Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,800 of 2952
Like Tree2125Likes

Thread: January 2018 Most Improved Competition[FINISHED: RESULTS IN POST #6]

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Up your Carbs and lower your cardio intensity. you'll have more partitioning into the muscle and get bigger and fuller
    I do not have the base as GH however my legs suffered for years because of all of the running I was doing. I’m from the school of hard Knox. I learned through years of errors. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David LoPan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Oh no, your not getting out that easy! I'm gonna end up missing six weeks of lifting, but for some reason I'm gonna stick it out
    I agree with Tarzan. Everything you’ve been through so far and a new job is going to stop you? I get up at 3 am to fit in my first workout before work, go to work for about 10 hours a day, bring home work, go to second workout, do some work and I’m going to school and do homework. Don’t give me a wimp ass excuse like that. LOL

Being serious, congratulations! Good luck!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Going to increase my calories somewhat. Can no longer workout whatsoever. Was thinking about switching to carb-cycling but not sure how to go about that while in Keto.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Up your Carbs and lower your cardio intensity. you'll have more partitioning into the muscle and get bigger and fuller
    Eating has been a an issue. Wife is very happy though. She says although I don't have the bulk I used to have my body is much harder and she has seen my strength gains. She does although love the cardio improvement in the bedroom.

I think I need to get past my mental block of not lifting over 225. Just worried about injury again. Left shoulder give out way before my right but chest / triceps are not at failure. And I think I am taking that thought is carrying over to other muscle groups. Getting old sucks but love being healthy again.

Off to the new job. Have a good day while I am doing orientation and safety crap I have done so many times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Eating has been a an issue. Wife is very happy though. She says although I don't have the bulk I used to have my body is much harder and she has seen my strength gains. She does although love the cardio improvement in the bedroom.

I think I need to get past my mental block of not lifting over 225. Just worried about injury again. Left shoulder give out way before my right but chest / triceps are not at failure. And I think I am taking that thought is carrying over to other muscle groups. Getting old sucks but love being healthy again.

Off to the new job. Have a good day while I am doing orientation and safety crap I have done so many times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Pm me and I can point you to someone who can teach you how to bench without injury.
    I was about to explode my shoulders and that fucker tacked 70lbs onto my worksets in a month.

I benched wrong my entire life until I listened to him. He is an artist at bench and turned my worst lift into my favorite.

I really shouldn't be here, this is gonna end bad lol!
    David LoPan and RaginCajun like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to see you back obs!
    Obs likes this.

Good to see you back obs!
    He's like the terminator....."I'll be back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Going to increase my calories somewhat. Can no longer workout whatsoever. Was thinking about switching to carb-cycling but not sure how to go about that while in Keto.
    I need to do something different as well, I am stuck at 190lbs. Been stuck for a few weeks now and have been really busting ass. Might attempt keto or the TKD/CKD that Top posted
    tarmyg likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quick 30 minute workout this morning. Did 5 minutes of rowing, then did the rest working with rubber bands. my upper body is fried, worked every muscle and switched from push pull every 30 seconds. i could really feel it in the horseshoe of my triceps, had them really pumped!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    well Guitar, if you followed the status quo around here, you shouldn't even be running a cycle until you get to at least below 15%
    Well that because we believe in giving safe yet effective advice here. We mainly deal with beginners because when you search steroids we come up first. When you have someone that on a whim decides because they just started working out, are 20%+ bf and want instant results thinking steroids are their answer. Yes it may work but are they committed to the life style enough to warrant using and dealing with the long term issues that come along with gear usage.......,,no. So we rather be safe then just say yes and go for it.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I need to do something different as well, I am stuck at 190lbs. Been stuck for a few weeks now and have been really busting ass. Might attempt keto or the TKD/CKD that Top posted
    Seems like everyone is waning and I am finally picking up a head of steam. My workouts are finally to another level. NPP, tren , mast, and test and improving every workout. I picked up the pace and I am soaked after each workout daily and still increasing the weights I use.
    I am going to switch girlfriends. Deca was very nice to me, but tren and NPP is a golden combo.
    I waited it out and now my weight stopped increasing and is now decreasing. -2 lbs yesterday. ( I was 218 two days ago). I guess that old age is like trying to stop an aircraft carrier and change direction.

