Page 821 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3217217718118168178188198208218228238248258268318719211321 ... LastLast
Results 32,801 to 32,840 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Well I'd say "I've got your back" but I think Nach beat everyone to it.
    You mad fvker you!

Funny thing is it took me about 5x reading that to figure it out lmfao!
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Back/delts i am going to give a shot to combining these BPs together to get a another days rest! It went very well today so 'chuffed' about that.

Stretching RCs(plates DBs Lacrosse ball) abs

1. Straight arm pulldowns
    3 warm ups(10-15)
    2w 10/8+ drop 5-6

2. BB Bent over rows
    3 feelers 1w(275) 8 drop(225) 6+ drop(same weight - so racked it then back on it) 4+

3. CG Pulldowns
    2 feelers 1w 8-10 DD 5/3

4. Seated long bar rows
    2 feelers 2w 10/8 drop 4 TUT
    DELTS

1. Side laterals cable behind back
    3 warm up sets(12+) 2w 10/6-8 Drop 4-5 all partials into 1/4s then no movement

2. Rev flys cables
    2w 12-15

3. Face pulls w/long Cambered bar
    3w 15+ stacked TUT

4. Rev hammer strength shoulder press
    3 feelers 1w TD

Ran the rack w/DB shrugs - 120-->60s holding for 3sec at top of contraction

Weights still done in 48min longer but 2 BPs and I'll cut back on my Ex's maybe 3-4 Max for delts it's just im trying to strengthen the rears(hence the two movements) and long bar seated rows are great for upper back!

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Back/delts i am going to give a shot to combining these BPs together to get a another days rest! It went very well today so 'chuffed' about that.

Stretching RCs(plates DBs Lacrosse ball) abs

1. Straight arm pulldowns
    3 warm ups(10-15)
    2w 10/8+ drop 5-6

2. BB Bent over rows
    3 feelers 1w(275) 8 drop(225) 6+ drop(same weight - so racked it then back on it) 4+

3. CG Pulldowns
    2 feelers 1w 8-10 DD 5/3

4. Seated long bar rows
    2 feelers 2w 10/8 drop 4 TUT
    DELTS

1. Side laterals cable behind back
    3 warm up sets(12+) 2w 10/6-8 Drop 4-5 all partials into 1/4s then no movement

2. Rev flys cables
    2w 12-15

3. Face pulls w/long Cambered bar
    3w 15+ stacked TUT

4. Rev hammer strength shoulder press
    3 feelers 1w TD

Ran the rack w/DB shrugs - 120-->60s holding for 3sec at top of contraction

Weights still done in 48min longer but 2 BPs and I'll cut back on my Ex's maybe 3-4 Max for delts it's just im trying to strengthen the rears(hence the two movements) and long bar seated rows are great for upper back!
    Nice nach

Seated long bar...question...what kind of grip.

Palms up or down
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Nice nach

Seated long bar...question...what kind of grip.

Palms up or down
    I do palms down as im hitting my upper back... Palms up will activate the Lats more and I had already killed my lats...

I use the elevated seated cable row and very slowly and strictly w/elbows at 90* angle and pull to nipple line or slightly higher(activates rears but moreso Rhomboids teres major/minor(is that right)? Lol anyway im always super sore from them since implementing TUT also

I do palms down as im hitting my upper back... Palms up will activate the Lats more and I had already killed my lats...

I use the elevated seated cable row and very slowly and strictly w/elbows at 90* angle and pull to nipple line or slightly higher(activates rears but moreso Rhomboids teres major/minor(is that right)? Lol anyway im always super sore from them since implementing TUT also
    Perfect, that's why I asked.

For some reason everytime I do them I will do palms up. Will switch it up next time.

Does the same go for bent over rows...?

Viking13 is offline Associate Member
    Good work today all^^^^^

Delts and triceps today, man I tell ya, it's hard muttering those words when it used to be just bench, squat or deads day lol

Standing barbell press: working set-165x8+4+2 rest pause. 4-6 seconds eccentric

Strict Seated laterals: working set: 25#x12+to failure

Bent laterals: workin set: 25#x12+to failure

Plate loaded side lateral: working set 9+to failure

5 min break

Banded Tricep pushdowns: working sets: 13 to pos failure- 2nd set 12 to failure+2 drop sets

Yates tricep ext: working sets 85#x8,7 to pos failure ending on negative 4-6 on eccentric

Weighted dips: working set: 25#x8+4+3 rest pause ending on negative 4-6 on eccentric

Smoked. Damn dips weren't even necessary after those fvckin Yates extensions

46 minute, beat you by 2 min Nach lol
    NACH3, clarky., novastepp and 1 others like this.

