Page 874 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3747748248648698708718728738748758768778788798849249741374 ... LastLast
Results 34,921 to 34,960 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning HITers

Legs are crushed! I wanta go heavy today!! Let's get after it fellas... Not much to say.... Starting to get used to these 16hr days at the gym... Im starting to see what Marcus talks about all the time... Skinny beach body cvnts doing arms everyday with zero growth!!! They Wonder why in 2wks Ive gotten bigger & fuller... People asking me IVE seen you on stage - no Bueno! Not yet!
    Have a kicka$$ day all - Tear the shit outta some fibers everyone!! lets get after it
    BG and clarky. like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    You can tell when he's on it. Lots of individual messages to himself in this thread!

Speaking of which, Marcus im a financial adviser... Setup that YouTube channel and I'll manage your money. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using App

I can manage just fine unless you can get me some money back from a source what's disappeared but I'm guessing not because if I cant I doubt anyone can. Anyway I am back now and destroyed triceps
    almostgone, BG and clarky. like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good workout?

I was kidding mate lol. Ouch. That source will regret that if you catch up to him.

marcus300 likes this.

Good workout?

I was kidding mate lol. Ouch. That source will regret that if you catch up to him.

Once they go they just disappear mate and open up with new email, different name and start all over again building client base sometimes over weeks or months but in this case years then whoppp hammer slides and takes a load of us with him and he is laughing all the way to his Mercedes

Good workout?
    yes I was strong, hard headed and my arms felt like a bulls back leg
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

still looking fat though

Why do UGL's tell you what you should be using?
    Why do UGL's give you special offers just this one time only?
    Why do UGL's have mixed reviews ? that one is easy lol
    Why do UGL's never look after your health but concentrate on taking money out of your pocket and getting your friends to buy?
    Why do UGL's have super concentrated gear and blends what are far from stable if they were really true?
    How the fuk does anyone using UGL know your getting what it says on the label, is it from a review what probably the UGL did himself?
    Why do UGLs tell you that they have a top chemist who use to work in a lab mixing the gear?
    Why do UGLs always tell you that top athletes are using their gear, I have this time and time again, top Mr O's are using UGL LOL, come on

do I have to spell it out to you , well if I do you deserve ugl

Are you that naïve, come on there are loads of pharm about and its real

Guys listen to a man who has had over 30 years experience in UGLs and pharm grade and PLEASE don't buy any UGLS's especially from any recommendations from this site unless it comes from a mod, and that's a Mod who hasn't been paid to say what you want to hear, oh yes this goes on all the time. If you get asked or pushed towards a UGL ask a mod but not just one mod ask a few who you trust and been here a long time.

UGL's are shit and in comparison to pharm they not even in the same league, you ever wonder why the guys using ugl are small and not a FREAKY fuking monster?
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Why do UGL's tell you what you should be using?
    Why do UGL's give you special offers just this one time only?
    Why do UGL's have mixed reviews ? that one is easy lol
    Why do UGL's never look after your health but concentrate on taking money out of your pocket and getting your friends to buy?
    Why do UGL's have super concentrated gear and blends what are far from stable if they were really true?
    How the fuk does anyone using UGL know your getting what it says on the label, is it from a review what probably the UGL did himself?
    Why do UGLs tell you that they have a top chemist who use to work in a lab mixing the gear?
    Why do UGLs always tell you that top athletes are using their gear, I have this time and time again, top Mr O's are using UGL LOL, come on

do I have to spell it out to you , well if I do you deserve ugl

Are you that naïve, come on there are loads of pharm about and its real

Guys listen to a man who has had over 30 years experience in UGLs and pharm grade and PLEASE don't buy any UGLS's especially from any recommendations from this site unless it comes from a mod, and that's a Mod who hasn't been paid to say what you want to hear, oh yes this goes on all the time. If you get asked or pushed towards a UGL ask a mod but not just one mod ask a few who you trust and been here a long time.

UGL's are shit and in comparison to pharm they not even in the same league, you ever wonder why the guys using ugl are small and not a FREAKY fuking monster?
    I agree that there are plenty of very bad ugl's out there. Everyone do your homework. On another note I got back to the gym today and destroyed my back in a good way! Gonna be a great Wednesday hitters. Happy Wednesday !
    almostgone, RaginCajun and clarky. like this.

A friend of mine decided to buy cheap hgh, end results after 6 months = high blood pressure, no bf loss only from his diet, no condition what he couldn't of had without the hgh. Felt fuking awful every morning and did do a thing what the aas wouldn't of done. I told him to get pharm which was double the price because his pal who did and looked like a fuking road map and was as bug as a house.
    almostgone likes this.

