Page 871 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3717718218618668678688698708718728738748758768819219711371 ... LastLast
Results 34,801 to 34,840 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's wild turkey season here and they're on the move. They occasionally get startled and can fly for short distances.
    You have fuking wild turkey flying around your place? fuk me you really do live in the woods in a cabin
    almostgone likes this.

might have a session this morning just biceps and forearms and scar the nurses at the donation centre, yes defo biceps today

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You have fuking wild turkey flying around your place? fuk me you really do live in the woods in a cabin
    Yes sir. I give a whole new meaning to the word "rural".
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

might have a session this morning just biceps and forearms and scar the nurses at the donation centre, yes defo biceps today
    That is an excellent idea, IMO.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yes sir. I give a whole new meaning to the word "rural".
    I'm rural like you have seen on the photos ive posted but I don't have fuking wild turkey flying around or a bunch of rednecks waiting for hikers to come along so you can bum them against a tree and take their boots. You lot are not right mate but I love you from a distance
    almostgone likes this.

That is an excellent idea, IMO.
    I am mate, defo going in 20mins to do biceps and forearms only, going to breach the 20" gun mark and that's just my forearm
    almostgone likes this.

Do any of you HIT'er ever take Xanax for any reason, I hope not long term I am talking just to relax the body and muscle or even drop the anxiety. Its wild stuff I felt like I didn't have any bones

I am mate, defo going in 20mins to do biceps and forearms only, going to breach the 20" gun mark and that's just my forearm
    LOL, bet there will be a small crowd of people cowering in the corner. Don't get too wild, they'll never be able to puncture the vein; they'll just bend the needles.

I use to be 160lbs and I look around the gym................fuk hold on a min Marcus you starting to waffle again sorry guys but i'll carry on.................and I see guys around the same size looking pretty good but without any serious size. I mean no size at all. If I throw a bucket of water at them I would probably miss them, those types. Then I get the huge monster who slowly come in don't look at anyone warm up and destroy the weights and walk out while the skinny cvnt is still doing chest and arms. By the way the monster I speak of is me lol lol lol. What is happening in these gyms these days. Are we a dying breed? is it all about beach fuking bodies? it is just having a set of abs and arms like my fingers? what the fuk is it all about? is the world changing? are the giants what use to walk this earth dying off> are we the modern day dinosaurs who are getting wiped away with the beach look?

Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg getting hyped up and yes just dropped some coffee in my shake
    almostgone, NACH3 and BG like this.

LOL, bet there will be a small crowd of people cowering in the corner. Don't get too wild, they'll never be able to puncture the vein; they'll just bend the needles.
    On the form it states have you ever injected steroids ? my answer is NO
    almostgone likes this.

Right going to the gym, will only be short one just biceps and forearms, I can hear some say that's not a workout but would anyone like to join me and see what you say afterwards?
    almostgone likes this.

Do any of you HIT'er ever take Xanax for any reason, I hope not long term I am talking just to relax the body and muscle or even drop the anxiety. Its wild stuff I felt like I didn't have any bones
    I do, boss. Only when necessary to keep me suitable for public appearances. Usually no more than .5mg to 1 mg. More than that and I stay close to home.

AG- send me a email in 20 mins saying "I am a cvnt you small tw@t" that will spark me even more when my notifications comes through in the gym ive got mail.
    almostgone likes this.

I do, boss. Only when necessary to keep me suitable for public appearances. Usually no more than .5mg to 1 mg. More than that and I stay close to home.
    2mg yesterday no wonder I felt like I had no bones
    almostgone likes this.

AG- send me a email in 20 mins saying "I am a cvnt you small tw@t" that will spark me even more when my notifications comes through in the gym ive got mail.
    Sure thing!
    marcus300 likes this.

2mg yesterday no wonder I felt like I had no bones
    Yes sir, a whole bar will do it. They originally scripted me 1.5mg/ day but I very rarely have to take them. On the plus side, it keeps me from throwing shopping carts through car windshields when people at the grocery try to run over me.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-04-2016 at 01:09 AM.
    marcus300 and BG like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning HITers!