Nice vikings

First time long time legs tonight.

Was not HIT as I was feeling out what was good.

Seated calves 1-45 2 sets of 20, 2-45 I set of 15, 3-45 1 set of 10 dropped 2 times.

Leg press, did not even try more weight. Kept 6 45s on for 3 sets of 15.

Extensions felt good. 1w 3feels 1w (255) triple drop

Lying curls 2 sets medium weight

Seated curls same as above

DB stiff leg dead 2 sets with 60s

Felt good. No issues....tomorrow gym will be strecthing, pt movements and carido

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

For some reason everytime I do them I will do palms up. Will switch it up next time.

Actually, if I could Id be doing palms up more(I believe if your not bicep dominate this is fine - I just don't have the ROM for it heavy) but Id still do palms down, regardless(maybe alternate - hits it at a slightly different angle)! Set up - deadlift the weight up from floor and lock it out, then bend/& arch your back into a 45* angle, knees slightly bent and close together(almost touching) - once your locked in that position nothing moves except your arms pulling to your waist line not high up(this actually takes the lats out of the equation) elbows tucked to sides and go... I'll also do a slight static hold to ensure deep ROM and Lats were hit effectively!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Thsts a good movement(variation) for your lats though! Just think of your back working and what each grip would achieve.... You'll tell right away w/out any weight - just use your back to start the pulling movement and see how different it is and what muscles of the back are being targeted... And just squeeze like crazy lol

Thsts a good movement(variation) for your lats though! Just think of your back working and what each grip would achieve.... You'll tell right away w/out any weight - just use your back to start the pulling movement and see how different it is and what muscles of the back are being targeted... And just squeeze like crazy lol
    Yeah definitely will try this next week man. Thank you!
    NACH3 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nach, Viking, Sfla nice sessions there guys.
    NACH3 likes this.

Morning guys and girls tri's are sore this morning chuffed. Back the day looking forward to it love it.
    Ffs you the weather here is mad some fvcking mad storm hing from across the pond nightmare. Anyway i'll report back the night fellas have a good day and hope yous all have a greak wk end.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Db behind the neck press ups

Db seated incline curls

Hammer strength tri push downs

Reverse bb curls

Cable tri push downs

Db hammer curls

Tri kick backs

Seated preacher curls

30 minutes low intensity cardio and done. Happy Friday

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys and gals

Happy Friday... Well my back and delts hurt everywhere... Good session, so im pleased w/myself that I could hit the muscles hard, heavy, and intense! Worked well. Also, im looking to cut back to 4days atm and see what kind of progress can be made(im thinking good, b/c my shoulder will have more time to recover and that seems to be how many days I can go without short changing anything... Doesn't feel I did except deads and I missed hypers(wtf)

Anyway have a great w/e and a better Friday!
    Bodacious, novastepp and clarky. like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good day, ladies and gents. Last couple of days have been hectic in addition to some unexpected OT and some family stuff. Of. Of course, working all weekend again.
    Almost ready to eat, crash, and GET MY DANG LIFT in this evening.

Also, I have all my stuff now to file my taxes, so that will be done soon. Seriously considering buying a few hundred units or so of GH with some of my refund. Just thinking 2-3 iu/day max for 5 on, 2 off. My last run with GH years ago at the low dose was plenty for my purposes.
    NACH3, Bodacious, BG and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Good day, ladies and gents. Last couple of days have been hectic in addition to some unexpected OT and some family stuff. Of. Of course, working all weekend again.

Also, I have all my stuff now to file my taxes, so that will be done soon. Seriously considering buying a few hundred units or so of GH with some of my refund. Just thinking 2-3 iu/day max for 5 on, 2 off. My last run with GH years ago at the low dose was plenty for my purposes.
    Hope all is well, AG!

GH... Very nice!
    almostgone likes this.

Ugh very jealous.

Have a good weekend ag
    almostgone likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Clocking in this Friday morning!

I have back on the menu today. Going to smash the shit out of it. Just got done eating have a few thing to do around the house then its on!

Nice sessions by everyone! Gets me fired up...lol

AG wish I had all of my tax stuff back. We usually book us a trip with our money we get back. Don't know about this year though. I would like to. I like to travel. I am with you this weekend going to have to work myself.

