... 207( fluctuating between 212 and 207 in am

Any advice?!
    Solid like always!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

Any advice?!
    Big boys club looking well mate, do I see more thickness
    NACH3 likes this.

Do you really think HGH is the cause of the extended gut issues what spring up these days? I am sure its one of the contributing factors but also insulin and the amount of food these guys have to eat to maintain their size is also a huge factor. You have to remember the guys these days are a lot heavier and the amount of food you need to maintain and grow is immense and I personally think that's got a lot to do with it but I also think there are many factors and sure hgh is one of them but only from higher dose for very long periods of time and I mean long.
    Hgh and the slin both have a lot to do with it and yeah the amount of food they eat is just enormous. Even on stage when they diet down most still have that hit till they start flexing. Be interesting to see how green does at the O this year
    marcus300 likes this.

Hgh and the slin both have a lot to do with it and yeah the amount of food they eat is just enormous. Even on stage when they diet down most still have that hit till they start flexing. Be interesting to see how green does at the O this year
    I think some can get away with it and some cant, but the sheer size these days and the amounts of slin,hgh,aas and food what they have to consume to compete is going getting out of control. Where is it going to end? 350lbs-400lbs monsters? who knows.

I really don't think they will ever give it to Kai, I really think the pineapple/grapefruit incident will always hold him back no matter how well he looks. Politics

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Any advice?!
    Yeah, keep doing what you're doing you sick cvnt

Morning everyone.. Nice sessions. Gonna get meal 2 down and then off to hit shoulders. Thinking cycle pretty soon myself.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Big boys club looking well mate, do I see more thickness
    I sure hope so

But my gut looks so fvking expanded due to the ventral hernia(and mesh that was taken back out to hold back the hernia got taken out ER style in the office(no operating room no anesthesiologist nothing) natural reaction I punched the doc when he made the incision and broke his glasses lol- then begin even and tipugged on that mesh not realizing it was sutured to my abdiminal wall!

I think some can get away with it and some cant, but the sheer size these days and the amounts of slin,hgh,aas and food what they have to consume to compete is going getting out of control. Where is it going to end? 350lbs-400lbs monsters? who knows.

I really don't think they will ever give it to Kai, I really think the pineapple/grapefruit incident will always hold him back no matter how well he looks. Politics
    You might be right but Kai is the only one close enough to knock fill off and i think he would have at last years O. What i have always Admired about Dex is his year round conditioning He is probably my Fave pro conditioning wise year round
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No I don't
    Ok I didn't think so either but wanted to check lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You might be right but Kai is the only one close enough to knock fill off and i think he would have at last years O. What i have always Admired about Dex is his year round conditioning He is probably my Fave pro conditioning wise year round
    He got the Arnold so he's not getting the O... The incident will hold him back! Ramy just turned 29 2days ago - his conditioning sucks show time but 4 wks out he looks sick - I think he needs to keep his carbs up and not drop them so much... Like Lee Preist - never went under 200-250g carbs(during prep) like 600g off season if not more

He got the Arnold so he's not getting the O... The incident will hold him back! Ramy just turned 29 2days ago - his conditioning sucks show time but 4 wks out he looks sick - I think he needs to keep his carbs up and not drop them so much... Like Lee Preist - never went under 200-250g carbs(during prep) like 600g off season if not more
    I think he working with Chris this year so he will be dialled in properly if he is.

Thread Information