Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree880Likes

Thread: Next Most Improved Competitio988999n

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Is it bad that this thread now gives me a full on erectuon?
    I can send you a full size shot of my avatar.
    MuscleScience likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Ok how many people shaved or will shave for the pics? I am a woolly mammoth if I do not shave. All you see is hair. Diesel would probably think I was an animal and shoot me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I only use trimmers. I have to use them or I am a woolly mammoth as well. I can grow hair everywhere but on the top of my head. This was the first time used the trimmer on my legs. Afraid if I shave then I would get in grown hairs everywhere.

You look like you are in great shape. We all did notice that you stuffed a sock in your drawers thought. (HA). No trimming the legs for your final pics for you. I think you can braid that leg hair by now!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    However, I have three more days of eating what I want. Pizza for lunch, looking like Buffalo Wild Wings for supper
    After the gym today I did have a nice cheat meal. Chicken Fried steak and it was good. I am about to turn on the game and take a food coma nap. I think my wife is going to make me a chocolate meringue pie for tomorrow. She knows by what I have in the freezer and in the pantry that I am taking eating clean serious.

Blog Entries
    Is it bad that this thread now gives me a full on erectuon?
    yes...you may want to have that checked out if it lasts more than 4 hours...

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Four people with all pics so far, all have posted with confirming "700" too.

Attachment 171305

Attachment 171303

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jan 2 compiled.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	171325

Name:	jan 2 compiled.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	171327

edit again: the 700s of cape and diesel

Name:	jan 2 side chest with 700.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	548.6 KB 
ID:	171328

Name:	700.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	288.3 KB 
ID:	171329
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-jan-2-compiled.jpg  
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 12-30-2017 at 03:53 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    However, I have three more days of eating what I want. Pizza for lunch, looking like Buffalo Wild Wings for supper
    If you do Keto you can eat traditional wings with ranch ! FYI
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ok so pics went ok....except we took a bunch of pre-workout and was all hyped up and nervous about people walking in, theres no good lighting in our house so we took them at the gym. But here they are

My goal is to lose bf on my chest and back while getting more solid/full in my lagging areas. Chest and back because of injuries.

Mrs.BG took Dec off from dieting hard and she want to drop bf while harding her muscle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1090_li.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1071_li.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1054_li.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1073.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1089_li.jpg  

Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1088_li.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1083_li.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1081.jpg  
    Last edited by BG; 12-30-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you do Keto you can eat traditional wings with ranch ! FYI
    Yep, last time I did it I ate hot wings 2-3 times a week. I would pretty much eat zero carbs so I could drink six or so natural lights, and still be around 20 carbs. Nat light has the lowest carbs to alcohol ratio...

Blog Entries
    Yep, last time I did it I ate hot wings 2-3 times a week. I would pretty much eat zero carbs so I could drink six or so natural lights, and still be around 20 carbs. Nat light has the lowest carbs to alcohol ratio...
    I shouldn’t admit this, but I started drinking Michalobe Ultra...before I switched to Knob Creek
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ok so pics went ok....except we took a bunch of pre-workout and was all hyped up and nervous about people walking in, theres no good lighting in our house so we took them at the gym. But here they are

My goal is to lose bf on my chest and back while getting more solid/full in my lagging areas. Chest and back because of injuries.

Mrs.BG took Dec off from dieting hard and she want to drop bf while harding her muscle.
    send them in

Have to say though I am worried I might judge poorly. Is the fat loss/rippedness of a female equal to that of a male, hell no males go way lower, might not have the best trained eye. Should I look at female bodybuilding in her weight class to get a good picture of whats what?

BTW it feels awesome to have all these folks posting and putting up pics, hopefully logging their journey to the end. You get to get a sense of the personality, the person and their work, you guys better bust some ass and perform because we are watching

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    send them in

Have to say though I am worried I might judge poorly. Is the fat loss/rippedness of a female equal to that of a male, hell no males go way lower, might not have the best trained eye. Should I look at female bodybuilding in her weight class to get a good picture of whats what?

BTW it feels awesome to have all these folks posting and putting up pics, hopefully logging their journey to the end. You get to get a sense of the personality, the person and their work, you guys better bust some ass and perform because we are watching
    first try was a fail, Im not sure what happened, I have to edit them with a different program.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look great Cape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    send them in

Of you mess up on the female side just blame BG on what he told you privately. She wears the pants and although he is a huge monster I will give odd on her kicking his butt!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    BG likes this.

send them in

Rns do you want to die so young? You shouldn't be looking at Mrs. BG to begin with.

Hey Cape- i like your side tricep .... Never seen that before.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Rns do you want to die so young? You shouldn't be looking at Mrs. BG to begin with.
    Honestly the first thing I thought when I saw BGs pic in his log in the small subforum, is damn that guy is thick as hell with interconnected muscles, they're overlapping lol (hard to describe it but I get a sense hes strong as fuck), I thought I want to wrestle with him just to feel how that translates to strength. The gym I did submission wrestling/sambo had some high level guys but never anyone with that much muscle let alone thickness. Actually it's been a while since I trained thus a long time I got my ass kicked. You guys all look strong as hell. We should meet up and fight. Hope your cycles includes sust 250. Hahahaha
    BG and charger69 like this.