A friend of mine decided to buy cheap hgh, end results after 6 months = high blood pressure, no bf loss only from his diet, no condition what he couldn't of had without the hgh. Felt fuking awful every morning and did do a thing what the aas wouldn't of done. I told him to get pharm which was double the price because his pal who did and looked like a fuking road map and was as bug as a house.
    It probably wasn't even hgh. Commonly they send hcg instead

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It probably wasn't even hgh. Commonly they send hcg instead
    I think sending out hcg is really old school, that went years ago, they have far more advance hormones or chemicals they send out now what are dangerous and also life threatening

I think sending out hcg is really old school, that went years ago, they have far more advance hormones or chemicals they send out now what are dangerous and also life threatening
    I have never been a big fan of hgh to be honest its a big commitment

The problem is locating a genuine pharm source for HGH. I've access to tons of sources for brands and generic. (£1-£1.50 per IU) but never found a source claiming Pharm that had a price to match.

UGL: I think you get good labs, that are genuinely try to put a good product out. And the rest who are putting out crap to make money.

The problem is locating a genuine pharm source for HGH. I've access to tons of sources for brands and generic. (£1-£1.50 per IU) but never found a source claiming Pharm that had a price to match.

UGL: I think you get good labs, that are genuinely try to put a good product out. And the rest who are putting out crap to make money.

I disagree , the generic brands don't have the money to make genuine hgh , they out in growth releasing pep and also other chemicals to produce weight gain fast which increasing bp to a dangerous level, its all a game. I know because I was involved with the biggest generics over there and I could have any box and coloured top and any hgh I wanted, its all a coin unless you use pharm for a long time then you understand
    almostgone likes this.

I disagree , the generic brands don't have the money to make genuine hgh , they out in growth releasing pep and also other chemicals to produce weight gain fast which increasing bp to a dangerous level, its all a game. I know because I was involved with the biggest generics over there and I could have any box and coloured top and any hgh I wanted, its all a coin unless you use pharm for a long time then you understand
    Those were too separate points

The UGL referring to AAS.
    I agree with the HGH, I wouldn't use unless it was pharm. my point is how do you really know. In 5 years I've not met a single source that could get it.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The big thing with UGL is that they are at the mercy of their powder supplier. I've run good UGL in the past and have gotten sh!tty UGL as well, both from the same lab.
    Its always pharma if at all possible. I've even turned down numerous offers of free UGL simply because they want you to bump them/send them customers. Pretty sure they are loading pharma in the vials they send out to people they want to promote them.
    There are good UGLs out there, no doubt, but they are few and far between..
    Ok guys, just got my first weekly shot. Will be doing weekly shots until I can get set up for home injection. I'm looking forward to it.

Edit: I'm referring strictly to AAS and I will stick to pharma any time I can without question. If I shell out for GH it will be pharma.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-06-2016 at 06:06 AM.
    NACH3, Bodacious and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

OH fuk it here goes you cvnt

if jimmy put you onto a ugl stay clear no matter what, stay clear until ive done my investigation. do not give any money.
    Last edited by marcus300; 04-06-2016 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    OH fuk it here goes you cvnt

if jimmy put you onto a ugl stay clear no matter what, stay clear until ive done my investigation. do not give any money.
    Not me, boss. Anytime anyone has offered me free gear to bump their product, I give them a big fat "No Thanks". It's pharma for me.

Edit: You know I don't play games like that.
    Last edited by marcus300; 04-06-2016 at 06:54 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The big thing with UGL is that they are at the mercy of their powder supplier. I've run good UGL in the past and have gotten sh!tty UGL as well, both from the same lab.
    Its always pharma if at all possible. I've even turned down numerous offers of free UGL simply because they want you to bump them/send them customers. Pretty sure they are loading pharma in the vials they send out to people they want to promote them.
    There are good UGLs out there, no doubt, but they are few and far between..
    Ok guys, just got my first weekly shot. Will be doing weekly shots until I can get set up for home injection. I'm looking forward to it.

Edit: I'm referring strictly to AAS and I will stick to pharma any time I can without question. If I shell out for GH it will be pharma.
    I disagree, ugl's make 100% not that often, then they make half dosed gear, then quarter dosed gear and you get a mixed bad when ordered, that's why you get mixed review all the time. I know some of the biggest and I know he orders 10k worth of half dose gear and quester dose gear, how the hell will you know? never end of story.

UGL are not to be trusted and your putting dirty gear inside of yourself, you might aswell use the water out of my toilet for tren , guys wise up for fuks sake this is doing my head in. I had 5 source checks yesterday about ugls
    DCI likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I disagree, ugl's make 100% not that often, then they make half dosed gear, then quarter dosed gear and you get a mixed bad when ordered, that's why you get mixed review all the time. I know some of the biggest and I know he orders 10k worth of half dose gear and quester dose gear, how the hell will you know? never end of story.