This is a serious question. I get the sweats, but Usually a couple of nights a week, I leave the bed soaked. It is not consistent and I pin daily to try and minimize the spike in serum. When I sweat profusely, it has this smell to it. Sort of like formaldehyde (not quite, but hard to explain).
    It was more consistent when on NPP and test only. I know that I am not drinking enough water because this morning I woke up with cotton mouth.
    Any insight or explanation in the inconsistency?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well that because we believe in giving safe yet effective advice here. We mainly deal with beginners because when you search steroids we come up first. When you have someone that on a whim decides because they just started working out, are 20%+ bf and want instant results thinking steroids are their answer. Yes it may work but are they committed to the life style enough to warrant using and dealing with the long term issues that come along with gear usage.......,,no. So we rather be safe then just say yes and go for it.
    I understand that. but sometimes "status quo" is not safe either. Like running an AI from the first day of a noobs cycle, usually results in "unsafe" problems (90% of the libido, lethargy, and other issues you see guys joining this forum to get help on are because they took an AI from day one and their dealing with super low E)... taking an AI from day one is "status quo" but not necessarily safe, as opposed to the non status quo which is to not take an AI and learn to dial your test dosage in with blood work, and then decide at what point you need an AI.

same with the "don't cycle AAS unless your under 15% body fat" status quo.. theres noting 'unsafe' cycling gear at higher body fat percentages. just because the aromatase enzyme is stored in body fat and someone with higher levels of body fat will likely aromatize more then someone with less body fat does not mean much of anything, so what. Aromatization is a natural process our bodies are designed to do. A guy with higher body fat can simply run a SERM on his cycle, or again learn to dial in this Test dosage so he keeps Estrogen from going too high.

and if Aromatization is an issue with being higher body fat, then you simply don't run aromatizing compounds.. T-bol, VAR, or Mast added to a very low dose of Test will do the job and no need to worry about aromatization . Imo, Fat guys have a ton of options. they may not want to be below 15% bf. they can cycle safely just fine no matter the body fat.

not everyone takes AAS to have a stage ready physique. they don't need to be lean to reap the benefits of building muscle with AAS and gaining strength .

guys like Mark Bell (and thousands like him) have run AAS for 20 years straight and are never bellow or even close to 15% most the time

just my opinion. I personally will never tell someone they have to get below X body fat % before they can run a cycle in order to be "safe".. so many other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    This is a serious question. I get the sweats, but Usually a couple of nights a week, I leave the bed soaked. It is not consistent and I pin daily to try and minimize the spike in serum. When I sweat profusely, it has this smell to it. Sort of like formaldehyde (not quite, but hard to explain).
    It was more consistent when on NPP and test only. I know that I am not drinking enough water because this morning I woke up with cotton mouth.
    Any insight or explanation in the inconsistency?
    If you body is breaking down amino acids to be used as fuel and your kidneys are not keeping up with disposing of urea then you will sweat it out. if it has that smell to it then its because your breaking down muscle tissue or amino acids to be used for fuel.

if your bodies energy demands are that high right now, you may want to up your carbs

January 2018 Most Improved Competition

If you body is breaking down amino acids to be used as fuel and your kidneys are not keeping up with disposing of urea then you will sweat it out. if it has that smell to it then its because your breaking down muscle tissue or amino acids to be used for fuel.

if your bodies energy demands are that high right now, you may want to up your carbs
    But I’m gaining weight. I should be losing weight.
    Actually, I gained weight three days straight during the profuse sweating. Last night sweating, but not extremely excessive and I lost 2 lbs.

Last edited by charger69; 02-16-2018 at 01:41 PM.