Chest is crushed! Maybe a day off... Got slapped in the face by a sinus infection tho... Nasty! Gotta up my water intake... And add more greens into my diet! Other than that things are good!
    Hope you all have a bada$$ day!
    marcus300 and BG like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Im prescribed colonazapam(2mg) for certain occasions -- Xanax are wayyy better IMHO lol as AG stated may want to be closer to home lmao
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-04-2016 at 04:45 AM.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I use to be 160lbs and I look around the gym................fuk hold on a min Marcus you starting to waffle again sorry guys but i'll carry on.................and I see guys around the same size looking pretty good but without any serious size. I mean no size at all. If I throw a bucket of water at them I would probably miss them, those types. Then I get the huge monster who slowly come in don't look at anyone warm up and destroy the weights and walk out while the skinny cvnt is still doing chest and arms. By the way the monster I speak of is me lol lol lol. What is happening in these gyms these days. Are we a dying breed? is it all about beach fuking bodies? it is just having a set of abs and arms like my fingers? what the fuk is it all about? is the world changing? are the giants what use to walk this earth dying off> are we the modern day dinosaurs who are getting wiped away with the beach look?

Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg getting hyped up and yes just dropped some coffee in my shake
    Surely im not close to 250# but yesterday I was walking down the street and this guy stops and says - sh!t if you get any bigger im gonna start running from you lol - felt good... Filing out nicely!
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus - I need a one to one back session!

Sent from my iPhone using App
    marcus300, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Marcus - I need a one to one back session!

Sent from my iPhone using App
    Bring your wheelchair buddy
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Bring your wheelchair buddy
    I'll have the paramedics on standby too?

<UIButtonContent: 0x7fae80 Title = (null), AttributedTitle = (null), Image = (null), Background = <_UIResizableImage: 0x5900000>, {11, 30}, TitleColor = (null), ImageColor = (null), ShadowColor = (null), DrawingStroke = (null)>
    NACH3, marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Gave blood today and I know your not suppose to lift but I decided to just do some biceps and forearms, and it went something like this.

Standing single cable curls - I use this so I can turn my body into a position which hits my inner head slightly bit more, I do these on the cable crossover.

Warm up each arm
    3 sets- got a lot of blood in there and hit higher end rep range
    1 working set -went really heavy and my arm was screaming thought any minute I would rip something off but got a good 6 reps out under torture, then did another 2 drop sets -each arm the same

bent over hanging concentration curls
    2 feel sets- I could feel this hit my peak and fill my arms up
    1 working set - heavy again hit failure and then into 2 dropsets, arms at this stage are fuked.

db hammer curls across the body
    1 feel set
    1 working set with 3 dropsets

reverse standing straight bar curls
    1 working set with 3 drops

db wrist curls
    2 working sets to hell and back.

done
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

There is a bodypart what I can train and doesn't give me any hassle what so ever, its one of those parts what really doesn't hit my RC and lower back and I can really force the intensity. The pain what comes into the muscle I can take and take as much as it can give and I wish I could do this with every part of my body. Trsut me I go beyond most men in the pain barrier but some parts I can really take it to true positive failure then into static then into a negative with me screaming and humping in the gym.

I remember the good old days when I was in my 20's and 30's when I could do this with every bodypart, these days I suffer from niggles and pains what I know if I push any further something is going to snap. My body is telling me something more and more these days.

I find it mentally hard to pull back from being a head turner, I get anxiety from thinking I am shrinking, I don't ever want to feel normal, I know I am sick in the head but its a personal sickness only hardcore fukers know about. But I do worry so much about my health and then I have this huge side of me to springboard into a cycle because I know if I did one of my bulkers with the food I can ake in I could end up in the late 290's and that's going to look freaky as fuk but I really don't think my body can take this nor my bed or toilet seat.

No coffee honest, I am just waffling some thoughts. ALSO WHY is this industry full of con men? is it because its the black market? of course it is what the hell are we going to do.

Now I am a pint of blood light and feel weak and fragile
    almostgone, BG and NACH3 like this.

I don't have many online clients anymore I just don't have time but I have a couple who prefer to talk in private about things and ive had one for close to 2 years and that's constant 2 yrs and he grown from 170lbs to 220lbs and looks sick as fuk, he is in his late 20's and doesn't have any issues with injuries but wooow what development you younger guys can have these days with all this information on the internet.
    almostgone and BG like this.

Prostate exam??? not the best experience in my opinion
    almostgone and BG like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hate training after hitting the vampire squad, but a few days later I feel real good.

Ball and penis exam - not the best position to be in lying on your back with your knees bent up, what actually happens is your penis goes inside and all whats showing is your mushroom tip, why the fuk do they say bend your knees so your cock looks like a clitoris
    almostgone likes this.

what worries you guys especially the younger ones about taking aas/hgh/slin etc?