Hope everyone has a good Friday!!!
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Leg workout wasn't what you usually see around here, but I made that bitch look easy.

Pre fatigued with 4 sets of moderate weight extensions supersetted with hammie curls.

Did some glute stretches and flexes to get them fired up.

Performed 4 sets of 20 on squats. The first 2 sets weren't too much of a struggle at all, but on the last two sets I wanted to stop on rep 15, but I knew I could get to 20 and did. Beneficial and enjoyable workout.

I then moved on to Marcus's calf routine. Performed that extremely well seeing as I wasn't as fatigued as usual from legs. Brutal. Its amazing how I can do it properly a few times, but then teh next time or two I can still go up in weight and reps...it takes time to really find your wheelhouse. I think I did last night because I am proper ****ed this morning if you know what I mean. Heating pads on both calves for now.

I hope you all have a great day and weekend, I'll be lurking around for today then its a weekend with the fam bam and the kiddos.

Tear it up!
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Excellent Nova!
    Your calves will be fvcking sore tomorrow!! Heat pads and stretching!

Sent from my iPhone using App
    novastepp and NACH3 like this.

Morning guy n gals

Went in and did slow cardio and some abs today just to get out of the house.

Have an awesome day everyone

Nice Bio, Nice session there also Nova .

Bod destroy the fvcker.

Did back earlier guys it was a no bad session . Pullback

10reps per set

WG PD 3 sets

CG PD 3 sets

Straight arm pd 3 sets

T bar 3 sets

Db row 2 sets

Done.
    Don't really know whats up the now guys i felt ok the day but nrg was a bit done again. Going to see the doc and get her to check b12 thyroid Ect.
    I've got the endo at the start of may so full bloods will be done then anyway but i think i'll go see the doc and see if she's run some the now.
    NACH3, BG, Bodacious and 1 others like this.

Save your ££ AG read this
    Chinese HGH concerns

a had to mate
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Did back earlier guys it was a no bad session . Pullback

10reps per set

WG PD 3 sets

CG PD 3 sets

Straight arm pd 3 sets

T bar 3 sets

Db row 2 sets

Done.
    Don't really know whats up the now guys i felt ok the day but nrg was a bit done again. Going to see the doc and get her to check b12 thyroid Ect.
    I've got the endo at the start of may so full bloods will be done then anyway but i think i'll go see the doc and see if she's run some the now.
    Nice clarky!

Deads: working sets: belt less: 420x7 385x8- did the down set for additional hypotrophy purposes

Yates row: working sets: 275x7 275x5 1 sec squeeze and hold at the top until last rep

Weighted chins: working set: 25#x7+3+2 rest pause 4-6 eccentric throughout

Dumbbell pullover: 110x6x2

I did use straps on the first set of deads since I'm done with powerlifting, it's time to preserve my hands, as they've taken a real beating using the hook grip over the years. I prob costed myself a rep or two due to the unfamiliar setup with them.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post
    Deads: working sets: belt less: 420x7 385x8- did the down set for additional hypotrophy purposes

Yates row: working sets: 275x7 275x5 1 sec squeeze and hold at the top until last rep

Weighted chins: working set: 25#x7+3+2 rest pause 4-6 eccentric throughout

Dumbbell pullover: 110x6x2

I did use straps on the first set of deads since I'm done with powerlifting, it's time to preserve my hands, as they've taken a real beating using the hook grip over the years. I prob costed myself a rep or two due to the unfamiliar setup with them.
    Nice session Viliking -

You like preexausting your back... Finishing with deads... Just so the load isn't as heavy yet still getting the same result? Im sure you know about it just thought I'd mention IG after the grip thing...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Nice session Viliking - You like preexausting your back... Finishing with deads... Just so the load isn't as heavy yet still getting the same result? Im sure you know about it just thought I'd mention IG after the grip thing...
    Thank you my brother.

Yea man, I prefer deads at the front of the session given its ability to add better overall mass to the entire body, so I want that energy placed on that movement first to achieve that result.....I hope lol. The load isn't heavy at this point for me, as I try to stay around that 8 rep range, but using the hook grip is tough on the thumbs so I'm trying to limit how much I use it. The straps were nice, just have to get used to using them again.

I do however love to pre exhaust my lats when I have access to a pullover machine and a lat pull down! But alas, I train at home and don't own these pieces, but I plan to soon.......I hope lol.
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Save your ££ AG read this
    Chinese HGH concerns

a had to mate
    LMAO, that was NOT the kind of GH I had in mind. Thanks for the laugh, Clarky. I needed that!
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thank you my brother.