But I’m gaining weight. I should be losing weight.
    just because your body may be using amino acids for fuel does not mean your in a calorie deficit or would be losing weight.

eg., you do a 2 hour fasted workout. your body needs to pull as much fuel as it can and will use Aminos. even though later on in the day you consume 5000 calories.

you can breakdown muscle for fuel in a bulk , you can also convert dietary protein for fuel in a bulk as well. so your not losing weight but your body still has ammonia from the nitrogen breakdown of aminos. and if its in excess you'll sweat it out.

this is just what happens if your not giving your body enough carbs for fuel

just because your body may be using amino acids for fuel does not mean your in a calorie deficit or would be losing weight.

eg., you do a 2 hour fasted workout. your body needs to pull as much fuel as it can and will use Aminos. even though later on in the day you consume 5000 calories.

you can breakdown muscle for fuel in a bulk , you can also convert dietary protein for fuel in a bulk as well. so your not losing weight but your body still has ammonia from the nitrogen breakdown of aminos. and if its in excess you'll sweat it out.

this is just what happens if your not giving your body enough carbs for fuel
    Sorry. I edited it during your answer. I changed to a caloric deficit on Monday to cut. I also added an EC stack and I continue with 100 T3.
    Last night I did not have the extreme sweats (normal people may consider it extreme) but I did lose 2 lbs after gaining every day on a deficit. I am just trying to figure out what is happening.
    You have provided information, but I think that I have failed to provide all of the information..

I also usually have a high BUN (off cycle) but the 24 hour urine and ultrasound show that my kidneys are OK.

I understand that. but sometimes "status quo" is not safe either. Like running an AI from the first day of a noobs cycle, usually results in "unsafe" problems (90% of the libido, lethargy, and other issues you see guys joining this forum to get help on are because they took an AI from day one and their dealing with super low E)... taking an AI from day one is "status quo" but not necessarily safe, as opposed to the non status quo which is to not take an AI and learn to dial your test dosage in with blood work, and then decide at what point you need an AI.

same with the "don't cycle AAS unless your under 15% body fat" status quo.. theres noting 'unsafe' cycling gear at higher body fat percentages. just because the aromatase enzyme is stored in body fat and someone with higher levels of body fat will likely aromatize more then someone with less body fat does not mean much of anything, so what. Aromatization is a natural process our bodies are designed to do. A guy with higher body fat can simply run a SERM on his cycle, or again learn to dial in this Test dosage so he keeps Estrogen from going too high.

and if Aromatization is an issue with being higher body fat, then you simply don't run aromatizing compounds.. T-bol, VAR, or Mast added to a very low dose of Test will do the job and no need to worry about aromatization . Imo, Fat guys have a ton of options. they may not want to be below 15% bf. they can cycle safely just fine no matter the body fat.

not everyone takes AAS to have a stage ready physique. they don't need to be lean to reap the benefits of building muscle with AAS and gaining strength .

guys like Mark Bell (and thousands like him) have run AAS for 20 years straight and are never bellow or even close to 15% most the time

just my opinion. I personally will never tell someone they have to get below X body fat % before they can run a cycle in order to be "safe".. so many other factors.
    I agree. I was once scolded for suggesting that someone add anavar to there test/clen /t3 cycle to in crease their fat loss, cause var helps you utilize t3 more effectively. I got hammered! I got a pm from a monitor saying the reason I shouldn't suggest aas burns fat is cause it will be tempting to a fat couch potato to use aas before he's in good enough shape. To me, that's the same as saying you shouldn't say Aa's builds muscle, cause some skinny couch potato may hurt himself cause he's not in good enough shape. I have no problems with warning the dangers, but why lie?
    GearHeaded and Obs like this.