Blog Entries
    I will post my pics tomorrow morning when I get up...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Hey Cape- i like your side tricep .... Never seen that before.
    NPC approved. Lol. Couldn’t hold the camera and pull my arm around my back.
    charger69 likes this.

Honestly the first thing I thought when I saw BGs pic in his log in the small subforum, is damn that guy is thick as hell with interconnected muscles, they're overlapping lol (hard to describe it but I get a sense hes strong as fuck), I thought I want to wrestle with him just to feel how that translates to strength. The gym I did submission wrestling/sambo had some high level guys but never anyone with that much muscle let alone thickness. Actually it's been a while since I trained thus a long time I got my ass kicked. You guys all look strong as hell. We should meet up and fight. Hope your cycles includes sust 250. Hahahaha
    Which way you swing there big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Which way you swing there big guy.
    Come on man rubbing your sweaty body against another mans sweaty body ain't gay.

Alright then wrap your hands and put a mouthguard in Cape. Striking only. Shoot some tren suspension. Let's see if it will work better than sust 250. Lol I am not even competing in this, too excited.

Come on man rubbing your sweaty body against another mans sweaty body ain't gay.

Alright then wrap your hands and put a mouthguard in Cape. Striking only. Shoot some tren suspension. Let's see if it will work better than sust 250. Lol I am not even competing in this, too excited.
    I’m more of bare nuckle and oralgel type guy. I will tape my wrist though.

Dang these grey haired dudes are not to be messed with. I have fingers/knuckles that crack just by clenching my hand and I always used long wraps and proper gloves. Lucky I'm not competing then :P
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 12-30-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Dang these grey haired dudes are not to be messed with. I have fingers/knuckles that crack just by clenching my hand and I always used long wraps and proper gloves. Lucky I'm not competing then :P
    Think any of these have ever been broken or dislocated?

Name:	5F34CD8C-B397-416E-9480-E9888D5E1CA6.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	799.2 KB 
ID:	171333

Think any of these have ever been broken or dislocated?

Name:	5F34CD8C-B397-416E-9480-E9888D5E1CA6.jpeg 
Views:	74 
Size:	799.2 KB 
ID:	171333
    Looks like you have a shitload of "old man strength" in them.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    I had you figured for the oragel type. My gf uses it to deaden her gag reflex too.
    Gallowmere likes this.

BG
    Ran out of time, I will try to upload them in the morning.............. its UFC time

This dude would have kicked all of our asses. Wow

Before and after pics

BG
    Here's some more, bad back shot but I didn't have anymore patience Could somebody put them together?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1070_li.jpg   Next Most Improved Competitio988999n-img_1076.jpg  
    MuscleScience and marcus300 like this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Oh wow! I just read every page of this! This is going to be a great comp! Can’t wait to follow a long. May get intense. Rooting for you all! Thought about joining In for a moment, then realized you all are a bunch of bad asses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, Capebuffalo and GearHeaded like this.

Blog Entries
    Here's some more, bad back shot but I didn't have anymore patience Could somebody put them together?
    Ah damn, ok. I guess it’s serious.
    BG likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ah damn, ok. I guess it’s serious.
    Wait until mine and you'll be calm as water.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Oh wow! I just read every page of this! This is going to be a great comp! Can’t wait to follow a long. May get intense. Rooting for you all! Thought about joining In for a moment, then realized you all are a bunch of bad asses!

Hey Stranger.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy shit! I wish the day would come when I could say these are "bad pictures"
    You are a beast!
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post

Is "bad asses" a polite way of saying "broken down old men who may not survive the comp"
    Obs and BG like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Is "bad asses" a polite way of saying "broken down old men who may not survive the comp"
    Asses that have turned bad, she means
    diesel101 likes this.

BG
    Lmfao 12 sarted.......how many will finish?

I don't know how many joints are in the body, but if you multiply it by 12, that's a lot of old joints!
    BG likes this.

I am predicting the total stats for everyone in the comp.

4 cortisone shots
    2 torn muscles
    13 chiropractor visits
    1 MD visit
    2 mental breakdown's
    18 pints of blood donated
    1 arrest/beating (someone will make a comment about BG''s wife)
    1 suspension from the forum
    1 person will disappear never to be heard from again

And I can't even put a number on the amount of gear used.
    guitarzan and MuscleScience like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I am predicting the total stats for everyone in the comp.

4 cortisone shots
    2 torn muscles
    13 chiropractor visits
    1 MD visit
    2 mental breakdown's
    18 pints of blood donated
    1 arrest/beating (someone will make a comment about BG''s wife)
    1 suspension from the forum
    1 person will disappear never to be heard from again

And I can't even put a number on the amount of gear used.
    Lol! 50 gallon between you and cape alone.
    guitarzan likes this.

BG
    Hahahaha!

How many anti-inflammatories will be taken......
    guitarzan likes this.

Took my first shot of tren yesterday, I started cussing my wife before i was done injecting!
    BG, ghettoboyd and charger69 like this.

Thread Information