Yea man, I prefer deads at the front of the session given its ability to add better overall mass to the entire body, so I want that energy placed on that movement first to achieve that result.....I hope lol. The load isn't heavy at this point for me, as I try to stay around that 8 rep range, but using the hook grip is tough on the thumbs so I'm trying to limit how much I use it. The straps were nice, just have to get used to using them again.

I do however love to pre exhaust my lats when I have access to a pullover machine and a lat pull down! But alas, I train at home and don't own these pieces, but I plan to soon.......I hope lol.

I much prefer lifting at home other than not having a spotter or someone to help me strip plates.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I much prefer lifting at home other than not having a spotter or someone to help me strip plates.
    lol I would like someone to help me strip the plates for sure
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    lol I would like someone to help me strip the plates for sure
    Y'all noticed I didn't post a time today didn't you lol? Because it takes so long to warm up,load plates, strip plates etc., sometimes it seems as taxing as the workout lol.

However, I wouldn't change anything. I love lifting at home and have always been self motivated. Now I don't have anyone trying to chat me up when I have my ear phones in, am not making eye contact, focused on the next set and clearly want to be left alone. I don't miss that shit at all.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking13
    Y'all noticed I didn't post a time today didn't you lol? Because it takes so long to warm up,load plates, strip plates etc., sometimes it seems as taxing as the workout lol. However, I wouldn't change anything. I love lifting at home and have always been self motivated. Now I don't have anyone trying to chat me up when I have my ear phones in, am not making eye contact, focused on the next set and clearly want to be left alone. I don't miss that shit at all.
    I just don't take my earphones off or make eye contact with anyone at the gym. If you just look mad they won't approach you
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I love lifting at home and have always been self motivated. Now I don't have anyone trying to chat me up when I have my ear phones in, am not making eye contact, focused on the next set and clearly want to be left alone. I don't miss that shit at all.

Absofvcknlutely.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I just don't take my earphones off or make eye contact with anyone at the gym. If you just look mad they won't approach you
    Lmaooo

Bio, if you saw me you'd say "man that guy looks like a jacked Charlie Manson lookin homeless dude that should be selling those papers at the red lights after he got outta prison", but for some reason people want to chat me up about how i lift, what do I eat, what's my fav football team, do you see that girl over there, what's my fav protein, how did you achieve the Charlie Manson homeless chic look.....it's always been some shit no matter what lol
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Hopefully your eyes aren't that crazy....

-*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Allright guys and girl, put in a SOLID leg work out. Hit my working set number of reps squatting. Now Im going to change things up, Im going to start 10-7-4 rep range to start, Ive wanted to go heavier for a while but the little back issue set me back. Im going to go with that one week then the next a 20+ rep working set to get my wind up, I gas out at 14 on my working set, 10 easy, to 12 hard, 13-14 pushing for dear life. So I plan on 6 weeks of this then I want a working set of 20 (of my normal weight) with in 3 weeks of going back to HIT.

Legs
    Back squats 3 feelers, 1 working of 14 to failure
    Platz style leg press, 4 sets
    Legs press feet high and wide for hams
    Heavy extension
    Slow single leg curls
    3 different calve exercise

Drove home euphoric, been a while, made me happy. Looking forward to getting back into upper body. Im still sore from back on Wednesday and I didnt go very hard
    Last edited by BG; 01-30-2016 at 10:06 AM. Reason: added squats

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Allright guys and girl, put in a SOLID leg work out. Hit my working set number of reps squatting. Now Im going to change things up, Im going to start 10-7-4 rep range to start, Ive wanted to go heavier for a while but the little back issue set me back. Im going to go with that one week then the next a 20+ rep working set to get my wind up, I gas out at 14 on my working set, 10 easy, to 12 hard, 13-14 pushing for dear life. So I plan on 6 weeks of this then I want a working set of 20 (of my normal weight) with in 3 weeks of going back to HIT. Legs 3 feelers, 1 working of 14 to failure Platz style leg press, 4 sets Legs press feet high and wide for hams Heavy extension Slow single leg curls 3 different calve exercise Drove home euphoric, been a while, made me happy. Looking forward to getting back into upper body. Im still sore from back on Wednesday and I didnt go very hard
    Good stuff dude!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Hopefully your eyes aren't that crazy....

In the gym that's me man hahahahaha.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information