UGL are not to be trusted and your putting dirty gear inside of yourself, you might aswell use the water out of my toilet for tren, guys wise up for fuks sake this is doing my head in. I had 5 source checks yesterday about ugls
    LOL, I don't use UGL. You know I'm a pharma guy.

Can you genuinely buy veterinary/Pharmsceutical injectable Tren ?

Because no way a veterinary company would produce it with the Acetate ester. Would use would there be for injecting an animal that often.

Those were too separate points

The UGL referring to AAS.
    I agree with the HGH, I wouldn't use unless it was pharm. my point is how do you really know. In 5 years I've not met a single source that could get it.

no probs, I am reading fast and my brain is moving slower than I write for some strange reason

Can you genuinely buy veterinary/Pharmsceutical injectable Tren ?

Because no way a veterinary company would produce it with the Acetate ester. Would use would there be for injecting an animal that often.

no your not going to get pharma tren, but fuk me guys who really needs to run tren these days.

no your not going to get pharma tren, but fuk me guys who really needs to run tren these days.
    The alternative being?

I love tren . I'd take it over anything else for its effectiveness. (Except Test, of course)

marcus300 likes this.

The alternative being?

I love tren . I'd take it over anything else for its effectiveness. (Except Test, of course)

If you like tren and there is no alternative for you go for it, use a good lab whats ben going for a long time and doesn't sprout the words I mentioned above

If you like tren and there is no alternative for you go for it, use a good lab whats ben going for a long time and doesn't sprout the words I mentioned above
    What would be your choice of compound though. Since you said no one needs tren these days?

marcus300 likes this.

What would be your choice of compound though. Since you said no one needs tren these days?

Pushy fuker aren't you

Well Tren is a remarkable compound for either size or cutting and ive made some freaky gains from using it even though I had to use higher dosages to get these freaky gains the size obtains was second to none, but there is a down side, recovery was harsh for me and looking around at friends and members it seems to be a harsh compound to recover from. If this occurs all you doing is tapping into your gains and slowly losing them while you full recover, unless your on hrt then things change slightly. Also is extremely hard on the system your internal organs and for me are these sides worth the gains whats you are left with after the tren has left and you have fully recovered? that's your choice to make and for me I wouldn't use tren again because I don't need it to make tissue gains, I can use other compounds along side my diet and training to produce freaky size. If you asked me when I was younger I would be using it most times but these days I see guys who are skinny as fuk on their 2nd cycle using tren, fuking insane and cant be told but they will learn the hard way.

I like Npp, deca , winny, var drol, dbol even though I don't touch orals anymore these are the compounds I would use to make super gains, its not just a compound what makes people freaky if it was I know 30 guys who would be monsters, its not its what is inside if you to consistently eat right and enough, training right and with the right intensity and keep this lifestyle up every single day of your life
    Bodacious, NACH3, DCI and 2 others like this.

Haha, just wanted your opinion on it. You make a statement and not expect me to bug you for more info lmfao!

I hear your point about recovery, and drugs only bring a fraction of the equation.
    I've yet to try several compounds, of which a couple are on your list. I'm keen to try Primo if I can ever get it, or Mast.

marcus300 likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Good morning guys! Figured I would post up its been a few days.

Well I don't have good news..(cycle is going to be pushed back now)... I have a hair line brake in left wrist. Its in a cast I have about 10-12 days left in it. Only reason we put it in the cast was so it would be 100% braced. A brace wouldn't have done that she said. I was feeling good last week and strong. I was just powering through the pain. The Thurs it just bothered me so much I had to get it checked out. So FML for the next week and Half.

I get fukcing depressed when I cant work out. I feel like shit also.... just not a good thing for me. I read on here we need our rest and thats when we grow. I live for this shit, I love it, its me. Well now its like I am ****ing dying slow for the next few days.

Anyways rant over. Hope everyone has a good day.
    marcus300, clarky. and almostgone like this.

Haha, just wanted your opinion on it. You make a statement and not expect me to bug you for more info lmfao!

I hear your point about recovery, and drugs only bring a fraction of the equation.
    I've yet to try several compounds, of which a couple are on your list. I'm keen to try Primo if I can ever get it, or Mast.

Mate, ask as many questions as you like its just my sense of humour.

Primo is weak mate anything under 1000mgs is a waste imho and the gains are small if any at all, or I should say dry gains. Mast is a compound what makes you kike granite, rock hard and usually only works in low bf pre contest but nice hard results but not a bulker for sure.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

Mate, ask as many questions as you like its just my sense of humour. Primo is weak mate anything under 1000mgs is a waste imho and the gains are small if any at all, or I should say dry gains. Mast is a compound what makes you kike granite, rock hard and usually only works in low bf pre contest but nice hard results but not a bulker for sure.
    Hah I know

Yeah so I've read, but they're two compounds on my "wish list" to cycle in the future. Otherwise I'm happy with Test/Tren . I may try Deca /NPP again. We'll see...tempted to add some orals to my SBC in a couple months. I've a ton of Anadrol and Dbol .