BG

You didnt even come close to understanding what Im talking about.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I agree. I was once scolded for suggesting that someone add anavar to there test/clen/t3 cycle to in crease their fat loss, cause var helps you utilize t3 more effectively. I got hammered! I got a pm from a monitor saying the reason I shouldn't suggest aas burns fat is cause it will be tempting to a fat couch potato to use aas before he's in good enough shape. To me, that's the same as saying you shouldn't say Aa's builds muscle, cause some skinny couch potato may hurt himself cause he's not in good enough shape. I have no problems with warning the dangers, but why lie?
    You dont get it either.
    almostgone likes this.

You didnt even come close to understanding what Im talking about.
    you said, in the context of giving the advice that you should not run AAS over 15% bf (which I said was the status quo), that 'we' give that advice to keep people safe. Cause that person may not be committed to the lifestyle and thus warrant AAS use.

Well that because we believe in giving safe yet effective advice here. We mainly deal with beginners because when you search steroids we come up first. When you have someone that on a whim decides because they just started working out, are 20%+ bf and want instant results thinking steroids are their answer. Yes it may work but are they committed to the life style enough to warrant using and dealing with the long term issues that come along with gear usage.......,,no. So we rather be safe then just say yes and go for it
    ^ I understand you just fine.

and my point is, plenty of guys over 15% body fat may be much more committed to the lifestyle then even you are and can very safely run steroids just fine.. they just happen to not have the goal of being lean or being a 'physique' athlete. Plenty of committed gym rats out there that can safely run AAS at a higher body fat.

just because me and you are under 15% body fat does not give us some special privilege to run AAS and these other guys can't. and its a very big leap to suggest its unsafe Imo
    Obs likes this.

You dont get it either.
    I guess not...lol

I do understand the safety of beginners, but I have people tell me very regularly I'm to fat to cycle. I've been cycling 20 years, and I've never been under 20% bf my adult life. Until now, I didn't care, till I got fat. Even now, 18% or so is all I want. I dropped around 15% bf in six months on a tren cycle, and did no cardio or hit. Pretty much no muscle lost. I just did my normal lifting routine and changed my diet. There's no way I would have done that without aas. I'm gonna follow the rules, and not advise anyone to use aas to lose fat, but I'm not gonna agree with someone if they tell me I'm to fat
    Obs and GearHeaded like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    you said, in the context of giving the advice that you should not run AAS over 15% bf (which I said was the status quo), that 'we' give that advice to keep people safe. Cause that person may not be committed to the lifestyle and thus warrant AAS use.

and my point is, plenty of guys over 15% body fat may be much more committed to the lifestyle then even you are and can very safely run steroids just fine.. they just happen to not have the goal of being lean or being a 'physique' athlete. Plenty of committed gym rats out there that can safely run AAS at a higher body fat.

just because me and you are under 15% body fat does not give us some special privilege to run AAS and these other guys can't. and its a very big leap to suggest its unsafe Imo
    guitarzan likes this.

I guess not...lol

I do understand the safety of beginners, but I have people tell me very regularly I'm to fat to cycle. I've been cycling 20 years, and I've never been under 20% bf my adult life. Until now, I didn't care, till I got fat. Even now, 18% or so is all I want. I dropped around 15% bf in six months on a tren cycle, and did no cardio or hit. Pretty much no muscle lost. I just did my normal lifting routine and changed my diet. There's no way I would have done that without aas. I'm gonna follow the rules, and not advise anyone to use aas to lose fat, but I'm not gonna agree with someone if they tell me I'm to fat

Whats interesting is that throughout the history of competitive bodybuilding , From Arnolds day to now, guys have generally always ran their "main" AAS cycles and the most amount of gear when LEANING OUT and dieting for a show. NOT the off season.
    Heck, in Arnold's day, guys like Frank Zane were only using gear when they were dieting. when they were not dieting for a show that was the off season and meant off the gear too.

not sure how this has suddenly went away and we shouldn't use AAS to diet down and lose fat anymore
    guitarzan likes this.

heck some of the guys in this transformation competition you all are doing need to lose some body fat to transform.. well guess whats the first thing that most of them did when the competition started,,, jump on a cycle. which is exactly what I'd of done too
    guitarzan likes this.