I didn't give a flying fuk when I was younger but I wish I did, I push boundaries so far to a point were I cant speak about without someone following what I did but what worries you? anything? or nothing so long as your a freak and big
    NACH3 likes this.

Prostate exam??? not the best experience in my opinion
    My Dr. (a female) has large hands. After the last prostate exam, I told her that she and I were officially "going steady" and she now owed me a nice steak dinner and a show.
    BG likes this.

My Dr. (a female) has large hands. After the last prostate exam, I told her that she and I were officially "going steady" and she now owed me a nice steak dinner and a show.
    Did she exam your penis hole? and balls

There is a bodypart what I can train and doesn't give me any hassle what so ever, its one of those parts what really doesn't hit my RC and lower back and I can really force the intensity. The pain what comes into the muscle I can take and take as much as it can give and I wish I could do this with every part of my body. Trsut me I go beyond most men in the pain barrier but some parts I can really take it to true positive failure then into static then into a negative with me screaming and humping in the gym.

I remember the good old days when I was in my 20's and 30's when I could do this with every bodypart, these days I suffer from niggles and pains what I know if I push any further something is going to snap. My body is telling me something more and more these days.

I find it mentally hard to pull back from being a head turner, I get anxiety from thinking I am shrinking, I don't ever want to feel normal, I know I am sick in the head but its a personal sickness only hardcore fukers know about. But I do worry so much about my health and then I have this huge side of me to springboard into a cycle because I know if I did one of my bulkers with the food I can ake in I could end up in the late 290's and that's going to look freaky as fuk but I really don't think my body can take this nor my bed or toilet seat.

No coffee honest, I am just waffling some thoughts. ALSO WHY is this industry full of con men? is it because its the black market? of course it is what the hell are we going to do.

Now I am a pint of blood light and feel weak and fragile
    I usually feel slightly energized after a donation; especially if my hematocrit was really running high. I can donate in a week. My hematocrit came back high last week as usual which is natural for me. If I recall correctly I was 52.8% prior to any TRT and had been off cycle for years.
    I recently made contact with a sympathetic phlebotomist and she has offered to help me out so I don't have to self bleed in between donations, which will be a nice change.
    marcus300 likes this.

Did she exam your penis hole? and balls
    She didn't look i n the pee hole, LOL, but yes, I was fondled. She may possibly be more of a redneck than me.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    what worries you guys especially the younger ones about taking aas/hgh/slin etc? I didn't give a flying fuk when I was younger but I wish I did, I push boundaries so far to a point were I cant speak about without someone following what I did but what worries you? anything? or nothing so long as your a freak and big
    The use of HGH comes down to cost. I can't afford £5/IU. I could afford something generic like Jintropin at £1/IU. But what's the point from what I've read.

Slin - I don't think I'm consistent enough to warrant its use.

UICTFontDescriptor <0x7871ac0> = {
    NSFontNameAttribute = ".HelveticaNeueUI-Bold";
    NSFontSizeAttribute = 11;
    }

Getting ready to crash. Hit the grocery this morning and stocked up on most stuff. May load up a bit more on chicken and beef later in the week and should be G2G for a while.
    marcus300 likes this.

She didn't look i n the pee hole, LOL, but yes, I was fondled. She may possibly be more of a redneck than me.
    There's probably a raccoon down your pee hole you sick cvnt
    almostgone likes this.

There's probably a raccoon down your pee hole you sick cvnt
    Aw, that's old stuff. I got rid of the raccoon last week. I have a porcupine quill jammed in there now.

Edit: They aren't native to SC, so I had to special order some quills.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-04-2016 at 09:10 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I felt like I didn't have any bones

That cracked me up...
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Aw, that's old stuff. I got rid of the raccoon last week. I have a porcupine quill jammed in there now. Edit: They aren't native to SC, so I had to special order some quills.
    Guess that quill will give her that extra lil sensation!

Collected a few coon peckers in my day, did you save the one you ran over?

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Are we a dying breed? is it all about beach fuking bodies? are we the modern day dinosaurs who are getting wiped away with the beach look?

Yes. It's all about "board shorts" and now "classic" bodybuilding. Just saw a contest a couple weeks ago which had the new classic category in it. All competitors wear the same NPC Logo shorts like "Marky Mark" in his underwear commercials. I was not a fan of it. Just odd.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information