Guys, I am very sorry if sometimes I come across unapproachable or arrogant, this is the last thing I want to do. Its just sometimes I laugh that much when typing I find most things a joke and just take the piss, my sense of humour its a little strange and I an under pressure at the moment what wont go away so I am sorry for my attitude if it comes across wrong.

I am here to help you achieve what ever you want, I've done most things and I can say I know what works for most people. I know the mistake I made which I would direct you away from. I class my self as a modem day Frankenstein I create monster what walk this earth. You are either got the heart for it or not, if not fuk off volume threads or other stupid arse threads posting shit about nothing.

This thread is a bible to size, strength and how to turn heads.

Sorry if I come across a little wold sometimes, I am a little under pressure and when you write something down it comes across differently if I was stood talking to you face to face
    DCI, clarky. and almostgone like this.

Hah I know

Yeah so I've read, but they're two compounds on my "wish list" to cycle in the future. Otherwise I'm happy with Test/Tren . I may try Deca /NPP again. We'll see...tempted to add some orals to my SBC in a couple months. I've a ton of Anadrol and Dbol .

Now big man tren a in a SBC is liquid gold, for short periods of times
    Bodacious likes this.

Oh shut up Marcus. I think we all understand you by now haha.

You're right though. Things are lost in text, but if you know the User, it's usually easy to determine the intention.

marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Now big man tren a in a SBC is liquid gold, for short periods of times
    Im slowly dieting while I wait for bloods and TRT to level out.

However, I'm hovering around 280lbs still, I intend to finish this year at 300lbs+ ! I plan to hit a nice big SBC some time around June/July. Although I'm itching to start ASAP!

marcus300 likes this.

Im slowly dieting while I wait for bloods and TRT to level out.

However, I'm hovering around 280lbs still, I intend to finish this year at 300lbs+ ! I plan to hit a nice big SBC some time around June/July. Although I'm itching to start ASAP!

I bow down to you, you sound like a beasty

You're right though. Things are lost in text, but if you know the User, it's usually easy to determine the intention.

Great, you want to come to a party? latex only x
    NACH3 likes this.

Your English so shut the fuk up, you understand me

I bow down to you, you sound like a beasty
    Big and soft currently. At least that's what my wife says!

Great, you want to come to a party? latex only x
    Sure, I've got to get mine resized though. My other one was ripped at the last fetish party.

Your English so shut the fuk up, you understand me
    ** You're

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Marcus, you're lighting it up today! Thanks for teh discussion on compounds. I hope to try a cycle some day.

Last night was back and I had a great workout and my strength was surprising me! Instead of creeping up, I went up 30lbs in some movements. Recovery was on point that last couple weeks which is what produces my strength gains for sure.

Seated rows: 6th rep was a bit of momentum, but got a full squeeze. Decided immediately that this would be my working set... Dropped for 2, dropped again for 3.

BB rows: these can aggravate my back if I go too heavy, so I decided on moderate weight and focusing on prolonged contraction til failure. First set I stopped at 10, which was tough, but wanted to hit failure on teh next set properly. Took ~30 seconds and performed 5 full reps and threw back a 6th and held the contraction as long as possible and kept shoulder blades back tight for a full negative. This is all I wanted to do with this exercise: find failure.

Palms facing close grip pulldowns. I used the weight that I used last week when I started with this movement! Seriously was strong last night. Wanted to perform 2 working sets. First working set was for 6 and failed at completing a 7th rep. 30-60 seconds later I performed 3 full reps, did the partial at failure and dropped for 2, then dropped again for another 2. Great full ROM and definite squeeze. Maybe my best set of lat work in a long time: felt the pull and burn very low...which is great because my weakest area of lat development is low around the spine. Very happy to feel it burning down there as opposed to fire in the axilla.

Straight arm lat pulldowns to finish, rather than to start. Hit 8 at failure, which was more than I THOUGHT I could do..but I did it (all mental baby). Then basically 15 sec and went at it and got 4.

Barbell shrugs. Attempted to fail at 20 reps, but failed at 16 instead on the first set. Then kept that weight and failed at 14, then a laughable drop to 8 reps on a 3rd set. I keep tight breathing form on these because it is easy for me to round my back and feel it the next day. So instead of bouncing up more reps, I stop at form failure which may restrict a few reps, but it pay dividends on my back.

Freaking outstanding workout and I am feeling tightness and soreness through my lats today which is a huge plus because I rarely feel DOMS in my lats. Not sure if that's due to my back issues or what, but I'm seriously pumped to be feeling it deep in the lats today.

Thread Information