Even if someone wants to argue you shouldn't use it to burn fat, it's very beneficial to use it to preserve muscle.

Even if someone wants to argue you shouldn't use it to burn fat, it's very beneficial to use it to preserve muscle.
    you said you lost fat on Tren right ?
    well, Tren is very very androgenic . most of us gym "bros" only think of androgen receptors in muscle, but there are plenty of androgen receptors in fat cells too. stimulation of androgens on these receptors can create a cascade of different actions that lead to fat loss.

you said you lost fat on Tren right ?
    well, Tren is very very androgenic . most of us gym "bros" only think of androgen receptors in muscle, but there are plenty of androgen receptors in fat cells too. stimulation of androgens on these receptors can create a cascade of different actions that lead to fat loss.
    Yes, and if it hadn't been for my gallbladder, I'd still be on it. That stuff does wonders for me. This is a before and after pic, with two months between. I had already lost a good bit before these pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1145.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	171810

Yes, and if it hadn't been for my gallbladder, I'd still be on it. That stuff does wonders for me. This is a before and after pic, with two months between. I had already lost a good bit before these pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1145.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	289.5 KB 
ID:	171810
    yeah I think there could be something to that Tren and fat loss thing after all the status quo is that AAS are not fat burners, well no shit (they are cholesterol derived hormones), but some of them sure as hell can have at least an "indirect" effect on fat loss.
    anecdotal evidence is surely there

BG

Thats not even close to what Im saying. Most of these guys that come here arent in shape because they barely train or are just starting.

Thats not even close to what Im saying. Most of these guys that come here arent in shape because they barely train or are just starting.
    I agree, bg, but that goes back to the point that I made. No one out of shape should to aas, nothing to do with being fat.
    GearHeaded likes this.

yeah I think there could be something to that Tren and fat loss thing after all the status quo is that AAS are not fat burners, well no shit (they are cholesterol derived hormones), but some of them sure as hell can have at least an "indirect" effect on fat loss.
    anecdotal evidence is surely there
    Let me give my point of view and I know that GH has his point of view and I respect that.
    Most of the people that I have seen here are looking for a quick fix. I will never give advice to use AAS or any other thing for that matter to lose weight. Those that take bw and monitors bp, cholesterol, etc are in a different category... let’s say advanced. These people are responsible and keep track of where they are at.
    The rest of the people are not. I will never recommend AAS to lose weight to these people. Using AAS plays many changes on your body and if you are just taking them because someone says so...... that is the problem.
    I even tried competing in B.B. naturally. Everyone else was on AAS. I couldn’t compete after the first year.
    Naturally, I went from 240 to 165. Obviously, I am biased because I did this at 46 yo. Dr said that I was going to have to take a BP pill the rest of my life unless I lowered it. Lowered it to 118/65. Never touched AAS until the competition bug bit me and I realized that I could not progress without AAS.
    I compete so I will not give advice for what I am doing (unless someone is competing).
    I actually tried following the “rules” and I soon realized that I can only fit in one or two cycles per season.
    Without knowing Tarzan, I would not have recommended that he does what he does.
    I know that he tries to take care of himself so things are different.
    I still think that so much time on 19 Nors is not that healthy. LOL
    I have no disrespect for different opinions and sometimes when I learn additional information I change my opinion.
    I usually learn 1 thing new each year I compete. This year I have learned a decade of things.
    I want to thank everyone for differing opinions!
    NOTE: I am on tren so I am extra nice. That’s my strategy. LOL

Obs and BG like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Shoulders,

Warmup: 15min b-ball, SITs exercises

DB Shoulder press:
    4 sets of 10

Lateral raises drop sets: 20/15/10/7.5
    4 sets of 10

Front raises drop sets: 20/15/10/7.5
    4 sets of 10

Bicep curls:
    4 sets of 10

Pushups:
    4 sets to failure

Cable Column front raises:
    3 sets of 10

Lower pulley lateral raises:
    3 sets of 10

Cardio: one hour of LISS

Comments:
    Legs were sore from legs yesterday, even though it was a lighter day. Diet was pretty good today.
    almostgone and cousinmuscles like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Shoulders,

DB Shoulder press:
    4 sets of 10

4 sets of 10

4 sets of 10

Bicep curls:
    4 sets of 10

Pushups:
    4 sets to failure

3 sets of 10

3 sets of 10

Comments:
    Legs were sore from legs yesterday, even though it was a lighter day. Diet was pretty good today. 30mins of Sauna
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Let me give my point of view and I know that GH has his point of view and I respect that.
    Most of the people that I have seen here are looking for a quick fix. I will never give advice to use AAS or any other thing for that matter to lose weight. Those that take bw and monitors bp, cholesterol, etc are in a different category... let’s say advanced. These people are responsible and keep track of where they are at.
    The rest of the people are not. I will never recommend AAS to lose weight to these people. Using AAS plays many changes on your body and if you are just taking them because someone says so...... that is the problem.
    I even tried competing in B.B. naturally. Everyone else was on AAS. I couldn’t compete after the first year.
    Naturally, I went from 240 to 165. Obviously, I am biased because I did this at 46 yo. Dr said that I was going to have to take a BP pill the rest of my life unless I lowered it. Lowered it to 118/65. Never touched AAS until the competition bug bit me and I realized that I could not progress without AAS.
    I compete so I will not give advice for what I am doing (unless someone is competing).
    I actually tried following the “rules” and I soon realized that I can only fit in one or two cycles per season.
    Without knowing Tarzan, I would not have recommended that he does what he does.
    I know that he tries to take care of himself so things are different.
    I still think that so much time on 19 Nors is not that healthy. LOL
    I have no disrespect for different opinions and sometimes when I learn additional information I change my opinion.
    I usually learn 1 thing new each year I compete. This year I have learned a decade of things.
    I want to thank everyone for differing opinions!
    NOTE: I am on tren so I am extra nice. That’s my strategy. LOL

I totally agree about not giving advice to someone looking for a quick fix. But that goes both ways, people that are looking to lose fat, and people that are looking to gain muscle. I think y'all are failing to see our point. Your fat percentage doesn't determine if you are ready for aas, your muscle and joints conditioning does. Would you not recommend a power lifter take aas, cause he's not 15% bf, or a pro football lineman, of course not.
    charger69 likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Clearly determined today that something is going to have to give. Botched a workout yesterday because I could not get through it and today I went downstairs to our housing complex gym to use an elliptical. Was going to do 60-minutes of LISS but after 37-minutes I pretty much fell over. Kind of amazed that you guys are doing so well. Got to be something I need to fix but not sure what at this time.

I totally agree about not giving advice to someone looking for a quick fix. But that goes both ways, people that are looking to lose fat, and people that are looking to gain muscle. I think y'all are failing to see our point. Your fat percentage doesn't determine if you are ready for aas, your muscle and joints conditioning does. Would you not recommend a power lifter take aas, cause he's not 15% bf, or a pro football lineman, of course not.
    I think we are saying the same thing in different ways.
    How are you feeling big fella??? Pretty soon I'm not going to be able to call you that because you are withering away. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Shoulders,

DB Shoulder press:
    4 sets of 10

4 sets of 10

4 sets of 10

Bicep curls:
    4 sets of 10

Pushups:
    4 sets to failure

3 sets of 10

3 sets of 10

Comments:
    Legs were sore from legs yesterday, even though it was a lighter day. Diet was pretty good today.
    How in the F' were yiu able to do curls after two drop sets for delts?
    My delts started hurting reading your delt workout with two back to back drop sets. Actually our workouts are pretty similar.

I think we are saying the same thing in different ways.
    How are you feeling big fella??? Pretty soon I'm not going to be able to call you that because you are withering away. LOL

Haha, I'm bout to do something bout that! Feeling pretty good, dying to get back into the gym. Gonna ease back into it Monday

Thread Information